A Sister 'til Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then went to an Italian restaurant close by that Ross knew of. We had an early dinner and drinks. When I went to the ladies' room there was a crowd of people milling about. When I came out they were still there, and twice as many as before, women and men all dressed up for a party. I noticed many of the women were wearing stockings, I was surprised, I was quite happy. I was glad my dress was short so I could show off my own as I slowly made my way through the crowd, smelling the wonderful perfume and aftershave.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Wow, love that dress, love it." I spun around, and a woman in a long green gown was smiling at me, she had the most incredible heels. "You look, sensational darling, just sensational."

"Thank you so do you."

She took my hand, she looked at my nails, they were the same length and color as hers. "Are you here for the party?"

"No, just dinner," I smiled, I was enjoying being surrounded by people, a crowd, handome men and women. I love this woman holding my hand to hers.

"Are you finished?"

"Mmm, yes." And I giggled.

"Then come with us." She continued to hold my hand while she introduced me to about six others, six people in suits and dresses, six people I never would have met if I was in my bedroom posing in front of my mirror, or sitting reading Ross's book over his shoulder at the end of the bar.

I texted Ross, I told him I was immersed in the crowd and to come and save me. I had to stand on my toes so he could see my ponytail, soon we silently followed my new friends. I introduced him as the crowd made its way to another part of the restaurant.

Two doors opened, lots of lights, lots more people. The music was loud and soon we were dancing. I wasn't the best dancer but I could move, I could fake it. Sometimes when I am by myself I practice as if I was a stripper, a lap dancer. I kicked my heels up, shook my breasts, and rubbed my ass on the bed, this time I did my moves on Ross. His lips were on my neck, his arms and hands touching me. I wasn't even embarrassed that all the other girls were so much sexier than me, they all sang, they all grabbed my hand, and got me involved with their dance moves.

"Here you go."

A man came over with drinks, little ones, pink and green ones. Everyone grabbed one and swallowed, it was sweet, it was kinda hot, it was fantastic. I kissed Ross with my minty tongue, I rubbed against him, I was starting to have too much fun. I could only think in the moment, with the bass, the feel of the music. Then one of the other men led us to the middle of the dance floor, more people, even louder music, they started to sing. We started to sing with them.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

underneath the Christmas tree"

I was having so much fun, I had Ross's arm around me, as we got in the circle and sang to each other. I could fake being a soprano in a crowd. Everyone had a smile, everyone was having almost as much fun as me.

"I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you"

Everyone yelled and clapped when the song was done, then something quieter came on. Ross spun me, I ended up in his arms. We moved to a darker section of the dance floor. The man with the drinks gave us two more and I made him have one with us. The three of us toasted to Christmas, toasted to the DJ, and toasted to this great party that we created and crashed.

I put my arms around Ross's neck, he put his hands on my hips. I was feeling just a little lightheaded, I was feeling very calm, so relaxed, so satisfied. I let him pull me into him, his hard body against me.

"Mmm, I like this, Sabrina." He whispered in my ear.

"So do I, I love to dance. Did you know that I love kissing while I dance?"

"I didn't, but that's good to know, 'cause so do I."

And then he kissed me, it was different, it was slow and deliberate. My fingers went into his hair, his fingers traced my bra strap. He kept pushing into my body and we slowly ground. He was sucking my tongue as I messed up his hair, suddenly I started to cum. I held on to him, he watched as my eyelashes flickered, as I felt my panties get moist. He then pushed harder against my crotch. I felt my body shake, as he watched me again, I knew he was cumming too, I knew he was enjoying himself as our bodies rubbed together. I held on, I was enjoying the moment, I think I have been waiting for this moment since the first moment he brought me a white rose.

"My god, " I breathed out, I leaned against him, so satisfied, so happy that the day was turning out extraordinary.

"Ha, wow, I wasn't expecting that." he smiled, kissed my red lips again."

I had such deja vu, I was remembering the first time I danced with a man, a slow dance, a quiet song. I was remembering he made me rub his manhood, he made me suck on his tongue. We heard people and we both came.

I figured that's what you do.

***

The first time I danced with a man I was in Florida.

*

"What the hell, it's my last night here, what could you possibly have to do?" Liz was mad her summer boyfriend was busy. Lately, he was always busy.

"I have to do something with the family, I'm sorry. We still have tomorrow." Hendrix bought her flowers, he brought her coffee, he was trying to be nice to her but she wasn't having any of it. She wasn't believing him. She wanted to see him tonight but she couldn't, he was seeing some strawberry blonde.

*

Since my first afternoon with Hendrix, we sort of became a thing. I would borrow something of Liz's to wear from her hamper or the bag she kept filled with dirty clothes. I didn't mind, usually, I just washed them. I even got to borrow her heels a couple of more times.

Mine and Liz's family were going to the pool today, say goodbye to the friends they made the last four weeks in Miami. Hendrix's mom and dad were going to a luau. I was outside his door, I was praying Liz didn't see me.

He opened, "Hey, c'mon in." I slipped in quickly, my stomach was a mess, I was nervous, I thought this was a bad idea. "My mother's things are in the bathroom."

"Okay. Are you sure it's alright?"

"Of course."

He wanted to see me once more before I left his life before he would have to say goodbye to his trans girlfriend. He told me he never even imagined that it was an option, now he was more open-minded, he couldn't wait to get back to New Jersey and find more girls like me, or like Liz. He told me he couldn't wait to investigate the new possibilities.

I had beige panties and pantyhose on under my clothes, I bought them at the little drugstore. I figured I would be gone in a day, who cares what the girl at the counter thought anymore? I also bought false eyelashes and a 'Liquid Lipstick,' I had never worn before. It was called pale mauve, it was beautiful, I hoped it went with the mother's dress.

He knocked, "Here you go." He handed me a plastic cup of red wine.

"When will everyone be back?"

"Not 'til after midnight, we have plenty of time. How 'bout you? Will they miss you?"

I thought, I watched myself apply the lashes. "Maybe, I just told them I was going for a walk on the strip, I told them I was going to stay out late."

"Ahh, great, I can't wait to see you all made up again. Do you like the dress? There are not too many to choose from, ha."

I picked it up. It was long, made of lace and bright white. "It's beautiful." I put on his mother's bra, stuffed with more tissues. I then slipped on the dress. It had thin straps, just barely covering the bra. The front showed just a hint of my breasts, just a hint of cleavage that the bra made. The back was low, just about covering the straps. I then slipped on the shoes. They were wedges, a four-inch heel with ankle straps. They fit better than Liz's heels but I wish I could borrow a pair of hers, but everything was in her case now, everything was by the door waiting to be in the belly of a plane.

I finished my makeup, a little bit of the mother's foundation, a little blush, and a lot of mascara to go with the false lashes. Then I brushed my hair, parted it on the side, I made bangs then pushed them back with a hair band. The band made me look different, even younger, more innocent. I then took a deep breath, I was going to put the lipstick on in front of Hendrix.

"Wow, very nice." He walked closer, but I slipped by him and went to the mirror above the drawers. "I love how much you change, you are a completely different person now." I smiled at him through the mirror I showed him my new lipstick tube. He moved closer and watched me as the mauve covered my lips, it was sticky and shiny. He rubbed me through the dress, he didn't say anything about the color of my lips, he was too busy rubbing himself against me. This is what we generally did together, usually, his manhood would be rubbing against a part of my body. Anything, he said he liked it all.

*

Later on, when I put my things back into my black bag I noticed the free drink card. "Oooh, I forgot about this."

"We should go."

I smiled, he was teasing, I was enjoying listening to music and drinking his parent's red wine while cuddling on the small couch. He had his arm around me as I rubbed his chest, as he kissed my lips.

"Quick, we'll get a drink then take it back to the room."

I shook my hair, "No, please."

I know how he convinced me, after a long wet kiss we went outside, I held his arm as we walked through the cars in the parking lot, we slipped into a different entrance of the long grass-covered bar.

The bartender looked at my filled-out bra, he remembered me, and we got our free drinks but stayed closer to the back door where it was darker. It was pretty crowded, we were well hidden, but I was ready to go back to the room. I wanted to feel him against me, I wanted to kiss some more.

"Let's stay for a while, don't you like everyone watching you in this dress?"

"I guess, but everyone is looking at my breasts." He smiled, bright white teeth, tan, darker complexion, he was quite gorgeous. With his short dark hair, his tight t-shirt, him and Liz were a great couple, they were both so gorgeous together. I started to feel bad I ruined her last night in Miami. I would have to make it up to her somehow.

He slyly held my breasts as we kissed again, soon the music got lighter, he put his arms on my waist and I leaned into him, he was hard and it made me smile. I thought of myself as a very amateur crossdresser and here I was making a man hard. The thought of it excited me. I pushed my body into him as he started to kiss my neck, then we danced, it felt so good, a couple of others were dancing beside us. My first dance with a man. We started to kiss again, I was going to miss this, miss having a man in my life.

Back in Queens, I was an unpopular boy, but here in Miami, I was a busy woman with a boyfriend, and a friend who was a bartender. "Here you go." He smiled, he pushed his way back through the crowd away from us.

We sipped the new rum drink, then Hendrix saw someone enter the bar. He took my hand and led me to a hallway, even darker, near another exit. We spilled our drinks.

"What's the matter?" I was now nervous, excited, but nervous.

"I just saw Liz and her mom, they were at the front of the bar. Let's stay here, hopefully, they won't stay long."

"I can't believe out of all the places..."

"What it's the bar by the pool, I knew Liz would come in sooner or later. You know her." He smiled at me, I could tell he liked that she was only a couple of yards away. I could tell he was wishing he got caught with another woman.

We were surrounded by brooms, boxes, cases of beer. I had to calm down, relax, so we started dancing again, all alone and holding each other in this tight little spot with just a bit of light trickling in. He put my hand on his crotch and I started to rub him. He licked and bit my naked shoulders, he kissed my neck and cheek. I continued to play with him, he was getting harder.

"I have an idea."

He put me against the wall, I could feel the music on my back. He fondled my breasts. "I am going to miss these."

"So am I, I wish I was bigger."

"Really? Bigger? A Double-D maybe?"

I giggled, he was still rubbing me. "Mmm, I think I would love that, maybe when I get older my body will fill out more."

"Ha, maybe." He then kissed my neck, then chest, breasts, then bent his knees, he started kissing my belly as he rubbed the fake boobs in his mother's bra. He got lower, pushing his face into my crotch, kissing the lace that was covering me. His hands went on my ass as he pushed his face harder into me, moving around, making me excited.

"Sabrina?"

"Mmm." I was quiet, I didn't want anyone to hear us.

"I want you to imagine I am making love to you."

I opened my eyes, he looked up. "What? No, let's go back to the room, please."

"No, don't worry, it will be fun."

I was thinking it won't be, someone will hear, and what does that even mean? "No please." I moved off the wall, but he stood in front of me, he was so much stronger, he was a good three inches taller than me while I was in his mother's wedges.

He started to kiss my neck as he held me tight. We then kissed and I forgot all about his plan, Liz and the others in the bar. We could barely hear them, barely even hear the music, just feel it. He made me undo his button and zipper to his pants and I played with his cock through the briefs. He was whispering directions to me as I kneaded his hard dick. I then brought his shorts and briefs down to his knees, I stood back up and we kissed again, me grabbing his hard cock.

"First we bring up your dress." He bunched it up in his fingers and I took hold, exposing my legs, my pantyhose, and panties. He started to rub his hard cock against me. "Do you like this?"

"Mmm."

He moved back and bent a little, he positioned his cock under me, under my 'pussy.' He started to move, slightly thrusting, I closed my eyes, I could feel the pressure as he pushed against my tucked 'clit.'

"God this feels great," He said as he held my arms, as he pushed his manhood into me, thrusting against my 'pussy.' "I am going inside of you." He then kissed my lips, "My cock is hard I am starting to fuck you. I am sliding right inside of your pussy." He started moving harder, pushing me more forcibly against the wall. His cock was thrusting under me, I was getting excited, I held onto his neck with one hand, still holding my dress up with the other. "Do you like my cock going inside of you?"

"Mmm, yes." I bit my lip as he thrust some more, as he held and shook my body, kissing my neck and cheek. He kept pushing as I held on, I was banging against the wall, I was enjoying his body almost thrusting into me.

After a couple of minutes, he whispered in my ear. "I am going in deeper, you are so tight. My little virgin is going to cum with me, I am going to get her very pregnant." He laughed.

"Are you? Oh my god, baby, I love this, I am ready to cum."

"Of course you are, you are getting fucked, little girl, you are giving me your virginity." He breathed out as he kept pushing, thrusting. Soon I couldn't take any more, I let go of the dress and held onto his shoulders as I moaned, I held in a scream, I felt his orgasm start just as I came into my panties. He kept pressing his cock into me. Soon his cum was all over me, he was kissing and licking my neck, his cum was dripping down my pantyhose and panties. His hands were now on my ass rubbing the nylon. We held each other tighter, his cock feeling even harder than before, making the wet dress wet. I had to close my eyes, he was shaking me, pushing me more into the wall.

"Ahh," I breathed out, I had to stop moving. I grabbed his face and we kissed. We made out harder, more sloppy against the wall, vibrating with the bass of the music. I was holding him too tight, I was loving the afterglow. Slowly his tongue left my mouth, he pulled up his briefs, his pants, and I rubbed his cum into my dress, pantyhose, and into my crotch, I let my hem fall and smoothed out my dress. I would now have cum on it just like Liz, just like millions of other girls.

"Would you be angry if I said I had sex with Liz in this same spot?"

"Um, really?" I was trying to fix my hair, take it out of my lashes. "No, I wouldn't be angry." I smiled, "Do you have a place back home where you take all of your girls?" I was trying to be cute but I was a little sore, I wanted to rub my crotch but I didn't think it was appropriate.

"I do, but I have never taken two such beautiful New Yorkers like you and Liz, ha." He grinned wide as he laughed, as he kissed me once more. Taking my waist we walked back into the crowded loud bar. On my last night in Florida, I was wearing a dress and it was fantastic, perfect, I would remember it forever.

"What the fuck! Who is this?"

Liz didn't recognize me, she didn't even look at me, she yelled at Hendrix, she pushed him. I got so nervous as I moved closer towards the front door, past the bartender, past the pool, passed the families, past my family's hotel door, and upstairs to his. I waited and hid by the ferns. I closed my eyes, I was a little drunk and still so excited, of course I didn't have a plan.

******

"Mmm, ahhhhh..." I was stretching, I was sort of pushing the roof of Ross's car, then tapping it with my long nails. "That felt so good, I needed that."

Ross was watching me, he had a weird little smile on his face. "Me too. Mmm, are we ready to venture back to Smithville?"

"I think we are." I leaned against him as he put on his seat belt. I licked his lips, I was flirting, I was in quite a sensuous mood all of a sudden.

We had fallen asleep in the car, in the parking lot. It was nice and romantic, me in my new coat and him under me, my arms around him keeping him warm. I dreamt of warmer climates, tropical. I dreamt of a place with no snow, a place where I became myself and met someone who would change my life. And now I feel it was changing once again.

Sometimes in your life, you finish a chapter, you put down your book, you decide to cruise, take in the scenery, and organize your bookshelves instead of reading. You go about your life, you meander. Then someone drops a huge hardcover book into your lap, your hands finger it, beautiful illustrations on the front, blurbs from famous authors and personalities around the world on the back. You start to explore, you take it all in. You start to realize another metamorphosis is coming. Sometimes you know it's happening, but sometimes you don't realize it until years later.

Holding Ross, feeling his heartbeat, his breath on my neck, I knew there was going to be a change, a major one, I knew life was picking up speed just like it did when I was eighteen and on vacation in Miami. I knew I was more mature and more ready for changes now. I was more than happy, feeling the huge, heavy metaphorical book on my lap.

"It's still early, can we go to your restaurant?"

He smiled, he kissed me quickly on the lips. "We can, we will be there before ten. Everyone will be glad to see you."

*

Saturday night in Historic Smithville. Nothing like a Saturday night in Middle Village, Astoria, or even Flushing. Queens was full of subways, cabs, Ubers, people going out for the night. Here people stayed in, sat by the fire, rested from shoveling or cooking a big dinner for the family. Main Street was crowded tonight, the week before Christmas, it looked like NO one was home sitting by the fire. The lights of Ruffinos were on, the orange glow of the restaurant showing the interior, showing people, showing life.

We walked into the crowd, lots of clinking, me with my new coat. We waved to our favorite bartender as she made room at the front bar. "Look at this, you two were gone all day. Sabrina your hair is gorgeous." She reached over and played with my ponytail, shaking her own. "Ha, I have something special for YOU."

1...45678...11