A Sister Surprise: Drunk Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your pet now?" Mom asked doubtfully.

"You're our pet," Sarah corrected, "unless you mind," as she snapped her fingers and pointed to my balls.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but I appear not to mind," Mom gave in, although still doubtfully, her tone implying she was still trying to process how she had just ended up in a threesome with her son and her daughter.

Mom got into a unique position underneath me, in what I can only describe as flexibly impressive, as I slid my cock into Sarah's mouth, taking control, as Mom obediently began to suck on my balls.

"Oh yes," I moaned, the double pleasure on my cock and balls amazing.

After a couple minutes of amazing cock and ball worship, Sarah asked Mom a question I had only imagined ever happening in my fantasies, "So. Ready to fuck your son, Mom?"

Mom's answer was also something I'd only expected to hear in my fantasies, "Let me think, how can I put this? How about... Fuck, yes!" She was getting playful: good sign!

Mom spun around and lay on her back.

I looked down at her with equal portions of admiration and lust, as she spread her legs for me and said with all her doubts vanished, more words that I'd never imagined hearing from her, "Come down here and fuck your Mommy, baby."

I was shocked I didn't come right then and there! Instead I lowered myself between her legs, tempted to bury my face between them, but unable to resist the priority that I had a personal invitation to fuck my Mom. I positioned my cock at the entrance of her inviting cunt and felt Sarah's hands on my ass pushing me in as she crooned to me, "Fuck Mommy, big brother."

"Oooooooh," Mom moaned, as my cock slid inside her. "So big!"

"You'll want this every day from now on," Sarah said, as my cock completely filled my Mom.

"This is so wrong," Mom moaned, even as she fucked back up at me and her hand went to her clit to rub herself.

"And yet so fucking right," Sarah added, as she crawled around and straddled our mom's face.

Looking up at her daughter's cunt, Mom joked, "Well, I have always been good at multi-tasking," before she again showed her impressive flexibility, she looked at me and ordered, "Now fuck your Mommy Joey, good and hard."

"Yes, Mom," I agreed happily, always having been a Momma's boy and doing as I was told.

"Oh yes," Mom moaned, as I began fucking her, and she began licking Sarah.

"Pound our Mom, Joey," Sarah ordered, "Pound our sexy Mommy-slut."

"I'm your Mommy-slut?" Mom asked, for the first time sounding unimpressed.

"Yes, you're our cock-sucking, cunt-licking, cock-taking, cum-craving Mommy-slut," Sarah listed, the nasty name-calling so fucking hot. "Do you have a problem with that?"

Mom responded, almost making me laugh, "Not at all, I just wanted to make sure I understood."

"Crazy," I said, shaking my head, as I slowly fucked her.

After a minute, Mom ordered, "Wrap your legs around my body and scoot yourself closer."

"I don't understand."

She lifted her legs way up in the air and explained, "Now spread your legs wide and slide right into me."

"Oh," I said, realizing this was a new position.

"Now fuck Mommy," she ordered.

"As you wish," I said, sliding back into her, as she leaned back again and resumed licking her daughter.


"Best threesome ever," Sarah moaned, as she watched me fucking Mom.

"...In the world history of threesomes," I added.

"Agreed," Mom moaned, between licks.

Watching Mom crane her neck to lick her daughter's cunt made this wild act even hotter. Mom had given into our family lust completely, just like Sarah and I had, and it made this the most intimate, wild encounter of this entire crazy, unbelievable weekend.

I fucked Mom for a couple of minutes before Mom's moans shifted to a whine, "Oh shit, a cramp."

I pulled out and helped Mom up and steadied her as she stretched her leg. "Sorry, not as young as I used to be."

"Age is just a number," Sarah said.

"Tell that to my body," Mom laughed as she kept stretching, which was also hot.

"Go lie on the table," Sarah suggested.

"Yes, that should be comfortable," Mom joked, as she obediently went over to it.

"Once your daughter is sitting on your face and your son is plowing your cunt, it will be," Sarah promised elegantly.

"You really like reminding me of the crimes I'm committing," Mom said, shaking her head.

"It does make it hotter," Sarah agreed.

"It's definitely something," Mom admitted, as she climbed onto the table. "Fuck, this is cold."

Sarah climbed up to stand on the table and lowered her pussy down to Mom's face again and added, "And this is hot."

"Not to mention delicious," Mom added, before resuming licking her daughter's cunt.

"This is hot too," I added, moving between Mom's spread legs and sliding my dick into her warm pussy.

"Her cunt is, or that you're fucking your Mom?" Sarah asked.

"Both, obviously," I replied, as I resumed fucking my Mom.

"Yes, fuck Mommy," Mom moaned, prompting me to move faster.

"Pound your Mommy-slut, big brother," Sarah demanded, as she rubbed Mom's clit and enjoyed an up close and personal view of the penetration.

"You like eating your daughter's cunt, Mommy?" Sarah moaned, as Mom licked her eagerly.

"Yes dear," Mom moaned between licks from her and slow thrusts from me.

"And you like your son's big cock pounding your pussy?" Sarah questioned, as I began doing just that, pounding her pussy as I spread up and began to slam into her.

"Oh yes, fuck," Mom moaned loudly.

"Yes, what?" Sarah asked, slapping Mom's clit.

"I love being a Mommy-slut to my son and daughter," Mom declared.

"You know this isn't a one time thing," Sarah pointed out.

"Oh, God," Mom moaned.

Sarah ordered me, "Stop fucking our slut for a minute."

I did.

"Answer me Mom," Sarah ordered, my cock buried in Mom's cunt, as Sarah gently tapped her clit.

"I don't know," Mom answered, even as her body twitched.

"Say it," Sarah ordered, "And once you do, your son gives you the hard fucking you so desperately crave."

"Damn it, Sarah," Mom sighed.

"Say it."

"Fuck! Fine! I'll be your Mommy-slut anytime you want," Mom declared, her desire to be fucked overriding the moral unwritten code of a mother to her children.

"Good, Mommy-slut," Sarah purred, as I resumed fucking Mom.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Mom said, for the third or fourth time.

"I can't believe Joey always had this massive snake hidden in his pants," Sarah pointed out.

"Me neither," Mom agreed.

"And it would be a shame to have such a magnificent fuck stick in the house and not use it for our benefit," Sarah continued.

"I guess that's true," Mom replied between moans.

"Now it's my turn to have his dick in me," Sarah said.

"I'm not done with it yet," Mom protested.

"Share, Mommy," Sarah said, then added, "Besides, you can have it every day. I only get it on weekends."

Mom laughed, "I guess that's true," as I pulled out of her and Sarah climbed off her face. She looked at me, "Are you going to want to fuck me every day, son?"

"Only while I'm awake," I joked.

"Of course if he's not awake, you can wake him up with a blow job," Sarah pointed out as she remained on the table and pointed to her cunt.

I moved to Sarah as I agreed, "That would be the best wake-up call ever."

"Men," Mom chuckled, as she spun around to get a closer view of her children having sex with each other.

I slid inside Sarah's wet box and said, "Thanks Mom, you got her all nice and wet."

"You both did that," Sarah moaned, as I began fucking her.

"How did this even start?" Mom asked, as Sarah slid two fingers inside of Mom. (See part 1 for the full answer to that question).

And Sarah, with a little addition from me here and there, retold our story from the wild Friday evening at her college, to our fuck fest yesterday to the high school party last night (it was Sunday morning now). While we did we shifted into a variety of positions...one of them pretty kinky.

I ate out Mom, another fantasy checked off my list of what had been until this weekend impossibilities, while I fucked Sarah in a super-hot, but awkward position:

Listening to Sarah tell the story from underneath me as I fucked her in a position you would usually only see in a porn movie added to the wild excitement of the act, as did the fact I was dining from my Mom's excessively wet cunt... which had no taste... just wetness.

After telling the first night's story, Sarah needed to change positions and Mom begged, "Joey, please fuck your mom with that big, hard cock."

Who can reject such a request? No son EVER!

I slid back into her as Sarah got up and joined us on the table, telling of our many sexual encounters yesterday while we were home alone.

Mom moaned, "You two could make the nastiest Home Alone movie yet."

Sarah laughed as she sucked on the tits she'd once nursed on all those years ago.

Mom seemed to be getting close, but she also looked uncomfortable lying on the hardwood table and said, "We need to change positions."

"Yes," Sara agreed. "You can stand up and get me off while he gets you off."

"Exactly what I was thinking," Mom agreed, climbing down off the table.

Sarah sat at the edge of the table, Mom moved between her legs and I moved behind Mom, as we began a new threesome position.

Sarah told Mom about the party last night while Mom licked her and I fucked Mom.

Sarah was moaning wildly as she said, "Mom, you're so good! This obviously isn't your first cunt-munching experience."

"It is since college," Mom answered, before adding, "back then I dined regularly on some of my sorority sisters."

"Were you a submissive sorority sister slut?" Sarah asked.

"My role from my freshman year all the way until I graduated was made pretty clear during my initiation," Mom answered, intriguing me.

"What was that?" Sarah asked, even though she obviously knew.

"Full-time cunt muncher," Mom answered, before adding, "I licked at least a dozen pussies a day back then, there's nothing about a pussy I don't know if it can be learned with a tongue, mouth or fingers."

"Holy fuck," Sarah moaned, the idea obviously turning her on even as it surprised her.


"Yes, I was often fucked too," Mom quipped, her tone wickedly playful.

"By strappies or by frat boys?" Sarah asked.

"Both, of course," Mom said, seeming to enjoy letting her children know of her wild past.

"And ever since you've been Mother Theresa for all these years," Sarah scolded.

"I was born again when I got married," Mom said.

"And today you're being baptised as our slut," Sarah declared.

Mom turned around and looked at me and asked, "Do you want to baptise me your Mommy-slut, Joey?"

My eyes went wide.

She continued, revelling in this new hierarchy, "All you need to do is come on my face or in my cunt and I'll be your slut forever."

I was still speechless so she added, "Or maybe you'd prefer to come down Mommy's throat?"

"Or up your ass," Sarah added.

"Oh my," Mom said. "I can't imagine fitting that thing up my ass. It's too big."

"No, you just need practice," Sarah said, as she grabbed Mom's head and pulled it back into her cunt. "But for now, concentrate on getting your daughter off."

I resumed fucking Mom, unsure where I wanted to baptise her with my first load, as I watched her eagerly licking Sarah.

To my surprise it was Sarah who came first. Mom must be pretty good at pussy pleasing, just like she said.

"I'm coming from Mommy's fucking tongue!" Sarah screamed.

I watched Sarah come; I fucked Mom; my balls finally began to boil. I decided I knew where I wanted to shoot my load: down Mom's throat. I also wanted to take a bit of control here. I pulled out of Mom and ordered, "Knees, Mom."

I moved back and as I had fantasized many times, she turned around and dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth without a word.

Sarah weakly got off the table and staggered beside Mom saying, "Fuck, watching Mom suck your cock is so hot."

"Watching Mom eat your cunt was super-hot," I joined in, as I watched Mom bob up and down on my cock like a cum-hungry slut.

"Come down her throat," Sarah said, as I moved my hands onto Mom's head.

I began to fuck Mom's face, and in just a dozen thrusts I was spewing my load down her throat.

"Swallow it all, Mommy-slut," Sarah encouraged.

Once I was completely spent, I pulled out and asked, "Like?"

"Delicious," Mom said, scooping up a bit of cum hanging from my cock.

"He has an addicting taste," Sarah smiled, as she leaned in and kissed Mom.

After a minute, Mom surprised us both when she ordered, "On your back, Sarah. Time to put on a show for your brother."

"Mmmmmmm," Sarah smiled, "does Mommy have a kinky side?"

Mom pushed Sarah onto her back, straddled her face and pulled Sarah's legs up for balance in what instantly became the hottest lesbian face-sitting scene in the history of porn.

"Oh my," Sarah said, as her flexibility was put to the test by her mother.

"Lick Mommy's cunt, you little slut," Mom ordered.

"Mmmmm, I like a woman who knows what she wants," Sarah purred, before she began licking.

"That's it, lick Mommy," Mom moaned, as she turned and winked at me.

I watched the lesbian scene in complete captivation as Mom said, "You got me all revved up and didn't finish me off."

"Sorry, I've wanted to face fuck you forever," I admitted.

"Words I never fathomed ever hearing from my son," Mom laughed with a moan.

A couple more minutes of licking and Mom was moaning louder as she said, "Yes slut, eat Mommy's cunt, get your brother all excited so he can fuck your tight cunt and ass."

"Yes, Mom, come on my face," Sarah said, between licks.

"Yes!" Mom screamed, as my sister got her off for the second time.

A couple minutes later Sarah came over to me and asked, "Do you have one more load in this cannon?"

"At least one," I said, although I wasn't sure how many more I could produce. What was the Guinness Book of records for loads shot in one day? I'm guessing that in Alaska or Siberia or someplace they don't get out of the house much during the winters, it might be something ridiculous like seventy-two. (That's only once every twenty minutes. Piece of cake if you don't have anything else to do, right?)

"Good," Sarah said, as she took my cock in her mouth yet again.

Mom joined us and asked, "Did your sister take your virginity?"

"Yes," I moaned and then added, "All three of them."

"You didn't save one for me?" Mom rebuked her, slapping her ass.

"Sorry Mom," Sarah said, between bobs. "Truth be told, I didn't know you were a Mommy-slut until you caught us just now and I decided to go for broke."

"I didn't either," Mom said, as she moved her hand to Sarah's cunt.

"Or that Joey was a mother fucker," Sarah added, the term so fucking hot.

"Deep throat," Mom ordered, as she moved her hand to Sarah's head and pushed it down.

Sarah gagged slightly before getting used to having my cock tickling her tonsils.

"Can you deep throat?" I asked my mother.

"I'll practice until I can," Mom promised.

Sarah sat back up and said, "You two can get all your mother fucking and son sucking done while I'm gone. Today it's all about me, then next weekend you can show me anything new you've come up with."

"Fair enough," Mom laughed.

Sarah straddled me and lowered her cunt onto my cock.

Mom moved closer and began rubbing Sarah's clit as she rode my cock.

"Oh yes Mom, rub me," Sarah moaned, as she began bouncing on my cock, taking the entire sausage inside her.

Mom said, "My turn."

Sarah shook her head no. "Nope. His cock is mine until he comes. You get to watch and play."

"Fine," Mom said, "I'll suck and fuck his cock all week while you're back at college learning boring shit."

"Worst Mom ever," Sarah laughed.

"I don't think Joey will call me that," Mom countered.

Sarah got off and pushed me onto my back and said, "Mom, You can get up close and personal as I ride this big, fat cock."

"You're going to tempt me," Mom sighed, and she moved behind us as Sarah resumed riding my cock.

"Get your face right up there," Sarah ordered.

"So hot," Mom's voice said, since I couldn't see her.

"Lick my ass," Sarah ordered.

"You're so bad," Mom said, "good thing it's catching," as I tried to get some sort of view of what she was doing.

Then for the next fifteen minutes I fucked Sarah in a variety of positions, or sometimes she fucked me with Mom joining in as an amazing third partner.

She rode me on the floor while I eagerly licked Mom.

I fucked Sarah in her favourite kinky position while I fingered Mom:

Then I fucked Sarah in a couple different positions while Mom and she kissed: