A Sister Learns Her Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax" Trevor said "the only people who have a copy of this are me and my friends. But if you decided not to listen to us...well, then..." Trevor tapped the share button

"No!!" Katrina screamed. She thought of her friends and family seeing her like this, revealing that underneath her good girl exterior she was really a filthy whore. "If you send this, then everyone will see you too! They'll know you're a gross pervert who fucked his own sister!"

"Nope. I've edited out all the parts where you can see my face or hear my voice. They'll still be able to see YOUR face of course. When it isn't covered in cum that is. But I can send it if you want to chance it..."

"No. I'll do whatever you want, just don't let anyone see this."

Trevor smiled. "Don't worry sis. It'll be our little secret."

She glanced back at the screen, seeing herself getting DPed again, each thrust pushing cum out of her dripping holes. She felt Trevor's hand stroking her hair and turned to look at him. He had undone his pants, freeing his cock.

"You're going to be our little cum slut from now on sis, so you better get used to it." He said as he guided her head to his throbbing cock.

Panic rose inside her. Her heart was racing and her skin felt clammy. But her pussy was soaking wet. The Goddess of Lust inside her rejoiced, triumphant. Katrina's old self tried one last desperate gamble.

"Trevor, wait! Mom and dad are home!! What if they hear?" She whispered just before her lips touched her brother's cock.

Trevor paused. "Well then I guess you better be a quiet little cum slut." He said and forced her mouth onto his dick.

Katrina closed her eyes as she felt her brother's cock slide into her throat, knowing that this would be just a small taste of what would happen to her tomorrow night. She reached down and started fingering herself as she sucked her brother off, her pussy now soaking wet and aching to be filled. She was a little cum slut now, there was no use pretending otherwise. She might as well enjoy it.