Teaching Kayleigh

Story Info
Liam teaches his sister intimacy on a camping trip.
6.9k words
4.63
44.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Moondancer for editing. Maybe the first of a series if people like it. Hope you enjoy.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Promise you'll try to get along with your sister. This will probably be the last trip as a family," Dad said as we drove home.

He had just picked me up from the airport for a family camping trip. I was only going out of guilt, having avoided home for two years travelling. Mum begged me to come back for this trip. It was the last opportunity before my sister went to university. Mum was struggling with the idea that all her babies were leaving the nest.

"I'll do my best. But it's not me that has the problem," I said.

Kayleigh was two years younger than me and we had nothing in common. As kids I was always outside, doing sports and camping. She would be inside reading, doing extra homework and talking to her nerdy friends. We had once been close as little kids but grew apart during our teenage years.

When I left home, she hadn't even bothered to say goodbye. For two years, I hadn't spoken to her more than a few times. Kayleigh was a bookworm, she never really had time for the real world. It paid off I guess as she was going to the prestigious Kings College, Cambridge.

"How's Mum doing?" l said trying to stay awake from the jet lag. I had just flown in from Australia.

"She's struggling, it was hard enough with you off travelling. She still sees Kayleigh as her little girl," Dad said as we hit the motorway.

"She's eighteen. She's not a child anymore and it's only Cambridge. She'll be back all the time," I said.

Dad let out a long sigh. Maybe he was dreading the day he had to say goodbye to her too.

"A lot has changed in the last two years. Kayleigh's not the same as she was when you left. She doesn't talk to us much, just stays in her room. Mum worries she's not going to come back much at all," Dad said.

As we pulled up to the house, I noticed my old blue car in the driveway.

"Good, she's in. Let's start the trip on a good footing," Dad said. I just nodded as I opened the car door.

Mum gave me a huge hug when she saw me. This was the first time she had seen me in two years and she was holding back the tears.

"God, I forget how tall you are, Liam. But too thin, you don't eat enough I keep telling you," Mum said. Fussing over me like I was a child.

Although I slept on the plane, I was still tired. I went to bed whilst my parents sorted out the camping gear. After a few hours of sleep, I decided to take a shower to wake myself up.

Growing up my sister and I shared a bathroom. It sat between our bedrooms and we each had a door to it. I had a huge hard-on, I guess from morning wood. Maybe it was the jet lag, but I wasn't thinking where I was. I should have covered up. Instead, I walked into the bathroom in my boxers. As I crossed the threshold there was a scream.

My younger sister Kayleigh was standing in front of the mirror. She was applying some moisturizer to her long smooth legs. All she wore was a pair of white cotton panties and a matching bra. She wore some black-rimmed glasses and her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail.

Time stood still as my tired eyes took in the scene. It wasn't like I had never seen my sister this naked before. Growing up sharing a bathroom, going swimming etc., I had seen her body before. But she had blossomed into a woman in the last two years.

We had both been a little chubby as kids. Mum was a massive feeder and showed her love with food. Over the last two years, my sister has developed elegant feminine curves. She looked stunning, not a kid anymore and I couldn't help but stare.

"What the fuck Liam!" Shouted Kayleigh.

Her eyes glanced down my nearly naked body, taking in my toned muscles and the bulge in my boxers. Recovering her wits quicker than me, she pushed me out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I tried to apologize but she locked the door. Feeling embarrassed I decided It was best to get more sleep. Hopefully, when I woke this would all be a bad dream.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

That night we shared a takeaway at the dining table as a family. Mum moaned about my surfer-style haircut when Kayleigh joined. She wore baggy grey shorts and an oversized maroon Harry Potter hoodie. She didn't even acknowledge my presence as she sat opposite me. I couldn't blame her for being angry with me.

"Kayleigh, your brother's here," Dad said as she sat down opposite me.

Her green eyes barely looked up from her phone as she sat cross-legged on the chair. Her glasses had chips on the rim, and her blonde hair was down hiding her face.

"Hi," was all she said before once again being absorbed in her phone.

"Can't you put that thing down for one night? It's the first family meal we've had for years," Mum asked.

"Well, you're not letting me take it camping. So, I don't have much choice," Kayleigh said.

"That's not fair, Kay. There won't be any signal. Why risk breaking or losing it? Besides we are supposed to be spending time together," Mum said.

"Argghh! I don't even like fucking camping. We're only doing it because of Liam. I don't know why I can't stay here," Kayleigh said.

She was still looking at her phone but I could tell by her eyes she wasn't focused on it.

"You're coming because your brother has travelled a long way to see us. I thought it would be nice for us to spend time together as a family," Mum said.

"Well as usual you thought wrong. Liam moved to the other side of the world to get away from us. I can't wait to leave too," Kayleigh muttered so no one would hear. Unfortunately, we did.

I could see Mum was upset. Kayleigh always knew what to say to hurt her. I leaned over and ripped the phone out of my sister's hands.

"What the fuck dick breath! That's mine give it back," Kayleigh screamed as she tried to grab it.

"Apologize to Mum," I said angrily holding the phone away from her.

Kayleigh was furious but reluctantly apologized. When I gave her phone back, she stormed off upstairs.

"I have no idea what's got into her recently," Dad said.

When I headed upstairs to bed I paused by Kayliegh's door. I wanted to apologize about the bathroom and dinner. Standing outside the door I could hear crying, maybe it was best to leave her to it.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The next morning was chaos. We had to leave early to beat the traffic, Dad and I packed the car whilst Mum sorted the food. Kayleigh was nowhere to be seen and hadn't even bothered to pack her kit. I was going to go and make her but decided to be the bigger man.

I went to her bedroom to grab her stuff, Mum had already packed it. As I entered, I heard music coming from her bathroom. The door was ajar so I decided to be quick before she noticed me. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday. As I moved into the room, I noticed the floor-length mirror on the wall. It was angled perfectly on the bathroom door.

Looking into the mirror I saw my little sister's reflection, standing stark naked near the shower. Holy fuck not again. Once was an accident twice in two days was perving. I couldn't help my eyes roaming over her body. Her straw-coloured wet hair had ringlets and looked darker than yesterday. Her pale skin had some freckles on her collarbones and chest. Her tits were small but pert with light pink nipples. She had just waxed and there was a slight rash above her pussy. Her arse was gorgeous and wiggled as she bounced to the music.

I was surprised to see a small tattoo of a red rose on her side. I hadn't noticed it yesterday because she was facing the other way. I knew I needed to leave; she couldn't catch me perving again. This time on her naked body.

Before I could move, Kayleigh turned to walk into the bedroom. I managed to call out my presence just before she stepped out. Her eyes glanced at the mirror and saw me watching.

"WHAT THE FUCK LIAM!" my sister screamed.

"Sorry, but If you had your stuff ready, I wouldn't need to be up here," I said defensively as I ran from the room.

As I left the room, I realized something disturbing. My cock was uncomfortably hard in my shorts. Fuck, seeing my sister naked had got me hard.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

It was an awkward car ride sitting in the back with my little sister. She hadn't said anything to me or our parents about the two, bathroom incidents. As we drove through the mountains, I couldn't get the image of her naked body out of my mind.

I had never really registered Kayleigh as a woman before. I always knew she was a girl obviously but She was always just my kid sister. I felt strange that the sight of her naked body had aroused me. I tried to rationalize it objectively. My sister had a gorgeous body any guy seeing her naked would agree. It wasn't that strange for me to be aroused. It was a natural reaction to seeing hot naked women.

I don't know if I believed that but it kind of made sense. I kept stealing glances at her throughout the drive. She was wearing the same Harry Potter hoodie as she had last night. The hood pulled up over her head as she listened to music on her headphones. Baggy grey joggers completed the outfit.

It was hard to believe her hot naked body was hidden underneath. She noticed me watching her and I quickly looked out the window.

My phone pinged with a message. It was from my sister and just said 'Pervert'. I decided not to respond.

A few moments later there was another message. This one read 'Wonder if Mum knows you're a dirty pervert'. I looked over at her and she was smiling.

I took my time framing a response. I messaged back with, 'Well I wonder if Mum knows you have a tattoo?'.

That replaced her smile with a furrowed brow. She glanced at me as she composed a message back.

'You must have had a real good look to notice that, it's tiny.'

I had a response ready and answered back with 'Well I won't tell if you don't.'

'So, you are a pervert then?' came her reply.

I didn't know what to say to this as I glanced at her. I couldn't get a read on her. Was she teasing? She didn't seem overly upset anymore. There was another ping as she sent another message.

'How about this. I won't tell them you perved on me twice. If you forget about the tat and owe me one,' I wasn't sure what she meant so messaged back.

'One what?'.

She looked at me like I was stupid and cracked another smile.

'Never mind. Just owe me one alright?' she replied.

I agreed and my sister went back to looking out of the window. When we finally arrived, it was early evening. This was where we would leave the car and start the hour hike to the first campsite. Dad and I unpacked the car as Mum and Kayleigh paid the car park fee. When we unpacked, we saw a problem, there were only two tents.

"Kayleigh, where's your tent?" Dad asked confused.

"What'd mean. I don't have one," my sister said.

"Of course, you do. Your mum and I have the three-man and you two get the two-man tents," Dad said frustration building in his voice

Kayleigh just stood there with her arms folded and shrugged.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you? You never wanted to come. Maybe you thought this would force us to go home, right?" Mum said knowingly.

"No, I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't know it I was supposed to pack it," said Kayleigh looking upset.

"It's fine, once we get the camp set up, I'll head back and sleep in the car. Tomorrow we can sort something out," I said trying to calm the situation.

"No, it's getting dark. You won't have time and I can't set the tents up on my own," Dad said.

"Well, then there's nothing else for it. You two will have to share. Be like when you were kids," Mum said.

It was the only viable option. Mum and Dad had the only air bed, both were getting too old to sleep on the ground. So, neither of us could share with them.

Dinner was a subdued affair once we made camp. Mum tried to get some songs and games going but none of us were in the mood. When it started raining, we all agreed on an early night. Once I zipped up the tent, I suddenly felt awkward.

"Shit, I haven't got my sleeping bag," Kayleigh said in the darkness.

"What? How the hell could you forget it?" I said in disbelief.

"It was with my tent I was going to strap it to the outside of my pack," she said in genuine frustration.

"So you knew you had a tent. Did you do this to get the trip cancelled?" I said getting annoyed at her stupidity.

"No. When I caught you perving on me I forgot they weren't in the car," she said getting angry at the suggestion.

"It's fine you can have mine. I'll use the blankets," I said chucking her my sleeping bag.

"So, should I wait outside while you change or what?" I asked my sister.

"No, you'll get soaked. Should be fine unless you perve on me for a third time," Kayleigh said with a sly smile.

"I'll try not to, they were both accidents," I said, turning around to face away from her.

I was tempted to have another look but it was only a passing whim. When Kayleigh was done, I turned around. She was snug in my sleeping bag with it zipped right to her chin. I idly wondered what she had decided to wear.

"What about you?" Kayleigh asked breaking into my thoughts.

"Well, I usually sleep naked but I'll get changed into some shorts under the blankets," I said.

"Why? You won't have much room in that tangled mess. Just change out here. Unlike you I don't need to look," she said, grinning coyly.

The tent was dark, lit by a single small light source. She wouldn't see much if I did it quickly. Why would she want to see me naked anyway? I guessed this was her paying me back. I took my outer clothes off quickly and sorted the blankets.

"I thought you were putting some shorts on?" Kayleigh said. I caught her looking at me causing her to blush.

Sighing I stuck my thumbs in my waistband and yanked down my boxers. I guessed Kayleigh was still looking as I heard her giggling. I stumbled as I tried to take off my boxers. When I got under the blankets Kayleigh was in fits of laughter. I didn't mind that she had looked, just glad we were even now. It was nice to see her happy for a change. We talked for a bit before going to sleep, recalling when we went camping as kids. We had always shared a tent and it was a nice feeling to do it again.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

The next day Dad was in a better mood. Kayleigh made sure to do the lion's share of chores, as we got ready for today's hike. The whole two-week trip would see us hiking through the mountains in a circular route ending back at the car. It was a beautiful warm Summer's Day and the trail was busy as we set off.

Kayleigh had put her hair in a ponytail revealing her pretty face. I told her she should do that more often which caused her cheeks to redden. She wore a pair of tight black yoga shorts under her oversized hoody. They caused me to have Inappropriate thoughts for most of the morning. It was murder hiking behind my little sister's arse jiggling as she walked.

Most of the day consisted of a steep climb along a narrow track, meaning we were in single file. My sister's cute arse, clad in skin-tight Lycra, proved very distracting at eye level.

I'm sure Kayleigh had no idea I kept staring at her arse. Otherwise, she would have found an excuse to walk behind me. This was one of the most grueling legs of the hike and our parents were struggling. But they were pleased that Kayleigh and I were getting along. We would play games like we did as kids and generally goofed around.

That night we stopped near a river. Once the tents were set up, we had a lovely family meal. We told jokes, listened to music and just enjoyed time together as a family.

When we settled down for the night, I was conscious of how close my sister's sleeping bag was to me. I hadn't noticed it last night but we were touching. The tent's only light source was a small torch. We both got changed at the same time, being more comfortable with each other than last night. Once in her sleeping bag, she turned on her side to face me. Her nose was a couple of inches from mine.

"It was fun today wasn't it," my sister said.

"Yeah, it was, who knew you could be such good company," I teased causing Kayleigh to roll her eyes.

"It's better now that you're not a massive dick. You seem to of found a sense of humour on your travels," said Kayleigh.

"You've been looking at my massive dick?" I joked causing her to blush.

"Eww fuck off that's gross," she laughed as she hit me.

"I guess you're less of a boring bookworm now too," I said dodging another light slap.

We sat in silence for a few moments.

"So, you looking forward to University?" I asked.

"I dunno, need to see if I get in first," Kayleigh said looking apprehensive.

"Mum said it was a done deal," I said.

"I still have one interview to go," she said.

"Don't worry you'll get in," I said trying to comfort her.

"Even if I do, I'm just not sure I want to go at all," she said looking sad.

"What about the other night, you said you couldn't wait to move out," I said.

"I am, it's just other stuff," Kayleigh said timidly.

I told her she could tell me anything but she still seemed reluctant to say. Eventually, she revealed she was fine with moving out. She had no concerns about classes or her studies but was concerned about guys.

"What's there to worry about? There're guys at school aren't there? Sure, they'll be posher but..." I said before my sister interrupted.

"Yeah, there are guys at school but none of them take any notice of me," she said.

"I find that hard to believe, didn't you go to prom with that guy? David Chapel?" I said. I had seen her prom picture on Facebook.

"Stalking me from Australia, were you?" my sister teased.

"That was only because I asked him, I don't think guys find me attractive. The night didn't go as I planned anyway," she said.

It was clear she was trying to decide if she should tell me more. I gave a reassuring smile and everything burst out of her.

The girls at school had been teasing her. Saying she was a geek and was clueless about boys. They said when she got to university, she would have no idea what to do. They kept saying things that guys expected a girl to do. Kayleigh hadn't had a boyfriend and they teased her for being a virgin.

I felt uncomfortable having this conversation with my sister. But recognized she needed to vent. She had asked David to prom planning to sleep with him afterwards.

"You know to get it out of the way," Kayleigh said.

"I didn't want to go to uni a virgin and not know what I was doing," she added.

Unfortunately, David had no clue what to do either. He didn't last more than a few moments so technically wasn't a virgin anymore. She still felt in the dark. It didn't help that David ghosted her afterwards.

"I wouldn't worry about it; guys generally take the lead. Just make sure you're on pro..." I said but was interrupted again.

"I don't need the birds and the bees chat Liam. I'm just scared. I haven't even kissed anyone except David. What if I'm so bad that's why he's not talking to me?

It's alright to say guys take the lead but I want to know what I'm doing," she was looking at me earnestly.

For her, this was a real concern and I could see she was embarrassed. I hadn't dated much at school and remembered the self-conscious nerves. Since travelling I have come out of my shell. Now I never struggled with girls. I wasn't a player but dating came naturally once out of my awkward teens.

"When we get back home why don't you find a guy and get some practice?" I said awkwardly.

"With who? Schools have broken up and everyone's gone. I don't feel comfortable doing stuff with just anyone. It's embarrassing. I think I need to find someone I trust, "she said, approaching the problem like a science experiment.

12