A Sister Learns Her Lesson

Story Info
A brother and his friends get revenge on snotty sister.
7.5k words
4.65
74.2k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story is VERY different from my previous ones. It contains nonconsensual sex between multiple people, including a brother and sister. This may be triggering to some readers. Additionally there is underage drinking, anal and group sex. If you are triggered or offended by these topics, please do not read further. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-------------

"NOT IN MY ASS!!" The girl on screen screamed.

"Shut the fuck up." The guy said to her, twisting her bound arms up with one hand while forcing her face down into the bed with the other. She cried out when he plunged his giant cock into her ass.

Katrina loved this part. The pornstar really made it seem like she was being raped, despite the small banner at the bottom that assured the viewer that this video was made between consenting adults. Katrina slipped a second finger into her own ass while she kept working the dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her mostly closed eyes were glued to the screen.

"Quiet this stupid cunt, will you?" The guy said.

The camera zoomed out to reveal another guy approaching the girl, his hard cock sticking out obscenely as he moved towards her mouth. This guys cock was nearly as big as the one that was fucking her ass, and he forced it into her mouth, grabbing a fistful of her hair and aggressively pumping his hips as he fucked her throat. Every wet, gurgled, glurp sound the girl made as her throat got fucked pushed Katrina's arousal higher.

Katrina moaned, feeling her orgasm start to approach. She slowed her pace. Despite being desperate to cum, she knew that the best part was coming up. She focused on the girl's face, now a mess of tears, drool and smeared makeup.

The guy fucking the girl's mouth pulled out and the guy fucking her ass wrapped his arms tightly around her, picking her up then laying down flat on the bed, the girl pinned on top of him. His cock never left her ass.

"What are you...? NO YOU WON'T FIT!!" She screamed as the guy who had been face fucking her moved between her legs, forcing them apart.

Both guys laughed. "Oh I'll fit, even if I have to force my way in."

He roughly pushed his cock into her pussy, drawing more screams from her. The two guys immediately got into a rhythm, their giant cocks pistoning in and out of her stretched holes, pounding her like jackhammers. The camera alternated between close up shots of the two cocks sawing in and out of her and shots of her face, her eyes and mouth wide as she moaned and screamed.

Katrina felt the first flutters of her orgasm. She often came as soon as they started DPing this slut, but today she wanted to hold out just a little longer.

"No, don't! Oh God, don't make me cum! Oh God I'm cumming!!" The girl on screen cried out, her words fading to fake (but fairly realistic) orgasm moans.

That was what Katrina was waiting for. As these two studs forced an unwilling climax from this slut, Katrina felt her own orgasm wash over her, like a river flooding the valley when the dam breaks.

"FUCK!" Katrina moaned, her body tensing up. She felt her body shaking as she climaxed.

She reluctantly slowed the pace of her dildo and fingers as her orgasm subsided. Despite having just cum, she still felt insanely horny and a little unfulfilled. The problem was that she needed more than a dildo and her fingers. She needed a warm body, preferably one with a hard, hot cock.

Unfortunately, Katrina didn't have a lot of options. She had dumped her boyfriend, Jake, a couple of months ago and hadn't had sex since. A few times her friend Jill had helped her relieve some of the pressure but not often. Katrina didn't let it happen very often, even though it seemed like Jill was always eager; Katrina considered herself a good girl, not some lezzie slut. What Katrina really wanted was a guy (or a few) to just grab her and use her, like the guys in the video. She fantasized constantly about a group of studs that would use her, and all of her holes, until she couldn't help but cum. The problem was that none of the guys in her area were up to her standards. Even Jake, a lettered athlete from a great family, spent their whole relationship begging her to give him hand jobs or blow jobs. Katrina had obliged for a time, but eventually tired of his whining. If he wanted her so bad why didn't he just take her? This was why she was practically still a virgin, having only had sex with Jake and only twice, both times leaving her feeling unfulfilled.

Katrina took a swig from the bottle of vodka on the night stand next to her. She knew she shouldn't, because the more drunk she got, the hornier she got, but she couldn't help it. Besides, her parents were out of town for a couple of days and Jill would almost certainly be down to come over and help her out. Jill couldn't pound her until her pussy was sore, but getting eaten out and fingered, then falling asleep next to a warm body would sate Katrina's lust. Probably.

'Hey Jilly Bean!! Feel like coming over tonight?' Katrina texted.

'Sure! What did you have in mind?' she texted back.

'I have a fresh bottle of vodka and I figured we could try to finish it while we watch a movie on the big screen in the den.'

'Isn't it Wednesday?' she sent back

'Yeah. So? You can cut your first class tomorrow.'

'I meant don't your brother and his friends have their game night on Wednesdays?'

Katrina flopped back onto the bed with a groan. Despite the fact that he was nineteen and only two years younger than her, Katrina considered her brother Trevor far less mature than she was. He and his dorky friends had been playing dungeons and dragons every Wednesday since they started highschool. Trevor said that Wednesday was the only night the four of them could get together but Katrina knew the real reason they did it on Wednesdays. The last two years of highschool, Katrina had been captain of the cheerleading team and their practices had also fallen on Wednesdays. Usually after practice, a few of Katrina's friends from the squad would come over. Trevor's Wednesday game night began shortly after this routine started and she just knew it was an excuse for Trevor and his nerdy friends to perv on a bunch of high school cheerleaders. Katrina even caught him leering at her, trying to sneak quick glimpses under her skirt. It disgusted her that her own brother was peeping on her, even if it still turned her on a little.

Katrina had never gotten along with her brother. He had always been this weird, nerdy, embarrassment. Katrina had always wondered how someone as perfect as her could be related to a creep like him. He was always trying to peep at her when she was getting in or out of the shower, or staring when she wore bathing suits or night shirts. So what if she purposely wore skimpier clothes and showed her body more around him and his friends? It was their fault for being gross perverts and if she got a thrill from teasing them it was only fair to make up for being constantly ogled.

She drew the line, however, at having that group of degenerates treat her friends like their own personal burlesque show. No cheap thrill was worth the damage to her reputation. Katrina moved the after practice get together to Jill's house shortly after Trevor started his game night. Jill didn't mind. She was always eager to push things further when the girls started "experimenting" with each other and having the girls over after practice gave her plenty of opportunities.

'Ughghh. I forgot about their Creepy Perverts Anonymous meeting. I'll see if I can get rid of them.'

'Let me know. I'd really like to come over.' she texted back with a licking emoji.

'That girl can read me like a book.' Katrina thought to herself.

She took another pull from the vodka bottle and got up off the bed. Leaving her dildo where it lay. She reached for her jeans but then stopped, a mischievous smirk appearing on her face. Why not tease them a little more? Besides, she might be able to convince Trevor's friends to go if she showed off some skin. Katrina was an expert at getting her way by making boys think with their little heads instead of their big ones.

Katrina looked in the mirror and ran her fingers through her hair, assessing how she looked. Her long blonde hair was a little messy but looked good in that "just got out of bed" way. She still had a little bit of a glow from having just cum, her full breasts and perky nipples clearly visible under her cotton night shirt. She put on some shiny lip gloss to bring some extra attention to her luscious lips.

She glanced over at her laptop screen, where the porn she had been watching was still playing. At some point two other men had joined, and the girl was now alternating between sucking and jerking their cocks while the first two were still drilling her ass and pussy. The scene shifted and she was now on her knees, the four guys in a circle, jerking off towards her face. Katrina stood and watched, eager to see the slut on screen get facialed. The first guy stepped forward, moaning. The girl opened her mouth eagerly as the camera zoomed in. The guys cock exploded all over her face, the first spurt hitting her on her eyebrow, a thick rope that dripped down into her eye and onto her cheek. Two more thick ropes pumped out, the first going directly in her eye, the other spraying on her lips. The guy smeared his dick across her lips, more cum pulsing out in smaller and smaller blobs. The girl brought her finger up to her face and started smearing the cum into her mouth, moaning as she did so.

The next two guys stepped up at the same time, one on each side. The one on the left shot two spurts, getting some cum on her nose and cheek, before pressing his cock against her cheek while the last of his cum dribbled out. The one on the right started cumming at almost the same time, his seed splashing onto her lips and chin before dripping down onto her tits.

The fourth guy stepped forward. Despite the fact that Katrina had watched this video dozens of times, his cumshot always excited her. He positioned the tip of his dick directly at her mouth but a couple of inches away, clearly trying to make sure that most of it went into her mouth. It didn't matter, his first spurt shot out like a spray from a hose, hitting her directly between her eyes and splashing into both. The second one shot right into her right eye (the one that had been clean until now). The girl cried out in surprise then, and again when his third, fourth and fifth spurts hit her with nearly as much force as the previous ones on her mouth and cheeks. Next he shot one directly into her mouth, now wide open with surprise, hitting the back of her throat and making her cough and gag. She lowered her head as she coughed out his spend (Katrina had cum immediately the first time she noticed a bubble of cum in the girl's nostril as she choked on this torrent of sperm) and he continued to shoot, her hair and forehead getting streaks of thick, white cum. His orgasm lasted for 34 seconds (Katrina had timed it) and by the time he was done the girl's features were barely visible under the thick, sticky mess.

When she felt the beginnings of another orgasm, Katrina snapped out of the trance she had found herself in. Without even realizing it, she had moved her hand under her night shirt and started working her clit. She reluctantly pulled her hand away; Jill would be here soon and Jill's tongue would be better than her own fingers.

She closed her laptop and left her room, heading down the hall to the den.

Katrina heard the noise of Trevor's gathering before she got to the door, an irritating mix of indie rock, annoying voices and laughter. She opened the door and stepped in.

The music didn't stop, but the talking and laughter did as Trevor and his three friends all froze and looked at her. She suddenly felt very exposed, acutely aware that her night shirt barely covered her ass. The thought suddenly occurred to her that this one thin piece of cloth was the only thing keeping her from being completely naked in front of these four boys. She couldn't decide whether that thought frightened or excited her more.

"What's up Miss Princess?" Trevor asked, a trace of annoyance in his voice.

Hearing her infuriating little brother call her by the nickname which she hated cut through her trepidation and excitement. Anger bubbled up inside her. Katrina felt her unfulfilled lust buzzing inside her, like an itch that couldn't be scratched, and the only reason that Jill couldn't be here to alleviate her suffering was because of fucking Trevor and his stupid friends.

"Uhhh, you need to pack up this pitiful little party and get out of here. Jill's coming over and we're going to watch a movie in here." Katrina said.

"No way Kat!!!" Trevor snapped. "We're only halfway through our session. You know Wednesday is D&D night."

"Not tonight nerd. You and your little dork friends can circle jerk each other another time. Mom and Dad are gone so that means I'm in charge." She suddenly noticed the collection of empty beer bottles and the bottle of whiskey that was three quarters empty. "And what the fuck are you guys doing drinking? You're not 21!"

"If we're old enough to vote and die for our country then we're old enough to drink." Trevor's friend Tom said, raising his beer while the others voiced their agreement.

"How about we see if the cops agree with you." Katrina snapped.

"Go ahead and call them." Responded Alex. Despite usually hiding his eyes from her behind his long hair, now he held her gaze boldly. It was probably because he was drunk. "You're the only one here who's 21. We'll tell the cops that you bought us the booze. You'll be in just as much trouble as us, probably more."

Katrina opened her mouth but found she had no words. Alex and Trevor's other friend Peter were sitting on the love seat against the wall, a space between them that would have been just big enough for her to squeeze into. It suddenly occurred to her that the porn she had been watching started just that way, the girl in a skimpy dress (one not too different from her night shirt) sitting between two guys on a love seat. They start getting handsy and don't take no for an answer, leading to her getting gangbanged. The similarity deepened when she noticed that Alex's green eyes reminded her of the one male porn star's and he and Pete were sitting in positions that were almost identical to the video. Katrina involuntarily pictured herself between the two boys, their hands roaming and getting more aggressive as she resisted. She felt warmth in her pussy (almost visible!!) and found herself dumbstruck.

"Hah!! Suck on that sis!" Trevor said. That broke the spell she was under.

Katrina stomped over to the card table they had set up. Trevor jumped up from where he was sitting across the room and moved to intercept her but she got there first. Tom goggled up at her from his seat at the table. She angrily grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the mess of papers, pencils, books and dice. There was no cap on the bottle.

"You dweebs have twenty minutes to get all this shit packed up and get out of here!!" She yelled turning to Trevor "Otherwise I'm telling Mom and Dad that your Wednesday night 'game' is really just an excuse for you and your friends to do some underage drinking. And I'm taking this!!" She held up the whiskey bottle and, unsure why she was doing it (probably just to show them she was in charge), took a big swig. Despite drinking more than she meant to, she managed not to cough or gag as the burning liquid barrelled down her throat.

"The fuck you are." Trevor said, pulling the bottle from her hand and putting it back down on the table.

Trevor and Katrina stared at each other, fury blazing in their eyes.

"C'mon Kitty Kat, don't be mean.." Pete said quietly.

Katrina turned to face Pete, her anger, fueled by the burning whiskey, now boiling over. If there was anything she hated being called more than Miss Princess it was Kitty Kat.

"What did you just say to me, you little pussy? Did you pull your little butt buddy's cock out of your mouth long enough to actually talk?" She sneered.

Pete looked down, his face blushing bright red with embarrassment.

"THAT'S FUCKING IT!!!" Trevor roared behind her.

Before Katrina could turn around, she felt Trevor slam her down onto the card table, her face smacking against the felt surface. The impact knocked the breath out of her. Trevor grabbed her wrists and pressed them hard against the table, pushing his hips against her ass, pinning her in place bent over the table. Katrina tried to push up but it was useless. Trevor had her trapped. He pressed his body against her back and brought his lips to her ear.

"I'm sick of you acting like a little bitch." He said coldly and quietly "I'm sick of you disrespecting my friends. I'm sick of you acting like you're better than everyone and I'm sick of you walking around with barely anything on and cock teasing us all the time. Now you apologize to Pete and then leave us alone."

"Fuck. You." She hissed through gritted teeth.

"You asked for it." He growled.

Trevor pulled his sister's struggling arms painfully behind her back, wrapping his hand powerfully around both her wrists. Katrina growled as she tried to get free from his grip. She had no idea he was so strong. Despite her anger and growing fear, she felt herself getting aroused. The feeling of a strong man holding her down and grinding his crotch into her ass was lighting a fire of lust inside her, it didn't matter that the man was her brother. Trevor pulled up her nightshirt and she screamed.

SMACK!!

Katrina screeched when her brother smacked her bare ass.

"Oh shit" Alex said quietly.

"You ready to apologize? Or you want another?" Trevor asked.

"FUCK YOU!!!" Katrina screamed at the top of her lungs.

SMACK!! Katrina's mind went white hot, overwhelmed with rage and lust. She could feel her pussy juices flowing freely. Soon it would become obvious to Trevor that Katrina was getting a sick pleasure from being abused by her own brother.

"Ready now?"

"FUCK OFF!"

SMACK!! Katrina cried out, not sure if she was able to hide her moan under her scream.

"FUCK YOU!!"

SMACK!!!

"FUCK OFF!!"

SMACK!!!

"APOLOGIZE!!" Trevor screamed.

"FUCK YOU!!"

"Guess we gotta do this the hard way."

Trevor wrapped his arm around his sister and pulled her upright, then wrapped his other arm around her in a tight bear hug, keeping her arms pinned behind her back. Katrina wriggled her hips, trying to get free but only succeeded in grinding her now soaking wet pussy against her brother's hard cock.

"Pete's always loved your tits. Since you won't apologize, you won't mind if he feels them will you? Come here Pete."

Pete got up and tentatively reached out towards Katrina's heaving chest.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!"

"See Pete, she doesn't mind. Go ahead."

Pete took both of her tits in his hands, massaging them through her shirt and gently tweaking her hard nipples. Katrina's pussy GUSHED at his touch. She could feel her juices running down her thighs. She couldn't contain a moan.

"Holy shit! She really likes it Pete! Keep it up!" Trevor said. Katrina felt him start grinding his hard cock against her as he held her. She couldn't believe that she was getting turned on by the feeling of her brother dry humping her. Or from being groped by his friend.

"Oh man." Pete whispered. He was staring at Katrina's tits as he massaged them.

"You know guys, now that I think about it, Kat's been a real bitch to you guys too. Why don't you come over here and let her make it up to you too." Trevor said to Alex and Tom.

Katrina tried to struggle but her brother's grip was like iron. Alex and Tom came over and their hands joined Pete's in exploring her body. Katrina gasped when Alex ran his hand up her thigh to her sopping wet pussy.