All Comments on 'A Sister's Generosity'

by AlexgetsHorny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me thinks you could use a grammar editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you have any respect for the English language skip this story. Rife with spelling and grammar errors it will make you sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the spelling and grammar is as bad as the comments say, I'm either too turned on to care or my dyslexia is worse than I thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pay attention to the previous two comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree, learn English!

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

Needs another chapter, possibly Emily and Jake becoming permanent couple.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneabout 2 years ago

Not bad. Had a few too many typos and missing parts of the story (wasn't she supposed to be taking a shower?). And aside from Mary sliding a finger over Emily's cum filled pussy, there was practically no incest to be had. But I know how difficult writing a good story is and seeing as how you only have 3, I won't hold anything against you or try to come off as some Grammer Nazi (lol). As a future suggestion a couple things to try.

1) Draft write your stories: It's a really difficult thing to write everything perfectly off the top of your head and get things right. When the mood strikes, write your first drafts in pen (pencil allows for mistakes) and paper. Proof read over your final thoughts before you upload them to your PC/Laptop or however you get it Lit. This gives you time to find any mistakes before it gets here.

2) Get an editor: I got this advice when I first started submitting to Lit. It was done in a snide, condescending way. Not so true for you. Lit has a slew of people who love reading stories and many of them volunteer (free of charge...go figure) to proof read stories before they get published. Check them out and ask for some help.

Other than that, enjoyed the work. Keep it up. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous