All Comments on 'A Slave To My Girlfriend Pt. 04'

by ExtremeErotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's sad and a shame that the author is suffering from these intrusive thoughts. However I do implore sane readers to allow him to work through his issues in this safe space. Without this safety valve he may cause harm to himself or others, so be patient and lets try to reserve judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nothing here to rate! the overall stories has a lot of potential I am not sure if you have the time or energy to develop it. I will wait to see where it leads from here before I judge. Pappasleaze!

ExtremeEroticaExtremeEroticaover 2 years agoAuthor

Half of the chapter did not upload when this was posted initially. Fixed now - enjoy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this entire story and it makes me sad. It's so obvious that he loves Chloe, but it's not so obvious that she loves him. It's the internal dialogue that bothers me. He doesn't like it. Even if she says he does. If he was more loving and thankful in his thoughts I think this would be wonderful. However he doesn't leave her.. hmm. Please don't let Chloe cheat on Daniel. I'd like a happy ending please. It is hot though. Good work. If you can write a story that makes me sad then it must be good work.

hadesshadessover 2 years ago

amazing story

i like this story so much

i like how mean you make some characters and how you write it

please keep going and thank you for the story

hadesshadessover 2 years ago

i like it

and kinda hope he does become a cuck

having her cheat on him wouldn't be bad i look forward to what you do next

eightOeightseightOeightsabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. I love the dynamic between Kiley and Daniel. A suggestion for the future: you could give more detail to Chloe's outfit/underwear, maybe Daniel could walk in on her getting ready to see Myles or something, idk. Great writing overall.

I hope you continue this series, really looking forward to more work from you in the future.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Heat story!!!! Reslly needs more😀😀😀👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously she doesn't love him at all. I think Daniel is destined to be with Kiley

fliehrfliehrabout 1 year ago

Oh man you are teasing us, i cant wait to read how Chloe cheats on Daniel with Miles. She has to make him a cuckold.

chefjess2039chefjess203910 months ago

for all the people that think this story is good I suggest you seek help

TonyBeetsTonyBeets8 months ago

Fantastic story, you are a talented writer. Thank you very much for posting!

serve_HERserve_HER3 months ago

Wow awesome story -please continue!! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous