All Comments on 'A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 01'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars! Great description of the sex and an intriguing fantasy.

One tiny (nerdy) correction. You incorrectly used ‘inferred’ when you meant ‘implied’.

Cheers

MafenMafenabout 2 years ago

There is no group sex in this story.

Pls learn the differenc ebetween imply and infer. They are kind of opposites. Try one of those big books called dictionaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mafen, don't be a dick.

Raphael76Raphael76about 2 years ago

I love the concept. Can’t wait to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Like the idea, only downer in my opinion was the use of the bloody condoms, why anyone would want to get fucked by someone wearing a plastic cum catcher is beyond me. When I get fucked, I want to feel his hot cum pumped into me and I think so do most women.

MafenMafen10 months ago

I like your story but many mistakes the worst being " didn't surprise him if the question inferred she was still a virgin." It means the opposite of what you apparently think it does. Lucy's question implied she was still a virgin; as Matt correctly inferred from that implication.

harvey757harvey7575 months ago

Enjoyed it. Thank you!

tjleetjlee13 days ago

Really? Mentioning "being on the spectrum" five (5) times on the first page is a little much. Once or twice would have been enough. I can't wait (groan) to see how many more times you use it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES