Dumped

Story Info
My sister got dumped. I make her feel better.
2k words
4.48
46.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie!" I called to my sister as I rapped on her door.

"What?" came the response in an unusually shaky voice.

"Do you have the Macbook?"

"No..."

It sounded like she was crying. "Are you alright?" I asked carefully.

"No."

I mentally told off the voice telling me it wasn't my problem, and asked her if she wanted to talk about it. I was going to watch Netflix, but I don't like hearing my sister cry.

She seemed to think about it for a bit. "Come in."

I softly pushed in the door. Sophie was lying on the bed in sweatpants, a hoodie, crying. There was a box of tissues on one side, a box of chocolates on the other. 'Disarray' was a kind word for the state of her hair, and 'sad' a kind one for her look. 'Broken' might have put it better. "What happened to you?" I asked carefully, seating myself on her office chair by the table.

"Matt...broke...up...with...me." There was a sob between each word.

"Geez."

"He said...he doesn't love me...anymore. We were doing so...good!"

"Oh, man." I looked to the floor. What was I even going to do?

"Aren't you gonna tell me you never really liked him?" she asked.

"Well, I am, actually." That was the bare truth. "But it doesn't matter. It matters you like him. Or did. It's okay to be sad."

Silence from the bed.

"I never told anyone this. But I cried, hard, when Maddy broke up with me." That brought up memories of pain and sad music. And Maddy's face.

She shot me a glance. "Really?"

"Yeah, totally cried; like a girl. So it's okay." Matt had been her first boyfriend. "And don't tell anyone."

"Sure. So it will get better?" she asked hopefully.

"It always does. Not in a week. Maybe in a month, maybe two, but it always does get better."

"Thank you," she said quietly. "That helps."

"I'm glad."

We said nothing for a few minutes. Sophie was most definitely thinking about Matt. I was thinking about Maddy. I hadn't expected that wound to tear up again. That, I wouldn't tell Sophie.

"Matt?" she said quietly after the period of silence.

"Yeah?"

"Do you---and you don't have to---do you think we could snuggle, like when we were kids?"

"Well, if it's not weird..." I let the words trail off.

"It's not gonna be weird at all. I just want somebody to be here with me." She sounded so vulnerable. And why would it be weird? They had done it all time, as kids.

"Okay," I said, and stood up. Sophie put the box of chocolates on her night stand and lifted up the blanket. I lay down next to her, on my back. Sophie grabbed a hold of me immediately, laying her head down on my chest, her left arm reaching around my upper body. "Thank you," she said softly. "Thank you for being there for me."

We lay like that for minutes. I felt glad, too. Glad that I, no matter who I didn't have, I would always have Sophie. That bond was stronger than with some college girlfriend or boyfriend.

I was almost asleep when I felt movement. Distinct movement. Sophie was drawing her hand back across my stomach. Moving to and fro. If it wasn't weird before, it was weird now. I said nothing, made no sound. And she kept going, feeling me up like I was... like I was Matt.

"Sophie," I said quietly, giving voice to my concerns.

"Yeah?" came the voice from where she lay, on my chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," she said; the same moment, her hand went further down. What was happening? The hand was now definitely... it was right on top of... right on top of where it shouldn't be!

"Sophie, stop!" I exclaimed.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked softly, the tears still sounding through. As to not give me a fair chance, she squeezed just the right amount, while turning her leg over him. I was getting hard. Naturally, I was.

"Yes! What do you...!?"

She looked up to me. "I love you," she said. "I never said that to Matt. But with you, it's intuitive."

"Yes, and all that is going to go down the drain," I began hysterically, "if we taint that relationship like this, Sophie." Regardless of what I was saying, Sophie was stroking me through my pants, and it made me crazy. Without her makeup, with her face all teared up like that, she still managed incredible beauty. It dawned on me that I didn't really want to deny her. That I wasn't going to make the same mistake as Matt.

Without another thought I let a hand glide over to her head, stroking her hair gently. She smiled at me ever so softly. She stood up, and went to lock the door. I tried not to think too much. If I didn't think at all it should be fine, I guessed. If I never had a thought again, I should not feel any guilt.

Sophie returned to the bed and lay down next to me, on her side, looking at me. There was that innocent smile again. Fuck, but it did something to him, that smile. She shyly moved her body closer to mine, until I could see the pores in her skin. "We can trust each other," she said. "That's what makes this right."

I couldn't even think of a response before she took my head in her hands and kissed me. There we were, then, kissing. Not thinking at all, just feeling around each other. I reached around her back with my hand. She was wearing that thick hoodie, but I could distinctly feel the arch of her back. Further down, I could feel her ass. She was thin, but that hadn't stopped her ass from standing out. I had looked at it before, of course. You could not tell a man not to look a nice ass. It felt as good as it had looked all that time.

Sophie touched me up, too. I don't know what woman like there, but she gave my back distinct squeezes. I thought about what mom or dad would think if they saw this; then I remembered my commitment to not thinking.

Sophie rolled away from me and sat herself up. She removed her hoodie and shirt, throwing them on the floor with momentum. Her tits were nothing to call big, but nothing to call small---or ugly---either. The bra that still covered them joined the other clothes quickly. As did the sweatpants which Sophie rolled off herself quickly. Then she only had the panties left; and the socks. In one continuous movement, she turned fully naked. She turned to me and looked at me shyly. I tried mainly not to look stupid. "Now you," she instructed.

I stripped bare quickly, too. Then we sat on the bed. Naked as at birth.

"It's stupid," she said, "because we're just...you know, but this makes me feel way better." She was actually smiling now, and it was not just half a smile. She looked from my face to my dick. "And I'm moving up in the world," she said, raising her eyebrows. I smiled. Take that, you prick.

"So," I said, "do you want me to eat you out?"

"Sure," she laughed. She quickly sat against the wall against which the bed stood, and spread her legs. She was shaved.

I approached her slowly, letting my face sink into her. She was wet, I pleasantly noticed. I started with my tongue, and got a pleasant hum from Sophie. I knew what I was doing. I had practiced with Maddy, an initial critic, who had been a fan of my work at the end. I grabbed hold of my sister with my hands around her waist and started the familiar movements. Soon, I had her moaning. It was a sweet sound her moans made. And I felt very glad being the cause of them. I was glad to be her shoulder to cry on.

I made the rounds on her, whirling and twirling, until I wondered if anyone was home to hear those moans. I removed myself from her and looked worriedly at the door. "They're out," Maddy said. "You're good," she added. "Maddy was lucky. And now I'm lucky."

I tried to go down on her again, but Sophie interrupted me by pressing a hand against my head. "No." She pointed at my dick. "That one," she demanded, before adding, "I'm on the pill."

I didn't have to be told twice, in my state of not thinking. Sophie put her head on the bead again, and below me lay a beautiful woman.

I lowered myself, guiding my dick into her with my hand, and supported myself on the bed. Sophie gasped. I was as close to her as I could be, down there, and our faces were inches from each other's. Sophie greedily slung her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I started to move around. She was tight. I loved her.

She moaned through the kiss, it becoming more of a hum, as I thrust into her. She also grabbed a tight hold of me, as to not let me go. It all felt so good and comforting, I completely lost myself in it. Giving over to the animal in me, I let the movements simply happen. It was blissful, thrusting in and out of my sister, in a tight embrace with her, closer to her than ever before. Of course I went comparably slow in the beginning, not intent rush things. That would be like eating e delicious steak in three bites.

Sophie broke free of the kiss and looked at me hungrily. There was hardly a trace of sadness in her now, just that raw hunger. There were her teared up cheeks, which looked quite peculiar in combination with her fiery eyes. "I want to fuck you every day," she said. "And every night. You will be constantly fucked. By your sister. And nobody will know."

"Oh, yeah?" I breathed at her. "I'm gonna be spending every free minute fucking you? You know that's perverted, right?" We could have had some normal sarcastic brother-sister conversation by our tones.

"That makes it better. When I know it's my brother I'm fucking."

"You're a pervert."

"Takes one to fuck one," she quipped. "I thought about it before, you know?" she said carefully. "I've been wanting to do this. Have you?"

"Only in weak moments," I said truthfully. I had never followed up on any of those thoughts. I would always fight them off.

"Oh, so I'm the pervert?" she said, her mouth gaping.

"Well, now I'll think about it a lot..."

"You're gonna be talking to your friends, thinking about how you're gonna be fucking your sister later," she said, like some porn star. "But really, thank you for being there for me. I love you."

"I love you too."

The pleasure was building up inside me. I rhythmically glided in and out of her, and---she was right---her being my sister only made it better. And I started to go faster. Giving into her, letting her take me in. There was an electric feel to it. A kind of magic. I never wanted to leave that bed. Frozen in time.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Faster."

So I did. Faster and faster. "Yes," my sister moaned loudly. (I hoped she was right about mom and dad not being home.) "I'm cumming..." I felt her contracting around me. I had made her cum. And who would not falter then? I myself felt the tension release and collapsed onto her, shooting my cum into her, filling my sister up.

We lay still, after, me still inside her. "Thank you," she said. "And don't think I did this just because of Matt. I love you."

And so we stayed embraced. Until we had sex again right afterwards, anyways. And that was the start of me and Sophie.