A Sister's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea," I assured her. "You're only scratching the surface so far," I told her, leaning over and gluing my mouth to her cum-oozing pussy, jamming my tongue into her.

"Oh, my GOD!" Lisette screamed, her body convulsing in orgasm and laughter at the same time. "I cannot believe you are doing that," she cried out as I ate her pussy, not stopping until it was glistening pink and Lisette lay on the table trembling from cumming non-stop.

"That was an erotic massage, my style," I said as I stood up, pussy juice smeared across my mouth and chin.

"I can honestly say that I never expected my day to end up like this when I woke up this morning," Lisette said, exhaling a big sigh. "I don't think all of the so-called wrong things I've done in my life added up together comes close to equalling this."

"Are you sorry?" I asked. "Do you wish it hadn't happened?"

"God, no," Lisette sighed. "That's the craziest part for me. I hope it happens again!"

"Just ask," I said. "I'm happy to do it. You're also welcome to a normal massage," I told her.

"How about without the massage altogether?" she asked, laughing as she sat up and got to her feet.

"Why not?" I replied.

"This is just crazy," Lisette said, shaking her head. "I need to sleep."

"Then you should sleep," I replied, moving to turn off the cameras.

"I don't want to get dressed to go upstairs," she said.

"Stay here then," I told her. "I can open the sofa bed. It will only take a minute."

"How about your bed?" she asked. "It's big."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"What could possibly happen that hasn't already?" she asked, heading to the bedroom.

By the time I dismantled everything and straightened up the room, Lisette was fast asleep when I got to the bedroom. I slid into the bed and was asleep almost immediately. Twice during the night I awakened to find my cock deep in Lisette's throat as she sucked me off. Waking in the morning, we had a great fuck, followed by an intense 69 before we got out of bed.

"This is sick, you know," Lisette said as we went to the shower.

"That's what you think, is it?" I asked as I turned on the water. "What exactly is sick about it, other than the whole incest thing?" I asked, laughing.

"It really doesn't bother you at all?" she asked.

"No matter how many times you ask me, the answer will be the same," I replied. "It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, you're welcome to suck my cock whenever you get the urge. I'd appreciate it, in fact. You're world-class."

"I can't believe how much you cum," she said out of the blue.

"It's not really anything I have any control over," I replied. "Is that a problem?"

"No, an observation," Lisette answered. "I've always liked the taste of the stuff ever since the very first time. Seems like we have that in common."

"That's part of the evolution," I said. "That started in Holland."

"With the swinging?" Lisette asked.

"No, before that, with Jolanda," I replied. "She's a major cum freak, just loves the stuff. She always wanted to kiss me after she sucked me off, so it started there. She was the one that always wanted to end every sexual encounter in a 69. The taste of cum never turned me off, it was the idea. Jolanda once said something about it doesn't hurt her, it won't hurt me. That idea combined with her predilections got me over the psychological problem."

"So now you like eating cum?" Lisette asked, turning her back to me and putting her hands on the wall for me to wash her back.

"I don't mind it at all," I answered as I washed her back. "I still prefer the taste of pussy all by itself most of the time, but I don't mind if it's full of cum. It just adds to the flavor."

"I always liked sucking a cock after it had cum in me," Lisette said musingly, turning around, laughing when I continued to wash her back, only it was her breasts. "Like that last time. I like the taste of my own pussy on a cock with it covered in cum."

"How come you never had a relationship after Bob?" I asked suddenly as I turned around for her to wash my back.

"I just get too bored, I guess," she replied as she washed my back. "I lose the ability to pay enough attention after a time. It was easier not to get involved."

"And how do you feel about that now that you're older and by yourself?" I asked.

"I have a feeling you know the answer to that for yourself," she said, causing me to gasp when she reached between my legs and wrapped her hand around my balls. "In my mind I'm still this young woman with a young woman's desires," she said. "Sometimes when I see myself in the mirror, I feel disgust. I know you must be the same. Doesn't it disgust you to be with an old woman? Wouldn't you rather be with a young one?"

"Would you rather be with a young stud?" I asked.

"I don't know about rather," Lisette said with a laugh, "but I've never had anything against a young stud for some fun. My problem is that the young studs aren't looking for old women like me."

"I definitely know the problem," I agreed, "though the only thing that's changed about my taste in women is the upper age limit. I've always wanted to have sex with everyone I meet."

"Don't all men," Lisette chortled as I turned off the water and we got out of the shower.

"I found just as many women as men were like that. That's one of the best things about swinging," I said. "Especially when you're a couple and there's no jealousy issues. It never gets stale. It's always exciting. Jolanda and I didn't split up because of our sex lives, we split up because of the rest of our lives. The sex is what held it together for so long."

"I really don't disgust you?" she asked.

"You really don't," I replied. "You can suck my cock, have me eat your pussy, have me fuck you, fuck you in the ass, whatever, for as long as you're here, anytime, anywhere. But I'm sure it won't be difficult for you to find some fun," I said. "That way you don't have to wrestle with your demons about having sex with your brother."

"Well, I think I'm going to let it slip from my mind, too," she said, sinking to her knees and taking my cock into her mouth.

This was totally different for some reason, totally erotic, looking down at my sister on her knees in front of me, my cock filling her mouth. Even though we were relatively the same age, to me it looked like an old woman with my cock down her throat. I was actually getting off on the idea that it was my sister, perversely wishing certain other family members could see us now.

"You really do have a great cock, you know," Lisette said, jacking me with both hands as she caught her breath, her tongue probing the slit of my cock.

"I'm glad you like it," I said, sighing as she opened her mouth and my cock slid all the way down her throat, her nose pressed up against my stomach.

This time when I came, she had her lips clamped tightly around the head of my cock and she drove me crazy with the tip of her tongue in the slit of my cock as cum continued to spurt.

"You're really something," I told her, helping her up to her feet after she had finished sucking me off.

"I still can't get over how much you cum," she said, swallowing again.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked as we left the bathroom.

"I think I'll walk around, see the town," Lisette replied.

"Maybe you'll find some nice young stud to fuck," I said with a laugh.

"Maybe I will," she retorted defiantly.

"Well, if you do, bring him back here so that I can take pictures," I told her.

"I must be crazy," Lisette muttered as she pulled some clothes on so that she could go upstairs. "I'll see you later," she said as she left.

"Have fun," I replied.

It was almost dark by the time Lisette finally showed up. She had bags full of her shopping and it was obvious that she had spent time in the sun.

"You got too much sun," I observed.

"I know," she replied, dropping onto the sofa.

"I see your day was successful."

"The shopping was fun, then I took a taxi to the beach," she explained.

"I can see that," I said. "Meet any nice people?"

"I met a nice German couple, in their 40s," she replied. "I almost died laughing when it turned out that they were swingers."

"How did you find that out?" I asked.

"I told them that I was visiting my older brother," she said, grinning at me, "who used to live in Holland. It turned out that they liked to take trips to Amsterdam to go clubbing and they mentioned Fun4Two. I innocently asked if that wasn't a swinger's club and they said that it was, that they were swingers. It was like commenting on the weather to them. When they asked me why I knew about the club, I told them that I had heard from you about it."

"Small world," I said. "Fun4Two is considered to be the best sex club on the planet. People come from all over the world just to go there."

"They asked me for your ID on that website," she said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I assured her. "Did they tell you theirs?"

"No, they didn't," she replied. "Will you put some lotion on for me?" she asked. "I used up a whole bottle of the stuff on the beach. Wolf and Greta were nice enough to help me on the beach."

"I'll bet they were," I said with a laugh as Lisette stripped.

I winced when I saw that the parts that were usually covered by a bathing suit were pinkish-red. I knew that would be uncomfortable for a few days.

"They're staying at that luxury hotel on the beach," she said, laying on the bed on her stomach as I knelt between her legs and slathered the lotion onto her back. "They invited us to have a drink with them if we'd like."

"I imagine that you already accepted," I said, carefully smearing the lotion onto Lisette's ass.

"I didn't think you'd mind," she said, gasping when I smeared the lotion onto her rosebud.

"No," I replied. "I'm sure it will be interesting if nothing else," I said, quickly getting to my feet and pushing my shorts off and then getting back on my knees between my sister's spread thighs. Pouring some of the lotion into my hand, I liberally coated my cock with it before gently smearing it across Lisette's ass.

"Do you really think it's burned there?" she asked with a laugh when I used a couple of fingers to smear the lotion onto her rosebud, gently probing.

"I'm not sure," I replied. "Let me check."

"What are you...you're not...oh, god," Lisette groaned as I pushed my cock into her ass. "I can't believe that you took advantage of putting lotion on my back to fuck me in the ass," she gasped as I built up a good rhythm.

"It just seemed like the thing to do," I replied as I sawed my cock in and out of her ass.

"You really like anal sex, don't you?" Lisette asked as I continued to fuck her ass. "Does it really turn you on to fuck an old woman like me in the ass?"

"I like all sex," I replied. "A mouth, breasts, pussy, ass, hand, I like it all. And your ass is a great fuck," I told her.

"Maybe you can fuck Wolf and Greta," she said with laugh. "They told me that they're both bisexual."

"You never know," I said, pulling my cock from her ass. "Turn around," I told her, jacking my cock in my hand as she turned. "Oh, yeah," I groaned as cum shot from my cock onto her breasts.

"Special lotion?" Lisette asked, laughing as she hefted her breasts in her hands as I came all over them.

"It should help," I said, squeezing the last drop of cum from my cock onto her hard nipple.

"I always liked the feeling of hot cum splashing on my body," Lisette said, gently rubbing the cum into her breasts.

"I hope it helps," I said with a grin, leaning over sucking on first one, then the other cum-covered nipple.

"I cannot get over how weird you are," Lisette said, laughing, then gasping as I clamped my teeth down on her turgid nipple. "Ow!" she cried out. "What would you do if I bit your cock like that?" she asked, rubbing her nipple.

"Probably cum in your mouth," I replied.

"You probably would at that," she said. "I think I'll go lay down for a while."

"Have a good nap?" I asked when Lisette appeared a few hours later.

"Great," she replied. "The sun took a lot out of me."

"Nice dress," I commented.

"You like it?" she asked, twirling around, the skirt swinging out before falling back down just above her knees.

"It looks good on you," I replied. "I like the way it shows off your nipples."

"You would," she said, looking down at them pushing the material of her dress out, the darkness of her aureoles clearly visible. "It's really comfortable," she said. "Besides, Wolf and Greta have seen it all already."

"What exactly do you think is going to happen with them?" I asked. "They do know that we're brother and sister, right?"

"Yes, they know that," she replied. "And I don't really have any plans," she said. "They were just really nice and I thought you'd like to meet them, especially since they're swingers. Maybe you'll get lucky."

"Do you want to have sex with them?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"I don't know," Lisette replied. "Maybe."

"Really!" I said, surprised. "Why?"

"I don't know," Lisette said. "He was pretty hot. And you've got me curious about the whole swinging thing."

"You said that they're both bisexual?" I asked.

"That's what they said," she replied.

"Do you like women?" I asked.

"I've never done anything with a woman before," she replied.

"Well, my experience tells me that it's never a deal-breaker, but if things progress, you'll most likely be put in the position of accepting or rejecting some girl-girl play," I explained. "Are you prepared to deal with that?"

"You said that no is always respected," Lisette said.

"It is," I agreed.

"Then it should be no big deal, if it should even get that far," she added.

"That's true," I replied, "I just wanted you to be aware of what you might be getting into."

"It'll be the same situation for you, though, right?" she asked.

"Yes, but I know what to expect and I've been there, done that," I told her. "You haven't. I just don't want you to be embarrassed if such a situation should arise. Knowing that it will probably happen will let you think about it, decide how you might want to handle it."

"What was it like with Jolanda?" she asked.

"Jolanda was straight when we started swinging," I replied. "It wasn't long before she liked pussy as much as cock. Have you ever considered being with a woman?" I asked.

"No," Lisette replied. "I've always been cock crazy."

"Well, at least you're aware of what could happen," I said. "But nothing has to happen. It could just be a nice, vanilla encounter. I imagine they won't push things because we're brother and sister."

"Well, I'm not worried about it," Lisette said. "They were really nice on the beach and I didn't feel uncomfortable with them and we were all naked."

"Well, let's go meet them, then," I said, grabbing my camera bag.

Wolf seemed to be at least 6'5" tall when we met, which surprised me for some reason. I wasn't expecting it. Greta was also tall, a very long, willowy figure. Both of them were extremely blonde with great tans. They were both in their early 50s but seemed to be in really good shape. As we talked, I learned that they were into fitness and outdoor activities.

"Your sister told us that you know Fun4Two," Greta said at one point.

"Yes," I replied. "Fantastic club."

"It's our favorite, too," Wolf said.

"Have you been swinging for a long time?" Greta asked.

"7 or 8 years," I replied. "What about you?"

"Oh, we've been swinging since we were in our 20s," Greta said.

"What about you, Wolf?" Lisette asked.

"Greta introduced me to the lifestyle," Wolf replied.

"Was it easy for you?" Lisette asked.

"Not at first," Wolf admitted. "I wasn't sure about the whole thing and seeing her with other men was difficult at first."

"My ex was the same," I said, "even though it was her idea to explore the lifestyle."

"It didn't bother you?" Greta asked.

"Nobody was more surprised than me that it didn't bother me," I said. "If anything, I got off on it."

"That's when it's the best, when both feel that way," Greta said. "That's how we are now. I love seeing Wolf with someone else and I know it turns him on to watch me. In the end, though, we always have each other."

"That's how it was for me," I said. "I'd never been in such a healthy relationship."

"But it ended," Wolf commented. "Was it because of the swinging?"

"No," I answered. "If anything, that held things together longer. There were other problems."

"And now?" Greta asked.

"Now, sometimes I get fortunate and some couple will invite me to be a 3rd person in their fun," I replied.

"Is this awkward for you, Lisette?" Wolf asked. "We know you're not in the lifestyle and this is your brother."

"It's not exactly awkward," Lisette replied, "as much as I find it fascinating. I only learned about Rick's involvement in swinging yesterday, so I'm still trying to absorb it."

"But the idea doesn't disturb you?" Greta asked.

"No, not really," Lisette replied. "I'm starting to understand the mentality of it."

"Normally we'd be inviting you to both join us upstairs and see where things lead," Wolf said, laughing.

"But we've never encountered a brother and sister before," Greta said, "especially one being a swinger and one not."

"Maybe we can invite you individually to join us," Wolf suggested.

"Yes, that would be a good idea," Greta said. "We wouldn't want to embarrass you."

"Well, I'm sure Rick would love it," Lisette said, grinning at me. "It's his thing."

"But not yours," Greta said, making a statement, not asking a question.

"I've never done anything like that before," Lisette replied. "I was with 2 men when I was much younger, but never another couple."

"Would you like to try?" Wolf asked, glancing at me. "I don't mean to be out of line, but you look like fun to me."

"I'm not offended," I said, seeing the look on Lisette's face. "Lisette is welcome to accept your invitation without any pressure one way or the other."

"But what about you?" Greta asked.

"There's always tomorrow," I replied, smiling at them.

"God, I feel like a child who doesn't fit," Lisette said.

"That's nonsense," Greta assured her. "We're just trying to be polite. In our world, inviting someone for some extra fun is normal. We'd love to play with both of you, but we understand why that might not be something you'd want to do, being brother and sister. So, we invited you separately to get around that."

"Does the idea interest you at all or should we change the subject?" Wolf asked. "We don't want to embarrass you."

"Well, I am embarrassed, but because of me, not you," Lisette said. "I'm embarrassed because the idea does interest me."

"I think the 3 of you should go get better acquainted," I said. "I'm not the least bit offended. I'm sure we'll meet again."

"No, you don't have to go," Lisette said quickly, a bit panicked. "Maybe we can go upstairs and see..."

"Anyone is always free to say no, or to leave," Greta said.

"I mean, we were at the beach yesterday," Lisette said, a bit manic. "It's not like we don't know what each other looks like naked."

"Why don't we go upstairs and continue this conversation," Wolf suggested.

I was really surprised to see how nervous Lisette seemed as we rode the elevator up to Wolf and Greta's room, which turned out to be a suite, complete with a jacuzzi on the balcony overlooking the ocean.

"This is a great room," I commented as we went out onto the balcony.

"We stay in this room every time we come to Lagos," Greta said.

"Do you come often?" I asked.

"Several times a year," Wolf answered. "We love Lagos and try to come as often as possible."