A Sister Surprise: Drunk Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah, who loved tasting herself on my cock, suggested a unique family 69 for a quick break:

I resumed fucking her while Sarah licked Mom:

Finally I was ready to shoot my final load of the long night... or early morning.

I said, "Ready to get ass fucked, Sarah?"

"Are you a mother fucker?" Sarah asked.

"Why, yes I am," I laughed, "good thing you didn't ask me yesterday!" looking at Mom.

"You two are so bad," Mom said, shaking her head.

"Lie down, Mom," I ordered.

"Yes, sir."

Sarah straddled Mom and ordered, "Eat my cunt while your son ass fucks me."

"So bad," Mom purred, as she began licking Sarah, just as I slid into my sister's tight cunt.

"Oh yes, ass fuck me, big brother," Sarah moaned, as she moved to lick Mom.

"As you wish," I said, realizing she was fingering Mom.

"Not my ass, Sarah," Mom protested.

"You're our slut, ass included as soon as you're ready for it, so consider this training," Sarah pointed out as she slid a finger into Mom's ass.

"Oooooh," Mom whimpered.

"She is going to need some work to take your big cock," Sarah said after a minute.

"Maybe you'll have to come home next weekend prepared to train Mom as an ass slut," I suggested.

"Joey!" Mom gasped.

"What?" I asked. "Any self-respecting mother fucker is going to expect to use all three holes."

"Of course," Sarah said.

"You two," Mom said, resigning herself to the twisted debauchery of her two children.

Then for a few minutes I fucked Sarah's ass while she fingered Mom's, before burying her face in Mom's cunt. As they 69'd, my balls began to boil, and I decided to deposit my load all over Sarah's ass and Mom's face. I pulled out at the very last minute and scatter-shot a massive load.

After the first rope, Mom leaned back and opened her mouth to catch any of my cum she could.

As soon as I was done, Mom, her face now coated in my cum, buried her face back into Sarah's cunt.

I watched for a couple more minutes as they 69'd each other to orgasm before they each staggered back to the sofa.

And as they kissed and Sarah licked my cum off of Mom's face, I watched... amazed that after all that, my cock was still fucking hard!

When they broke the kiss Mom looked at me and asked, "Doesn't that thing ever go down?"

So I figured I might as well have one more round... and breakfast too... between my sister's legs.

I ate Sarah as Mom sucked my cock.

And then since Sarah was content for a while I fucked Mom in a variety of positions:

Then I fucked them both; ten strokes in Mom, ten strokes in Sarah.

Before we finished, near exhaustion, Mom sucked my cock and Sarah sat on my face. Both Sarah and I came almost simultaneously as the wild incestual threesome came to a climactic conclusion.

That said, I felt since it was Mom's anniversary as a Mommy-slut (year number zero), she deserved one more orgasm and as Sarah weakly wandered off to bed, I buried my face in Mom's cunt.

.....

I hope you enjoyed this final story of the series. In case you are curious (or pervy), here are a few deleted or alternate photos.

.....

DELETED AND ALTERNATE SCENES

CAUGHT (Alternate)

A couple different points of view of Mom catching the kids. One was Sarah sucking cock and another was Sarah riding his cock in her cunt instead of taking it in the ass. Yet, I chose the anal plot as it was more shocking for the Mom to walk in on (although obviously any version of sex at all would shock a mom to the core).

FUCKING AND SUCKING IN COSTUMES

Originally this was going to be the start, but the computer crashed and I couldn't get the costumes to work properly when I went back online... so this idea was dumped.

SARAH SUCKS (Alternate)

I chose Mom sucking his balls instead, but I love this picture (notice Mom's hand between her legs).

SARAH COMES (Alternate)

This was supposed to be the anal scene climax, but after the three pics with Mom licking her cunt, I couldn't come up with a logical way to have Mom spin around and then spin around again to eat the cum.

EATING SARAH (Alternate)

I literally flipped a coin between this one and the one I used. I then changed and used this one and then changed my mind again and used the other.