A Slave To Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she exclaimed, shocked and deeply embarrassed by how right he was. Her arm that was clutching his had started to feel the toned muscles under the man's suit, longing to touch his bare flesh. She quickly released his arm and clutched her knees tightly. "That's none of your business." It felt like a weak rebuke of the man's forwardness, but it's all that came out, her mind still wrestling with her growing arousal. She wished she could be far away right now.

"Ah, but it is my business. More so than you realize." He was now turned in his seat towards her, leaning slightly in, smile in place. She had backed away as much as she could, shoulder hard against the wall of the cabin. A fear grew within her, though rather than displacing her arousal, it accentuated it.

It was then that his eyes turned red. The whites of his eyes changed to a uniform pink, while the irises themselves became a deep, blood red. The pupils glowed like metal that had been heated to a molten slag. She gasped at this transformation and he smiled wider, revealing jagged sharp and gleaming white teeth. "I am the devil and I own you now." He said this as a whisper.

Sheila was nearly in a panic now, eyes wide, mouth moving struggling to get words out and failing. The man smiled wider and she looked around frantically, desperately looking for anyone that could help her. All of the passengers seemed to be completely asleep, dead to the world.

"Mmm, those breasts of yours do look delectable. They look like they're trying to bust out on their own. Lift your shirt up so I can look at them." He was looking directly at her chest, licking his lips.

"What? Here?!" Her voice came out in a harsh whisper and her eyes grew huge.

"Yes, here. Now don't make me repeat myself." his voice held a measured level of menace.

She gave one last look around and then cast her eyes downward as she lifted her T-shirt up, revealing her large, firm tits. "Ah, yesss. Lovely." He continued to stare at her chest as he reached one of his large, manicured hands up and squeezed the thick flesh of her left breast. She gasped sharply as a wave of pleasure poured over her, partially blunting her fear. He then firmly pinched her nipple and tugged. Her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip.

"Yes, this should prove to be very entertaining. For me, that is; I confess, I really don't understand you humans that well. Always so confusing with the, 'Oh, this feels so good, but I shouldn't enjoy it' internal conflict." He punctuated this by tugging sharply on her nipple, still not releasing his grip. It drew a low moan from her. "You are mine now. A part of me will be inside you, possessing you. My presence will change you, has already changed you."

She felt him let go of her nipple and she instantly missed his touch. Her head was still downcast when she opened her eyes, so the first thing she saw was thick tent in the man's pants, threatening the strained fabric of his slacks. She flooded her panties and realized that she would beg this man to fuck her. A sliver of fear cut through this haze and she quickly looked up, who was, once again, studying her face with an amused look on his face.

"Allow me to demonstrate your new life. I can see that you are very aroused. You will feel this way all the time from now on. You will walk through this world desperately wondering what it would be like to fuck every man and woman you see. You would fuck me right now, if I were to choose it. But I'm going to save that until later. But I will permit you to have a little release. Go ahead and get yourself off. I'll just watch."

She couldn't decide if that was a command or permission, but she didn't dwell on it for long. One of her hands thrust itself into her pants, firmly grinding her clit against her pubic bone, moist sounds loud in the darkened cabin. The other hand had risen to her right breast to pinch and knead her stiff nipple. Her breathing was becoming rapid now. She kept her eyes closed, mouth slightly open, a thin film of perspiration forming on her face.

"Open your eyes." She opened her eyes at the sound of his voice, the question interrupting her rhythm. "Keep your eyes open. I want you to look around you while you're cumming." He leaned in very close, lips nearly an inch away from her ear. She could feel his hot breath as he whispered to her. "Look at all the other people around you. You don't care. You just want to cum."

She could feel it now, building deep inside her, a heat and a pressure inside her gut.

"You'd like them to wake up, wouldn't you? So they could all see, see what a whore you are. Could you fuck them all? Would you like to try?"

She could no longer make out his words any more as her hips began bucking in her seat and the first wave of orgasm crashed through her. She gasped, and moaned, loudly. Her legs went rigid and her eyes rolled back in her head. The sensations rolled through her, from deep inside, out to the rest of her body, toes curling against the floor of the cabin. Soon, she reached a peak which caused her to leap up out of her chair.

Or attempt to. Her seat belt held firm and snapped her back into her seat and she let out a little shriek, alarming the passengers nearby. They had turned to look at her, as she looked back, shaking off what must have been a dream. Looking around the cabin, Sheila saw sunlight streaming in through several of the cabin windows, and startled faces looking back at her holding coffee and orange juice. She smiled weakly back at them and attempted to shrink into her seat. To her relief, no one paid her any mind during the rest of the flight, except for the businessman sitting next to her.

Very different from the man in her dream, he wore a wrinkled, tan suit and an ample gut. Balding and on the hard end of 50, he failed badly at trying to be covert as he looked at her chest and body. Sheila realized that her nubs were still clearly poking out through her shirt. "Goddamn it!", she thought, "Even I can smell how excited I am." Embarrassed, she turned toward the wall of the cabin, pretending to read the inflight magazine, while trying to ignore the thoughts that hounded her, thoughts about the obvious tent in the businessman's pants.

12