A Sister Learns Her Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, she is fucking DRIPPING wet. She's really getting off on this." He said.

Alex worked a finger into her hole and she moaned out loud. Katrina wiggled some more but she couldn't tell if she was still trying to get free or push Alex's finger deeper.

"Get your hands off me pervert." She hissed at Alex.

"Still being disrespectful huh?" Trevor said into her ear. "Start getting undressed guys, we're going to have to teach my sister a lesson." He pushed Katrina back down onto the table and held her in place with one hand.

Katrina's heart started racing. What did her brother mean about teaching her a lesson? He'd already let his pervert friends feel her up. How far was he going to take this?

Her question was answered when she felt him undoing his belt and jeans before pulling his pants down. She felt his cock spring out against her ass and she immediately started thrashing as hard as she could, trying to break free of her brother's grip. He held her fast though and pressed his weight against her again, trapping her hopelessly. When she felt him lining his cock up with her pussy, she started to panic. She turned her head to look at him, all the anger gone from her eyes; only fear and lust remained.

"Trevor, we're brother and sister, you shouldn't do this..." she pleaded.

Trevor smiled. "That just makes it even sexier."

Katrina cried out again as her brother pushed his cock into her. Inch by inch, she felt him penetrate her, until his hips were tight against her ass and she could feel his cock deep inside her. He started pulling out and Katrina whimpered, both at her helplessness and at the empty feeling that was left as her brother's cock worked its way out.

"Fuck sis, your pussy is so fucking tight. God damn! Are you a virgin? Guess it doesn't matter now." He laughed as he picked up the pace, thrusting his cock in and out of his sister's hot cunt.

Katrina bit her lip as her brother held her down and fucked her. She wasn't a virgin but she'd only slept with one other guy and only fucked him twice. That guy's dick had been relatively small, only five inches or so fully erect. Her brother's felt much larger, stretching her pussy painfully despite the fact that she was soaking wet. Katrina bit her lip harder to keep from screaming again, but whether it was from pain or pleasure she couldn't tell. In fact, the pain and humiliation seemed to ADD to her pleasure. Katrina could feel the first early signs of an orgasm building. Unable to contain herself anymore, Katrina let out a scream.

"FUCK!"

Trevor laughed again. "Can one of you guys shut her up?"

Alex stepped forward and Katrina noticed suddenly that Trevor's three friends were now all naked, their hard cocks sticking out as they slowly jerked themselves.

Pain shot through her shoulder as Trevor dragged and pushed her body around the table, repositioning her so that her head was closer to the edge. Trevor grabbed her by the hair and forced her head up as Alex moved his cock towards her mouth. Katrina tried to cry out, but the sound was muffled by Alex's cock pushing past her lips.

"Ohhhhh yeah, I've been waiting for this." Alex moaned.

Katrina's pussy started pulsing as her orgasm drew closer. Having cocks forced into her mouth and pussy was too much for her. When she felt Alex thrust his cock down her throat, she let go. Her whole body tensed as her climax exploded through her. She started shaking uncontrollably, and heard herself gurgling out animalistic grunts around the cock in her mouth.

Trevor laughed, clearly noticing that she came.

"I knew you would love this sis. You just needed some men to treat you like the whore you are."

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." Alex exclaimed.

He picked up the pace of fucking her throat and she was struggling to breathe. Suddenly, she felt his cock flooding her throat with his seed. She couldn't breathe as he pumped more and more cum into her throat; it was swallow or suffocate, so she swallowed, her head starting to get light from lack of air. Finally, Alex pulled his cock out and Katrina pulled in a desperate breath, coughing and gagging from the harsh throat fucking she'd just received.

"Holy shit guys." Alex said, collapsing back onto the couch. "I've never cum like that before."

Katrina's brother was still pounding her pussy as she twitched and spasmed on the card table, trying to recover from her orgasm and catch her breath.

"You're about to make me cum too, sis." Trevor said.

Katrina turned to look at him in a panic.

"Trevor, I'm not on the pill!!" She yelled, the rational part of her mind trying to convince him to pull out, even as a deeper part was desperate for him to paint her womb.

"Don't worry sis, I'm not going to get you pregnant."

Equal parts relief and disappointment washed over her when Katrina felt her brother pull his cock out of her pussy, only to be replaced by terror as she felt steady, increasing pressure against her asshole.

"NO!!! NOT THERE!! I'M NOT READYYYYYY!" Katrina screamed out.

Trevor ignored her, forcing his cock past the tight ring of her asshole, pushing deeper and deeper into her ass. The pain was intense and immediate, her virgin ass completely unprepared for her brother's cock. Underneath the pain, however, was an undercurrent of pleasure. The pain, the humiliation, the degradation; Katrina was finally being treated just the way she wanted: like a piece of meat, just some hot holes to be filled. Katrina screamed out.

"Oh sis, I think your ass is even tighter than your pussy."

Katrina tried to cry out but suddenly another cock was forcing its way into her mouth. She hadn't even noticed that Tom had taken Alex's place in front of her. She reached up (she also hadn't noticed when Trevor had released her arms), and wrapped her hand around Tom's cock, jerking him into her mouth as she bobbed her mouth up and down his head and shaft. She greedily worked Tom's cock, desperate for a distraction from the pain of being sodomized, but also desperate from overwhelming lust. With her arms now free, she could have resisted more, tried to fight them off, but her overwhelming desire wouldn't allow that.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" She called out, pulling her mouth briefly off of Tom's cock while continuing to stroke him. The pain in her ass was slowly fading, leaving behind a building pleasure, different than what she experienced when her pussy got fucked but just as intense, possibly more so.

Pete had moved closer and closer and was now almost right next to Katrina, standing and staring at her as his friends pumped their cocks into her mouth and pussy. Katrina reached out and took hold of Pete's member, relishing the feeling of having a cock in each hand as well as one in her ass. She pulled Pete closer and pulled Tom's dick out of her mouth. She quickly started sucking on Pete's dick.

"OH MY GOD!!" Pete called out. He leaned his head back and moaned.

Katrina felt her pussy twitch, her lust ramping up as she listened to the moans of pleasure coming from the three men ravaging her.

"Hold on guys, we need some more room." Trevor said and reached down to grab his sister's arms again. He wrapped her up in another bear hug, pinning her arms to her side. Katrina squealed when he picked her up as if she weighed nothing, keeping his cock speared into her ass.

Her brother carried her over to the couch and sat down with his ass near the edge.

"Get over here guys, she's got a hole for both of you." He said.

Katrina's eyes went wide with shock.

"Trevor, no I can't do that!!! You'll rip me in half!!"

"Hear that? Sounds like she's ready!!" Trevor laughed.

She tried to get off, but Trevor was too strong for her and she only succeeded in working her brother's dick further into her ass. Tom had climbed onto the couch and moved to put his cock in her mouth. Pete was lining himself up between her legs.

"No, no, no, no, nooooooooooo!" She screamed as Pete slowly pushed into her gaping, soaking cunt.

She was stretched so tight, it felt like she would tear, her pussy and ass both quivering as they tried to adjust to both being filled with cock. Despite the pain, which was severe, Katrina couldn't help but enjoy the intense feeling of FULLNESS. She often enjoyed using her fingers in one hole and a dildo in the other but this was much different. That was like seeing a picture of the ocean and this was like swimming in it.

Pete didn't give her any time to adjust to the overwhelming sensations she was feeling, he just started pumping in and out.

"Not so fast!! Wait! No, no, GUHP..." Katrina's protests were cut off by Tom shoving his cock down her throat. The thought that she now had three cocks inside her caused another orgasm to start building deep within her.

"Oh my God, so this is what sex is like!!" Pete cried as he fucked her. Some part of her brain that could still think under the fog of lust and terror that blanketed her mind realized that Pete had been a virgin until now. 'So was my ass' Katrina thought.

The pain of being forcibly DPed gradually faded but the overwhelming FULL feeling stayed. It mixed with other feelings, the sense that she was the central object of desire, the heady "manly" aura of having three guys filling her with cock at the same time, the taboo thrill of having her brother fuck her ass, they all combined to push Katrina to a level of arousal she had never experienced before. She almost felt like she had transformed into a different person, a goddess of lust, impossibly desirable and insatiable. She pulled her mouth off of Tom's cock again.

"Fuck! No! I'm going to cum!" She cried out in pleasure and disgust.

The guys redoubled their efforts, all three now pumping furiously into her.

Katrina let out a series of muffled moans around Tom's cock as her orgasm built. She could feel it bearing down on her like a freight train, growing in power as it approached.

"Oh man, here it comes!" Tom cried, pulling his dick out of her mouth.

He started cumming on her face, shooting thick spurts of semen into her left eye and across her cheek. His last couple of squirts landed on her lips and in her mouth; the salty taste of his cum flashing on her tongue.

That was too much for Katrina. It felt like every nerve in her body exploded in fireworks as she tensed from head to toe. Her stretched pussy and asshole clenched painfully against the two hard cocks still thrusting in and out of her quivering holes.

"FUCK OH FUCK I'M CUMMING, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! FUCK YOU! FUCK! GOD! FUCK!" She screamed out.

Her brother and his friend didn't slacken their pace, slamming their dicks into her. Her orgasm was just coming down from its peak when a second one hit her unexpectedly, taking her breath away and filling her vision with white. She thrashed and flopped uncontrollably, struggling to stay conscious as overwhelming waves of pleasure washed over her. When a third orgasm built on top of this one, she genuinely thought she might die.

"Oh God, oh God ohGodOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!" Pete cried out, shoving his cock deep into Katrina's spasming cunt as he came.

"GUH!" If Katrina had any thought about the risk of Pete cumming inside her with no protection, it was drowned out by her overwhelming need to have his cum flood into her.

Pete shook on top of her as his climax finished. He stayed on top of her for just a moment, panting, before pulling out and moving away, a huge blob of his cum plopping out of her pussy as he did so.

"Three down, one to go sis." Her brother growled into her ear. "You ready for me to cum in your ass?"

There was a part of Katrina that wanted to tell him to fuck off, that she didn't want any of this, but it was futile. She had been transformed into the Goddess of Lust, and now she wanted nothing else in the world as much as she wanted her brother to cum in her ass. Somehow, she was still able to summon some defiance, if only to spur him on further.

"Do it...if you can." She hissed.

A switch seemed to flick in her brother. The amusement that had been in his eyes earlier was gone, nothing but animal lust and hate remained. He roughly flipped her over, his cock popping painfully out of her ass. Katrina let out a squeak when her brother shoved his cock back into her ass, driving it all the way to the hilt in one stroke and immediately pounding her as hard as he could.

"OH GOD YES!! FUCK MY ASS!!" Katrina screamed "FUCK MY ASS BRO!! YESSSS!"

Trevor didn't say anything, just grunted as he slammed his cock into his sister's ass over and over again. Katrina yelped when he started smacking her ass hard enough to leave a mark. Time lost all meaning to her. They could have been like that for five minutes, or a day, or a year. The only thing that existed was his dick hammering into her butt, his fist grabbing her hair to pull her head painfully back, his hand smacking her ass cheeks.

Trevor pressed his body on top of her, growling and biting her ear, pushing his cock deeper into her ass than she thought possible and grunting as he pumped rope after rope of his incestuous seed into her ass. His cumshot seemed to be never ending, more and more cum pulsing out into her bowels. When he finally finished, he pulled his cock out of her twitching asshole and collapsed back onto the couch.

Katrina lay there, her mind and body too overwhelmed to absorb what had happened. She felt little tremors shake all over her. She could feel her skin burning all over from where the four guys had roughly used her, but the pain and burning was like a distant quiet buzzing under the euphoric feeling that clouded her mind. Eventually she stood up and started stumbling towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Trevor said in a commanding tone, stopping her in her tracks. She turned to look at him.

"You guys all finished...we.. we're done.." she stammered.

Trevor laughed again. "Oh we're not done. We're just getting started. You have a lot more to learn from this lesson."

Katrina turned around and saw Alex standing between her and the door, his hard cock pointing out obscenely and a lewd leer on his face.

Katrina could only stare. She felt like a puppet as Alex moved her towards the couch, then bent her over the armrest. She wanted to protest, tell them that she was done and they could fuck off, but her mind couldn't find any words and, more importantly, her body craved the cock that was now sliding between her pussy lips and pressing against her entrance. Alex slid in easily. Pete maneuvered his dick towards her mouth. Katrina took a deep breath and closed her eyes. As Pete slid his cock past her lips, she knew that she was in for a long night.

--------------

Hours later, Trevor pushed her off of his dick, his final cumshot dripping out of her pussy. They had long ago moved past any fears they had of him cumming in his sister's pussy.

"I think you learned enough." He said, shoving her towards the door.

Katrina stumbled away, falling to her knees as she tried to step over Pete who was passed out on the floor. She expected Trevor to laugh but when she looked back, he was just sitting on the couch with his eyes closed, his head tilted back. He might have been asleep already.

Katrina got shakily to her feet, her legs barely able to keep her up. Cum leaked freely out of her pussy and asshole, leaving a trail of drops and blobs on the floor as she walked.

'Mom's gonna be pissed!' she thought hysterically.

She opened the door and started to walk into the hall. Trevor's voice startled her, freezing her in her tracks. Her heart started pounding. She was almost gone, was he going to start again?

"Til next time sis." Trevor said, his eyes still closed and a sleepy grin on his face.

Katrina turned into the hallway silently and made her way to her room. Closing her door behind her she wondered if the night had been real. She had no idea what time it was but she heard birds starting to chirp outside her window. Had the four guys been gangbanging her all night?

She stumbled towards her mirror. What she saw was a much different picture than what she saw earlier in the night. Her makeup was smeared and streaking. Dried cum was crusted all over her face and chest, and her hair was stiff with it. Her lips were red and raw as was her neck and her tits. Her whole body ached and her pussy, ass and throat were sore and burning. But the deep, itching need she had felt earlier was gone. Despite all of her physical pain she felt completely satisfied.

------------

The next two weeks were strange. Katrina didn't leave her room the entire next day, only getting up out of bed to drink water from her bathroom sink and pee, an unpleasant, burning experience. She didn't hear or see her brother until Friday morning, and he basically ignored her, so she ignored him. By the time her parents got back, most of her aches were gone. As the next Wednesday approached, Katrina felt growing trepidation, or was it anticipation? Her parents were going to be home, so she didn't think anything would happen (even if she secretly wanted it to), but she didn't want to take any chances; she arranged to spend the night at Jill's house. Jill was thrilled of course, and Katrina wasn't surprised when Jill's hands and lips started roaming over her body. Katrina relented, hoping that Jill's eager tongue would stop the growing hunger inside her. It did. For a bit.

It was Tuesday night, and the next day would be the second week since she had been gangbanged. She heard a soft knock on her door.

"Hey Kat, can I come in? It's really important." Trevor called in to her. She was surprised. They had almost completely ignored each other since that night.

Katrina opened her door. "What do you want?" She snapped as her brother sat on her bed, placing a tablet down on one side.

"Sit down." He said patting the bed next to him.

"I'm not going anywhere near you. I'm still sore from the last time you were next to me."

Trevor shrugged. "Suit yourself.

"Mom and dad are going to Uncle Nick's tomorrow, and Pete, Alex and Tom are coming over. I just wanted to make sure you were going to be home so we could repeat the fun we had two weeks ago."

Katrina's jaw dropped. "Are you fucking mental? There's no way I'm going to be anywhere near here when you and your fucking creepy perv friends are around! Not ever again! I'm going to Jill's where it's safe from fucking perverts like you!!"

Trevor smiled at her the way a teacher might smile at a struggling student to reassure them that he wouldn't give up on them.

"Oh, Kitty Kat," he said gently, picking up the tablet "you'll be here, and you'll do whatever we want."

He unlocked the tablet and tapped the screen, then handed it to her. Katrina stared open mouthed at a video of herself, bent over the card table, her brother's cock sliding in and out of her ass as she sucked off Pete and Tom. Her brother's face wasn't visible, but she distinctly remembered the scene. The scene shifted and she could see herself on the couch getting double penetrated, her brother's face conveniently out of frame. Katrina heard herself cry out that she was going to cum, then watched as Tom sprayed his cum all over her face, then screaming and twitching through her own orgasm. It felt like her insides fell down to her feet. Katrina sat heavily down onto the bed, her eyes glued to the screen, which flashed through a series of highlights of her gangbang. She saw herself screaming "OH GOD YES!! FUCK MY ASS!!" while being buttfucked, then a brief clip of Alex and Pete spit roasting her. Image after lurid image played out in front of her.

"I love this part!" Trevor said when the screen showed her shoving her fingers up her ass, scooping out a massive blob of cum as someone off screen told her to lick it up, which she dutifully did.

"You have to delete this!!" She screamed "No one can see this!!!"