A Sister 'til Christmas

Story Info
A T-Girl gets a surprise from her wife at Christmas.
39.4k words
4.62
15k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sister 'til Christmas

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Hope.

Hi, and welcome to my Christmas epic, my Hallmark Movie moment, my Christmas present to those who read my stories and make me happy and warm all over, all year... Hmmm, so maybe this is MY Christmas present, hmmm, well let's not talk semantics... ha... I hope everyone had a great year and is looking forward to the new one. Here's hoping we all get to spend some quality time together over coffee and donuts, margaritas and nachos or just passing by on the other side of the street... I will know who you are, I am good like that...

I hope YOU like my story, who cares about everybody else... Have a great and safe holiday. Love always, Sabrina

***

Ding Dong.

"Can you get the door?"

"Me, really, like this?"

She shook her head, she gave me her look. The one where she squints and makes her lips really, really tight, and then she slightly shakes her head. She thinks I am being difficult and shy already.

I hear her opening, I hear some talking. I don't want to be difficult or shy, that's just my go-to feeling. That's the way I usually am. Add a bit of nervousness and that's the whole trifecta, me in a nutshell, a broken, walnut, nut shell.

I hear the door close, I let out a breath, "Whoosh," I can go back to being something else for a while. I am cleaning the kitchen table, maybe I need another sip of cappuccino, need some Amaretto to calm my nerves. The bell will do that to me.

"Sabrina, you have a visitor." She sang, I turned around too quickly, I spilled the hotness all over my new orange dress, leaving a nice stain near the hem.

I was looking at the ground, a pair of black shoes, a pair of legs, I didn't want to go any further. A pair of knees. I didn't want anyone but Sara to see me in my new dress.

A black coat, a rose, that's where I stopped. The coat started walking closer.

"Hey, sorry for the interruption, I just wanted to bring you this." His voice was so deep, I was being difficult and shy again, I was being nervous.

My head deliberately moved up, he latched onto my eyes. I forgot how to talk, I think I smiled, I was mirroring him.

"This is for you." And he handed me a rose. A white rose. It was beautiful. I loved roses, Sara knew that, maybe this man knew it too. "I don't want to bother two lovely ladies on this cold, winter night." He walked backward as I watched, I smiled a real smile this time. He nodded his head, Sara brought him back to the door, the last two minutes rewound except now I was holding a rose. I was now difficult, shy, nervous, and completely surprised.

Sara always teased me in December. She told me I was the only husband she knew that wanted a man for Christmas.

***

"We are in the middle of nowhere."

'Where does our love lie

In the middle of nowhere

Will it soon pass me by

In the middle of nowhere'

It was the start of our very own winter break. We were setting up the new house, Sara thought we were in the middle of nowhere, we were getting ready for the holidays.

"Hmm," I was thinking, "No, we aren't too far from Smithville or Atlantic City, or even Philly. We are in a perfect spot."

"Yes but we are so far away from the family, our friends, it's just us in the middle of nowhere. Just the way we like it."

'Where did my heart land

In the middle of nowhere

Where are the dreams I planned

In the middle of nowhere'

Sara liked her world a little quiet. She worked in advertising, she needed to be away from people, clicks, and pop-ups for a while. Me? I worked from home so I kind of liked a bit of company, I didn't mind her family, or our friends, and I didn't mind a little visiting. Usually.

I especially didn't mind Dusty Springfield or the holidays. "I hope it snows, I would so adore a white Christmas." I closed my eyes, I imagined.

"A whole month surrounded by trees, a whole month to do whatever we feel, wear whatever we want, and revel in the femininity of our new, beautiful, getaway home almost near the ocean, ha."

"I don't think it's too feminine."

"You wouldn't, Miss Frosty. If it was up to you we would be living in a sixteen-year-old beauty queen's paradise." She laughed some more as she put the lights around the door. I was putting the ornaments on the tree, I wouldn't get up on a ladder I was in six-inch orange pumps and a short dress. I was dressed for a different holiday.

*

Over the summer we talked about vacation.

"Spain?"

"Okay."

"San Francisco?"

"Okay."

"Walmart?"

"If you want."

"Sam, stop, where do you want to go, you are being too easy. You are always too easy."

Was I? I didn't realize, I just figured we would do whatever she wanted, go wherever she wanted to go. She had the busier life, she needed a vacation more than I did. We had been married for almost four completely stress-free years, we had each just turned thirty, had wonderful jobs, had wonderful dispositions. I was happy, well, happy enough, but I could tell Sara needed a change. I could tell she had a plan.

"Hmmm," She was on her computer, she was on her phone, she was jumpy, she was on her third cup of expresso. "C'mere. Look at this."

"Nice. Let's go there."

"Sam, stop, look. It's a town in New Jersey called Port Republic, it looks quiet. I have been doing a bit of research. I think we should buy a house there, for weekends, for vacations."

"Really? It sounds far."

"We live in Queens, everything sounds far." She clicked, she set up an appointment, we went to Port Republic on vacation instead of Spain or San Fran. We still went to Walmart and picked up things for Queens, then for the new house.

It was almost three hours away by car, we weren't near any of the beaches, Sara knew nobody would want to stay for the weekend. We went almost every Friday night for the next bunch of months, fixing it up, we put in a new kitchen, two new bathroom's and we each had our own bedroom.

"I'm decorating the bedrooms, one for me and one for 'Sabrina.'" She laughed, she teased.

"Really? What happens if someone asks to see it." I was being difficult, shy, and nervous again, but I could tell Sara didn't care, this was her new home, my room and I were going to become her new pet project.

"That's why we got this place, no one is going to come here, it is all ours, we are in the middle of nowhere."

*

Sara knew about me. She knew almost everything, all the important bits. We met through mutual friends five years ago, we were married a year later. We were perfect for each other, she reminded me of someone I once knew and it turns out we were complete opposites. She liked quiet, I liked loud. She dark, me light, she movies, me books, she coffee, and me, well, almost anything with alcohol. Except maybe pina coladas. She wore overalls and I wore cocktail dresses. She didn't even mind THAT after a while, she was surprised when she found out of course, but now she thought it was one of the most interesting things about me.

She was wearing her white overalls tonight, "I like that term gender, um, fluid, I think that's what you are. Somedays you are my husband and other days you are my wife, ha, well, sister. My overdressed and over-made-up sister."

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Why not, nobody cares, I work with a transgender man now, he would be thrilled if I told him."

"I don't think he would, please don't tell him, let's keep this between us. It makes me nervous."

My wife called me her sister when we dressed, she called me frigid and unavailable. I couldn't tell her that when I became feminine, my thoughts drifted to more masculine beings, more hard than squishy. I also couldn't tell her that just glancing in my mirror at myself in dresses, heels, and lingerie turned me on even more. She didn't dress like me, we were opposites. I told her when I dressed I didn't think I could perform with her but she took that to mean we were done, completely done, where I still wanted intimacy, I could rub her back, rub her breasts, play with her hair. We could just cuddle on the couch, I would have loved that.

I would go through phases when I didn't get dressed up, didn't put on my makeup. When I was younger it was sometimes hard for me. I was always nervous, shy, difficult, it was the way I was, it was the way I felt. When I met Sara I was going through one of those dreaded phases, though at that time it was forced on me. She also didn't realize how much I used to crossdress before we met. For some reason, it was easier with someone I knew, when I wasn't alone. I had a male friend who would sometimes take me out, sometimes call on the phone, sometimes ask me how I ended up with Sara.

When I told her I was a CD, then GD, she was skeptical, then surprised when she looked it up online. It took years before she concluded that she likes having another woman on the weekends to bounce ideas off of, she likes that I almost shave her legs and try to do her hair. She likes to buy me books, pick out movies to watch, and make me try on clothes. As long as I didn't get too obsessed with my transformation or my feminine weekends, she seemed totally okay with it. But I could tell she was always happy when it was over, she liked having her husband come back to her.

She decided this winter break, December, would be just for us. Us, all alone in Port Republic, right here in the middle of, well everywhere. We would live as two women, two siblings.

"Just think you can be a sister 'til Christmas, then Sam can come back and go to Atlantic City with me for New Year's, we will hit the casinos, see a raunchy burlesque show, and then have wild sex in an expensive hotel room."

"Really? A whole month as two women, you wouldn't mind?"

"That's all you heard, of course, well it will just be for December, a little experiment, maybe it will be fun. The house here looks like two women live here anyway, and you are 'Sabrina' almost every weekend, this isn't that much of a stretch."

I did spend a lot of weekends 'en femme' while we were here, that was the best thing about the three-hour drive. Sara let me sit in the passenger seat in a new outfit, my high heels and an old romance paperback on my lap. It was my favorite part of the weekend. Coming back to Queens was my least favorite.

*

"Come on, take a break, I have an early Christmas gift for you, I want you to open it now."

"Can I wait until I am done with the tree?"

"No, now, I need a rest from these hot lights. I'm freakin' sweatin'."

So we moved all the boxes from the couch, made room on the table, and I went into the kitchen to make more cappuccino. 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 foam, then I wiggle my fingers over them. I also brought in tiny glasses of Amaretto, mainly for me. I set down the tray, Sara was bouncing around, she seemed a little too excited.

I warned her. "I am going to give you something too."

She made a face, it was her okay face, that one I liked a lot. I gave her the present I had hiding under the tree and she handed me two boxes, nicely wrapped, the ribbons didn't match my dress. After I took them off the package I went to the mirror, I put them in my hair, my long blonde wig, leaving a nice big bow on top. Sara just shook her head and watched, she waited, I could get distracted by ribbons and bows. I could get distracted very easily.

"Um, are you ready?"

"Mmm-mmm," I sat, fixed my short orange dress, and crossed my legs. "Okay, gift me." I stuck out my wiggling fingers

We got ready to open them together, but I took my time, I let her open first.

"A new Laptop?"

"Of course, it has all the appliances in the new house, lights, music, even streaming services on it. Plus this way you won't be tempted to look up any emails from work." She smiled, she almost kissed my cheek, trying to avoid my coral lips. "I want you to have fun this holiday." I pursed hopefully, I threw her a kiss anyway.

"Okay, your turn." And she moved a little closer as I ripped the paper off with my long nails. The first box was big, slightly heavy, I shook but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Slippers?"

"Yeah, slippers."

And I opened the box, took away the white tissue paper covering the thing that definitely wasn't slippers. I had two orbs with perfect areolas and nipples staring back at me.

"Like?"

"Um, I do. You don't like the forms I am wearing now?"

"Stop, of course, they're fine, but look at these. These are tits, boobs, these are the best, you should read the reviews, you should see the pictures and videos online, they are amazing. Plus now you will be a double D, so much bigger than your sexy sister."

And she laughed as I looked at her breasts, her B-cups. She did have perfect ones, I was always jealous. I pulled the flesh-colored silicone out of the box. I felt the left breast, it was nice, it felt real. It was also heavy. I couldn't wait to put it on, but I didn't want to say anything to Sara. I didn't want her to think I wanted to grow two sizes too quickly. I didn't want her to know I dreamt about having larger breasts nightly.

"All my bras are C-cups."

"Well looks like we will have to go shopping then."

"Um, shopping?"

"You are going to have to leave the house sooner or later, now c'mon stop stalling and open the next one."

That present was smaller, rectangle could be absolutely anything, even slippers. More ripping, I slowly took off the top of another box, moved more tissue paper. I didn't know what it was.

"Take it out, I'm dying to see this."

I held it up, more flesh. I was embarrassed holding it. "Um, what is it?"

"Sabrina, c'mon that's vagina panties, heh, what do you think it is?"

I turned it over in my hands, it didn't look like anything.

"Ha, I can't wait to see you in these. I might even borrow them myself."

I shot her a quick glance, was she serious? Why would she borrow this? I could see her wearing the bigger breasts but not a pair of flesh-colored panties. They felt interesting, they were padded on the butt, on the hips, and I could actually put my finger in the two openings, even in the um, vagina. They would go from above my belly button to a couple of inches below my crotch, they were more like shorts. I didn't think I needed something like this. Breasts, of course, EVERYone needs bigger breasts, but a 'fanny,' I wasn't so sure.

"Go, go put them on, this dress is going to look so much better with a big ass and boobs."

She let me finish my coffee, my nervousness was coming back. Once in my room I took my time, I got undressed, I slipped on my new breastplate. The silicone came right up to my chin. I positioned them, I posed. I couldn't take my hands away from them, I was playing with my nipples, admiring my nails all over them, then I was trying to hold them up and lick the nipple. I took out my phone, I took pictures and more pictures, I made sure the cleavage was the most prominent thing. I got closer to the mirror, took more and more, I had to relax, had to shake myself out of my excitement. Next was the flesh-colored panties, I didn't really like this, it felt awkward, weird, they didn't feel like the breasts, it was stretchier. Plus I didn't really think I needed a vagina, I was perfectly happy with my 'clit.' That's what Sara called the little thing hidden inside my panties. She knew she wouldn't be seeing it for a while, we didn't sleep together, she told me we weren't compatible as two women.

I was once again in front of the mirror, I could tuck, I was perfectly happy, but I slipped on the silicone panties anyway, positioned my 'clit' back and under, and then put on my lingerie. Beige panties, matching tight bra, nude pantyhose. I then decided to go sans bra and panties, I wanted to see my new 'vagina' in the nylon, I wanted to see if it looked convincing. I also wanted to see if I missed the little triangle of hair peeking out through my transparent panties. I undressed and then dressed again, just my nude hose and corset. I slid back on my orange dress, it was so low cut showing off the breasts perfectly, showing off my cleavage. The waist was tighter and then flared out at the hips, it was perfect for my body, I knew how to shop for flattering outfits but now with the breasts, this dress looked amazing. I put back on the four-inch orange pumps and fixed my hair, fixing the red and green ribbon. I took another dozen pictures.

"Come on, what's taking so long!"

I ignored her, I had one more test. I stood in front of the mirror and lifted up the soft dress, exposing my thighs, my pantyhose, my new 'vagina.' It looked pretty authentic, it looked real, it looked like a stimulated clitoris. Close up, it was a stretch of the imagination, but hidden in pantyhose it looked perfect, maybe even functional. I would never tell Sara I was already missing my triangle of reddish blonde hair, she didn't even know that's what I had hidden, I would never let her see my 'female' looking body anymore.

"Stop playing with yourself and get in here!"

I shook my head, Sara thinks all I ever did when I was completely dressed up was pose, take pictures, and play with myself, she would be correct of course, but I didn't want her to actually know that's what I did. We needed a little mystery in our relationship. I certainly didn't want to go inside and tell her how I couldn't stop rubbing my breasts or my crotch, I couldn't even let her know how excited I was. I put my finger with my long tan nails into the opening of the 'pussy' and start to play under the nylon. I had my entire finger inside, then two, then three, that was its limit. It felt okay. I watched myself as I played and rubbed, as my breasts bounced nicely in the dress, as I unsurprisingly started to orgasm. I made my little squeaks, my little moans, my voice higher than it had any right to be. Afterward, I had to sit on the bed, I had to enjoy the afterglow of being this femme, I had to fix myself once again.

Usually, something mentally would happen after one of my feminine orgasms. When I was younger I felt guilty and ripped all my clothes off, hid them in a box, and pushed them to the back of the closet or under the bed. I would shower and clean every bit of makeup off of me. Now things were different, so different. The longer I spent as a female, the more used to it I became. I was on edge and excited almost all day, once I came in my panties, my hands, my computer screen, I relaxed, I felt something had changed. I never felt guilty anymore, I only felt the warmth running through my body. I only felt the soft fluffy remnants of my girlie orgasm.

Afterward, I would move a little differently, I had a sexier sway to my hips, a cute bounce to my walk, my facial expressions would change. My lips would purse, my eyes became bigger, then my fingers would be so much more fluttery and animated. Sara hated it. She told me I acted too feminine sometimes, I became too much of a girl, became too dainty, but I couldn't help it. My mind, my voice, and sometimes my entire outlook changed. Now she had given me two things that will make it so much easier to get into the female mindset. I bet she didn't realize it, but she was sending me down a path that was going to be extremely hard to stray from.

"Mmm."

*

I checked the mirror again, putting on more of my lipstick, cleaning the edges with my pinky, checking and spinning, and cleaning my small pearl earrings. I composed myself, I finally walked back out to the decorations, to Sara waiting and done with her drinks.

She was back up the ladder, back to her lights. "Finally, oh my god, let me see." And she jumped down, she fondled my boobs, she looked from every side and position. "Why did you never ask for these, they are perfect. These are fuckin' sexy, ha."

I shrugged, I was getting excited again, I could see myself in the far-off mirror. I dreaded her asking me to lift my dress, it was going to be hard to show her, there was no way I could even make believe I was still her husband with a vagina, fake or otherwise.