A Sisterly Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body tensed up and then erupted as she thrashed wildly underneath me, I groaned, "That's it Riley cum on my cock baby. Cum for me." Her face contorted in pleasure as she endured the bolts of pleasure coursing through her little body. Her orgasm seemed to go on much longer than the first.

Once her orgasm appeared to subside I started to fuck her hard and fast. I knew it wasn't going take long for me explode. This whole evening was the biggest turn on of my life, real or imagined. I grabbed her hips and quickened my pace as I moaned, "Oh Riley you're going to make me cum so good baby."

Riley looked up at me in a sexual fog and moaned, "Cum all over me."

Her words excited me as I ordered her, "Tell me you want me to cum all over you."

Riley groaned, "Oh yes Cooper I want you to cum all over my body. Cum on your sister's body."

Groaning as I was nearing a mind bending orgasm I heard Riley ask me, "Do you like fucking your little sister's pussy? Do you like my tight little pussy?"

I moaned, "Get ready for my cum Riley."

I pulled out of her pussy just in time to explode all over her. I showered her body with my cum. Some spurts were so powerful they landed on her chin. I furiously stroked my cock trying to get every last drop of cum out of me.

She looked down rubbing my cum into her body. Her eyes met mine and she said, "Holy shit Cooper that was so much cum. Did you like fucking your little sister?"

I laid down next to her and pulled her into me and whispered, "Riley I loved fucking your sexy little pussy." We kissed softly, both of us knowing that our lives as we knew it had changed permanently, hopefully for the better.

Riley said, "Oh Cooper I'm so happy. I can't believe how well things worked out between us. My feelings for you right now are so intense they are hard to describe. I'm going to to the bathroom to wash all of your cum off me. Promise you'll still be here when I return."

I kissed her and said, "Go wash up I'm not going anywhere."

As I waited for Riley to return I started processing everything that has happened. I know it's wrong but I've never felt so alive as I do right now. I know we have to be careful moving forward so as to not draw unnecessary attention to our forbidden desires but I for one don't feel one ounce of guilt or remorse for what we did tonight.

Riley came back and snuggled up next to me. I wrapped one leg over her as I softly ran my fingers through her hair. She nibbled on my neck and let out soft little sighs of content. She whispered, "Stay with me tonight. I want to sleep in the warmth of your strong arms."

I started to say, "Riley we have to be careful. People can't find out about us. I don't know if..." she stopped me with a long wet loving kiss. She moaned, "Did you not hear me? Cooper please don't leave me. Stay with me Cooper. We'll just get up before mom does."

I moaned, "Okay Riley I'm not going anywhere. Let's go to sleep baby." As I closed my eyes I knew that we were playing with fire but at the same time I was too worked up to care. How can something that felt so good be so bad?

We were both roused from our sleep with a loud scream, "Oh my god! What have you two done? Cooper get your ass out of that bed now!"

Oh shit it was mom. I looked at Riley who was still half asleep not quite sure what was happening. I jumped out of bed naked for mom to see. As she left she screamed, "You two in the kitchen fully dressed in 15 minutes.

12