A Sister's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,311 Followers

"You have great hands," she said when I stopped and she turned around. "I can imagine that your massage is good, too. Turn around, I'll do your back," she said, and I assumed the same position.

Her hands felt surprisingly good, and strong, as she washed my back. She surprised me by including my ass in it, her hands each firmly gripping an ass cheek. I felt her fingers slide over my rosebud as they delved between the cheeks.

"I'd say you have an aptitude yourself," I said, turning around, my cock showing signs of life.

"Maybe you can give me a massage after dinner," Lisette suggested. "Now I'm dying to know what it's like."

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed.

"Will you give me the URL for that swinger's website you told me about," Lisette asked after we had finished showering. "I want to check it out on my iPad. Is there internet upstairs?"

"Yes, very strong," I replied. "But you're welcome to use one of my devices," I told her. "Here's my MacBook. Just type the letter 's' and it will be the first URL it gives you."

"Is this your logon, ORAL4ME?" she asked, looking up at me from her seat on the sofa. She was only wearing the towel on her hair.

"That's it," I admitted. "I'm going to take a shower and then go lay down while you're exploring," I told her.

"You don't mind?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Not at all," I assured her. "Enjoy yourself. Relax. You're safe here. Nobody knows you. Nobody expects anything from you. You're totally free."

"It's all too new," she said. "I'm sure it will sink in, but for right now, it feels like a vacation."

"Well, it is, from life, with no end date planned," I said. "I think of my life as a permanent vacation now."

"Oh, my!" Lisette said, her eyes on the computer.

I had a smile on my face as I fell onto my bed. The sun had taken a lot out of me and I fell asleep without even realizing it. I awoke upon hearing the toilet flush, and looking at the clock, realized that several hours had passed. Without thinking, I got up and staggered to the toilet, my cock leading the way, and almost ran into Lisette.

"You need to put a warning flag on that thing," she said, her hand momentarily touching my erect cock.

"Sorry about that," I said. "I'll wear something from now on."

"No, you don't have to for me," she said. "I actually don't mind. It's sort of interesting."

"What did you think of the website?" I asked.

"Fascinating," Lisette replied. "I truly had no idea. I read a lot of the stuff, the links, and learned a lot about it. I can see now why it actually made you think about it. I also saw your photography. Once you see it, it's easy to spot."

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Well, you have Friends," she explained. "When I checked out your Friends, I started seeing similarities in the photos."

"And what do you think of my photography?" I asked.

"It's good," she replied. "They're clearly more than just pictures."

"Thanks," I said.

"But I have a couple of questions. What are the Albums?" she asked. "They ask for a password."

"Exactly," I said. "They're photos, just not for everyone, just for people that I choose to share them with. More exclusive."

"They must really be something then," Lisette mused, "because the others are pretty amazing. Are you going to share them with me?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "We'll see."

"Oh, my, they must really be interesting," Lisette chortled, her eyes shining.

"Look, I really need to pee," I said, looking down at my cock which was nearly poking her in the stomach.

"Okay, but on your profile, you have that you're a straight male, but you also have that you receive anal sex," Lisette said. "What's that all about?"

"Let me pee first," I said, my cock visibly throbbing, and not because I needed to pee.

"Well?" Lisette asked as soon as I came out of the bathroom.

"The Dutch women are all into strap-ons," I told her. "They love fucking each other and fucking men with them."

"You've done that?" Lisette asked, her eyes wide.

"The whole swinging thing started off as an exploration for us," I explained. "We had no idea it was going to become part of our lives. We didn't know totally what we liked and didn't like, other than knowing that we weren't into any of the BDSM or excrement stuff.

"On one date the other woman had a strap-on that she used on Jolanda and then on her own husband. Jolanda had to have one and used the rationale that since I was fucking her in the ass, that I should know what it was like," I explained.

"And you let her?" Lisette asked, truly astonished.

"There was no way to really say no," I replied.

"And did you like it?" she asked.

"It was strange, very strange at first," I answered. "But after time, well, I got used to it and didn't mind."

"She liked fucking you in the ass?" Lisette asked.

"She loved it," I replied, laughing. "Made her feel powerful, dominant."

"Did anyone else ever..." she asked.

"As soon as other couples saw that Jolanda had a strap-on, they assumed that I was receptive," I explained. "It got pretty crazy at times."

"But you liked it?" Lisette asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Wow. What's the plan for dinner?" Lisette asked after a few minutes.

"Go out, eat great food," I replied. "If you're in the mood, we can hit some of the bars afterwards, let you see what some of Lagos' nightlife is all about."

"What's the dress code like here?" she asked.

"There isn't one," I informed her. "Extremely casual is the best description; shorts, t-shirt, sandals/flip-flops. Some tourists like to dress up. That always makes everyone smile."

"I'll go put something on," she said, pulling her t-shirt over her head. "I guess they'd freak out if I went upstairs naked."

"I think they'd totally freak out," I agreed.

We went to Petiscos and had Chef Luis' famous shrimp and clams. I was pleased to see that Lisette was very impressed with the food. She was blown away by how little everything cost compared to where she was coming from.

After dinner we headed over to Zanzibar and then Mynt for drinks. My friends were all very excited to meet Lisette. Lisette decided that she really liked caipirinhas and was sucking them down like water. I knew better. After a couple of hours, she was feeling no pain.

"God, I'm drunk," she gasped as we walked back to the apartment.

"That's what it seemed like you were trying to do," I commented. "You were enjoying yourself."

"I haven't had fun like this in a long time," she replied. "Your friends are great. What a crazy day."

"I'll say," I agreed. "We'll see how you feel in the morning," I added as we entered the building and went up the stairs.

"Do you have some ibuprofen," she asked as we entered the apartment.

"Here you are," I said, handing her 600mg of ibuprofen that I always had on hand and a glass of water. I'd been there, done that, far too many times. It's so easy to do in Lagos.

"Don't think you're going to get out of giving me a massage," she said after she had swallowed the pills. "I'm not that drunk. I want one of your erotic massages."

"If you want a massage, I'll give you one," I said, "but I don't think you really want an erotic massage from me. It's much more personal than a normal one."

"You just show me your stuff," she said.

"Maybe you should jump in the shower first while I set things up. Make it real cold. It will help sober you up a bit. Then we can talk about it."

I had just about finished setting up the table and my cameras on tripods when Lisette came out of the shower wrapped in a towel.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah, that helped," she replied. "You really don't mind giving me a massage?" she asked.

"I don't mind," I said. "Have you changed your mind? Will a normal massage be enough for you?"

"Oh, no, you don't," Lisette said, shaking a finger in my face. "I want to see what your erotic massage is like."

"Well, you control the intensity of the massage," I informed her. "You'll set any limits."

"What's with the cameras?" she asked.

"I always film an erotic massage," I explained. "It's for you, really. You'll want a copy and you'll be sorry afterwards if you tell me now not to film it. We can always delete the files if you don't like it, but you can't re-invent them if you don't have them to start with."

"What should I do now?" she asked.

"Get on the table, on your stomach," I replied, pulling on an eye mask.

"You look like Zorro!" Lisette laughed as she dropped the towel and crawled onto the table.

"You might want to show your massage video to someone someday," I told her. "You'll be grateful that I'm masked."

"Oh, god, that feels incredible," Lisette sighed as I started on her back. "I've never felt hands like that and I've had massages."

"I've heard that before," I replied, smiling.

Like most people of 60, Lisette's skin was sagging in places and she was thicker everywhere. I'd always looked at my massage clients as bodies, never people, and I automatically fell into that mode as I worked on her back and shoulders.

Moving down to her legs, I moved them as far apart as the table would allow, giving me a clear view of her spread pussy and ass. I worked my way up her leg, letting the outside of my hand just barely brush her pussy as I slid up onto her ass, kneading it, squeezing it, spreading it wide apart. Lisette gasped when my fingers slid across her rosebud and then along the outside of her pussy lips as I worked down her leg again.

The next time I worked my way down from her ass, I grasped her pussy lips in my fingers and massaged them, rolling them between my fingers. Lisette was gasping and then moaned as I slid four fingers into her up to the knuckles. Her pussy was incredibly hot and very wet. I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy a few times before continuing with the massage down her leg.

"God, you weren't kidding when you said it was more personal," she said as I began to work my way up her leg for the 3rd and final time.

"If it's too much, just say so and I'll back off," I told her. "The only limits are the ones you set."

"Of course it's too much," Lisette replied, "and I'll kill you if you stop."

I was laughing as I worked my way back up her leg, making sure to pay extra attention to her pussy, really massaging the lips, pulling on them, stretching them before plunging four fingers into her. This time I let my thumb push into her ass in the classic bowling grip as my fingers continued to noisily slosh around in her pussy.

Working my way down her leg, I then moved to the other leg and repeated the sequence. By the time I finished with her other leg, she was trembling on the table and there was a big wet spot beneath her pussy.

"Ready to turn over?" I asked.

"God, I had no idea," Lisette gasped as she struggled to roll over onto her back.

"Shall I continue?" I asked as I wrapped a folded pillow case around her head, covering her eyes.

"Don't ever stop," she said as I moved down to start with her legs.

Once again, I worked my way up her leg and then paid lots of attention to her pussy, this time working her clit as my fingers plunged in and out of her. She seemed to be cumming non-stop as her pussy juices flowed over my fingers.

Finished with her legs, I stood at the end of the table and gripped her by her upper thighs and pulled her downwards on the table until her ass was just at the edge. Holding her feet in my hands, I lifted them upwards and apart, really opening her pussy, and then leaned forward and stuck my tongue into her.

Lisette was literally bucking on the table as I ate her pussy. She had a great pussy for eating, with long pussy lips to chew on and a non-stop flow of juices. For one moment I thought about how crazy it was that I was eating my own 60-year-old sister's pussy. I didn't stop until she reached down and pushed my head away.

"I cannot believe you just did that," she gasped, her hands covering her pussy.

"Too much?" I asked, watching as her body trembled.

"Way too much," she replied. "You eat pussy like nobody I've ever met. God, you're my brother and you were eating my pussy!"

"Your hands are in the way," I said.

"My hands?" Lisette said, then lifted her hands as her brain registered the words. "Oh, god, oh, god," she gasped as I speared her pussy with my cock, driving it all the way home in one stroke. "Oh, fuck," she gasped as I did just that, my cock plunging in and out of her hot, wet pussy.

Her pussy felt great and I really enjoyed fucking her. I smiled when I saw her hand between her legs rubbing her clit as I fucked her. I stopped after several minutes when I felt my balls beginning to churn, letting my cock slide from her pussy which gaped open lewdly.

"Oh, god," Lisette gasped when she felt my mouth on her pussy once again.

Her pussy tasted even better freshly fucked and I indulged myself for a couple of minutes before standing up and helping her to slide back up onto the table.

"You are a maniac," she gasped when she felt my hands on her head.

"So I've been told," I replied, rotating her head towards me.

I waited, knowing that my opportunity would quickly arrive, and it did when Lisette opened her mouth to say something. I just leaned forward and stuck my cock, gooey with her pussy juices, into her mouth. She froze, nothing happening, and then I felt her tongue and then her hands as she wrapped them around my cock and balls and began to suck. I really was in a sort of shock as I consciously realized that I was watching my 60-year-old sister suck my cock. Her nose pressed up against my belly and I could feel her throat muscles milking me. I was already really worked up from fucking her, so it didn't take very long before my balls exploded and I began to pump cum. I wasn't at all surprised that she sucked me off completely, gulping down every drop of my cum. I had always heard that she loved to suck cock.

"I have definitely never had a massage like this," Lisette managed to gasp when I pulled my cock from her mouth.

"And is it to your liking?" I asked softly, leaning over so closely that she could feel my lips brush hers as I spoke. "It's not over yet."

"Don't stop," she breathed, one hand coming up behind my neck.

When she pulled me closer and kissed me, seriously kissed me, I was more surprised than anything that had come previously for some reason. To me, a serious kiss is the most personal possible thing, far more so than oral sex or fucking. But that's just me.

Her tongue was still thickly coated with my cum as we sucked tongues for a moment before I broke off, standing back up.

"I'm glad you like it," I said as I began with one of her arms, her hand.

"This is now way off the scale of crazy," Lisette said with a sigh as I worked her hand and then started up her arm.

"I can easily dial it down if you're uncomfortable," I said as I worked her upper arm, stretching it out over her head as I slid one hand from wrist to armpit and back again.

"You do and I'll kill you," she said with a bit of an hysterical laugh as I moved around to her other arm.

"God, you're my brother," she sighed after a moment.

"So what?" I replied.

"You know what I mean," she said.

"Well, other than the obvious reproduction issues, which we certainly don't have at our age," I replied after a moment, "adults should be allowed to make their own decisions about how they live their lives. As long as you don't hurt anyone or interfere with anyone else's right to live their life, you should be allowed to do whatever you want. It's nobody's business but your own."

"Is that how you justify incest?" she asked.

"No, that's how I look at and live my life," I replied. "I just apply that standard to everything," I said as I finished with her arm and moved to stand above her head.

Holding her head in one hand, I removed the face cradle and gently lowered her head.

"Just let your head and neck relax," I instructed as I let her neck extend as far as it seemed comfortable for her as I laid her head back off the end of the table.

"This feels so good," she said as she relaxed into the stretch and I began to massage her upper chest. "So, you have no qualms at all about having sex with me? Your sister?" she asked as my hands moved down onto her hard-nippled breasts and I began to massage them, really kneading them.

"None at all," I replied, pinching her thick, hard nipples between my fingers and pulling on them, causing her to finally gasp when it became too much. "I loved it," I said as I inserted my cock into her mouth which had opened wide when she gasped. "You're a world-class cock sucker," I told her as she opened her throat and took me all the way in as I continued to massage her chest and breasts. "Your pussy tastes great and you're a good fuck. Being my sister is just a detail," I said, sliding my cock from her mouth and moving around to the other end of the table.

"Oh, god," Lisette groaned as I grasped her thighs and pulled her down the table again, not stopping until she was impaled on my cock, the heels of her feet in the palms of my hands.

"So, do you like my erotic lite massage?" I asked as I fucked her, fascinated by the sight of her pussy lips gripping the shaft of my cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"This is a lite massage?" Lisette grunted as my cock sloshed noisily in and out of her juice factory of a pussy. "When does it cease to be lite?" she gasped.

"Well, there is the full deal," I said, sliding my cock from her pussy and slapping her clit with it, causing her to jump. "I usually start with the lite version before introducing people to the maxed-out version," I told her, bending over and gluing my mouth to her sopping twat.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," she moaned as I sucked on her clit, her whole body spasming in orgasm. "Don't leave anything out," she said as I drank her up.

"The customer is always right," I said, standing up and slapping her pussy with my cock before plunging it back into her.

Pushing her knees as far towards her chest as I could while I fucked her, I slid my cock from her pussy and stared at it gaping open at me, her juices flowing, her rosebud glistening as they ran over it down the crack of her ass.

"Wha -- you're not!" Lisette cried out a I pressed the head of my cock against her rosebud. "I didn't realize..." she said as the head of my cock pushed into her. "Slowly," she gasped as I paused. "It's been a long time."

It might have been a long time since she had been fucked in the ass, but it took very little effort before suddenly her ass just opened up and I was able to bury my cock in it.

"I'd forgotten how good it feels," Lisette gasped a minute or so later after I had worked up a nice rhythm.

"You like it up the ass?" I asked as I continued to fuck her.

"I always did," she grunted, one hand now between her legs, busy in her pussy. "Basically anything to do with a cock," she gasped as I really started hammering her.

"Then we've got that in common, too," I gasped, sweat beading my brow as I fucked her ass hard, "because I've always loved anything and everything to do with pussy."

"You seem to do pretty good with ass, too," Lisette gasped, laughing.

"I've expanded my repertoire over the years," I said, laughing. "I love anal sex." Then feeling my balls start to blow, I pulled my cock from my 60-year-old sister's ass and stuck the head of it back in her pussy just as I blew my nut.

"Oh, god," Lisette gasped as she felt my cock pulsing as I pumped it into her pussy.

"You won't get pregnant, will you?" I asked, laughing as I squeezed the last of my cum onto her clit and pussy.

"You really are crazy, aren't you?" Lisette asked, laughing as I stood back and looked down at my handiwork, her pussy gaping open and our combined juices oozing from it.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,311 Followers