A Slave To Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling himself near the edge, he quickened his pace. Feeling himself at the point of no return, he quickly withdrew and held his dick in a tight grip. "Turn around! Turn the fuck around and take it, bitch!"

She responded as if she had been trained to it, sitting back on the edge of the bed and looking up into the camera, smiling the whole time. Opening her mouth, she extended her tongue, wide and waiting.

"AHH! Take it, you bitch! I'm coming. Fucking swallow that shit!" Sperm shot from his cock in a powerful spurt, the first part arching over her head and missing her entirely. The following ejaculations left a coating of cum on her forehead and right cheek, a drop or two actually landing on her tongue. When he finally finished, much of her face had a coating of slime.

Throughout the entire event, he had not relinquished the camera. It now captured her in her cum-covered glory as she began to use her fingers to wipe the cum off her face and then lick them clean. Benjamin was in a post-orgasmic state of disbelief, watching her display of wantonness.

After the last of it had been cleaned off, Sheila stood up again and laid a hand against his chest, pushing him back a bit. "That was great, Benji.", she said coquettishly, still licking her fingers, "I gotta go now. You know, get my beauty sleep. Come see me tomorrow." She turned to retrieve her clothes.

"Get the fuck out." he said gruffly, "your clothes stay here."

Turning with another wide smile, "Oh, I love it when you make me do naughty things." She used her ditsy voice, which didn't seem to be that much of an affectation at that time. "You're right. Sluts don't deserve clothes. Come see me tomorrow, if you can handle it again." She began walking out the door, but turned momentarily and said, "But next time, don't be so gentle with me." She left Benjamin alone in his bedroom, contemplating what had just happened.

12