A Sister's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you had asked me before I saw that news show, I would have said absolutely yes," I replied. "I was totally into the idea of one man, one woman, no playing around. But the show made me think differently about it."

"Why?" Lisette asked. "How?"

"Well, it's something that people do together, so there's no cheating," I explained. "It's all out in the open, so to speak."

"So, what happened at the club?" Lisette asked.

"We were just going to check it out, see how it all worked," I explained, "but we ended up having sex with 2 different couples. It just sort of happened."

"Holy shit!" Lisette said, laughing, her eyes bright, her breathing deeper. "And it didn't bother you to see her with other men?" she asked.

"Actually, to my great surprise, it turned me on," I answered.

"It turned you on!" Lisette chortled. "I can't believe this is you I'm talking to. Why did it turn you on?" she asked.

"I can't say," I replied. "For some reason, seeing her with some other guy's cock filling her mouth or seeing some other guy's cock going in and out of her pussy turned me on. My cock had never been harder in my life."

"God, this is making my pussy wet," Lisette said with a laugh. "I'm going in the water. Is it cold?"

"To me it is," I replied, my cock a bar of steel beneath me.

"Good," Lisette said, getting to her feet. "I need it."

I quickly grabbed my camera as she walked to the water and began snapping photos, making sure to zoom in as close as possible for some of them. As I watched as she walked to the water, I inwardly rolled my eyes at myself when I realized that I was watching her ass and assessing it. It looked okay to me, but I'm 62. I think most naked women's asses would look good to me. I didn't stop taking photos until Lisette was standing right in front of me, water dripping off of her hard nipples.

"God, that was so cold," Lisette said. "I can't believe you're taking pictures of me," she said.

"I told you," I said, lifting the camera and taking several quick photos of her rock-hard nipples as she bent over and picked up the towel to dry off. "Did it help?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Since you asked, yes," Lisette replied. "I can't believe hearing about your sex life got me horny."

"I seem to remember that you were always horny," I said. "Does it take more these days to bring it out?" I asked.

"I was always horny," Lisette agreed. "I used to think there was something wrong with me when I was younger. All I could think about was my pussy."

"And now?" I asked.

"Now? Now I don't think about it so much," she replied. "There's not as much interest in women my age, just like you."

"But when you think about it?" I asked.

"I guess you've seen the answer to that," she replied with a laugh. "I can get just as horny as I've ever been," she said as she spread the towel onto the sand again. "I may be 60, but between my ears I'm still in my 30s as far as I'm concerned," she said, sitting down cross-legged on the towel facing me, her hands on her knees.

"I tell people that all the time," I told her, trying not to stare at her pussy spread open in front of me, the camera burning in my hand. "I tell them that I'm a 30-year-old trapped in an old man's body."

"But you haven't gotten fat," Lisette pointed out. "Other than your hair being white and your face, you haven't changed all that much, not like me. You still wear it long and tied back."

"Well, not everything works as well as it used to," I said. "And what I said was true," I added, "you could easily be 20 years younger than you are."

"You've been laying on your stomach since we got here," she said suddenly. "Did you get excited telling me about your sex life?" she asked, laughing. "Are you hiding an erection?"

"You're not the only one who can still get excited," I replied, my face flushing.

"If this isn't the strangest day of my life, I don't know what is," Lisette said, laughing. "I'm sitting naked on the beach with my brother talking about our sex lives. I'm going to remember this day forever."

"Strange doesn't begin to cover it," I agreed.

"Show me," she said. "Come on, let me see it. Make my day," she said, falling over onto her back in laughter.

My cock, which had finally begun to subside, now reared into full hardness as I stared directly into Lisette's spread pussy. Falling onto her back, her feet planted on the sand and her pussy spread open in front of me, I noticed that she had what I thought of as a long pussy, from front to back, and that her inner lips furled outward, revealing her hole, with a fat clit at the top. Without even thinking, I brought the camera to my eye and ran off a bunch of photos.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Did you really just take pictures of my pussy? Come on, show me!" she demanded, pushing up on her elbows to look at me through her spread thighs. "No excuses now, you pervert," she said, laughing at my consternation.

"Jeezus, Lisette," I said, unable to tear my eyes from her pussy. "Shouldn't we act our ages?"

"Oh, don't be silly," she said, tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks. "This is the most absurd day of my life; let's not hold back. Come on, show me your cock. How many guys have a sister asking them that, at our age?" she asked. "You're staring at my pussy. You've taken pictures of me. Now show me your cock," she said, laughing. "Fair is fair."

"You show me yours, I'll show you mine?" I asked, reluctantly rolling over and into a sitting position facing her, my legs crossed Indian fashion, my cock sticking straight up in the air in front of me.

"Damn!" Lisette exclaimed, laughing and sitting fully up and whipping her head around from side to side to see if anyone was noticing. "I'm impressed," she said, staring at my cock.

"May I lay back down now?" I asked, starting to do just that.

"Oh, no," Lisette said, reaching out and grabbing the camera. "This day will end," she added, "so I want the absurdity to last as long as possible. Besides, paybacks are fun," she said, laughing as she took some photos. "Tell me more about Holland and swinging," she said, her eyes widening when she saw my cock throb. "That excites you!" she said.

"Of course it excites me," I replied. "This is crazy."

"Isn't it," she agreed. "Nobody that knows either of us would ever believe it, would they?"

"I certainly hope not," I replied. "I promise not to tell them."

"So, Holland," she said, smiling at me. "What happened after the night at the sex club? Were either of you sorry the next day?"

"We actually went home and had sex before we went to sleep." I replied, "very hot sex. I wasn't bothered by any of it, but I think Jolanda had some doubts. She asked me a lot of questions about how much I enjoyed it, being with the other women, if they did anything better than her, things like that. I could feel her insecurities. Me, I couldn't get the imagery of her with the other guys out of my head and it was turning me on."

"I'm sure you enjoyed the other women," Lisette said dryly.

"I did," I agreed, "but what I enjoyed the most was watching Jolanda. That was the biggest surprise and turn-on for me, getting off on that."

"So, what did you do next?" Lisette asked. "Did you keep going to the club?"

"We learned about a swinger's website," I explained. "I checked it out and they had a one-time special lifetime membership. It was the same price as 5 years of membership, so I impulsively joined for the lifetime membership. It's like a dating website, but for swingers. Everyone's on the same page about that."

"I've never heard of anything like that," Lisette said. "What happened next?"

"Once I had taken a bunch of pictures of the two of us and filled in our profile on the swinger's website, we started getting contacted by various people on the website who wanted to get together with us," I explained.

"I think I'll want to see those photos," Lisette said, her eyes shining. "So, did you meet different people?"

"It was sort of crazy," I said, shaking my head as I remembered. "Jolanda was an elementary school teacher, a very well-known one. She had been teaching for almost 20 years and her old students would come back to see her when they were older. She was hugely popular and everyone knew her.

"Holland is also really conservative on a certain level and she taught at a Christian school where the standards were really crazy strict. If even a hint of her being a swinger were to be known, it would definitely cost her her job."

"I knew that she was still a bit uncomfortable about me and other women, so I suggested that we just do something with another man," I explained. "There are many single people who are members of the swinger's website, like me now," I added. "She put up what I thought of as some token resistance to the idea, but finally agreed that that might be the best way to try a private encounter.

"One of the people who had contacted us through the swinger's website was a single man, a bit younger than us, but he lived in the same town. We lived in a fairly small town, maybe 35,000 people. Everyone really did know everyone or knew someone who did.

"We had talked about the security aspect of playing in our own backyard, so to speak, and had decided that all swingers were in the same boat; the only people they could really let know that they were into it were other swingers. We decided that there was nothing to worry about and that it actually might make things easier.

"While Jolanda was at work, I contacted the guy who had sent out the feeler and chatted with him. I had seen his profile, his photos, and knew that Jolanda wouldn't have a problem from that aspect. After chatting with him for about half an hour, I learned that he was newly divorced with a child and that he and his ex-wife used to swing together. He was into the idea of an MMF 3-some, so I made the arrangements for us to meet at our place that night."

"So, you invited a strange man you had never met to come over and fuck your wife with you?" Lisette asked, staring at me.

"Yes," I replied, shaking my head as I smiled at her. "I had the same feeling after we stopped chatting, like, what have I just done. But the one thing I learned in the swinging world is that no means no, whenever you decide to say it, and nobody ever presses. The word is very respected. It's almost a cornerstone of the philosophy. So, I knew that if any of the three of us were to change our minds, that that would be it. I wasn't worried on that score, but I had butterflies in my stomach the whole rest of the day until Jolanda got home from school."

"I guess so," Lisette said, shaking her head in amazement. "How did she react when you told her?"

"At first she was a bit afraid, then she warmed to the idea, then she was nervous, all at once," I replied, remembering the range of expressions that had crossed her face. "When I showed her his profile on the swinger's website, she felt better about it. He clearly had a big cock."

"How does an evening like that work?" Lisette asked.

"Believe it or not, just like any other social encounter," I replied, "except that everyone knows that before it's over, everyone is going to fuck and suck."

"You almost make it sound good," Lisette said with a laugh.

"It's the best society of people I've ever encountered," I told her. "They're just like everyone else, but without the hang-up of sexual exclusivity. They're people that have learned that sex and emotion don't have to go together."

"I could have told them that," Lisette said with a sardonic laugh.

"Another way you and I are alike," I told her. "I've never connected the two. To me, sex is sex and love and emotion are something else. They can intersect, but they're not necessary for each other."

"Yeah, that's pretty much how I see it, too," Lisette agreed. "So did the guy come over?"

"Yes, and you should have seen that," I said, smiling as I remembered. "He was the father of one of Jolanda's students and they immediately recognized each other. Jolanda knew his ex, too. You should have seen her face turn red. It almost matched her hair. And she was wearing a baby-doll peignoir that came down to her navel that was cut below her breasts and crotchless panties. I don't think I've ever seen her so embarrassed."

"I can just imagine," Lisette said, laughing. "What happened next?"

"He saved the day," I told her. "The first words out of his mouth were I've always wanted to taste your pussy and fuck you. The major embarrassment faded and we sat and talked for a bit, had some wine, learned about him and his swinging life and things.

"Then the conversation started to bog down and we told him that our inexperience left us a bit adrift and asked him how things generally worked. He told us that what we were doing was very normal and that when things got to this kind of a point, well, things either progressed or they didn't. He suggested that since Jolanda was basically naked and exposed, that perhaps he and I should do the same. I asked if he minded if I took pictures and he assured me that he was fine with it, as long as I gave him copies.

"I quickly set up a couple of cameras on tripods at each end of the sofa and had another in my hand. He had already undressed and I saw that his cock was definitely larger than mine. I undressed, too. Jolanda was sitting on the sofa facing the windows and we were standing in front of her with our cocks sticking out. Things just progressed from there and he and I tag-teamed her. We finally stopped when neither of us could get hard any more. I took a ton of photos."

"Christ!" Lisette said, staring at me. "And it didn't bother you?"

"I'd never been more turned on in my life," I admitted. "I think the same was true of Jolanda. She had 2 cocks in her the whole night and she never stopped cumming. You said you've been with 2 guys at the same time. Did you enjoy it?"

"At the time, yes, it was great," Lisette admitted. "I get that part, it's the married part I don't get, I suppose."

"You're connecting sex with emotion," I told her. "If you just think of it as a more complete handshake, you'll find it easier to understand. That's all it is. I always made it a point after a night of fun to never go to sleep until I had fucked Jolanda one last time. I always wanted her to go to sleep knowing that it was her that I was really interested in. I did that because I knew that she had some insecurities. After a few months, it stopped being an issue at all."

"There's obviously more to you than I realized," Lisette said dryly.

"I've learned a lot about life, especially about myself," I told her.

"So, what happened after that?" she asked.

"Our circle of friends grew," I replied. "The first month, I'd say we played 5 nights out of 7. After a while, we only played 2-3 nights a week."

"And how long did you do this?" she asked.

"Just the last 5 years we were together," I replied. "We didn't discover it until we had been together a couple of years already."

"Always with different people?" she asked.

"Oh, no," I replied. "There was a group of probably 50 or so people that we interacted with regularly. We were surprised to find out how many people in our own town were into swinging and Holland is a very small place. My photography proved to be popular and that helped us get dates."

"And what do you do now?" she asked.

"Well, now it's definitely harder," I replied. "In Holland it seemed that the whole country was into it. Here, it's much rarer, especially in the older age group. It's also much harder here being a single male of my age. Not much interest in me as a sex object."

"But there is some?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. "There are a lot of couples that only want another woman or only another man. I met this one couple through the website and they were interested in me being their 3rd person in a 3-some. We had a great time and they told their friends about me. Since then, I've been invited to join various couples for some fun, especially since they all know that I'm a really good massage therapist and that I'm an erotic photographer."

"You're an erotic photographer?" she asked. "When did that happen? I knew you took pictures."

"People we met in Holland would comment on our photos," I explained. "When they learned that I had taken them, they'd often ask me to take some of them. It snowballed. There must be 30-40 couples who have photos on the swinger website that I took. I seemed to have a knack for it."

"I knew you did massage," she said. "I imagine that would be popular."

"It is," I said. "And I really specialize in erotic massage. That's hugely popular. Once I've massaged someone, they always want another, erotic or not."

"Do you massage men and women?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. "When it comes to massage, a body is a body. In the vanilla world, the non-swinging world, most men are a bit homophobic about being touched by another man. That's not the case in the swinging world, though there's still plenty of homophobia. The only real difference between the vanilla world and the swinging world is that in the swinging world, sex is always a possible part of any encounter. That's very seldom the case in the vanilla world."

"You do erotic massage to men?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"I have," I admitted. "The wives really get a kick out of it."

"Doesn't that bother you, to do it?" she asked.

"After a bunch of orgies where you never knew what was going to end up in your hand or your face, you relax about these things, unless you're a homophobe. I'm not and never have been, so I'm pretty easy about it."

"Would it be easier if you were a couple, to find people to play with?" Lisette asked.

"Much," I replied. "There are so many English, Dutch, German, French, and Spanish tourists here and many of them are swingers. The thing is, they usually want couples or just another woman. Very seldom another man."

"Do you have any encounters on your schedule?" she asked.

"Not at present," I replied. "Why?"

"I wouldn't want to be in the way," she answered.

"You wouldn't be in the way," I said, laughing. "You could always go upstairs if you didn't want to watch or join in."

"Well, I think I've had enough sun," Lisette said. "Maybe we should go, though I hate the idea of leaving. I'd like to stay here naked forever."

"Well, on the scooter you have to wear clothes," I told her, "but you're welcome to be as naked as you like at the apartment. I won't be offended."

"This has been great," she said, getting to her feet and offering me a hand up. "I can't believe we've done this."

"We can do it every day if you like," I told her.

"I'm really happy to be here," she said, suddenly hugging me, her breasts pressing into my chest, my cock trapped between our bellies.

"I'm really glad that you're here," I said when she stepped back.

"You should put that away," she said with a giggle, looking at my erect cock.

"Let's do a selfie first," I suggested.

"God, this is so crazy," Lisette said, laughing as she put her arm around my waist. "Nobody would ever believe this," she said as I snapped a few photos, one arm around her shoulders, my hand practically resting on her breast as I took the photos with my other hand.

"Can I use your shower this time?" Lisette asked when we got back to the apartment.

"Of course," I replied. "Go ahead. You don't need to ask."

"Well, you can join me, wash my back," she said. "It's not like we haven't seen it all already."

Lisette was leaning up against the shower wall with her hands, her feet spread, as I soaped and washed her back. I was doing it as strongly as possible considering the slippery shower, but I could tell she liked it as I wash/massaged her back and upper ass.