All Comments on 'A Sister 'til Christmas'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Canta5 months ago

Thank you for that beautiful, romantic and sexy Christmas tale. Acceptance for who you are, and being able to be who you are, are the two most beautiful gifts that anyone can ever give you, and your story filled me with the warm glow of hope for the future that everyone needs at this time of year.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Cristal... I have been saving this, obviously, ha, for the holiday... I hope everyone likes it, it has all the trademarks of one of my romances... Have a great holiday yourself and thank you for all your love and all of your stories, that means so much to me... Love, Sabrina...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It did get confusing but I still enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

started nice but looks like Sara set him up to get rid of Sabrina, I don't like cheating partners

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous 1 for writing... Which part was confusing? The timeline, the past, and present? I am always worried that a reader won't be able to keep up with my back and forth, but I love doing that. I love it when it feels bigger than it is, ha... And Anon 2, I don't think it was Sarah's plan, it was Liz's. She was the one that set the ball in motion. Maybe that was the part I didn't explain thoroughly. I didn't want to dwell too much on it at the end, I wanted them to enjoy their holiday... Thank you both for reading...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh Sabrina, what a beautiful, sexy, and erotic story of love and acceptance. I couldn't stop rubbing my nipples (can i say that, lol?). I would love to experience all that Sabrina did. xoxoxo, tracee77

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton5 months agoAuthor

Thank you tracee, you can rub whatever you feel needs to be rubbed... ha... Here is hoping the two of us have a beautiful and sexy holiday as well... thank you so much for reading...

BrendaNWBrendaNW5 months ago

Beautiful story 💕 🤗 😘

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Tiffany... and thanks for reading...

CindyTVCindyTV2 months ago

I loved it, but I always love your stories. 10 STARS!!! - Cindy

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton2 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Cindy... You are one of the best...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sport but I gave up at page 7. This story did nothing for me.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton2 months agoAuthor

Sorry Anon, hope you find something that you love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...