A Slave To My Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
A new kind of play comes into fruition.
2.4k words
3.88
23.3k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe sat in silence in the passenger seat as Daniel got back on the main roads visibly stewing over how the night had gone.

Daniel had tried his best to serve, to let go of the humiliation he'd felt at Emma's apartment. Chloe, though, clearly wasn't impressed.

The car ride continued in deafening silence as Daniel pulled on to their street and edged the car into the parking spot in front of their apartment.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I really tried."

Frustrated, Daniel tried to show his regret for how the night had progressed.

"I really did. Please don't be mad. I really tried Mistress."

Chloe stared forward at the dashboard of the car, fiddling with a zipper on her jacket.

"Please, will you say something Mistress?" Daniel asked, almost begging. Daniel pulled the keys from the ignition and stared down at his naked cock shriveled from the cold as he quivered.

With a deep sigh, Chloe finally cut the almost visible tension in the air of the car. Putting a hand on the middle console she leaned over to the drivers seat towards Daniel and put a caring hand on his shoulder.

"I know you did. I'm proud of you, because I know it's all you're capable of. I'm sorry I got so upset with you, I know you're just learning to be a slave in front of your friends. I'm not going to punish you tonight."

Danial, surprised now by her tenderness, tried to speak but the words wouldn't come.

"Let's just go inside, I need to get some rest before brunch tomorrow with Emma." Chloe said as she gripped the handle on the car door, prying it open still making eye contact with Daniel. "Let's go have you make us some dinner."

Tugging on the leash strapped around his neck, Chloe pulled Daniel's naked figure not through his door but hers. Without hesitating Daniel crawled over the middle console and drink holders, clumsily exiting out her passenger side door on his hands and knees.

"Hurry up, I'm freezing." Chloe said with a slight eye roll looking away toward the apartment.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry."

Jumping to his feet, the two continued up the frozen concrete steps into the apartment. Daniel was still entirely nude save for the collar around his neck and the small iron cage around his penis.

He couldn't help but notice the disappointment in Chloe's face, her unwillingness to look him in the eye as they set their things down in the kitchen.

"Make us some pasta - I'm going to shower up, make sure it's ready before I come out." Chloe said, exhausted.

"Yes Mistress." Daniel said as he pulled a large pot from the drawer below the sink and began to fill it water.

Chloe slipped into her room and tossed her shirt off. With the door open, Daniel saw the sides of her breasts. Her breasts were small and perky, almost poking out in a forward direction. He'd always loved her nipples.

"Focus", he said to himself silently, shaking his head.

Twenty minutes passed and Daniel tended to the pasta as Chloe showered. Pouring a jar of red sauce into the finished product, he smelled the soaking pasta noodles to make sure it was as she liked it.

Pasta was Chloe's comfort food. He wondered what she was feeling.

The two of them ate in a familiar silence. Daniel, sat naked on the ground, still leashed, was given a large metal dog bowl to eat from as Chloe sat on the couch and rested her meal on the coffee table in front of her.

Daniel wasn't allowed silverware any more and had been taught to eat with his face like an animal.

He wanted to talk to her through animalistic bites. To ask her what was going on in her mind. Why had she changed her mind? Why hadn't she punished him?

She wasn't exactly one for skipping punishments.

As frightened as Daniel was after the night he'd had, he would always love her. He never wanted Chloe to leave him. He would do anything to make sure she was okay.

Grabbing the remote and shutting the tv off, Chloe stood up and scooped the leftovers from her pasta into Daniel's dog bowl with an audible plop.

"Eat it all. I'm going to bed. Wash the dishes and clean up before you sleep. I'll be gone early tomorrow for brunch so just make sure the house is clean when I get back if I don't see you first."

The remote dropped to the coffee table and Chloe left quickly to her room.

"Yes Mistre-"

Chloe's door was already shut and locked behind her.

Daniel was never the best at picking up on when a girlfriend had been upset with him, though that certainly wasn't the case tonight.

DECEMBER 11th

The morning came all too quickly. Daniel sniffled and rubbed his eyes as he tried to adjust his nostrils to the morning air, slowly rolling off his air mattress as the faint sounds of birds filled the quiet living room.

Chloe had left before he woke up, going for brunch with Emma, Jake and his friend Myles. A bit on the counter read "Be back soon! Out for brunch with Emma. Clean my bathroom while I'm gone and wash the sheets on my bed. Love you."

Daniel smiled as he read the note, thinking maybe Chloe hadn't been as upset with him as he thought. She seemed better today; nicer. With a relaxed sigh he set out on his chores for the day.

"So how long have you guys been friends?" Chloe smiled, staring up at Myles' tall frame as they waited in line for their drinks. Both Myles and Jake were large men and it was easy to see they worked out quite often.

"Oh we met a few years back actually. Jake and I were both in the same law firm after college."

"A lawyer, huh? Sounds like Emma lucked out with Jake then." She winked at Emma.

"Where do you guys want to sit?"

"Let's grab a spot over by the window."

The four of them sat down and laughed through their meal. The group had begun ordering mimosas and after an hour or so, as the alcohol quickly relaxed their inhibitions, they began to get more comfortable.

Myles, turning directly to Chloe now, began to poke for information.

"So you have a boyfriend, right? Where is he now?"

Chloe cleared her throat and blushed making eye contact with him, almost looking embarrassed to talk about Daniel.

"I do, yeah. We've been dating for a few years now. He's at home cleaning." Shooting a sarcastic look at Emma.

Myles and Jake picked up on the look and wondered what the big secret was.

"What's that look for?"

"Oh, nothing. Chloe's boyfriend is just the biggest loser I've ever met." Emma laughed.

"Oh he's not that bad" Chloe responded, pushing Emma's arm.

"What do you mean?" Jake and Myles both look confused.

Jake shot up from a hunched position to upright as he felt Emma's hand stroke his cock over his jeans, trying his best not to let anyone else at the table notice.

"Yes he is! Tell them what a dumbass he is. They're cool, I promise they can handle it." Stroking Jakes cock even harder now.

"Well okay. Before I say this I do love him and I would never leave him, but he's basically the dumbest." Both Emma and Chloe giggled.

"He does whatever I tell him to. I essentially just use him to clean my apartment and pay for bills. He doesn't work but his grandparents left him a huge inheritance before they died." Chloe shrugged and took a sip of her drink.

"He was pretty devastated about it, but now I use that money to pay my rent and do fun things. Like going to brunch with cute lawyers." She winked at Myles.

"Ha! Holy shit that's fucked up. So he's basically just a cuck?" Jake joked, noticing Emma's hand sped up to his words.

"Well I've never cheated on him and honestly I never would, so not technically. But he is just as pathetic. We have our own thing I guess."

Myles felt his cock begin to fill with blood hearing her words. He liked the way she spoke so poorly about Daniel, almost as if he were a pet.

Emma, on the other side of the table, was now quickly jerking Jake's cock outside of his pants with almost no regard for being caught.

The table they'd picked was secluded enough that she didn't need to worry about strangers catching her, but Chloe could now clearly see her arm moving back and forth and wondered if Myles was seeing it too.

"I think we're exciting someone..." Chloe teased, nudging Myles with her elbow and looking toward Emma and Jake.

"You guys are crazy." Myles laughed.

"Hey, if insulting your pathetic cuck of a boyfriend gets me more handjobs like this I think I'd write a book full of it."

Jake and Myles both chuckled as Emma hungrily continued, wiping a drop of Jakes pre cum from his head and sticking the finger in her mouth.

"Mmm. I think your cock likes insulting Daniel too." Emma cooed as a line of spit trailed from her mouth to her finger.

"Okay okay guys, calm down over there." Chloe kicked Emma's chair softly And giggled. "There's plenty of time to make fun of my boyfriend when we're not at a cafe surrounded by people."

Emma stuck out her tongue and dramatically sighed as she put Jake's throbbing cock back into his jeans and pulled the zipper up.

"Speaking of-" Myles put his hand to Chloe's shoulder sending sparks through her body. She couldn't help it - Myles was annoyingly cute.

She'd be lying if she said she hadn't wondered what he looked like under that sweater. How he could possibly still be single.

Still, she had a boyfriend and did her best to push those thoughts down enough to make eye contact with him without bursting into flame.

"Jake and I are throwing a party this week. You and Emma should come by, it's going to be a lot of fun."

"I'd love to." Chloe blushed back at him. "Should I bring my boyfriend?"

"Sure." He said hesitantly. "I'll give you my number and I'll text you the details later today." Myles took her phone and entered himself in as a new contact.

"Sounds good. I can't wait! Emma and I will both be there for sure. I'll see about Daniel." Slipping her phone back into her pocket, trying her best not to smile at the heart emoji Myles had entered after his name.

"Well if you two are done assaulting each other under the table, you and I need to get out of here and back to work." Myles said to Jake, teasing Emma.

The four of them said their goodbyes and Emma headed to the car with Chloe.

"Isn't he cute?"

"He seriously is. No more teasing me with your boyfriend's hot lawyer friends while I'm stuck at home with Daniel!"

The two shared a laugh at Daniels expense.

"Anyway, I'll see you later. Hearing you talk about your loser of a slave made me so wet I think I need to change." Emma joked.

"Let me know what you find out about the party from Myles and I'll keep you in the loop with Jake."

DECEMBER 13

"Come here puppy! Breakfast time." Chloe yelled from her room as Daniel sat up right on his air mattress.

"Yes Mistress!"

Entering the room he found Chloe laying on her stomach in bed, her feet swaying in the air behind her as she texted.

"Really get in deep today. I've been so fucking horny all morning, I think you're going to have a lot of juices to clean."

"Yeah? Have you been thinking about using your slave? I like that I turn you on so much, Mistress."

Chloe looked up and laughed, shaking her head. "Just get your fucking tongue in my pussy, you dork."

The couple had been having a wonderful time together the past week. It was like after that night at Emma's apartment a switch had been flipped in Chloe's mind.

She was nicer, more affectionate, and even hinted at letting Daniel cum that month for Christmas if he behaved extra well.

Crawling in the bed behind her Daniel eagerly spread her cheeks open and plunged his tongue into her. His mouth happily explored every inch of her, sucking and licking at her engorged clit.

She was turned on. Daniel actually felt like a man that morning, knowing his girlfriend was that wet thinking about him. Knowing she wanted him.

Minutes passed and Daniel obediently continued his task, pushing his tongue in as far as he could possibly get it to go, scooping it upward and raking the liquids from her body.

"Clean my asshole while you're down there too, then you can make me cum."

"Yes Mistress" Daniel moaned with a muffed sound.

Chloe continued to text, her fingers darting quickly from letter to letter as she smiled. Daniel could hear the sound of a text come through but it was quickly buried under the sound of Chloe cumming.

With one hand on her phone and one hand reached back into Daniels hair, her moans turned into fevered screams as her orgasm took her over.

She forced Daniels head deeply into her pussy and asshole, the muscles inside contracting and tightening rhythmically around his excited tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, don't fucking stop." She commanded, pushing her ass into his face for more leverage.

Her body finally came to rest almost a full minute later, sweat and bodily fluids leaking down her backside and down Daniel's chin.

"Wow. You really do want me this week." He said with a proud smile.

"What? Oh. Of course baby. Yeah." Still catching her breath she stood from the bed and threw a robe on.

"Go get the shower warmed up for me and make some breakfast. I'd love some espresso too."

"Jake and Myles invited us to a party this Friday, so Emma and I only have three days to find something cute to wear. We're going shopping later."

"Oh a party? That sounds fun, I haven't had a drink in forever." Daniel said nervously, hoping that if he were allowed to come it wouldn't be a repeat of the night at Emma's apartment.

"Yeah it'll be a bunch of his friends from his law firm. He said you could come too, I'm really excited."