All Comments on 'A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 09'

by sissyneko

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i love happy endings

so Billie becomes Caroline, i assume after gender confirmation surgery. she and her husband will now live happily ever after!

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Yes , a happy ending. But Billie is the waitress. Not Caroline.

Thank you again for writing your story.

doninpantiesdoninpantiesover 1 year ago

It had a great ending. I enjoyed the journey.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

@sissyneko I'm glad Billie was free, she loved the person who loved her. She underwent a gender reassignment and married Junior. However, most of the story was too brutal, dramatic and even nightmarish for my liking. I know these are my feelings and emotions, it is very difficult for me to go through such a story emotionally because I experienced a similar nightmare myself. Thank you, sissyneko, for your effort and talent in writing this and other stories. All the best, good luck.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and language imperfections, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

ps. Sissyneko, I have a request: maybe you could write something about the transformation of a boy into a sissyboy, but without these dramatic, nightmare stories. Something like school love, from difficult getting to know each other to transformation and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyneko@sissyneko
I am a closeted Sissy that loves all things humiliating. I wanted an outlet for my erotic fantasies. I crave feedback so dont hesitate to send me a message.. If you wish to support my work. Check out my smashwords page. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Sissynek0

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES