A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the fully blacked out room, he lifted his head to look at the crack under the door from the hall. It was his go to signifier of whether morning had yet arrived. There was light under the door; just not as bright as might be expected for his get out of bed time. Either it was still early or an overcast day.

Whatever might have been the case, it was a work day, time was short, he was as randy as all hell and it was time to call on Kylie's invitation to crawl into her bed and find his release there.

He gently eased himself out of Lucy's bed, left the room closing the door quietly behind him and entered the adjoining bedroom where he found Kylie asleep in her bed. Like Lucy, she was asleep on her back, the single sheet which was her only covering during the warm night pulled untidily down to her lower stomach, leaving her naked breast exposed and enough of her right hip to tell him she was entirely naked.

He softly climbed onto the bed, easing his legs under the sheet while pulling it down to fully expose Kylie's crotch and upper thighs.

It was time to test Kylie's suggestion he stimulate her sleeping body.

Shuffling closer to her, he reached out a finger to gently brush across her nearest nipple. It immediately responded to his touch by hardening and jutting higher, the areola under it puffing up slightly too. By the third bush across it, the whole edifice had risen to as high a response as he knew Kylie's nipples were capable of -- and that's quite a lot.

He moved his finger across to the other nipple. It was already firm, but his touch soon had it matching the first one.

He continued to brush against them, trying not to wake her while still getting a good reaction from her. Looking up to her face, he noticed her eyes were moving under her eyelids, suggesting she was still in REAM sleep, at the same time he noticed her breathing was growing a little heavier, equally suggesting it was more than her nipples that were responding to his stimulation.

As her breathing grew heavier again, he cast his eyes down to the sexualised bulge of her mons. Kylie's crease went half way up its vertical height and he could see a distinct valley forming in it as her crease opened up. Clearly the arousal was transferring itself to her crotch too.

Ever so gently he reached down into her vulva pushing a finger slowly into the hollow to quickly find a firm bud as a dampness spread through the area. He brushed cross the bud in much the same way he'd been brushing her nipples; enough he hoped to stimulate her, without waking her up.

What Matt remembered of the wet dreams he'd had was that they didn't seem to last long. There seemed to be only a brief period of dream arousal before he'd wake as his body discharged in climax. While he had no idea whether women had dreams that led to a climax, he'd always wondered if a sleeping arousal did in fact happen more quickly than one while you were awake.

All the evidence before him suggested they did. Maybe not as quickly as his memory of wet dreams suggested, but quickly just the same. As he placed his head over Kylie's chest so he could flick her nipple with his tongue as he also brushed his finger across her clit, he could see her eyeballs going crazy under her eyelids while her breathing rose to an almost hypoventilating level.

A moment later her eyes popped momentarily open as she came; her hips rising as she then arched them from side to side.

Matt thought that Kylie became aware of the situation remarkably quickly. Almost as soon as her eyes opened, she turned towards Matt and even as she moaned and swayed her hips, she reached out to try to pull his body towards her.

Whether it was because she changed her mind as it became more alert or he didn't respond quickly enough, Matt wasn't sure. But Kylie instead rolled on top of him, spreading her legs outside his. Shuffling her hips, almost immediately Matt found the tip of his hard erection located in Kylie's vaginal opening and just as quickly, Kylie was bearing down on him to push him into full penetration.

She was fully aroused. There were no velvet folds to be pushed aside or opened up. Instead his shaft slid easily into a warm, wet, slippery void which held his manhood in a delightful embrace. It was one that quickly let him feel the ongoing contractions of her climax as they delightfully pummelled the firm flesh of his erection and somewhat explained Kylie's actions as she simply lay with her head buried in the pillow next to him panting and moaning softly in his ear.

Matt's penetration of Kylie had drained from his manhood some of the overwhelming randiness that had brought him into Kylie's room in the first place. But Lucy fondling it all night had sensitised it to a high degree. Matt had somewhat imagined he might have just got to pound Kylie after giving her a sleep climax, letting him drain his overfilled balls. It wasn't so much he didn't want to pleasure Kylie to her heart's content. More than he worried about his endurance.

But it occurred to him that Kylie had barely recognised his presence yet, at least other than in a sexual manner. After the initial opening, her eyes had remained all but closed and she hadn't said a word. It was like she was just using his body to carry out her semi-conscious, dream state, sexual needs. Needs which Matt acknowledged to himself, he had triggered. Not that Matt felt he could complain since he'd come into her room for the specific purpose of releasing the pent up frustration from Lucy fondling his penis all night.

For the short while that her contractions continued, Kylie seemed content with just screwing his shaft slowly around with the movement of her hips while pushing down on him with the apparent intention of penetrating him into her as far as was physically possible; all the while humming quietly.

But as they stopped she became more active; circling her hips, and in the process, Matt's erection inside her, as she ground her clit on his pubis and brushed her nipples across his chest. With her eyes still closed and with her having done little to acknowledge his presence other than screwing him, Matt was amused that he felt like little more than an inflatable sex toy, as if she was still in a sex dream.

Fortunately, the way she was moving on his cock was nice without being too stimulating. He could enjoy the sensuous sexuality of her body and her actions without his already well primed manhood exploding into a cum jetting hose; yet.

He listened as Kylie's growing arousal again manifested itself in her breathing. There was little he could do to add to what she was doing to herself. He couldn't even palm or suck her breasts because she was rubbing her jutting and hardened nipples across his chest -- doing it for herself.

He placed his hands gently on her bum cheeks and simply settled back for the ride.

As she eventually came, she clamped firmly down on his manhood, holding him at full penetration while her contractions bore down on his erection and she moaned softly into his ear.

Matt waited patiently while Kylie went through what were her usual post orgasmic motions. It was clear to Matt --and had been for a while -- that an orgasmic release flooded Kylie's body with Oxytocin or some such similar hormone that made her simply want to embrace him and sometimes wildly pash him. On this morning, embracing was the limit of it; she still hadn't opened her eyes or acknowledged him. But there was -- like there always was - something in the manner of the embrace that made it more than a lazy 'this is nice, I think I'll stay here' situation. Whether it was an emotional attachment, a sexual one or even a momentary surrender to what you might call love, an emotion went with it. It was an emotion he could feel coursing through her body and almost oozing out of her skin and transferring to him where their bodies were in contact.

As it often did, Matt's mere penetration of Kylie had done much to soothe the previous desperate randiness of his shaft. But there came a point Matt really started to feel the need to have his own release.

From underneath her delectable body he used his male strength to overcome her admittedly light weight and thrust a couple of times.

Kylie took the hint, rolling over and dragging him with her to leave Matt in a missionary position. As Matt straightened out his arms to let himself look down on her body as he fucked her, it felt to Matt like Kylie had adopted something of a 'take me' countenance.

Lying on her back, legs wide apart and arms spread out on the bed with her eyes still closed, the message seemed to be that her body was there for Matt to pleasure himself in even if she seemed slightly disengaged from the process.

At this time of the morning, that was understandable and Matt was more than inclined to accept the invitation. Well, more than that, he needed to or his balls were going to explode. The trick for him was to make the most of it by trying to hold back his orgasm for as long as possible.

He slid his shaft half out of Kylie and thrust it slowly back in again.

A sign of intense satisfaction escaped him with that first thrust. It was delightful as the hard flesh of his manhood slipped ever so easily within Kylie's body, her vagina wet, warm and slippery but only lightly gripping his shaft.

He repeated the action; each time just a little faster. All the while he stared down at Kylie's absolutely mind blowingly beautiful and seductive breasts, their projection somehow seductively advertising the fecund femineity of the woman who lay under him willingly accepting the seed he was about to deposit in her.

Matt reflected that, as far as he was concerned, from the purely physical side of things, this is what good sex is really like. You don't need to twist yourself into a pretzel. Instead he was on top of a stunningly beautiful woman, doing his male thing.

Better still, the light grip meant he wasn't brewing up too quickly. But it probably also indicated Kylie was happy enough to indulge his shaft in a longer game.

His thrusts became faster still; a steam engine piston plunging in and out of her body.

But her breasts beckoned to him. Looking at them was delightful, but her felt the need to more sensuously interact with them than that; a feeling heightened by the way the nipples and the areola on which they sat had become towering, jutting edifices as Matt thrust away at Kylie, strongly suggesting she was responding to some sort of stimulation caused by Matt. With his hands needed to support himself, only his lips were available.

He bent down, arching his back and dropping his hips deeper between her legs, to let him respond to their siren call, taking the right one into his mouth deeply enough for the top of the nipple to be pushed against the roof of his mouth where his tongue could play against it. With his hands no longer required to support himself, he slid them under Kylie's butt, lifting it slightly.

His shaft felt warmer; delightfully so with every new immersion in her body sending a wave of pleasure to his brain. But still her light grip wasn't giving him the sort of cumulative build up that presaged a release. What was more likely to trigger him in that position though was the sense that his shaft was now being slightly bent as his dropped hips thrust in a slightly upward direction into Kylie's raised vagina, crashing into its front wall before being redirected into its depths.

With his back arched, his head pinned in place by its attachment to Kylie's breast and his hips thrusting madly, the mental picture formed in Matt's brain that he must look something like a dog going to town on a bitch.

Completely focused on his own pleasure, Matt was caught by surprise when, with a mighty moan, Kylie came again; throwing her hips up against his weight and rocking them -- and him with them -- from side to side as her vagina clamped on his shaft.

With that clamping, what had previously been a nice cruise, threatened a rush to the end.

Matt thrust rapidly into a growing tide of pending release until his cock exploded with a massive cum dump; pulse after pulse of pure pleasure rushing up his shaft and shooting into his brain.

He straightened out, his weight pressing down on Kylie and his head buried into the pillow next to her head as his moans competed with hers in expressing the ecstasy of their respective orgasms.

As they both fell silent, Kylie wrapped her arms around Matt and ground her hips against him, screwing his still firm shaft around inside her body in the process, as she hummed...

"Hhmmmm...That was such a nice way to wake up."

"I wasn't even sure you were awake."

"I wanted to savour that space between a half awake dream and the full awake reality. It really heightened the experience."

"So you didn't mind?"

"What? You doing what I said you should do? Hardly! I'll do it to you one time and you can see what it feels like."

"I think men's wet dreams don't last long. They go off like a cheap fireworks and that's probably what I'll do."

"You never know till you try it."

"If you want to discover the answer for yourself, you have my permission. Just don't complain if I cum all over your bed."

"Oh, don't worry. What I have in mind will keep the cum well contained. We'd better get up. It's time to get ready for work."

It was that evening, as they sat at dinner, Lucy raised the topic of the morning's activities...

"So I heard you guys fucking after Matt got up this morning."

Matt replied...

"Sorry, did we wake you up?"

"Yea, well, it was pretty full on."

"We'll try and be quieter in the future."

"Actually, I'm not sure why you had to go and fuck Kylie when you were sleeping with me."

Matt looked at Lucy with a face of concern; mortified he might have offended her...

"When you fondle my cock all night it leaves me as randy as all hell. And I assumed you didn't want me to wake you from a sound sleep to release my frustration, whereas Kylie wakes around the same time I do and had expressed a willingness to, I suppose you'd call it, take one for the team."

"Would you prefer I didn't fondle you?"

"No, I think that's an excellent start on breaking down your reticence to touch or be touched."

"Well, maybe I'm willing to take one for the team too. I think we need to test that. I like my sleep, but there are other things I'm growing to like too. I'm having some pretty crazy dreams as you fondle my breast during the night. Maybe it's time to bring them to a conclusion. So, there you are, you have my permission."

"Your room is pitch black when I wake up. Is it OK if I raise the blind a bit so I can see what I'm doing?"

"Yes. The draw string is on your side of the bed, so it should be easy for you to do."

Matt looked contemplatively at Lucy. She was turning out to be a bundle of surprises. Her dislike of external physical contact was still a challenge -- one Matt suspected would never be overcome. But she'd embraced the more carnal aspects of sex in a way he could never have imagined she would.

As he climbed into bed with Kylie that night, he couldn't help but ask her reading on her sister's intervention. In a whispered voice, he asked...

"What do you think of Lucy's pronouncement tonight?"

"I don't think it's all that complex. You give it a go. The worst she can do is ask you not to do it again. But she seemed quite keen on the idea; even if I'm as surprised as you are."

12