A Sister's Perspective

Story Info
The other side of the story by author snglover.
1.3k words
4.17
8.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd recommend reading SNGLOVER Tales of a Cheating Husband CH.01 before this, as this is my perspective of what happened.

Please note that I have the express consent of SNGLOVER to write this, incorporating part of his work into this to allow the story to be continued.

*****

My parents had gone away for the weekend leaving me alone in the house, so naturally I did what any fresh 18 year old would do - have her best friend around to drink & party!

A few of my friends had come around that evening & we had steadily made our way through a few bottles of vodka before they left about midnight. Me & my best friend Mel finished off the bottle, chatting & flirting away and were really quite drunk. Just after 1am, my older brother came in drunk which surprised me, as I thought he would be at home with his wife, who I wasn't particularly fond of. Even though we were all drunk, we cracked open another bottle of vodka and had a few drinks with him watching some crappy movie, before the drink took over me & I dosed off.

Some time later, I stirred as I could hear moaning & a slapping noise & awoke to see my brother standing butt naked, pounding Mel doggy style on the sofa. I was so shocked that I shouted "What the fuck?!" as I sat up, my eyes wide open in disbelief at the scene in front of me.

My brother turned around, his 7" shaven, uncut, rock hard cock glistening at me, covered in all Mel's pussy juices. She moaned "No!!" as he pulled out and locked eyes with me. "Why stop?" I asked with disdain in my voice, feeling oddly jealous that her wet cunt had been getting a good pounding even if it was my brother doing it...

I couldn't tell what I was feeling, as I watched him turn back around & slip his cock back into Mel & start hammering away again. I sat & watched, partially seeing his cock slipping in & out as Mels beautiful big tits swing away, his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as this unfolded, Mel moaning with pleasure as he rubbed her clit. He pulled out again & sat on the sofa, turning Mel so that she was facing me and eased her tight pussy back down on him & continued to fuck her, the whole time her eyes were closed & her tits were bouncing & their breathing was ragged with the urgency they had building in their sex.

He sat & rubbed her clit & I could feel myself getting extremely aroused watching the pair of them, my panties getting damp as my pussy became slick. I knew it was wrong, this was my brother, yet I couldn't help staring at his naked body doing things to my friend. I tried fighting off the thought of him doing it to me but it was useless. I sat & watched as he pushed Mel off of him onto the floor, stood up & put his cock in Mels mouth and shoot his massive load into it.

He sat back down on the sofa & caught my eye. Knowing how aroused I was, I just smiled at him & announced I was off to bed, as I knew I needed to go & play with myself to release the tension I could feel in my pussy.

I headed upstairs & Mel grabbed her clothes & followed behind, stark naked. As soon as we got into my room, she started to apologise for what just happened but I shoved her to the wall & kissed her passionately, tasting my brothers cum in her wet mouth.

We pulled apart & looked at each other, both shocked but turned on, as she suddenly grabbed me & fumbled at the button of my jeans & I pulled my top off over my head, revealing my hard nipples to her as I pulled off my bra & she pulled my jeans to the floor. Cupping my ass, she took one nipple in her mouth and started sucking it. I could feel my pussy getting slick again & my breath caught as she bit my nipple. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her to my bed, where I sat on the edge and spread my legs wide.

Kneeling in front of me, Mel slowly ran her tongue down over my pert breasts, pushing me backwards with one hand & bringing the other hand up to my wet opening. Her other hand trailed down my flat stomach, arriving between my legs & she pushed my lips apart, my cunt in all its glory open & wet, waiting to be taken.

Every so softly, she lowered her head down & flicked her tongue over my clit. Soft & slow, she made circles, her breath hot as she started to apply a bit more pressure. I lay there, looking down at my friends head between my legs & rubbed my hard nipples, feeling myself getting wetter.

Mel slipped a finger into my wet pussy & I could feel myself enveloping around it, as she gently stroked me, pushing another finger in each time she pulled out until she had 3 massaging the deepest parts of my pussy as her tongue licked my clit. I could feel an orgasm starting to grow, but she stopped suddenly & brought her mouth to mine, letting me taste my juices on her tongue.

Knowing that her mouth tasted not only of me but of my brother, I kissed her harder & slipped my hand between her legs, feeling her soft wet pussy & parting her opening so I could slip my fingers inside. I rubbed her g-spot as her breasts dangled over mine, our nipples rubbing each other as we kissed & fingered each other.

Drawing breath, I leaned over to my bedside cabinet & pulled open a drawer. Reaching in, I pulled out my vibrator & looked Mel in the eyes. She grinned at me & took it from me, sucking on it, before turning it on & slowly inserting it between my legs, pushing it deep into my pussy.

I moaned softly & reached for her breasts, fondling them as we continued to kiss & she fucked me with my vibrator. I could feel my orgasm building even quicker now & thinking about the scene I had witnessed, gave into the sensation as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me, picturing my brother shooting his load into Mels mouth as I came. Pulling the vibrator from me leaving my pussy gaping open, Mel brought it to our faces & we both licked my juices from it, then I took it from her & inserted it into the same pussy that had taken my brother just an hour earlier.

Mel moaned as I pushed it deep inside her, biting her nipple as I did. She must have been close when my brother had fucked her as it didn't take her long at all before she was withering beneath me, an orgasm taking over her. Again, we licked that vibrator free from her juices, which I knew still had traces of my brothers pre-cum mixed in. I couldn't help feeling so turned on knowing that. Sleep took over us & we drifted off, lying naked on the bed, dildo cast aside on the floor.

When we awoke the next morning, I noticed a sticky substance down my door & the door to my brothers' old adjacent room was wide open, him passed out naked on the bed. I couldn't help but stand & take in him lying there naked, knowing what he had done to Mel in front of me.

Nothing was said by any of us that morning, until he was about to leave that is. I looked at Mel & could tell what she was thinking, so we both asked when he was coming around next without my sister-in-law. As wrong as it is, I wouldn't mind being included in their next session having had a preview the previous night....