A Slave To Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm." He groaned with pleasure, just holding her there against the trailer, just keeping himself fully inside her. The walls of her pussy spasmed around the length of his shaft, enjoying the feeling of being invaded by the hot length of meat. Both were frozen in the moment, worried that the slightest movement would send them over the edge, ending the pleasure too soon. Then the moment was gone and he began pumping himself into her in a steady, but relentless rhythm.

She began to feel breathless, his body crushing hers against the hard surface with his deep thrusting inside of her. A high pitched "uh, uh, uh." escaped her full lips, despite her best efforts to stay quiet. She still knew the public nature of the act and hoped no one would discover them, but this concern faded into the distance as she was lost in the sensation of being fucked, roughly and without regard. She was being used in public and the fact that she was now just a fuck toy to this stranger caused her to lose control.

The orgasmic build up was growing, a thunderhead of pressure expanding, pressing on her pelvis and threatening to explode, suddenly stopped as they both heard a voice from their side.

"I do appreciate the expression of love ya all is making on the side of ma truck, but I got to leave shortly and I thought you'd like to know so's you can finish up."

They both were shocked out of their revelry and looked in the direction of the voice to see a small man at the hard end of his fifties. Stained blue pants hung loose on his thin frame, held in place by suspenders, over a dirty, blue tee shirt. He was holding his hat in one hand, the other caressing a stubble covered chin as he stared at the couple fucking against his truck. Despite her approaching orgasm and being pressed against the side of a truck, she couldn't help but notice the bulge in the older man's pants.

Howie's hand moved from her neck to grab a handful of her hair and forced her head to look at the older man, keeping it pressed against the side of the trailer. "Hey, there, feller, don't mind us. I'm just lucky enough to be fuckin the Darlin of the Highway." He continued to push himself into her as he spoke.

Alarmed at having an audience, Sheila began to struggle a little, but between the compacted strength of her current partner and the irresistible urge to cum, her weak efforts were quickly quelled. She could only look on as the older man leered at her while Howie's cock pounded her, making her gasp and squeal. She was humiliated at the whorish display she must have been putting on. This humiliation only inflamed her arousal, causing her to moan wantonly, anxious for the release that her body demanded.

The older man's eye suddenly widened in recognition. "Holy Jesus! That is the Darling of the Highway! Wow, and to think that she's getting fucked against my truck!"

"Wait! What?" Sheila tried to rein herself back from her orgasmic edge at the thought that, not only she had an audience, but that this person recognized her. She placed both of her palms on the side of the trailer, to give her the leverage to push away, but then Howie shoved himself into her so hard it lifted her off the ground, squashing her boobs into the corrugated metal. What breath wasn't knocked out of her by the thrust came out as a high-pitched squeal. Howie followed that up with a series of jackhammer pelvic thrusts that sent her over the edge.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming, you fucking bastard! Fuck! Fuck! FUUuuuck!" All pretense at silence was gone as her body went rigid, toes and fingers curling, legs going weak beneath her. Through heavy lidded eyes, she watched as the older man took out his phone and began to take photos of her being violated against the side of a dirty truck. Her orgasm overtook her so completely that she felt nothing but pleasure at being filled with hard cock, Howie's member invading her again and again.

Howie's grip on her hips tightened, as she soon felt his dick swell inside her and spasmodically pump gout upon gout of hot juice inside of her. "Ahh, take it, you slut! Take my fucking cum! Gonna. Fill. You. Up!" He growled as her came inside of her, the velvety walls of her vagina milking the sperm from him. He had stopped thrusting, holding her tightly against him, his pelvis grinding into her round, white ass cheeks. They stayed like that for what seemed like minutes, before he pulled out of her and let go of her hips to step back and pull up his own pants.

Sheila leaned, limp, against the side of the truck, in a post-coital daze as rivulets of cum ran out of her pussy and the older trucker continued to record the evidence of just what a whore she had become. She only stirred into motion when Howie slapped her ass, hard, the sound of his hand on her full butt making a sharp crack that echoed slightly in the narrow space.

12