A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James lifted his sister up and stood, his massive member still inside of her, and placed her gently on the couch. He laid on top of her and kissed her neck as he resumed fucking her at a slower and more gentle pace. His cock massaged her insides, sending her into post-orgasmic bliss.

Soon enough, James could feel his orgasm building. His balls were heavy with cum and he wanted to give it all to his sister. As he was getting closer, Sarah whispered into his ear. "I want it all." Her legs wrapped around his waist, trapping him and preventing him from pulling out. James' cock lurched as if it had a mind of his own when he realized his sister wanted him to cum inside of her. Her words brought him past the edge without warning, and his rigid rod began bursting inside of her, ropes of cum jetting out and splattering against her cervix. Sarah cried out in glee as James groaned like a wild animal, filling his sister with his seed. His veiny firehose doused the flames within her walls. She squeezed around his shaft, gripping it in her walls and forcing cum out of it. His head dropped to her tits and his mouth wrapped around a hard nipple as his orgasm shook him to his core. The flood of cum was too much for her already full pussy as it leaked out around his shaft and dripped onto the couch. His milky injection finally tapered off as he grunted and panted, out of breath and out of cum. The two of them stayed together like that, Sarah letting his cock and his cum stay planted in her slit, secretly hoping he would get her pregnant with his seed.

12