A Sister's Generosity

Story Info
Some sisters share everything.
4.5k words
4.35
30.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and older. Comments are appreciated.

******

"Hey, lil' sis."

Emily looked up from her laptop over to see Mary standing next to the couch. Dressed in a matching teal set of panties and bra, she cut a unique figure of step-in parental authority and horny degenerate, the authority figure as their parents left her in charge while they went away on a much needed vacation and the horny degenerate from, well, her.

"What's happening, slut-munch." It was a statement not a question.

Usually the sisters Ferrow would get along well, willing to share clothes, makeup, and during one horrible camping trip-a toothbrush. This wasn't one of those times, Emily and Mary had done there best to drive each other up a wall since Emily had gotten back from college for break, Mary having gotten back earlier. And while it was never down right hostile, 'lil' sis' wasn't something Mary had ever said to her and it put her on edge.

"I was just making sure that everything was okay with you." Mary said, continuing with the all too sweet charade. "After all, you have been cooped up in the house and you used to be such a social butterfly."

A fat lie.

While in the past Emily had a good friend group it became stilted after her and Josh had split in a terrifying, month long, soul crushing display of teenage angst. She had become a shut-in and had learned through the grapevine of those that choose to side with her that he had gotten some freshman girl pregnant a week after moving in and now worked down at the local dollar store making a dollar above minimum wage.

"What's the real reason, Maury?" An artifact from her high school years, constructed from the tv show Maury whose catchphrase was, 'You are/aren't the father,' Mary had been quite a slut through out high school and given her highly vividly detailed story-telling from college it hadn't stop there.

"Honestly?" Mary said, dropping the concerned sister act and dropping back into her normal voice. "You're being a pain in the ass."

"Like, actually, a piece of shit." Mary continued on, being a supportive sister.

"I mean, look at you."

Emily deciding not to listen to her sister but because she had just so happen to need to go to the bathroom left the couch, not because that was the nearest mirror.

A little rough, Emily agreed, as she looked at herself. The sweats that hadn't parted with her body since she had been back home covering most the damage.

"Well, I don't see why I have to try." Emily started as she walked back into the living room. "I mean, this is literally break."

Mary gave her a the kind of understanding look that you would give to a crackhead when they said they were going through hard times.

"You aren't wearing anything!" Emily accused finally. Embarrassment causing her to snap.

"I am dressed up," Mary said, twirling. "This is my uniform for Jake tonight."

Jake. Emily felt her eyes roll. Jake Summers was the newest man in Mary's life that she used to satisfy herself at home, or in a car, or an alleyway.

Not close in high school, their relationship hadn't started until after they both started college. It was pure luck when over the summer of her freshman year after ordering a pizza, Jake had been the delivery boy. Like a bad porno, Mary had forgotten to pay through the app and didn't have anything but card on her, which Jake didn't have anything to swipe with.

It had actually been Jake who relented and let her have the pizza. They talked for a bit and after a rather flirtatious remark about needing ranch on her pizza, they fucked.

Since then they had been avid fuck buddies always springing for each other as soon as they were both back home. Mary, not the type to be discrete, had let Emily know of the how, where, and why of every sexcapade she had with Jake.

While Emily could pretend not to listening to it, watching it had been a whole other thing. She had walked in on them in the shower, twice on the staircase, she had luckily caught them before they had done anything in her room, but the worst time had been when they had all started watching a movie together and noticing the blanket that had been covering all of them moving suspiciously, she peeked under just in time to see Jake pumping in and out of her sister, as they continued going her sister had caught her and started playing it up more as she moaned and groaned riding him until he had launched his load into her, pumping desperately as though tying to get every last drop in her.

"Actually, I think that's your problem. You haven't gotten any in some time."

If Emily had been eating or drinking she would have chocked as it was she could only stare at her sister in silence.

"I mean think about it, up my ass about who or where I'm fucking, never leaving the house, spending why too much time on your computer, borrowing my vibrator cause you burnt yours out-"

"Hey!" Emily interject but Mary carried on unperturbed.

"- and then buying one off the internet in the discreet packaging that isn't discrete she said, spinning around giving a grand finale to her monologue. "Whose really the slut; the girl who is getting serviced and servicing, or the girl who is getting bent out of shape cause of dick withdrawal?"

Only silence stretched out between them as Mary looked down at Emily who suddenly found a movie review on her laptop extremely interesting.

"Look, Em," she said, a softer tone to her voice. "I know you're bent out of shape from Josh, but look, you can do stuff with someone that doesn't mean anything."

"If you want," she added. "You can have Jake. I have him trained pretty well."

"What?" Emily snapped back, the outrageousness of the last two sentences brining her back.

"Jake and I aren't exclusive, we just enjoy fucking each other." Mary reasoned. "If you want some dick then I know that Jake's works rather well and if a sister in my sorority was horny then I would do the same I'm doing with you." Mary finished with a shrug.

"It's still kind of weird, you know?" Emily said, trying to think about how to explain the feeling. "Being with a guy that's been with your sister."

"Not really," Mary answered with a shrug. "You already used my vibe so we basically already pasted that milestone."

Emily through burning bright red at what she thought was a secret had to see the reasoning behind the madness.

"Again, I've already done this type of stuff from my sorority sisters."

"And here, I thought you would offer your services for them first." Emily joked, extending an olive branch to her big sister.

"Enjoy yourself on Jake's dick and then we can talk about you and I," Mary joked back, accepting the olive branch.

"You are such a slut!" Emily laughed.

Mary tackled Emily in mock anger knocking the laptop off her lap and on the floor, both sisters paused to look, seeing no damage done to the laptop they continued their tickle fight.

"Seriously though, I do care about you." Mary said as the tickle fight ended and they held each other close.

"I know," Emily said enjoying her sister's hug.

"You know lesbian sisters is totally something we could play up and use. It might be hotter than a hometown fuck buddy cause you would literally be the next room over." Mary said, thinking out loud. Emily presumed the only reason Mary didn't do porn was because she really liked animals and wanted to be a veterinarian.

"Alright," Emily struggled as she attempted to escape her sister's clutches. The moment of sisterly love gone.

"But sis, I have to show how a slut sister shows her loooovveee."

"Get off me!"

"Get you off?"

Emily vaulted away from her sister and her rampant laughter and ran to the safety of her room, away from her sister who seemed way too comfortable with incestual lesbianism.

Finally safe, Emily did what came naturally to her every time her sister had detailed descriptions of her encounters; she masturbated.

It was a dirty secret that she hoped never came out. The thought alone of what her sister would do with the idea that her tales of debauchery immediately made her a dripping mess that needed sexual satisfaction made her almost stop masturbating completely. Almost.

She went for the bottom drawer of her nightstand where she kept her new vibrator, the green silicone greeting her.

Emily then started the ritual of her masturbation. She started by taking off her sweats and starting on the shower, as the shower started heating up she opened her closet, selecting a beautiful black trim lingerie piece to be worn after the shower. Getting out of her room dressed only in a towel she went over to the bathroom as the shower had hit the perfect temperature. It was there she went through the traditional shower steps cleaning and shaving as needed. After some much needed cleaning time she stepped and dried herself off before making her way back to her bedroom.

Slipping on the black trim lace lingerie, Emily felt sexy as she wanted herself in the mirror. She liked the way the black lace looked against her skin and the way it drew attention to her breasts and ass. Laying back on her bed she found a comfortable position and started the session.

Turning onto the lowest setting Emily started to apply the vibrator to herself. She liked to start with her thighs, lightly buzzing it up and down, teasing herself. She let her mind wonder over the imagery that her sister had left her, imaging her that was getting bent over and eaten out at the same at a fraternity-sorority mixer where she had mixed with both. Her vibrator moved up her stomach and eventually to her breasts, moving softly over each mound, soft moans came from her, unbidden. Gently working the vibrator back down south, she began the focus on the lips, letting the vibrations working her up, getting her used to the sensation. Then letting it come up a little she let it play on the clitoris letting it stay behind the black sheer to give her some protection from the vibration for just the right amount of stimulation as she let her mind work her way to orgasm.

Not an active bisexual or lesbian, the idea of women have always intrigued Emily so Mary's conquest of her own sorority sisters, girls that have wanted to experiment at parties, or any girls that have come back to their hometown having discovered something about themselves and want to try again have always found their way into her fantasies and right now Emily felt herself climbing from the detailed story that Mary had told of herself and Jenny Highland, a girl that had disliked Mary throughout high school

She got breathy as she imagined the story the way Mary had told it. Seeing each at the bar they greeted each other before getting to talking a bit, after talking about high school and college for a bit, Jenny had apologized and Mary forgave her. As they retold stories about the adventures they had had at college and leaving their old hometown it came to light that Jenny had come out as bisexual. Mary had turned the conversation from friendly slutty mutual adventures to a pure seduction as she went through the ways to had introduce pleasure to women. At the end of the night Jenny had invited Mary back to her home. Emily felt a particular kick of heat whenever Mary recounted how Jenny had to fight off her own voice from waking her parents up as she was driven to ecstasy and became something akin to a sex slave to Mary. Mary kept her on to rotation to this day, still grabbing her whenever Jake was unavailable.

Emily had gotten to the point where Jenny had been told to called herself a dirty little whore over and over and as she neared herself reaching climax she found herself repeating it over and over.

"Call me yourself my dirty little whore. My personal little whore. A slut for my pleasure." Repeated a mantra to her own deep desires.

"Oh fuck." A man's voice.

Emily's eyes shot open.

There in the doorway was Jake, staring at her, a mouth a little agape.

Emily want so badly to cover her body at the sudden intrusion but her body had already reached max stimulation and began rewarding her with an orgasm.

Embarrassment spread through her body as at the same speed as the orgasm. "Jake, close the door!" Meaning it as a command to get Jake out of her room, unfortunately it came out breathy from the orgasm and more like seduction than a demand.

"Why are you in my room!" Emily demanded, her voice still breathy but more steady this time.

"You...just told me to close the door?" Jake answered confused. His forgettable yet attractive face scrunched up.

"No!" Emily said, frustrated. "Why did you come upstairs and to my room?"

"Oh," he said, clarity clearing up his face. "Your sister said you had wanted to see me."

Emily could have screamed. In fact, she deeply wanted to but knowing her sister any way she played this was going to be to her plans. Her sister had always been a fan of getting her and this one was good.

While the Ferrow sisters might be more comfortable with the idea of people seeing their bodies than most they still stayed fast to the idea that it should be consented. More likely, Mary probably had thought she would have kept her door closed.

Oh god, Mary realized. This means she probably knows I...

Oh god.

"So was I, like, not suppose to see that?"

Jake's droning voice brought her back to the ordeal at hand.

Catching another look at Jake Summers, Emily realized she had never meant someone that was so presence-less. His features were so forgettable if handsome; he was about her height. Emily couldn't remember much about Jake or anything that stood out about him; which would be the biggest thing to stand out about Jake.

As Emily tried to piece together anything she remembered about Jake, the words of her sister saying she had trained him well came to the surface. Emily, while she had an orgasm, was still feeling unsatisfied. Her orgasm even though she had one it had been suppressed and the idea of getting some good dick had her feeling frisky again.

Emily beckoned Jake to the bed, scooting back a few as Jake laid down next to her looking for all the world unbothered by the strange predicament he had found himself in, though the bulge that seemed to be fighting against his pants seemed to differ.

Feeling a glow of pride in watching Jake struggle with the erection she had given him, Emily felt bold enough to make a move.

There wasn't a laid down etiquette for how to have sex with your sister's fuck buddy that she's offered to you but Emily presumed it went similar to any other kind of sexual exploit.

She lightly brushed against him. He stiffened from the alien touch before becoming accustomed to her skin against his. She continued to offer little touches and soon he was responding in kind, light little brushes up against one another. Feeling embolden from the responses she lightly place her hand on his knee. Jake seemed to be focused on her hand. Like a surge of electricity, Emily felt powerful, here she was clearly seducing this guy and he was clearly responding with interest

She kept the intent clear as she began to slowly draw up the length of his knee moving into his thigh were she stopped.

Together like a trance they turned before looking into each other's eyes. Her's filled with desire and his mirroring hers. Here was where it changed as Jake made the move first and planted a small kiss on her lips. Emily blinked and leaned in kissing him back just as lightly.

One kiss that had become two soon became three, four, until they stopped being able to keep count. The urgency and passion of the kisses increased kiss by kiss and soon they were held together by their mouths, tongues performing a small dance of their owns as they snuck in, entwining playfully with each other. They finally separated when Jake pulled Emily's bottom lip playfully with his teeth letting them go and looking into her eyes.

They met each other again but this time Jake's target had changed, instead of just kissing her he darted to her neck leaving a trail of kisses up and down her neck.

Emily's moans came out as he continued to ravish her neck. They quickly found themselves with Jake on top and Emily underneath him as the assault of kisses continued as he started moving southward.

Emily wanted as her chest moved up and down rhythmically, Jake's lips meeting them as he stopped to work on her breasts. His hands cupping them, the see-through black trim of lingerie the only thing that separated his touch and her skin.

His mouth came to play as he lightly kissed on her nipples, letting them become visibly hard before he started to pull the lingerie away from her body, her letting him.

Jake, unbidden, took off his shirt as he admired her body, his hands moving over her chest as he lightly played with her boobs. Men really love boobs, Emily considered ruefully before he launched himself back down as he placed his mouth over one and began sucking, lightly biting, and kisses which as Emily began to groan lowly he redoubled his efforts.

Emily, overly conscience of the fact she was very sensitive in her breasts and clitoris enjoyed as he played, petting his hair as she felt herself began to get wetter and wetter. She took a breath in as she felt his and began to travel down from her other breast, down to her stomach where it then journeyed over to her hip and then to her thigh.

It felt strangely reassuring to feel him on her thigh as he began to move his hand up and down with pressure and feeling his nails rake up and down.

He looked up at her and kissed her as he joined his hands.

Emily almost jerked away when he slapped her thigh, her focus looking straight down at the smiling Jake as he lightly kissed the reddening area that he just smack, his kisses soon turned into biting as he traveled her thigh, lightly kissing the most sensitive area of her as he journeyed unto the other thigh performing the same action before once again smacking the thigh.

Moving back over to the center between the thigh, he kissed the lace twice, both gentle. and then began to lick. Up and down he licked her sex veiled by the black lace, his hands holding down her hips letting him do his work.

With a barely hidden moan, Emily watched him remove the last of her lingerie and start again this time unhampered by fabric.

Mary had trained him well, Emily thought as her hips began to rock against Jake's face. His tongue and lips tasting and learning her. He kept up a changing order of sucking, tongue lapping, and kissing. Emily hadn't know when he had grabbed it but Emily heard the familiar buzz of her vibrator and felt the addition as he slowly circled the less sensitive areas of her pussy. Meanwhile Jake's mouth had grown intimate with how Emily responded to what and had already latched unto her clit, the vibrator circling down below blasting her with waves of pleasure from both.

Emily didn't last long as she felt the familiar contraction before the pleasurable release as a loud "Oh, shit" erupted from her mouth.

Jake remained between her legs, lapping at her urging her further and further until she pushed him away as she got too sensitive.

Emily laid gasping as she attempted to recover, her body pulsing with pleasure and only vaguely aware that Jake was undressing himself the rest of the way. Emily let herself ride the waves of the residue orgasm letting herself return relaxed and happy. As Jake's jutting dick venture over near her she let her hands drift over taking the penis and lightly stroking it. Getting into a sitting position she applied more pressure as she handled him, feeling his length and girth.

As she heard his gentle gasps she got more turned on and leaning over gave the dick a small kiss. She continued to kiss his dick before turning to the side and licking the length of it from the base to the tip. Feeling satisfied with how Jake was reacting to her treatment of his dick she upped the ante. Lowering herself she took him in her mouth and moved up and down as her tongue moved around his length and she sucked. There was something about the feeling of the dick as it moved and reacted to her mouth and tongue that gave her confidence as she continued to pleasure him. She plunged down deep going as far as she could go and held him in her throat for a few seconds as she constricted her throat around his dick then slowly began to pull herself off it, taking her time she she made a show of it until she no longer held the cock in her mouth. Bending down for one last kiss, she began to move to straddle Jake.

12