All Comments on 'A Sissy's New Daddy'

by sissyneko

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awfull

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs polishing

The previous comment is unfair. The story its actually pretty hot, but you could use some editing.

Billie moves from his house to his new Daddy's house and then they end up back at Billie's without transition. Also, he talks about a picture with him in heals and then says later that he's never worn them. Overall, a very erotic tale that made my panties wet. Would love too seer you write something similar with a gender girl aged between the two involved, helping Bobbie transform and find his inner slut.

bluesky496bluesky496over 12 years ago

i loved the story ,it was a bit disjointed but it got me very hard reading it ,i would love to read more so please lets have the next episode soon ,i would love to be in billies place write again soon .

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
Waiting

Full of good stuff. I would to see more force and reward. More bondage also. All in all 5 stars.... Great job.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Edit more

Following this story was hard. As mentioned by another, it skipped around with contradicting scenes a plenty. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything until the end about Billie being in prison. I thought he was just out of high school. Anyway, Editing. Editing. Editing. Don't count on spell check. I'm sure in many sentences you meant to say "quiet".... it kept coming out "quite". That is just one instance, there are too many others to mention. If you write something and go back to make a change, make sure your changed sentence doesn't still have some of the first thought you typed. I hope to see more of billie's transformation. But help us read it with proper spelling and fact structure.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Great story looking forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Very good story, can't wait to see what happens next! Also can't wait to see how he ends up in prison. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ditto

Great story, better if Daddy was Master instead, still great though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved this story

What a terrific writing and a great sensibility. Pace was fantastic, as was the fantasy. I was living it there with you all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this story really turned me on

The story got me so hard because I truly want to be a sissy, panty-wearing, cock-sucking, faggot slut -- just like Billie. It really turns me when I think about strutting around in sexy lingerie and being recorded on video, for everyone to see (including my parents!!). That's my ultimate dream. Your story has inspired me to make it true. The only thing is that I wish it was more consensual. I truly love getting fucked and I don't really want to read about a guy being forced to be fucked. I'm still looking forward to reading the next chapter and please write more stories.

strwbdrnksstrwbdrnksalmost 11 years ago
well written!

very well written.really enjoyed the read! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

will the next door man caught me in panties they were swim suit kind I see you like women clothes I said yes sir come here girl I don't know why I did as told let me look at you girl yes a vey nice ass but small breasts then he ripe my panties off you have a small dick if that is a dick just then he pull out his cock it was big now girl this is a cock he saw me looking at it you like he ask I said yes sir well girl you know what to do I said yes I got on my knees and suck his cock he pull out and then he bend me over a chair he put some cream on my ass then he push his cock in me it hurt a bit soon I lift my ass to meet his cock that my girl I knew you like cock I said yes sir I love your cock then you will become my girl bitch now you can wear your panties for now till I buy you a bra dress well it been two month now and I love my life

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Overall the story was great. Some elements as mentioned in couple comments were missing and some were contradicting, but its still a great story.

I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

SamanthaSatineSamanthaSatineabout 8 years ago
congrats...

wonderful storyline and wow hot sex too..love the satin..just love to be the sissyboi myself..love to have a Daddy....well written..xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Oh how I wish it was me being used and abused in that manner - although I was never caught in my teens....I was when in my 20s by a nosy postman...after a long nightshirt I went home tired but horny and decided to dress up in basque,stockings and panties.....I was sat n front of the computer,chatting to a guy on cam ( a fellow xdresser ) when the doorbell rang, in my panic I tugged on some track pants and a large dressing gown to go down and see who was there ( I hadn't bothered with make up )

Sure enough there stood the postman ( not my usual one - Eric was off sick )

I had to sign for a parcel and ushered him in to the hallway, then into the kitchen ...he stood quite close to me as I leaned over the table to sign the form, then realised my stockinged feet could be seen ( I had forgotten shoes )

Tim ( the postman ) smiled and said black was his favourite colour too, nodding to my feet...I blushed furiously , but he reassured me my secret was safe with him, then unexpectedly he slid his hand under my gown and into my track pants and felt my pulsing cock....

' I have an hour to spare ' he whispered, so I led him back upstairs to my computer to let him see what I was doing ( I kept the cam off his face - and I wore a mask )

The guy I was chatting to kept asking me to suck Tim off on cam ...and after a few seconds , he agreed!!.....as I sucked him,Tim was able to watch the other guy stroking his cock ( I recorded it too )

I hoped I would see him again , but alas no

alex_femboialex_femboiover 7 years ago
just found this wonderful story

i would so be exactly like billie -- begging for cock -- cant wait to continue reading.....

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 7 years ago
My Young Years

Love the story. In my young teen years I spent a lot of time home alone dressing up in my mom's things. I tried on every piece of clothing she had. I fantasized many times of being caught by an older man like the story. Dreams of made to suck him, fucked by him, dressed for him. I wish man had caught me and turned me into his little gurl. Take me shopping for pretty things. Become his pretty little slut.

Love to chat with other sissies or daddies.. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com if any one wants to chat..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Daddy

I will always love my Daddy. he is the best man I could ever be in love with. I will work hard to make him happy and satisfied, and always hug and kiss him all over. He is the sweetest, kindest man I have ever been in love with, and I will take care of him forever!

His Woman, Sissy Roxanne Lanyon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Daddy's Woman

Yes, its me again. Sissy Roxanne, who simply cannot stop thinking about being owned by a big, strong, but gentle, Daddy. Please e-mail me if you want me in your life, Daddy - to - be! mcanoe84@yahoo.com Now I am so ruined for anything else but being his sissy boi. If I could only become his woman, I would be so happy, and make my ew daddy so pleased and satisfied. Oh, I want to do anythinhg for him. I will wear whatever he gives me, do whatever he wants, and simply be the woman he wants me do be for him. Forever. Oh, I hope he will want to ARRY ME, AND MAKE ME HIS OBEDIENT LITTLE WIFE! oH, HOW i WILL LOVE THAT SO MUCH! yES, i WILL LOVE, HONOR, AND OBEY MY dEAR dADDY FOREVER. yETH, i Will!

rOXANNE LANYON, A SISSY-TO-BE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh my! My feminine cravings have simply erupted! Oh, I so want a Daddy like that, to teach me everything about being his woman! Please? I want to be ever so obedient and good for him! I want to wear make-up, panties, pretty dresses for him, and hold his hand wherever I go with him. And I hope that is everywhere!

Oh please, I so want a sweet, manly Daddy! Yes, I do!

Roxanne Lanyon

mcanoe84@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike many here, I thought the story was okay. The errors of spelling, grammar, and word misuse were off-putting and distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story made me very angry. Not for the way it was written, because the writing was crisp, if a little disjointed, but i've seen wrse in high budget movies.

No, the story made me angry for its emotional impact on me. This kid's still a boy and this sonuvabitch has been filming him covertly for years, and is a predator. He pounces the first opportunity he has and literally force fucks this kid with contempt, under threat of blackmail. The kid has zero say in anything, and the fact that he secretly desires much of the sex in the story in no way makes up for the fact that his neighbor planned and schemed and threatened to ruin this kid's life if he didn't go along with everything the prick wanted. I actually had to skip over certain scenes because i could practically feel my blood presure rising.

At the end of the story, Billie likens his 1st night with "Dddy" to his 1st nite in prison. It leaves it to the reader's imagination to decide wht Billie went to prison.

For me, that was easy to figure out. He went to prison for "accidentally" dropping a plugged-in toaster into the foot end of the bathtub while Daddy was luxuriating in the warm water, eyes closed, revisiting the first time he pimped Billie out to a half-dozen oil rig workers just in from 3 months and 3,000 miles out to sea. Very horny, and very sadistic oil rig workers.

At his bench trial, Billie's public defender laid out all the facts, from the beginning of Billie's odyssey starting with his first day with Daddy, to the day he called police to report he accidentally deep fried his loathsome daddy in the bathtub.

On hearing all of the evidence, the sympathetic judge shuddered. He had no choice, but to find Billie guilty. But guilty of involuntary manslaughter with mitigating circumstances.

The judge sentenced Billie to the most rock bottom sentence he could: 2 years, to be served in the most minimum security prison in the state (basically an honor farm) with a mandatory order that Billie was to receive extensive counseling for PTSD, full training in any trade of his choice offerred at the corrections facility, and one day off his sentence for every day of good behavior as permitted under his state's penal law.

If anyone has read this far i invite them to write their own ending to the dtory, including you, Mr Author.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

I can't really describe the beginning of this story, it's too changeable and touches on many themes at the same time, but there's something inserting about it that makes me want to read it further. I know that I am like William-Billy/Billie, submissive, afraid of others and seeking protection from someone strong. Like William/Billie, I like to dress up in women's underwear, stockings and show myself in front of the mirror. I was very moved and angered by the detail that the neighbor, Mr. Morgan, without the consent of William/Billie's parents, had connected cameras in their house, recording both him and his parents, for several years and now he was using them to blackmail William/Billie, and he also had the keys to their house. . He moved around their house as if it were his own, knowing even better where everything was than William himself. Through blackmail and humiliation, he forces William to submit, give himself to him as a sissy, as a slave, and even rape William/Billie. I wonder where the mention of prison came from, after all, this kid is only 18 years old?

You are already stirring my imagination and I really want to know what William/Billie experienced, I will read with great interest the upcoming fate of William in whom I see myself/ego. 📖👸🏻🧒🏻❤️🧑🏻📹👿👨🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻👸🏻.

📖❤️

Nie bardzo umiem wyrazić się o początku tej historii, jest zbyt zmienna i poruszająca jednocześnie wiele motywów ale jest coś w niej takiego insertującego co pociąga aby ją czytać dalej. Wiem że jestem tak jak William-Billy/Billie taki uległy/a, bojący się innych i szukający ochrony w kimś silnym. Lubię tak jak William/Billie przebierać się w damską bieliznę, pończoszki czy pokazywać się przed lustrem. Bardzo Mnie poruszył, zezłościł szczegół że sąsiad Pan Morgan, bez zgody rodziców Williama/Billie podłączył kamerki w ich domu nagrywając zarówno jego jak i rodziców, od kilku lat a teraz wykorzystuje je do szantażu na Williamie/Billie, a również posiadał klucze do ich domu. Poruszał się po ich domu jak po własnym, znając nawet lepiej gdzie co się znajduje od samego Williama. Szantażem i upokorzeniem zmusza Williama do uległości, oddania się jemu jako Sissy, jako niewolnik a nawet gwałtu Williama/Billie. Zastanawia Mnie skąd się wzięło wspomnienie o więzieniu, przecież ten dzieciak ma dopiero 18 lat?

Już poruszasz moją wyobraźnię i bardzo chcę wiedzieć co doświadczył William/Billie, z wielkim zainteresowaniem przeczytam nadchodzące losy Williama w którym widzę siebie samą/ego. 📖👸🏻🧒🏻❤️🧑🏻📹👿👨🏻.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻👸🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyneko@sissyneko
465 Followers
I am a closeted Sissy that loves all things humiliating. I wanted an outlet for my erotic fantasies. I crave feedback so dont hesitate to send me a message.. If you wish to support my work. Check out my smashwords page. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Sissynek0

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES