A Skyrim Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke with such passion and conviction She reminded me of Muirie. She stopped and blushed surprised by her own passion. She took a moment to compose herself before she continued "And this is the market district. You can find most of what you could possibly need here. I'm sure your wife is very familiar with this place. The Bannered Mare is my favorite inn in all of Skyrim. Strong food and ale, comfy beds. What more could you ask for."

After she said that, she winked at me. Her desire for me was obvious but I couldn't help but wonder why. Why would she have desire for a werewolf? Muirie had fallen in love with me and I with her, so that made sense. But why this Nord woman I barely know?

"And over here we have the Drunken Huntsmen, excellent fletcher. Last but not least war maidens. Very good weapon shop. Their smith is very talented. Not as good as Greymane but then again who is? So what do you think of our city?"

I wondered if she really wanted my opinion. "It is very clean and efficient my wife speaks very highly of it. She says the people are very friendly."

A smile crossed her face. "Yes the people are very friendly. Alot of good ones here and Jarl Balgruuf is actually a kind and capable leader. It is truly a wonderful place and you saved us all both of you did." She stepped close to me hugged me and leaned her head against my chest and said. "Thank you."

I reached out and pulled her closer and said "I'd do it again."

"I know you would." She then leaned up and and kissed my cheek. After an exchange of smiles we turned around. And began to make our way back, but only a few feet from Warmaidens Rikke stopped us at house.

"This will be your home."

A devious look crossed Rikkes face as she spoke.

"If you'd like... we could go inside and test the bed?"

Temptation stirred in my mind but I quelled it down. I didn't how Muirie would react to me bedding another woman, and I will not do her any disrespect.

"I'm sorry, but no." I responded.

Her eyes went to the ground as sadness consumed her face. "Do you not find me desirable?" She asked.

Looking her over, I saw she was a tough looking woman, who's definitely seen her share of battles. Thicker then Muirie, but in excellent physical shape, with a very respectable bust and ass. Thinking of her sexually was beginning to make my loins hungry.

"No! You are very desirable...it's just.."

"It's just that you are loyal to your lover." She said cutting me off

"I see. I admire and respect your loyalty. Your wife is a lucky woman. If your wife approved or joined us would you accept my company then?"

"Yes!" The wolf instinct to breed as many females as possible almost made me shout my answer.

The devious smile was back on her face as she spoke. "Well then let's go find your wife."

With that Rikke took my hand and set out back towards Dragons Reach. As we walked Rikke was visibly excited, almost giddy. We finally breached the doors of Dragons Reach, and Rikke directed me to the mages quarters. When we reached the small room, Muirie was leaning over some demonic looking table, with a staff of some sort sitting on it, and it was glowing. When the glowing stopped Muirie relaxed and picked the staff up. Farengar was impressed."Amazing! You've mastered destruction magic, and your first try you managed an intermediate level enchantment. Your a natural!"

Rikke approached eager to get Muirie away from the enthusiastic wizard. "Alright Farengar, you can fawn over her abilities later. Right now these two need to get to their new home."

With that Rikke took Muiries hand led us back to our new home. The sun was setting when we finally arrived. When we approached the door, Rikkes previous excitement faded and she became very nervous."Please understand I mean no disrespect when I ask this, but may I join you and your husband in bed tonight?"

"What?!" Muirie asked in shock. She looked to me in bewilderment. I could only shrug in response. Muirie gave Rikke a good once over, no doubt noticing the same qualities I had. She seemed enticed by what she saw, When her naughty smile crossed her face.

"I see no problem with sharing our bed with another, especially one so attractive."

When Muirie said that Rikkes face lit up like dragon fire and we rushed inside our new house. Once inside we locked the door immediately, we wanted no interruptions. The main room was spacious enough and completely empty which was no surprise for a new house. I didn't half to duck my head which was a nice surprise. Rikke led us to the stairs at the other end of the room. I was nervous going up such small stairs, but they held up well under my weight. Once upstairs we came to the bedroom. We all hesitated at the doorway, everyone was nervous. I decided to make the first move and stepped inside. I offered my hand to either of the ladies to beckon them forward into this new experience both of them accepted each taking a part of my hand as I guided them in. Once inside Muirie stood next to me while Rikke went and stood next to the bed, and began to remove her armor. I still didn't understand so I figured I might as well ask.

"I'm curious why do you desire me? Muirie I understand, anyone male or female would want her, but why a werewolf? Why me?"

She continued to undress as she answered "You are a man before you are anything else even a werewolf."

Her chest plate hit the floor.

"My husband died when this war began. I was not sold to him for some alliance between families. Bandits raided my village and he was one of the guards. The fight was fierce, him and his other guards were out numbered three to one yet they fought on instead of running as many others would have. Most of the other guards were killed and he was seriously hurt but he drove the bandits off. My mother was a healer so he lodged with us while he recovered. One day after I was giving him his food I asked him, why did he stay and fight while most other guards would have run? He said, I did it for you. He told me he thought I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and it would be a shame to see something so pretty be killed or worse."

Both of her gauntlets hit the ground.

"After that we started seeing each other. It started with evening walks and conversation. I quickly learned that he had lied to me. The truth is he would have risked certain death for anyone. He wasn't perfect, of course, he had a short temper and somewhat of a dull whit, but he would give a stranger the shirt off his back before they could even ask for it. I watched him do just that. On one of our walks we came across a beggar. He was covered in dirt, and barely had a stitch of clothing on him. My husband didn't even hesitate. He gave the man his shirt, his shoes, and every Septim he had with him. I had always been attracted to him both personally and sexually, But I knew then that I loved him. I took him to a field that I knew where flowers often grew. I laid down and gave him my body."

She took off her shirt exposing her very well filled out chest. Her breasts and nipples were both larger then Muiries but not by much, and very nice. My loins became hungry and my manhood began to grow. Muirie clung to my arm and slipped her hand to her sex. No doubt wetness was growing between her legs.

"I let him have many as many times as he wanted. The first time hurt but I knew being deflowered would be like that, I took it without complaint to please him. By the fifth time he had me I was locking my ankles around him as orgasm after orgasm flowed from my sex. When he was spent I asked him to marry me. He immediately said yes. Time went by in a flash, and each night after his guard duty we would spend most of the night with my legs wrapped around him. I wanted to bear his children, and though he spilled his seed withing me two or three times each night, it wouldn't take. Finally after a year and a half. Finally I was pregnant, I was overjoyed that I could finally give him a child. A month after I was with-child the war started and my husband had to leave to fight the Stormcloaks. Two months after that I received word that he had been killed in his first battle. I was distraught, and shortly after that my despair caused me to miscarry."

She took off her boots exposing her surprisingly small and delicate feet.

"In one swoop the Stormcloaks took away the love of my life and the child I was carrying. My despair quickly turned to rage and so I joined the Legion."

She quickly took off her trousers now standing naked before us her body was more enticing the I thought it would be. She was toned and firm large breasts, athletic sexy legs, even the small amount of red hair on her sex was an erotic sight.

"My husband and I didn't have a lot of time together but the love we shared and the passion we had will last me a lifetime. What I saw you two do out there, risking certain death together I knew that you two shared the same passion. I want to try and share in that passion, and that pleasure. I want the kind of pleasure only those of passion can bring."

She slowly slid her right hand to her sex and slipped her fingers inside. My manhood was now fully engorged. Muirie, overcome by lust, dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. While Muirie worked my cock with her mouth Rikke continued to move her fingers in and out of her sex, and she began moaning in pleasure. She slowly she took her fingers out of her wet hole, brought her fingers, now glistening with her cum, up to her mouth and licked them clean. The sight nearly made spill my load in Muiries mouth. Rikke then laid back on the bed spread out her legs and began fingering herself again. Muirie stopped sucking and whispered to me "Take her, claim her, let the beast run free." I gazed into her eyes and saw that she wanted this, she wanted me to be an animal.

I stormed towards Rikke letting the lust of the beast drive me forward. I lowered my face between her legs, stopping for a split second to admire the glistening sex and to inhale her aroma. My wolf senses could tell the she was consumed by lust and she was ready to mate, and to breed. I grabbed each of her legs spread them wide then began licking the surface of her wet hole. She immediately began moaning in pleasure. When she grabbed my head and pushed my muzzle deeper into her sex I slid my tongue inside.

"Oh gods!" She cried out as my tongue penetrated her deeper then any man ever could. The flavor of her juices and her flesh was incredible. I savored her taste as her body began to shake. Her breath became heavy and her eyes rolled back into her head. She locked her legs around my head, and screamed in pleasure as her body convulsed again and again. After almost a minute her orgasm finally subsided. I stood by the edge of the bed my cock teasing her wet entrance. I again grabbed her legs spreading them open and gave a few small licks to each of her feet while I teased her hole with me manhood. She was so wet I was about to slip inside. I was at this time I took notice of Muirie. She was nude, sitting in a chair on the other end of the room behind Rikke and she was touching herself. I locked eyes with Muirie as I push inside of Rikke just an inch. Which caused a loud moan of pleasure to escape her lips. Muirie looked into my eyes and nodded. I then slid every inch of my cock into Rikke.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed. Both in pleasure and a slight amount of pain. But the beast did not care He was mating a female, and he would not stop until this females womb had been marked by his seed. Rikke locked her ankles around my waist and pulled my closer burying her face in my chest as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. After a few thrusts I could feel her sex contracting and her toes curling as she came on my cock. Thrust after thrust, orgasm after orgasm we continued until the beast knew her mind was broken from pleasure. I looked up to Muirie again and I could tell that she was close to her own orgasm and this drove the beast wild.

YES BREED THIS FEMALE WHILE YOUR QUEEN WATCHES!! I began to grunt and growl in pleasure as I staked my claim on this females womb. Muirie and Rikke both began to cry out and convulse as they started cumming. I lost control with three hard thrusts I howled and flooded Rikkes womb with my seed. Rikke and Muirie both lost themselves in orgasms as the beast made me thrust over and over ensuring my cum was deep inside this willing female.

After our orgasms finally subsided I stood and pulled my cock out of Rikke. An ocean of our fluids spilled out and splashed onto the floor. She laid there shaking her eyes rolled back in her head, and I was more then a little proud of my handy work but I was not done yet and neither was Muirie. She walked up to me us exchanging a smile of acknowledgment and lust, before she knelt between Rikkes legs. She then buried her tongue in Rikkes sex trying to lap as much cum as she could. Rikke responded to this immediately beginning to moan and grabbing hold of Muiries hair pulling her face deeper into her sex. Muirie adjusted herself slightly going on all fours getting her ass a bit higher in the air while she continued to lick and suck on Rikke. I knew what she wanted so did the beast as he began to wake within me again. TAKE HER, MOUNT HER, BREED HER! It screamed in my mind and I surrendered to it I dove on Muiries perfect ass briefly spreading open her cheeks revealing her now glistening wet love hole to me. In one thrust I buried my cock balls deep inside of her.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out. As I began pounding with in her I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I thrusted over and over. Rikke grabbed the back of her her head and buried her face back between her legs. I snarled and growled as I took was mine. As I mated my queen thrust after thrust orgasm after orgasm I continued until the beast had finally had his fill. It was finally time. I pushed Muiries face down into Rikkes sex establishing my dominance. I reared up and pushed balls deep inside her growling as I shot my potent load inside my mate howling at the top of my lungs, thrusting balls deep, each thrust spilling more of my seed inside her. We all just sat there for a second catching our breath. We couldn't speak as we were too exhausted. I grabbed Muirie and Rikke, both of whom couldn't move, and laid each of them next to me on either side of the bed they both buried their faces on either side of my chest. Before drifting off to sleep Muirie leaned in and placed a small kiss on my muzzle. I laid there completely spent. The smell of female orgasm thick in the air, and the satisfied females now lying on my chest, it felt incredible. I felt like an Alpha, I felt like I was a king.

12