A Sister's Generosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding herself a good position she wiggled her ass until she felt the dick find her entrance. Angling themselves until it was just right, Emily dropped down as Jake thrusted up. Emily let out a groan as she felt him penetrating, the heat from his dick and his fullness filling her as he inched in more and more until she hit base.

Moving into each other they kissed, moving past the earlier slowness and taking each other passionately as they pressed lips together in neediness. Hips moved rhythmically with each other as they tried to find themselves in-step with one another.

Finding a good pace, they're hips moved together as they found a good depth to continuing to kiss, they're hands now moving in as they pawed familiar places. Emily sucked in air as a familiar sting alight her, not this time on her thigh but ass. In fact as they continued, he continued to deliver stinging palms to her ass, alternating them as he went.

With a low growl, he shoved her down and began to increase his pace. Emily felt the words get stuck in her throat as she only managed grunts and moans while Jake went to town. Her hips high she held him with her thighs as he continued his pounding. The franticness and aggressive movement was doing good for Emily as her hands grabbed unto his back leaving small red marks as she began to claw his back in appreciation of the work he was doing.

"Deeper," she found herself pleading to him. "Deeper and keep going."

Jake obliged and angled his hips with hers and dived in deeper. His thrusts staying the same as he pumped into her. She held on as he filled her over and over her moans breathing directly into his ear. Her hands grabbing onto the bedsheets as he kept bucking into her.

"I want to take you from behind," Emily heard him whisper into her ear amid the low groans he had been making. Placing one arm under her and another over her stomach he flipped her effortlessly and helped her position herself. Once satisfied with how they were angled he thrusted in.

It was different from before to Emily as he steadily entered in to her, pumping at the same speed as before. The different angle made Emily feel more submissive.

"Call yourself my little slut." Jake demanded. "Or get punished."

Emily was silent, embarrassed by the thought of calling herself a slut. It took to long for Jake who delivered the punishment, a smart slap to her butt. Emily cried out at the suddenness. It didn't stop there, Jake heaped on, slapping each cheek in alternating fashion until she relented.

"I'm your little slut," moaned out Emily. Her ass a red mess, his hands pressed around her hips.

I Moaning out, Emily grabbed ahold of the bedsheets, balling them up in her fists as the reckless thrusts behind her continued as Jake focused back on pounding his dick into her. She felt her pussy gripped onto his dick as it pulled away before pushing right back into her.

They fell into a rhythmic motion until there was an abrupt change. She felt him move like a piston, the thrusts came in with abandonment as she felt him near his orgasm, the single-minded nature of his pumps to cum.

Emily felt the jackhammering into her and her body seemly prepared itself as it started to push her towards her own orgasm. The clenching of her body as her fists started balling up the bedsheets underneath her.

Emily heard Jake's low roar as he thrusted one final time into her and let loose. An unfamiliar but not uncomfortable feeling of warmth filled her as Jake pumped weakly as he attempted to plant himself as deep as he could inside her.

They stayed connected for a bit as they both recuperated. Trying to get their breathing back to normal. As Jake came out from her full, Emily turned over and laid on her back as Jake laid next to her.

This was nice, Emily thought as she looked over at Jake who was wiping sweat from his forehead. Reaching out she grabbed his forearm for stability, Jake didn't say anything as he continued to lay next to her.

Emily opened her mouth, feeling like she was suppose to say something but unsure what.

Unfortunately her sister did.

A wolf whistle brought both from the solace of post-orgasm to a face-splitting grin from Mary as she held up a bag from Sun Palace.

"I brought Chinese!" Came the sing-song voice of the deviant.

Mary strode forward and taking finger, pressed it against Emily's pussy. Emily, too shocked at her sister's sudden arrival, drew out a groan at her sister's finger. Mary swirled her finger inside Emily for a bit before taking it out.

The digit was covered in the cum and Mary inspected it for a second before popping it into her mouth. She sucked it for an agonizing minute, making little moaning noises as she did. Emily and Jake glued to the performance in front of them.

"And I guess you guys brought dessert."

12