A Sisterly Seduction

Story Info
Big brother comes home to unexpected pleasures.
4.5k words
4.59
68.1k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

My name is Cooper, I'm 20 years old and a sophomore at the University of Alabama. My parents got divorced early on in my "informative years" so as you can imagine it took a lot on my part to make sure I didn't turn out to be some stupid fuck that was always in trouble. I have a sister, Riley, who just turned 18 years old last month.

I love my mom dearly but its been ten years since her divorce and I don't that she has gotten over it. My mom is very attractive. She is 5'7" with auburn hair in a stylish pixie cut. I don't know her measurements but she has a nice set of tits and really nice legs. Growing up I can't remember a time where my friends weren't drooling all over her. They all think my mom is a MILF which pisses me off to no end but what can I do about it. In reality they probably are right. Yet she has never made an attempt to date anybody. She works, lays out by our pool, and torments herself with the guilt of a failed marriage.

Riley is a cute little hottie. She probably stands 5'4", has flowing brown hair, hazel eyes, weighs maybe 105lbs and has a great set of perky little tits. She has a sweet little bubble butt and nice long legs for her size.

I sometimes wondered if she is really my sister. I stand 6'1" weigh 190lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. As you can see physically we don't much resemble each other.

It was Saturday afternoon when I got home from school for summer break. I saw mom sitting at the kitchen table. She looked really nice. Mom saw me and said, "Hey Coop. Welcome home honey." I leaned down and gave her a kiss and said, "Thanks Mom I'm glad to be home too. Is Riley home?"

Mom grunted and said, "Who knows where that child is. She never tells me anything."

I shook my head and yelled, "Hey Riley are you home?"

There was no answer so I headed to my room to unpack. I wish I knew when Riley was getting home. I missed her and couldn't wait to see her. We always hung out and did things together. I have to admit that when I went off to college I was a little worried about her. She is such a nice person, sometimes too nice. When I was still living at home I was always able to take care of her and keep her out of trouble. I changed into some gym shorts and a T-shirt and plopped down on the bed.

I heard a commotion coming from the kitchen and soon realized that Riley must have come home and was arguing with mom. I walked out of my room and yelled, "Hey Riley what's up?"

I heard a squeal and then saw her racing towards me. I was going to give her a hug but she jumped into my arms instead. Fortunately I was able to catch and hold onto her. She screamed, "Oh Coop I've missed you so much. I'm so happy you're home. I've been miserable and lonely the last few months. I couldn't wait for you to get home."

I smiled and said, "I've missed you too Riley."

I started to put her down but she had her legs locked around my hips and her arms cradling my neck. She said "Coop please just hold me for a little bit. I'm so glad you're home."

With her body pressed onto mine, my cock started to get hard. I panicked as I didn't want Riley to know that I had a boner. I pushed her down off me and said, "Let me look at you."

She took a couple of steps back and smiled. She was wearing a cute little spaghetti strap top and a pair of really short tight jean cutoffs. I cursed myself for having changed into shorts as my cock was getting really hard.

I saw Riley smiling and staring at the tent in my shorts. I felt my face redden from embarrassment when Riley said, "Coop you look really nice. You must've slayed all the girls at school with your hard body. Looks like you spent a lot of time in the gym."

I smirked and said, "Is it that noticeable?"

Riley laughed and said, "It's the first thing I noticed about you Coop."

Trying to change the subject I asked, "Do you want to go and get something to eat?"

To my disappointment she responded, "Coop I'm sorry but I already made plans for tonight. I have to go as I'm running late."

She came up to me and placed her little hand on my boner, giving it a gentle tug. I pulled away and said, "Jesus Riley are you nuts. Mom is in the other room."

Looking up at me she softly asked, "Did I do that to you Coop?" Without waiting for my reply, an answer she already knew, she left me standing in the hallway alone with my boner. A boner that my little sister gave me.

The next morning I was in the refrigerator looking for the orange juice. I heard Riley enter and quickly felt her small hand squeeze my ass. I jumped and said, "Hey what are you doing? Mom is in the other room."

I saw she had a loose fitting sleeveless shirt and a pair of tight cotton shorts. She started playing with her shirt pulling it right, then left, then down, each time exposing one or both of her perky pointy little nipples.

I admonished her, "Riley you can't be doing that in front of me."

"Oops sorry I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra."

"You can't be doing this to me."

"Coop I haven't done anything."

She grabbed my cock through my shorts and gave it a squeeze. I pulled away and said, "Riley you have to stop doing this to me. This is so bad. Mom is in the other room."

She giggled and said, "You know you want it. It's exciting."

I persisted, "If mom ever finds out what we are doing she'll blow her lid. You gotta stop." It was a hollow admonition and Riley knew it.

Riley slid her hand inside my shorts and pulled out my cock caressing it with her tiny hand, she said, "It feels and looks so good."

I pushed Riley away and said, "Mom is in the other room. Please stop."

She sauntered around in the kitchen continuing to play with her top knowing that she was flashing me her perky little tits. She cooed, "Tell me you don't want this." She turned and pulled her little shorts up showing me her absolutely perfect little bubble butt. Turning her head to look at me she said, "I see the way you look at my ass. Do you like my ass Coop?"

She pushed up against me once again sliding her hand inside my shorts and onto my really hard cock. She stroked my hard cock as she seductively stared into my eyes and moaned, "Tell me you don't want it too?"

I groaned as she was getting me close to popping my nut. I tried once more, "Riley this so wrong. We can't do anything you're my sister."

Still caressing my cock she pushed in closer to me and said, "Let's just say we didn't do anything but do something. Who's going to know. I'm not going to say anything. Are you?"

I groaned as her lips touched mine. My god what am I doing, she's my little sister. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and found mine.

Then I heard, "Riley? Cooper? Are you guys up?"

I pushed Riley off me in a panic as I hoped that mom wouldn't notice my boner. I saw Riley leaning against the sink laughing at me. I said, "See I told you we shouldn't be doing this."

Mom walked in and looking at Riley gasped in horror. She scolded her, "Young lady you are not dressed appropriately. Go to your room and put something decent on."

Riley smirked a sarcastic, "Yes mom."

I looked at mom and saw that she didn't seem to have noticed my boner. She looked very nice wearing a rather short skirt and a tight top. I wondered if maybe things hadn't changed with her while I was away at school. I started to walk out of the kitchen hoping she wouldn't notice my boner.

Just as I was almost out the door she said, "Cooper keep me company while I have my coffee. I want to hear about school."

"I can't mom I have to get going as I'm meeting some friends for a morning workout."

I didn't wait for a response. I went to my room and locked the door. I quickly dropped my shorts and grabbed my cock. I stroked it furiously as I was so fucking horny. I thought about Riley's little hand stroking my cock as her tongue pushed into my mouth. That's all it took. I shot a boat load of cum all over the floor. I didn't care, it was such a satisfying orgasm. I can't believe that I'm perking on my sister like this. Man this summer break just got a hell of lot more interesting.

I didn't see Riley all day which was frustrating as she was all I could think of. I was glad to see that mom seemed to be functioning like a normal person. Something about her seemed different.

As mom and I were finishing dinner Riley barged through the door and raced into her room without saying a word. I looked at mom and asked, "Is anything wrong with Riley?" Mom shrugged her shoulders and said, "Nothing that I know of. She is just being a normal 18 year old girl."

I'm thinking oh no she's not mom. Oh well, I actually had a nice time with mom at dinner. Something has changed with her. She seems much more confident, less concerned about the past. I was happy for her.

We hung out watching TV before she decided to go to sleep. I was so worked up with what Riley had done this morning that I knew I was going to have a hard time falling asleep unless I did something about it. What happened this morning definitely caught me off guard but she has been on my mind ever since.

I headed to my room but as I walked past the bathroom I heard the water running. I assumed it was Riley as mom had gone to sleep. Just to be safe I slowly peeked into mom's room and saw that she was sound asleep. I walked back to the bathroom and slowly pushed the door open.

In front of the sink I saw Riley brushing her teeth wearing a flimsy top and a sexy little underwear. I walked in and closed the door just as Riley turned and asked, "What are you doing in here?"

I replied, "I can't stop thinking about everything that happened this morning."

"Coop nothing happened this morning. I wish it had but it didn't."

Leaning back onto the sink she again started to tease me by pulling her breasts out of her top. Slowly rubbing her loose top over her tits got my attention.

I asked, "Are you sure you can keep a secret? Are you sure?"

"Of course." as she grabbed my cock through my shorts. Tugging on it she was once again was seducing me with her touch, her words, her movements.

I groaned, "Mom is sleeping. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day. This is so bad."

She slid her hand inside my short and grabbed my cock as she cooed, "But it feels so good Coop."

Her other hand started to play with her tit as I stood there enjoying the pleasures running through me.

I tried again to resist, "But you're my 18 year old sister. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Oh Cooper you want this as much as I do."

"Show me your sweet little ass."

She turned around so I could see her gorgeous little ass then pulled her panties up her crack. It was all I could do not to grab her ass. She looked back and asked, "Do you like what you see? Tell me you don't want it! Tell me Cooper!"

I pushed into her. Softly running my hands on her ass I groaned, "You have such a sweet little ass Riley."

She pulled from me and walked away. Facing me, she pulled her top up so that both her tits were exposed and started pulling on her nipples.

I opened up and said, "I've been thinking about you for so long." She seductively mewed, "You have? What have you been thinking about Coop?"

"How much you turn me on."

Still toying with her little titties so that I could see her pointy little nipples she purred, "Is it my little tits? Or my butt? Or maybe it's the way I hold your big fat cock Coop."

I moved behind her and grabbed both tits pulling her back into my chest. I moaned in her ear, "Your friends can't know anything about this. Nobody can know." I kissed her neck over and over as I pawed her tits.

Riley brought her hand behind her and found my cock, tugging on it as she moaned, "Feels so good. You are so hard for me."

I turned her around and started kissing her soft little lips before it escalated into a full blown make out session. I was in heaven as my little sister reached inside my shorts and took my cock out. Our kissing and groping each other's body went on and on. Neither of us in a hurry to end it.

I asked Riley, "Is your pussy wet?"

She moaned, "It's been wet all day thinking about you."

My body was on fire. I took one of her little tits into my mouth and sucked on it hard rolling my tongue over her pert little nipple. My hand slid down to her panty and started to rub her pussy. Her arm held me tight to her tit as she ground her pussy onto my hand.

She moaned, "You're cock is so big for me."

She slid down onto the floor as I groaned in anticipation. Pulling my shorts down she started licking my cock like it was a lollipop. From my balls up to the head with long slow wet licks. I groaned, "I can't believe this."

Riley finally wrapped her lips around my cock and said, "You can't believe that your sister finally gets to suck your big fat cock?"

Riley was now in a nice rhythm of sucking on my cock while stroking my shaft. "Riley that feels so nice." I grabbed her tit and played with it as she continued to bring me closer to a happy ending.

"Oh that feels so good baby. I'm getting close to cumming. I want to cum in your mouth okay?"

Riley groaned and swirled her tongue around the head, "Yes baby cum in your little sisters mouth."

I started to feel my balls tightening and my cock swelling as I groaned, "Oh I'm cumming Riley. Swallow all my cum baby. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes baby. Oh shit." My body stiffened as I shot rope after rope of my hot cum down my little sisters throat. My cock spasmed uncontrollably as I enjoyed the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Riley tried clamping her little mouth around my cock but some of my cum oozed down the side of her face. Finally I let go of her head and said, "Wow Riley that was amazing."

With her finger she wiped up the cum that had oozed out and sucked it back into her mouth, "Did you like it?"

I pulled her up and devoured her petite mouth with kisses. Again not in a hurry to end things we savored the new closeness we now shared. I picked her up and sat her on the sink and said, "Riley play with your pussy. I want to see you play with it."

Riley gave me a wicked little look as she pulled her panty to the side exposing her very wet pussy. She slowly ran her finger up and down her slit before pushing it inside her pussy.

I groaned, "Play with it while I stroke my cock." She continued to slide her finger in and out as I watched.

As I stroked my cock I growled, "Talk dirty to me."

Riley groaned, "Do you want my pussy? It's so young, small, and tight."

I watched as she took her finger and sucked her pussy juice into her mouth. She moaned softly, "My pussy tastes so good Cooper. I'm so wet. I want to ride your big fat cock."

I pulled her onto the floor and said, "Bend over the sink and show me that young pussy."

I knelt behind her just as she turned her head and purred, "Do you like what you see big brother?"

I pulled her panties down to the floor and spread her ass cheeks apart to see a wet and inviting little pussy. I leaned in and took a long swipe of her pussy with my tongue. Oh it tasted so nice. I continued to lick up and down her crack, teasing her little ass pucker in the process.

Riley groaned loudly as my tongue swirled her clit. I said, "Shh. You have to be quiet." She moaned, "You said mom is sleeping."

I kept licking her pussy as I easily slid two fingers inside her. Riley moaned, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. That's it. Just like that."

I kept sucking on her clit as I finger fucked her. I was getting all worked up again. I groaned, "You're pussy is so wet Riley." I could sense she was getting close to cumming as her pussy was pushing back on my face.

She moaned, "Do you like my pussy Cooper?"

"Oh my god. So good."

Her legs started to spasm as she dropped her chest onto the sink and grunted, "Fuck Cooper. You're going to make me cum. Oh. Oh shit. Don't stop I'm so close."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and furiously flicked it. Riley moaned, "Oh shit yes. Oh my god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. So good. So good." Her body convulsed and her legs buckled as a powerful orgasm tore through her young little pussy.

I reached around and cupped her mouth as she was literally screaming in pleasure. "Shh. You're going to wake mom."

It didn't matter what I said, she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Finally her thrashing subsided so I took my hard cock and pushed slowly into my sister's tight pussy. Riley moaned as I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her soaked cunt.

Riley grunted, "Oh yeah Cooper. Fuck me. Fuck my tight little pussy."

I groaned as I started to piston my cock into her. Riley was starting to get loud again so I said, "Can we go into your bedroom?" She said, "Yes."

I pulled my cock out of her as she stood up and said, "We have to be quiet."

Riley laughed, "You said mom is sleeping. Her room is on the other side of the house. She won't hear us. Relax Cooper." We quietly left the bathroom and went into her room where she quickly jumped onto her bed.

Looking down at her I moaned, "Oh my god, spread your legs and play with your pussy for me."

Her fingers quickly found her pussy as I groaned, "So good. Tell me Riley, where do you want me?"

She shoved two fingers into her cunt and moaned, "I want you inside my pussy. My wet and tight pussy. Now come here and fuck your little sister."

I jumped on the bed and swung her around pushing her flat onto her back, "You are so naughty." I pushed her top past her boobs pinching one nipple as I slid my cock inside her really hot and wet pussy.

Riley groaned loudly, "Oh yes that feels so good."

"Quiet!" I started to fuck her with deep long strokes as she moaned over and over. I groaned, "My god Riley you're so fucking tight. This feels so good."

"Yes fuck my tight little pussy. Fuck me hard Coop."

We got into a nice rhythm and our pace quickened. I leaned down and kissed her hard and said, "I want you to get on top and ride my cock."

Riley squealed as we both faced each other, kneeling on the bed. We stopped and kissed passionately as my hand fingered her pussy while she stroked my cock. Kissing and playing with each other neither of us felt any urgency to end the moment.

She mewed, "I told you that you would like it." With one last passionate kiss I plopped myself down on the bed and said, "Come ride your big brother's cock."

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock and moaned as my cock slid deep inside her little tight pussy. Once she had completely impaled herself she started to ride me with an animalistic fervor. God she fucking turns me on. Looking at me while humping my cock she purred, "Does my big brother like the way I'm riding his big fat cock?"

I slapped her ass with both hands and started to meet her thrusts. God this felt so good. Riley leaned down and pushed her tongue into my mouth swirling it as she rode my cock. She moaned into my ear, "Does my pussy feel good? Tell me what you want me to do?"

I groaned, "Rock slowly on my cock. I don't want to cum yet."

With a forbidden desire she slowly rocked her hips on my cock. I groaned, "God your pussy is so good." Again losing ourselves in the moment we kissed passionately as Riley slowly rocked on my cock. This feeling was more incredible than I had imagined it could be. I grabbed Riley's cute little face and said, "Oh Riley this feels amazing."

Riley dropped her head onto my shoulder and whispered, "Cooper I'm so happy I don't want tonight to ever end."

We kissed again both more aware of our forbidden desires yet unfazed by them. I pushed Riley off me and onto her back. Grabbing both legs I pushed back inside her tight wet pussy. Holding one leg on my shoulder I used my other hand to play with her clit as I fucked her hard.

Riley was starting to babble incoherently as another eruption was building inside her. I pushed harder and harder as I teased her clit. She grunted, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Shit. Shit. I'm cumming. Oh so good. So good."

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers
12