A Sister 'til Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we laughed. Personally, I would have never imagined it. It was Liz's and James's plan for me to meet Ross, for him to give me a rose, for him to make me a part of his life. Rachel told me later it was really easy to convince Sara. Jada told me it was even easier to convince her to get the silicone panties and breasts.

Sara stood. "Okay enough of this, who is ready for coffee, 'cause I sure am."

"God, me too." Liz laughed.

It turns out everyone was ready for coffee, so I made cappuccinos, I wiggled my fingers over everything.

"Just so you know Sabrina put a little more of her love and magic on this batch of cappuccinos, so they should be amazing."

"Magic?" Ross asked, his eyes following me as I sat next to him, leaning into his arm.

"Of course." Sara handed out the cups, forks, and napkins with Santa on them. "Sabrina always sprinkles magic on everything she makes, she has been doing that for years." She looked at me, "For years. I know, I watch, heh."

I just shrugged, I didn't even think she knew, I didn't like to talk about the magic in my fingers. I held up my hands and wiggled, spraying just a little, my long beige nails, beige for Christmas, and showed everyone my technique. I didn't really think my powers were that strong, but now, maybe it was. The rest of the day was pretty magical.

*

Ring, ring...

Then we got the call, the one I was waiting for, the one I figured wouldn't come until next week when the four of us would hopefully be in Atlantic City for New Year, hitting the casinos, watching a raunchy burlesque show, and then having wild sex in expensive hotel rooms. We would have to drive back, get back to this part of Jersey as soon as possible.

"Okay, be right there."

I went into my room, picked up a rose. A white rose, a perfect gift from Ross. It had some magic of it's own.

We all got in our cars, all eleven of us, we picked up Mike and Rachel borrowing them from their family. We picked up Jada and her husband, a couple of the women from her shop, Justin, and a couple of the guys from Ruffinos. We were a crowd, we were singing, we had candy canes and presents.

I knew where we were heading, up the stairs to the right, through a huge set of doors. We said hi, we wished everyone a merry Christmas, I don't think the staff was ready for a crowd. There were two women outside of the open door, on their phones.

"Hi, can we go in?"

They looked around me, they looked down the hall, they shrugged, they weren't ready for a crowd either.

"Mmm, mmmmm, mmmm mm." She was on the bed, humming, nursing the baby, I walked closer, I watched. Looking up, she had my coat around her shoulders, my perfect long wool pinkish coat. Pink for Christmas. She smiled and made a gesture toward her breasts, her lap, toward her new baby.

I lay the rose next to her as I lightly kissed the top of her hair, looked at her beautiful new child. Then everyone else came into the room. She was quite surprised, she had a huge smile on her face. Everyone got to see the baby, everyone got to take pictures and give out presents. Everyone said goodbye. Some said they would see her again, some would visit. I told her I was going to bring her a white rose every day until she left the hospital.

"Bye, the Other Sabrina." I squinted my eyes, I was teasing.

She smiled, "Bye, um wait, maybe YOU are the Other Sabrina."

And my eyes looked to the white ceiling, a quizzical smushed smile on my face, I glanced over at Ross and he just shrugged. "Mmm, maybe you are right." I went over and kissed her messy brown hair again.

We all laughed, we said goodbye to baby Brian, we went home and had more cappuccinos. Of course, I couldn't sprinkle love and magic on top of them, I was all out. I used it all for baby Brian and Sabrina.

It was worth it, freezing right here in the Middle of Nowhere.

***

'Where does our love lie

Right slap in the middle of nowhere'

The End

***

1...67891011