A Slave to Panties

Story Info
A quick slide into his addiction to wearing panties.
8.5k words
4.78
13.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot water from the shower rained over my body. After thoroughly cleaning myself I always took a few minutes to let the water beat down on me as I used this time to think about various things. Today I was frustrated. Before I got in the shower I opened my chest of drawers that held my underwear. It was empty. My wife never kept up with the laundry and any time I had a situation where I was out of something like underwear she found a way to make it my fault. "Why didn't you let me know you were low on..." whatever it was I was low on. I wanted to reply "the overflowing laundry bins should give you a clue" but instead I would just say something to avoid conflict or I would say nothing at all.

Standing in the shower this day I decided to make a statement. Since I had no underwear I was going to just borrow some of hers. Thinking of putting on her panties made my cock start to grow. Turning off the shower, I grabbed my towel, dried off, and opened the door separating the bathroom I was in from the master bedroom. To my surprise my wife was sitting on the bed looking at her phone. She looked up at me exiting the bathroom without a stitch of clothes and then went back to her phone. That made me even more determined to make my statement.

I casually walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer that held her panties. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her head raise to see what I was doing. Instead of just getting a pair of her panties that were on top of the pile I rummaged around and found the sexiest pair she owned. I pulled out a pair of light blue lace panties and without looking at her or saying a word I slipped them on. I adjusted my now almost completely full erection but no matter how I tried to position it the panties couldn't contain it. I finally gave up and only then did I look in the direction of my wife.

"I take it you are out of underwear?" she said.

I wanted to say something smart-ass in reply but instead I just said "It's okay. Do you mind if I borrow these for today?"

"Help yourself." She went back to her phone.

Her attitude did nothing but piss me off more. The rest of the day I wore her panties and stayed excited. My cock was never less than semi-hard the entire time. I was a little bit embarrassed about the effect my "statement" was having on me. Since it was summer and we were just hanging out around the house on a Saturday, I was just wearing gym shorts over her panties. The bulge in my shorts was obvious and it did not go unnoticed by my wife.

I only know she noticed because she kept looking at my crotch all day. She never said a word. I thought by making my "statement" of wearing her underwear she would do laundry but that didn't happen.

That night when we were getting ready for bed I took off my gym shorts in our walk-in closet. I didn't realize my wife, Sally, had followed me into the closet until she said "That's a good color for you... blue. You wear it well." She winked at me. I started to slip her panties off and either sleep nude or just put my sleep shorts on without underwear.

"Leave them on and come to bed. Don't put anything else on." She said. It wasn't like she was giving me an option, she wanted me to keep wearing them. My cock began to grow and butterflies fluttered in my belly.

Sally had changed into a sleep shirt that every time she wore it her hard nipples strained the fabric. I loved that shirt! I thought that maybe I was going to get lucky but she pretty much just ignored me as she looked at her phone for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, I was pretending to do something on my phone but all I could think about was how those blue lace panties could not contain my fully erect cock. I wanted relief from my self inflicted day of torture! Instead, Sally turned off her bedside lamp, rolled over, and shortly fell asleep.

I don't know how long I lay there awake. My hand stroked the lace panties covering my cock. The fabric had slid into the crack of my ass which made me even more horny! I was tempted to make a move on her but knew from experience that when she rolled over like that it meant for me not to bother her.

I was restless and thought about jacking off so my cock wouldn't be so damn hard and I could go to sleep. After several minutes, who knows, it may have been an hour, I started to stroke myself. I had masturbated before beside my sleeping wife and had several orgasms that way in the past.

"Stop that and go to sleep." Sally said. She had been sleeping on her stomach. She propped herself up on her elbows. In the dim light of the room I could see her looking at me. "Seriously, stop playing with yourself."

Her catching me and admonishing me for self abuse did nothing to make my excitement go away. I rolled over on my stomach and tried to go to sleep. It seemed like forever before I finally drifted off.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running... and a raging hard-on. Both of my hands were under the covers gently caressing my ass and cock through the lace material.

"Baby" Sally called from the shower "Are you awake, you need to come take a shower."

"I'll be right in." I yelled back.

Sliding out of bed it was with remorse that I removed the borrowed panties. I carried them into our closet and deposited them in the clothes hamper. I then opened the shower door to join Sally. Before I could step in she looked down at my crotch. My erection was still full but I had discarded the panties.

"Where are your panties?" she inquired.

"I put them in the hamper."

"Those are delicate and have to be washed by hand. Go get them, you can clean them in the shower."

With little hesitation I turned to go retrieve the borrowed panties. When I got in the shower she told me how I should clean "our panties" in the future. For some reason my cock grew even harder. It did not go unnoticed by Sally either as she playfully slapped my erection before declaring she was getting out of the shower so I could have it for myself.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. Our naked bodies were pressed together as warm water rained over us. We briefly kissed but she made it obvious there would be no shower sex. Instead she disengaged herself from my embrace, grabbed her towel and exited the shower to dry off.

Again I was left with my thoughts. I was so horny I wasn't thinking clearly. Was she toying with me? Teasing me? Maybe I pissed her off by wearing her panties and this was her way of getting back at me. Now I began to feel guilty wondering what I needed to do to apologize.

Consumed by the need to make sure I wasn't in trouble I finished my shower quickly. I dried off in the shower before stepping out into the bathroom. I was shocked to see a pair of her panties lying on my sink. My cock started to grow but then I thought she had laid them there and forgot about them. I picked them up and walked out into the bedroom. She was again just sitting on the bed looking at her phone. She had on her robe but I couldn't tell what, if anything, she was wearing underneath. I stood there for a moment before she looked up.

"Did you forget these?" I asked.

"No, I still haven't done laundry so I saved you the trouble of having to pick something out. The blue lace panties look really good on you but I think the black will look just as good." A little grin settled on her lips as she watched for my reaction.

Honestly I didn't know what to do at that point. What I did know is my cock was growing harder by the second. What the fuck was wrong with me? I slipped on what she picked out for me, growing lightheaded with excitement.

This pair was completely lace just like the blue ones I previously had worn. The front was cut into a "V" that further reduced the ability of those panties to contain my erection. At the bottom of the "V" was a tiny red bow that stood out loudly against the black lace.

Sally was staring at me intently, studying my every reaction. "They look good on you." She observed in an unusually neutral tone. "Why don't you wear just those all day. Don't put anything else on. I want to see you in my panties all day."

"Just these? Nothing else?"

"Yeah, you look really cute."

"Okay... I guess."

"Great!" She was clearly happy that I didn't object. "Come over here."

I started to walk toward where she was on the bed as she sat up and swung her legs over like she was going to stand up and get out of bed. Instead she sat on the edge of the bed and removed her robe. Spreading her legs she motioned for me to get on my knees on the floor.

"Make me cum."

My heart was pounding. We had never been this way with each other. I am not sure who was more excited because when she opened her robe, her nipples were rock hard and sticking out as much as they ever have but even more revealing is the fact her pussy was drenched. I could see where her thighs and even her robe were obviously wet.

Kneeling between her legs I smelled her musky sent as I leaned in to fulfill her wish. I started by licking her thighs and the area around her pussy that were already wet. I nibbled, tongued, and kissed everywhere except her clit. It was now my turn to tease her! I thought I was being sly but she wasn't going to have any of my games. She grabbed my head forcefully and pulled me roughly into her groin.

"I said make me cum! If I wanted you to tease me I would have told you to tease me."

My groan was of pure lust for her. She had never acted this way, ever. I focused on the things I knew she liked and would make her orgasm. Her breathing quickly became heavy and rapid.

"Yesss. Right there keep doing that!"

I was flicking my tongue rapidly over her clit. Grabbing my head she held me firmly in place between her legs. As my tongue continued its rapid pace she simultaneously yelled out and squeezed her thighs together in what appeared to be an attempt to crush my skull. As difficult as it was for me to breath or move, I kept working my tongue as much as I could. When her orgasm subsided she released her vice like thighs while pushing me back with her hands. The result was I fell backwards and landed on my ass.

I sat there stunned by what just happened. Sally meanwhile collapsed backwards on the bed, her legs still open wide and her pussy at eye level. I stared at her wondering what had gotten into my wife. I wanted so bad to bury my hard cock in her, but I couldn't move.

After several minutes she finally spoke. "That was really good. You did a great job honey."

Even after she spoke to me, I felt like I should just stay where I was. My hard cock was poking out of the waistband of my panties and I was leaking more precum than usual. My hands remained at my sides even though the urge to stroke myself was overwhelming. Slight pain settled in my scrotum as my need to relieve the pressure building there grew.

"Come here."

I immediately rose and stood by the bed. She looked up at me from her position and then took one of her hands and began to rub her pussy. The entire time she stared up at me. My focus alternated from watching her masturbate to her intense gaze as her eyes moved from my face to my pantie covered cock. She rubbed her clit for a while and then she slipped a finger, and then two fingers, into her pussy. I watched as her climax slowly built. When she finally came, she moaned loudly while I watched her pussy contract in orgasm. Again, for a few minutes she just lay there with her eyes closed. I watched as her heavy breasts rose and fell as her breathing slowed.

"I think it is a shame that women can have multiple orgasms so close together and men are spent after just one." She continued to gently rub her clit as she spoke. "I think I am going to go for number three. Would you mind getting my vibrator out for me?"

Without a word I opened the drawer from her nightstand where I knew she kept her toys. I grabbed the one she normally uses and handed it to her. She turned it on and I heard the familiar buzzing. She spread her labia with one hand and gently inserted the vibrator into her very wet pussy. Once she had the vibrator covered in her slick natural lubricant she held it on her clit.

"Play with my tits." Sally commanded.

Without a word I did as she said. Her nipples were rock hard. I rubbed my fingers over them the way I know she likes. Occasionally I would give them a gentle pinch and I worked in a few full hand squeezes of her whole breasts. With my help, but I am sure mainly from her vibrator, she was soon experiencing her third orgasm in short order.

"Whew!" she exclaimed after she had a short rest. "Those were three good ones."

She looked over at me and saw my fully erect cock poking out of my panties. She reached out and playfully rubbed the precum over the head of my cock. I was sure if she kept that up for just a few more seconds I could cum. I don't know if she sensed what was about to happen or not but she stopped what she was doing. With a wicked grin she said "I guess you should do some laundry."

She stood up and had me stand up too. Again she looked me up and down. She reached out and cupped my balls with her hands through my panties. "So cute!"

With that she dressed herself as I stood there dumbfounded. My erection never faded as I watched her put on her panties, bra, shorts, and a blouse. She added a small amount of makeup. She slipped on a pair of sandals and started to walk out of the bedroom. She turned around to look at me where I had been standing in shock for the last fifteen minutes as she dressed.

"Remember, nothing else but those panties and you need to do the laundry." She turned and walked out.

Being out of her presence snapped me out of whatever trance I was in. I thought to myself "what the fuck just happened." I also realized my cock was still fully erect. Mindlessly I collected the laundry from the hamper and took it to the laundry room. I separated the clothes by color. When I was almost done with that part of the task Sally's voice startled me.

"I'm glad you haven't started the washer. I forgot to tell you about the delicates. You need to wash some things by hand." She went through the piles of clothes and placed many of her things in a separate pile. There were several pairs of panties, some bras, and then some blouses. She noticed my confusion and continued "we will have to get a separate hamper so you won't have to think about what to hand wash in the future. I'll make it easy on you." She patted my pantie covered bottom as she turned and went back to whatever it was she was doing.

I ended up doing all of the laundry. She watched me hand wash the delicate items and made sure I washed them the way she wanted me to. It was also pointed out that what I was wearing was delicate and would need hand washing as well.

When I finished washing, drying, and folding the laundry, as well as putting it in the proper drawers or closet, I felt the need to find Sally and tell her I was done.

"Hey honey," I said as I entered the living room area. She was sitting on the far side of the room looking at her computer. "I finished all the laundry."

"Great, and you put it away as well?"

"Yes, yours and mine both."

"Thank you honey. I guess tomorrow you can go back to wearing your own underwear." She glanced at my still erect cock poking out of my panties.

"Yeah, I guess so..."

A big knowing smile took over her face. "What's the matter baby, are you disappointed?" She patted the sofa she was sitting on, beckoning me to come sit next to her. When I sat down, she reached out and stroked my shaft through the lace material. In response I moaned softly wishing desperately for her to make me cum.

"Does that feel good baby?" Sally asked. My response was a pathetic moan. I was so horny all she had to do was stroke me like that for just a little longer... instead she stopped and firmly griped my balls that were barely contained in my pretty black lace panties with a red bow.

"Please!" I begged.

"What's the matter baby?" She was toying with me. Sally had never done this before and I would never have thought I would put up with anybody treating me this way. For whatever reason though I was putty in her hands.

"Please." I said again more softly.

"Please what? What do you want?"

She knew what I wanted. I knew she wanted me to beg for it. What had gotten into her?

"Please make me cum."

She squeezed my balls a little harder and laughed when I recoiled from her. I didn't actually move away because she had a firm grip. She released her vice like grip and then returned to slowly stroking the shaft of my erection through my very feminine black lace panties with the cute red bow. It appeared that she was actually going to let me cum so I relaxed and let myself enjoy the feel of her touch and the eroticism of the lace material. I was so close to the release I needed.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?"

"Yes!" My response didn't sound very manly. "I'm gonna cum for you. Oh gawd..."

My cock erupted with probably the largest load of cum I had ever experienced. The first spasm sent a stream that landed in the middle of my chest almost dead center between my nipples, the next two ruined my stomach area and the rest drenched my panties.

"Wow, that was impressive!" Sally exclaimed with what appeared to be legitimate admiration.

I leaned back on the sofa in exhaustion and relief. It took a while for me to recover enough to open my eyes. When I finally did I saw Sally staring at me with a thoughtful look on her face. I think I blushed with embarrassment. Why was I so excited all day doing laundry and wearing her panties. Why didn't I try to have intercourse with her that morning instead of just watching her have three orgasms as my nuts were aching to be released. Why did I have such a massive orgasm simply from her stroking my cock through the lace material of my girlie black panties. What the fuck was happening to me?!

"Wow baby. That was really hot watching you cum so hard."

"Oh my god you had me so turned on." I responded. "I needed to cum so bad. Thank you."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why were you so turned on? I don't think I have ever seen you like that. It was like you were in a trance or something."

"It was you. Whatever you did. I don't even know what... how... I don't know..."

"Hmm" she replied. "Well, you better go clean up that mess. It looks like you made a good mess of those panties as well. You should probably go ahead and hand wash those before all that cum dries."

Without a word I got up. I took the panties with me into the shower and rinsed out as much of the cum as I could. After cleaning myself up I went to the laundry room and hand washed the panties in the sink and then hung them up to dry along with all the other delicates. I didn't realize it but I was standing in the laundry room totally naked. I didn't want to put on any clothes. I liked being naked. I could feel my cock begin to stir.

As I was standing in the laundry room lost in my thoughts Sally's voice startled me again.

"You okay?"

"Oh shit! You scared me."

"Sorry." She smiled. "Doing something you shouldn't be?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so."

"Why are you naked?"

"I just got out of the shower."

"Baby that was twenty minutes ago."

"Oh."

"Are you waiting for me to get you another pair of panties?"

"No." I said way too quickly and defensively.

Sally looked at me for a minute and then took me by the hand. "Come on sweetie. I'm sure we can find something pretty for you to wear."

My cock grew instantly hard. Sally noticed my reaction and as she led me down the hall she said "You're a bad boy Danny. A cute little bad boy."

Once we were in the bedroom Sally opened the dresser drawer that had her panties. She scooped them all up and then spread them out on the bed.

"See anything you like?"

My head was swooning. My cock was rock hard. My mind was screaming "What the fuck is wrong with you!"