A Sister's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick agreed, and quietly watched her leave. His heart was pounding as he thought about what was going to happen, or at least, what he was hoping was going to happen. While he had looked forward to his night with Brenda since they had made their plans, it was nothing compared to the lust and thoughts of his sister that were going through his mind now. She truly was one of the prettiest and sexiest girls he knew, and he wasn't thinking that just because she was his sister. Her long brown hair had a natural curl to it, and her figure was perfect. She had breasts that seemed to be the perfect size, and they stood up so proudly on her chest. He'd seen her numerous times in a t-shirt without a bra, or in a bikini top, and knew that her nipples would stick out as far as any he had ever seen.

Rick grabbed his things and went to the shower slowly, knowing that he would be ready before his sister, and his mind was still spinning anyway. Would she really do it? Would she really want to have sex with him, make love to him, like she said? As badly as Brenda had worn out his body last night, it was certainly responding to the thoughts of his sister now. His cock was rock hard, and sticking an inch above the waistband of the briefs he was wearing. He looked down at the tip sticking out, and could see the wetness that showed his excitement. He moved on into the bathroom, and stepped into the shower. He couldn't help stroking himself a couple of times, but then stopped as he thought that he didn't want to waste it now, when his immediate future looked so promising! Rick washed his body and his hair slowly, all while his mind raced, thinking about his sister.

While Rick was showering in his parent's bathroom on the first floor, his sister was humming in the shower in the bathroom that was between their rooms. She giddily smiled and hummed while thinking ahead to what she had planned for their afternoon together. Jayme was excitedly thinking ahead to what she wanted to do with her brother, and couldn't believe that she had actually had the gall to ask him that difficult question. She had always been so shy around boys in the past, and even though Rick was her brother, she never thought she would be able to go through with asking what she had.

Jayme had the shower perfectly set, and enjoyed the warmth of the spray on her back and head. She couldn't help running her fingers between her legs, and feeling the small patch of hair above her mound. She kept herself well-trimmed, but left that small patch to point the way to her pussy. No boys had seen it yet; it had been in the darkness of back seats that she had given herself to those two previous boys, and now she wished that she hadn't, and that she could give her virginity to her own brother. Her excitement continued to build as she felt herself, and knew that all of the wetness wasn't from the shower. Her fingers delved a little deeper inside, as she rubbed and sawed at her pussy. She then decided excitedly that she should stop, and save herself for what was coming, and let her enthusiasm build for him to explore.

Jayme got out of the shower, and dried her hair. She didn't have to do a lot with it with the natural curl that she had. A little body spray, then wrapping the towel around herself, she headed back to her room. She sat down before her mirror, and looked at herself, and shook her head. She decided that she wasn't going to put on any make-up, Rick was going to get her as she was, and she felt just fine with that, since she was so comfortable with him.

Rick had moved back to his own room, and brushed out his hair. It wasn't long, but it could be unruly if he didn't do it right away. It was wavy on its own, and if he didn't brush it right away, would never lay down in any way that looked neat. He put on some clean briefs, and wondered what else he should wear. He grabbed a pair of sweat shorts he had cut off a few years earlier, and put on a t-shirt, just so he didn't feel naked.

Jayme also was trying to decide what to put on to be with her brother. This certainly wasn't going to be like any date she had ever had. First, although she wanted to look good, and sexy, Rick had already seen her at her worst. They'd had the flu together, and the chicken pox. They'd bathed together when they were little. He'd seen her last year all dolled up before her prom, (the night she lost her virginity), and seen her covered in dirt and sweat after working in the yard, or at their grand-parent's farm.

Jayme finally decided to pull out the sexy lingerie that she had bought when she and one of her friends had gone shopping a while back. She thought that she looked great in it, and didn't really know who she would wear it in front of, but it had looked so good on the mannequin in the window, she had to go in and find it in her size. It was a slinky little white bra and panty set, with red trim around the edges, and a little red bow between her breasts, and at the top of the panties. It was mostly see-through, with the lace barely covering things up, but you could see the naughty parts through it if you stared hard enough. She put that on, and spritzed a little of her favorite perfume, then thought it wasn't going to get any better, so she headed out her door, just as Rick came out of his.

"Oh, hi," he stuttered. "I wasn't sure where you wanted to go, or which bedroom I mean, or if you're ready to see me, I mean."

Jayme was enjoying herself seeing how nervous Rick was now. She laughed to herself, and smiled at him, and said, "I'm ready now, if you are. Why don't we go into my room? I don't remember seeing you change your sheets after having Brenda in there last night, and while I want to experience what she got to last night, I don't really want to do it on the same dirty sheets."

Rick cringed at the thought of that, and that he hadn't even considered that yet. His mind had been in a tail-spin since Jayme had talked to him earlier, and he hadn't been thinking clearly. While he had fallen asleep last night in a stupor, he didn't really blame his sister for her comment, and was actually surprised at how lightly she was taking it that he had just had someone else in his bed that recently.

Rick followed behind Jayme into her room. While he had been with Brenda and a couple of other girls, he couldn't ever remember being this nervous around a girl. This just seemed so strange to him, but he certainly didn't want to turn down his sister's request.

"How do you want to do this," he asked hesitantly of his sister?

"I think we just lay down on my bed and hold each other to start," she replied. "Let's just get comfortable beside each other and talk. We don't have to hurry, and it's not like we need to get to know each other, either," Jayme said.

With that, she sat back on her bed, and held her arms out towards her brother. She laid down as he started moving toward her, and crawled onto her bed beside her.

Jayme's room and bed were fairly spacious also, as she had a queen sized bed in her room, so she could have sleep-overs when she was younger. None of them had been like this, though.

Rick put his arms around his sister, and hugged her to his body. "You look really pretty with what you have on, sis. Have mom and dad seen this before?"

"This is something that I bought at the mall with Karen, but nobody has ever seen it except her. She really liked it, but from the prodding I feel from your groin, I think you like it better than she ever did" Jayme said while smiling at Rick.

Rick's face reddened at her comment, and he pulled back just a bit, but Jayme tightened her hold on her brother, and pulled him in against her body. "Don't be embarrassed, this is exactly what I want. I want to feel loved and desired; I want to feel warmth, and love, and like somebody actually cares about me, instead of just feeling like the person with me doesn't even remember whose pussy it is that they're trying to get into." Jayme continued, "I know that you love me, and always will, and that's why I want to do this with you. I want to experience sex and love together, instead of just feeling like someone's conquest, and you're the only one I feel I can do that with at this point in my life."

Rick could feel how deeply Jayme felt what she was saying, and just held her tightly in his arms for a few minutes. He had never felt closer to anyone than he did right now with her. He took one hand off her back, and reached up to brush some hair out of her eyes, and looked deeply into them. He leaned in and gently kissed her lips, and said "I've never felt anything like this before with anyone, and I'll never do anything to hurt you, you know."

"I do know that," she replied, "and that's why we're here together. I think you look really sexy laying here, but why don't we both take off what little we have on now," she asked.

He nodded to her, and rolled backwards a bit, and reached downward to push his sweat-shorts off his body, and then threw them out onto the floor.

Jayme was struggling to push her panties down her legs also, and had just gotten them off and laid them on the other side of her bed. She started to sit up to remove her bra, when Rick said, "please, let me do that for you."

Jayme smiled at him, and nodded. He reached around her, and was able to unclasp the hooks with only a small amount of fumbling. She held her arms out to him, and he pulled the bra off of her arms, and looked incredulously at her body and breasts. His eyes went wide, and his mouth silently mouthed a "WOW!" as he looked at her. She smiled appreciatively, and blushed a bit.

"I've seen hints of your breasts before," Rick said, "but I didn't think that they'd be so perfect. They're just the right size for your body and those nipples are just screaming at me."

Jayme lowered her head in embarrassment herself, now. She had been embarrassed around other girls at times due to the length of her nipples when they showered in gym class, but right now, she was glad that Rick thought they were perfect.

Jayme reached out for Rick, and pulled him back into her as they sat up together. He kissed her repeatedly, their tongues pushing, and twisting against each other's. He kneaded her tight back as he kissed her neck, then moved downward to her chest. He showered her upper body with kisses, and then sucked one of those long nipples into his mouth. He sucked deeply, then tongued it lightly, while rubbing the other one with his hand. His fingers pulled and rubbed at each of them, and his mouth moved back and forth from one to the other.

Jayme had her head back as she enjoyed the feelings coursing through her body. Her nipples tingled and throbbed, but they also seemed to send a fire to her lower body, and her pussy felt like it was burning and itching like never before. Boys had pawed at her breasts a time or two, but nobody had ever done anything like this with her, and she struggled to hold the excitement in.

Jayme's hand reached down to Rick's lap, and felt his shaft sticking up towards his stomach. She grabbed it, and held it in her hand. She stroked up and down, having never had the chance to do this when she was in the back of a car with the other boys. And as she felt her brother's cock in her hand, she thought to herself that boys were exactly what those others before Rick had been. Rick felt like he was all man, as hard as he felt in her hand.

Jayme crawled up onto her knees, and pushed Rick onto his back on her bed. "It's my turn to do a little exploring," she said. She kissed his lips quickly, then moved downward. She kissed the muscles in his chest, high above his nipples, then dragged her tongue over the nipples, which made him shudder. Her right hand was busy stroking his manhood while she did this, and she kissed lower and lower. Jayme tongued his belly button, which made him giggle a bit.

Jayme looked up into his eyes as she did this, and then kissed down the trail of hair that led to his hard cock. She kissed the head, and pulled it out so it was perpendicular to his body, and licked up and down the sides. "How big are you bro," she asked? This feels a lot bigger than what I think the boys I've been with, seemed to have."

"I'm a little above average, according to what I've read in places. It's about 6 1/2 inches, but it seems thicker than some of the others I've seen in the shower. Not that I'm checking anyone out," he said quickly, embarrassed at how it came out.

Jayme just smiled at him, and licked it some more. She bent down farther, and kissed and licked his balls, which made him squirm a bit. "I think it looks and feels perfect, to me," she said. "And I certainly love who it's attached to" she said with enthusiasm, as she gave it a big kiss on the head.

"Let me try this," she said, as she then opened her lips wider and took the helmet into her mouth. She tongued the bottom of his shaft while she had the head in her mouth, and said "you feel so masculine like this in my mouth." "I don't think I want to stop doing this."

Rick was certainly enjoying the feelings coming from his cock, and what his sister was doing to him, but he didn't think she would really want him to come in her mouth, and he was enjoying it enough, that he knew that wouldn't be too far away.

Rick reached down and pulled Jayme up under her arms until she was laying on top of him. He could feel the heat and moisture coming from her pussy on his groin, and it drew a groan out of him.

Jayme started to pull up a bit at that, and asked "am I too heavy for you?"

"Oh, god no! You feel so good and hot on me!"

Rick's dick was pressing against Jayme's vagina now, and she squirmed a bit, moving it so she could feel it in different spots.

"That feels so good," Rick said. "Are you ready to try more," he asked?

Jayme just gave him a sly, loving smile, and reached down between their bodies, and moved his hard cock between the lips of her pussy.

"I'm definitely ready for more, stud. Please make love to me now," she said huskily.

Rick pushed his hips up a bit, and felt his cock's head slide inward another inch inside his sister, and he had never felt anything that seemed as hot as this was.

Rick liked to cook some, and all he could think of was melted butter as his dick slid into his sister. Her pussy lips were so wet and slick, they just seemed to draw him in. He pushed deeper, and could hear Jayme groaning above him.

"Are you feeling all right sis, do you want me to pull it out," he asked her?

"Oh, don't do that! This isn't like whatever I did before," she said breathily. Her eyes were closed tightly as she whispered to him. "Uh, please push it in again, this is just unbelievable how this feels! This is the best I've ever felt," she said to him. "This is why I knew I wanted to make love with you, after seeing the look on Brenda's face last night."

Rick just moved in and out slowly with Jayme on top of him, grinding her mound on his pubic mound. "Oh my god Rick! Why didn't I know it could feel like this before!" "Roll us over and you get on top please," she pleaded. "My body just feels like it's melting, and I can't move."

Rick rolled them both over, without losing contact with her. He pushed himself up on his hands, looking down at her face, and he long stroked into her body. The looks of rapture, and enjoyment on her face were turning him on so much. She started quivering below him, and tiny yips started coming out of her throat, as her pussy clamped down on his shaft. He held still a few moments while she calmed back down.

"Oh Rick, that was the mother of all orgasms! I thought I had pleasured myself to an orgasm before, but those were just little tremors compared to that earthquake I just felt." "Keep going honey, I want to feel you come inside me. I'm safe, and think that would just be the final climax to all of this."

Rick started humping faster between her legs, and she pulled him down onto her chest, wrapping her arms tightly around him. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, and thrust deeply inside her, spurting his come inside his sister's wet pussy. His body jerked as more spurts jetted from him, into her womb.

Rick finally pushed himself up onto his arms again, and looked down into Jayme's eyes. They smiled at each other. Rick slowly withdrew his softening cock out of her body, and they could see the wetness covering it. One long string of come stretched between their two bodies as he slowly pulled out, and they both watched as it lengthened and bridged away from her lower lips, before it finally snapped, causing a laugh from both of them. He could see his sperm lightly flowing from between her legs, and smiled at his sister.

Rick laid his tired body down beside Jayme, and stroked her hair again, lovingly, as he had quite a while earlier. "Was this what you were hoping to experience," he asked? "Could you feel how much I love you?"

"I doubt that I'll ever feel as loved as I did as we made love, Rick." "I want to do this again soon, but I just don't think it's possible that I'll ever feel like this in my life, again. Not on my wedding night with whomever I choose to marry, or any other time. I'll never love anyone like I do you, so I don't think this can ever be topped, and I hope that you feel it too."

Rick laid beside her, and looked into her eyes, and said "That pretty well sums it up for me, also sis. I love you, and will always love and care for, and about you, and doubt I could ever feel like this for someone else. How about we just sleep here together, now. I want to dream with you in my arms."

12