All Comments on 'A Sister's Love'

by AnonJohnDoe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

Loved it, hot n sexy romp on the couch. I hope you will take it to the bedroom in following chapters. She wants his baby and I expect also wants to be in a romantic relationship with him. I hope they stay together and make beautiful babies.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Smoking hot sex - now let's see what you do with the rest of the story. Where does their love go? 5* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

"Veiny firehose".

Really? :)

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

If Mom and Dad are gone another month she may get her wish about getting pregnant! Got a hot one going here it would be a shame if this were a one off. Looking forward to more from this couple and other fantasies.

Nothing like that ever happened when Mom left my older sis in charge! She just kicked my ass and told Mom it was my fault!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why does James' pubic area have to be devoid of any hair? A bit of hair on a man's cock and even on his abs and chest is a manly attraction. He doesn't have to be a bear, but a smattering of chest hair, perhaps a dusting on the abs, could be very attractive for a young lady's touch.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 3 years ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

Please write extra chapters. Keep it a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"......secretly hoping he would get her pregnant with his seed."

I don't think so, keep it credible, that spoilt the story and cost you a star.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, well told, except for the very abrupt ending. It would be nice, for example, to how this event has changed their feelings towards each other.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

I think you need another chapter.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a great start to a brother sister incestual relationship. This story is to good not to continue it. Hopefully the author will see the comments and continue the story. Well Done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was really hoping for the awkward discussion afterwards, when the reality of what they did sinks in.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Sarah and her secret wish.

It seems ridiculous Sarah would want her brothers cum to impregnate her with his baby,but at the same time it seems so special and beautiful that she could love James so much to want him and their baby like a loving family.

It may seem wrong but I think Sarah realizes her brother James is her soulmate and no laws or rules matter as long as they love eachother and be together as man and woman even tho they are brother and sister.As for the Rents I think they should declare it to them and let the shit hit the fan and just leave and start their own family or have them accept their love for eachother and get to spoil and dote on their grandkids/kids like good Grandparents should.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was great. I would like to see more of this story.

managua685managua685about 1 month ago

What were the panties that the sister was wearing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous