A Sister's Love

Story Info
A sister and brother get closer.
4k words
4.55
86.4k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

***

Sarah had definitely noticed something different about James the last few months. He was carrying himself differently. He was more confident, more sure of himself, but not in a cocky way. There was an aura about him that was attractive, for sure, but he was her younger brother. Still, she couldn't help but notice him.

Their parents were on vacation, so Sarah had been left in charge while they were gone. It was easy enough, and she didn't have any problems with James. They were always pretty close, rarely fighting with each other and supporting each other when they needed someone to lean on. Every time Sarah would come back from college on break, James would be there to listen to her vent her frustrations. He always knew what to say, or what not to say.

And now that James had graduated high school, there was an air of maturity that followed him wherever he went, and Sarah noticed it. The house only had one bathroom, so Sarah had to wait for James to finish before she could shower. James would walk out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, his well-defined abs glistening lightly and his hair still slick with water. When he walked past her, the scent of his body wash would catch her just for a moment. It was masculine, but not overbearing. Comforting. Every day she would close her eyes and stand still, only for a moment, just so that she could enjoy his scent.

Luckily for Sarah, James never noticed. And if he did, he didn't say anything about it.

Their parents would be gone for another month, so Sarah was responsible for lunch and dinner. Most of the time they would just order takeout, and tonight was no different. Sarah had ordered pizza on grubhub and James went down to get it when it arrived.

"Pizza's here!"

"Coming!"

Sarah walked downstairs wearing panties and a baggy t-shirt that went almost down to her knees. She was comfortable around her brother and didn't bother covering up most of the time. James gave her a glance when she entered the family room but didn't let his gaze linger. Sarah sat down next to him on the couch and grabbed a slice of pizza. James was fiddling with the remote, scrolling through channels.

"What are we watching tonight?"

"Some awful horror movie with a bunch of c-list actors."

"Sounds exciting."

"I'm sure it will be." James eventually settled on a channel playing 'Attack of The Killer Bees'. The movie was about as bad as you could expect it to be. Awful CGI, awful acting, and plenty of boobs. James shuffled his body awkwardly whenever there were boobs on screen for more than a few seconds, and Sarah eventually noticed and put together that he was either trying not to get hard or trying to hide the fact that he was already hard. She smiled to herself, realizing he was still a boy after all. A man, actually.

She scooted closer to James and put her head on his shoulder. His body wash still lingered on him. Resting her head on his shoulder wasn't out of the ordinary for them, but she figured it might be a little awkward for him as he tried to conceal his erection and got some joy out of the idea of toying with him. He was her little brother, after all. There wasn't any shame in poking a little fun at him.

James shuffled his body again, trying to stretch his basketball shorts down his legs without being noticed. It didn't work. Sarah could tell what was happening. She thought she'd be more grossed out by the fact her brother had a boner right next to her. But instead, she was curious. Part of her wanted to actually see it in person. She told herself it wasn't sexual, and that she was just curious about how much he had truly grown. They used to take baths together as kids, and she hadn't seen him naked since then. How much different was he now?

Sarah got lost in her train of thought, unaware that even more boobs had shown up on the TV. And surprisingly, there was a lesbian sex scene being shown. The sounds of women moaning brought her back to attention. When she looked up at the TV, she realized they weren't watching some random horror flick, but instead softcore porn. The two women on screen were kissing with a lot of tongue and pressing their tits into each other. They appeared to be tribbing but their pussies were obscured from view. Sarah now understood why James was having such a hard time keeping his erection under control. And truthfully, she was starting to get turned on too. She had never really thought about women sexually before, but the display in front of her was definitely heating her up. It was either that, or the fact that she was watching softcore porn while sitting next to her younger brother.

Sarah lifted her head from James' shoulder and looked over at him. His cheeks were flush and he was looking away from the TV, trying not to watch the two women go to town on each other. One of the women, who had smaller boobs, was now sucking on the other girl's tits. The large breasts squeezed between her fingers and the nipple hid nicely in her mouth. The other girl moaned as her nipple was being toyed with.

Sarah, wanting to push things just to see how much James had grown, leaned back and let a hand fall to her crotch. She lifted her shirt just enough that her panties could be seen, and gently started rubbing her clit. Smooth, slow, circular strokes as she played with herself just inches away from her brother. The taboo of the situation turned her on immensely on a subconscious level. She didn't realize it, but being so emotionally close to her brother ended up making her attracted to him. He was smart, charismatic, fit, emotionally intelligent, and a great friend and brother. She loved him because he was family, but there was something else there, hidden under the surface, and now it was boiling up.

James turned his head and saw what Sarah was doing. His eyes widened in shock. His older sister was masturbating right next to him. He hadn't meant to turn on softcore porn, he honestly thought it was just a random horror movie. And when he had realized what it was, he hoped that Sarah wouldn't figure it out. But apparently she did figure it out, and now here she was, pleasuring herself while a pair of lesbians went crazy on each other on TV. His throbbing erection was fully visible through the tent it made in his shorts. Sarah's eyes traced down and locked onto his tent, her mouth slightly ajar and her tongue dancing across her lips.

Sarah was the first to speak up. "You know, I don't really mind if you need to just take care of it. I have to take care of myself too, you know."

"Sarah, I can't just...you know..."

"It's fine, honestly. I don't mind."

James watched as Sarah lifted her shirt over her shoulders, revealing her braless breasts. They weren't as big as either of the women on TV, but they had a beautiful and perky shape, and her nipples stuck out like diamonds. Sarah grabbed her right breast and continued rubbing her clit over her panties.

James took Sarah's invitation and slid his shorts off without looking away from her. His cock flopped out, waving and bobbing in the air as his shorts fell to the ground. It was thick, long, veiny, much different from any of the guys she had been with in the past. No one came close to the sheer monstrosity that was in front of her. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped, and a little bit of drool escaped from her lips and dripped down her chest. James wrapped a hand around his shaft, covering the veins that slithered along his length. His glans was slightly purple, filled to the brim with blood. The skin around his shaft was taut, and his balls hung low beneath his pipe. They were large, like jumbo eggs, wrapped in a silky smooth encasing that was void of any hair. His pubic region was clear of hair, well-maintained and groomed carefully. He spat in his hand and began to pump his cock slowly, coating it in his saliva so that it wasn't too dry. His hand travelled along the shaft, past the frenulum and over the glans, caressing his engorged member in direct view of his sister.

Without warning, Sarah yanked down her panties, revealing her glistening slit and blossoming lips. Similar to her brother, she kept her pubic region well-groomed. A trimmed triangle of hair pointed downwards to her vagina. The hair was light brown, and was the only hair near her lower lips. Everything below her clit was waxed smooth. Her labia were bright pink, shining under the light of the TV as beads of her wetness formed on her lower lips. Her clit was barely visible, small like a button and tucked neatly in its hood. Her thumb cascaded over it, gently caressing it as her pointer finger slowly worked around her slit. Her finger played gently with her labia, toying with it, pulling at it, teasing herself while she massaged her clit with her thumb. She was incredibly turned on and could have forced herself to cum right there, but something inside of her made her want to tease herself as long as she could. Her free hand grabbed one of her perky breasts and clamped her nipple between her fingers. She squeezed and toyed with the meaty protrusion, biting her bottom lip with every pinch. She moaned softly. The hand playing with her opening was now slick with her juice. She brought it up to her mouth and gave her finger a slow lick before letting it glide into her mouth. Her tongue danced around her finger, delighted in her own flavor. James watched with devoted attention, his hand gripped tightly around his throbbing member.

Sarah looked down at his shaft, enthralled with its size. She thought she wouldn't even be able to fit her hand around it. It was then that a nasty thought entered her mind. She wanted to grab it. She looked up at James' face, making eye contact with her naked brother. His eyes were begging for her touch. She could see he wanted the same thing as her. Her resolve began to build, and she could feel it in her heart that she just had to hold it. She had to feel it in her hand. Her inhibitions were no longer in control, and her hand slowly left her mouth and reached towards James' meat shaft. Her fingers touched his, coaxing them away from his rod. He removed them, giving her full access to his oversized cock. Her fingers touched his glans, feeling the soft skin. James let out a soft moan at her touch, sending a pulse down to her cunt and releasing more of her juice. Her fingers went further down his cock, tracing the frenulum and gliding along the vein that ran along the underside of his shaft. He shuddered at her touch. Slowly, her fingers began to wrap around his length, filling her hand with his hot dick. She was impressed. Her prediction was right, and her fingers just barely touched each other as his girth filled her hand.

He was warm, soft yet insanely hard, and it pulsated in her grasp. It was unlike any cock she had ever held before, and she was enamored by it. She hadn't even begun stroking it and yet it lurched in her grasp, pulsing softly, and she could feel his blood pumping through it. She gave it a soft squeeze and James moaned again, closing his eyes as his sister held his shaft in her hand. Her free hand went back to her pussy, slick with her juice. She massaged her clit with her thumb and teased her labia before letting her middle finger slide slowly into her welcoming slit. It was warm and tight inside as her walls wrapped around her finger. She cooed, fingering herself while holding her brother's cock.

Finally, Sarah began to stroke James' shaft. First her hand went down, gliding along his already moist skin. He leaned back and groaned at her touch, lost in her embrace. Her hand grazed against his balls, and she changed direction as she began to glide back up. Her hand slid past the frenulum and over the glans before she reversed and went back down. Slowly, methodically, she explored his cock with her hand, almost investigating it more so than giving him a handjob. Her hand explored his length, gentle but firm.

Sarah's eyes locked with James', and a force inside of her took over her body. She leaned in and let her lips touch his. The embrace was soft, a light but loving kiss on the lips. Her eyes shut and her mouth took control. They kissed, unlike how any brother and sister should, lips locked together as Sarah's hand continued to stroke him slowly. James' tongue began to snake between her lips, forcing its way inside of her mouth. She let it enter, meeting it with her own tongue. Their tongues flicked against each other, dancing and trading saliva, lips locked in place. One of James' hands reached up and took one of her breasts in his grip. He kneaded it gently, the whole breast fitting in his grasp. Her nipple brushed against his palm. He was by no means an expert, and she could tell he was still figuring it out, but it was pleasant nonetheless.

As their tongues continued to play with each other, her grip on his cock tightened. Her pace grew faster, tugging his skin up and down over his glans. He moaned into her mouth, in love with her touch. She broke off the kiss and backed her head away from his, opening her eyes to look into his. They looked at each other for a moment that seemed to last an eternity. She loved him deeply as a brother, but now there was something else bubbling inside of her. She wanted to please him. She wanted to love him physically.

Her head began to lower. Her eyes watched as she passed his pecs, then his abs, his pubic region, and finally she was face to face with his member, her hand still wrapped around it. She gazed at it lustily, licking her lips. She looked back up into James' eyes. He was practically begging her to do what she was about to do. She gave him a mischievous grin and opened her mouth. Moving forward, her tongue flicked out and touched his tip. He sighed. Sarah felt her pussy pulsate at his excitement. She was turned on by how much James was enjoying her. Her tongue flicked out again, gliding across his glans. She inched forward, her lips coming into contact with his rod. She kissed it lightly, seductively, erotically. She was teasing him and loving it. Normally she would just start sucking, never really enjoying the sensation and doing it just because it pleased her partner. But this was much different. She loved his cock and wanted to torture it. She wanted to make him feel the full spectrum of sensation before letting him cum. Her lips took in his glans, engulfing it in her mouth. James groaned loudly. Sarah's tongue danced around the head, tasting his essence. Pre-cum began to dribble out and her tongue lapped it up like a thirsty dog. It was salty, and it only made her hungry for more.

She began to go deeper on it, letting it slowly enter her throat. Less and less of James' cock was visible as she took it further in her mouth. She bobbed up and down with a methodical rhythm, her saliva dripping out of her mouth and down his shaft. It dripped over his balls and onto the couch, drenching James in waves of pleasure. He had never experienced anything like this before. His cum was beginning to build in his balls, and he desperately wanted to release it. But it felt like his sister was only getting started.

Faster now, Sarah engulfed her brother's stiff shaft, taking more than two thirds of it into her throat. The glans hit the back of her throat and she gagged momentarily before resuming. It was slick enough now that she could coax it further down her throat if she took it slowly, and she had almost pressed her nose to her brother's pubic region. Before she could take the entire cock, however, her brother lifted her face up off of it and brought it to his, engulfing her sloppy mouth in a wet and delicious kiss. Sarah's spit flowed into James' mouth and down their chins, making a sloppy mess of both of them.

Sarah wrapped her hands around her brother's spit-coated shaft and stroked him with a passion and vigor that she had never felt before. Her hand glided over his enormous rod and head, up and down, up and down, a cacophony of wetness filling the room as their tongues collided and her hand ravaged his cock.

Without breaking off the kiss, Sarah started to lift her leg over James' crotch. She mounted him, letting his sloppy cock slide into the space between her supple ass cheeks, coating them in spit and precum. James grabbed her cheeks and groped them with an iron grip, clamping his hands down on her ample booty meat. He had always known she had a nice ass, and had noticed it whenever she wore yoga pants or tight jeans, but feeling it in person was a completely different beast. It was firm and muscular, the skin smooth with just a hint of peach fuzz. There were no creases or dimples, just two perfectly round cheeks that were now filling his hands. His cock lurched as he felt up his sister, pressing lightly against her brown star and pink slit.

Sarah's hands were palming her brother's face as she made out with him like a horny student at prom. Her thumbs rubbed along his cheeks while she cupped his jaw, forcing her tongue inside of his welcoming mouth. She slid her ass back and forth on his raging erection, lubing her opening and teasing him further. She was more turned on than she thought possible, and her pussy was leaking juice like a faucet, drowning James' cock in her cum.

Sarah let go of her brother's face with one of her hands and lowered it to his rod. She gripped it firmly, stroking it behind her a few times before lifting herself and bringing it forward. Slowly, gently, patiently, Sarah pointed the head of James' member up to her drooling slit. She lowered herself, the tip coming into contact with her soaking lips. The head slipped in with ease despite his girth, her wetness giving him easy entry. She moaned into her brother's mouth when she felt his tip inside of her, and he did the same upon feeling himself inside of his sister.

They had crossed a forbidden line. The act that they now partook in was salacious and taboo, not meant for the modern world. And yet, here they were, embraced in each other's arms, a loving brother now entering his loving sister.

Sarah slid further down, groaning in ecstasy as James penetrated her. His girth was now proving troublesome, and she had to get accustomed to it before going any further. James finally took the lead, slowly pumping the top half of his meat stick in and out of his sister with a tender touch. Sarah pulled her mouth off of his and stuck her face in the pocket of his shoulder. She leaned into him, her breasts pressing into him, her hard nipples poking against his pecs, her hands now wrapped around his back. James kept a firm grip on her ass as he calmly bobbed in and out of her warm lips. She was unbelievably tight. Her walls constricted around his cock. Her pussy was a fire that seared his cock with her juices.

James' hands went up to Sarah's waist and gripped her tightly. He began to pump faster, barely able to control his desire for her any longer. His cock inched deeper into her as her pussy loosened enough to welcome him inside. As he pumped, he managed to go deeper and deeper until he was able to fit his entire cock inside of her. Sarah felt unimaginably full every time he bottomed out in her. She felt complete. She felt like a jigsaw puzzle as you put the final piece in. She tilted her mouth to his ear and whispered "more", and that was all James needed to let loose. He started fucking her with abandon, pumping his rod into her dripping slit, slamming his pelvis into hers. The sound of them fucking drowned out the two girls that were still fucking on TV, and their moans echoed through the empty house like ghosts in pain.

They were loud, reckless, embracing a newfound depth to their love for each other. Each pump of James' cock was an affirmation of his feelings for her. She hugged him tightly as he plowed her sopping cunt. Her hips bucked and she screamed into his shoulder as her brother brought her to the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. It vibrated through her body, wave after wave of pleasure enveloping her soul. The hairs on her skin pricked up and her slit released a torrent of wetness that drenched James underneath her. She was squirting on her brother as he fucked her. Unfazed by that thought, in fact invigorated by it, she leaned into her orgasm, letting it completely take over her body. She groaned and muttered incomprehensible words into James' ear as his engorged cock pulsated inside of her. Her orgasm eventually subsided after tearing through her, leaving her limp and depleted of energy.

12