A Slave to Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scanned the rather large collection she had. My eyes immediately locked on a pink pair that were satin but had a lace waistband. I tried to look at the other panties to pick something that at least wasn't the MOST feminine of the lot. But I wanted to wear those pink ones so bad. They had a seam in the back that made the panties hug your ass tightly, the seam helping the material tuck itself into the crack of your ass. There was also a cute little bow in the front. For some reason I loved the little bows on panties. I could feel myself getting lightheaded again.

Sally stood there not saying a word. Even so, I knew she was staring intently at me as I scanned her collection.

"It's okay Danny, if you want them go ahead."

Evidently she knew exactly which ones I was looking at and realized I was having an internal conflict. I was paralyzed by the embarrassment I was feeling at the overwhelming excitement I had about wearing those panties.

Sally picked up the pink panties off the bed and draped them over my hard cock. "Try not to mess them up before the end of the day, otherwise you will just be going naked."

The rest of that Sunday we stayed in. I waited on Sally hand and foot and I mean that literally. When she wanted a drink I made her one. I cooked dinner. Well, she supervised my cooking dinner. After dinner we watched television while I rubbed her feet and calves. When we went to bed I gave her a full body massage and offered to make her cum with no obligation for her to have sex. She thanked me for the offer but said she was enjoying the massage too much for me to stop. I don't know how long I rubbed on her before she told me she had enough and wanted to sleep. We both had work the next day.

As I lay in bed, thoughts raced through my head. I place a hand on my panties and slowly caressed my stiff shaft through the material. I wasn't masturbating, I wasn't trying to cum, I just loved the feel of those panties. More than that the psychological impact was overwhelming. I thought about how wearing panties had changed me. I did everything for Sally that weekend, things I hated doing but had always been her responsibility. As I thought about it, I realized I didn't for a second hate any of it nor did I resent Sally for not doing "her part". I was just her pantie slave. I wanted to be her slave as long as she would let me... no, no. That isn't right. As long as she MADE me wear panties. I wanted her to make me wear them and then make me do as she pleased.

My mind didn't stop there. I fantasized about all sorts of things. I imagined I was forced to take on the role of her wife. Not just the domestic role, the sexual role. I imagined her being the dominant partner and I did as she pleased. As I imagined what I like most in a sexual partner I put myself in the role of the woman. What if we actually changed places with each other. I actually would become her. I would be in her body and she in mine. I knew what I liked. I would give her such great blowjobs...

Wait. What? WTF?! Did I just fantasize about sucking her cock?! I realized right then I was totally fucked. I was a mentally a wreck. I shrugged it off to the fact I was so damn horny. All I had to do was cum and I would come down from this crazy sexual frenzy. Right? But I didn't want to... I fell asleep fantasizing about her fucking my ass. That night my dreams were filled with sex, of being dominated. I wasn't just wearing panties, Sally had me in dresses and wearing makeup. We went shopping for sexy lingerie together and after having dinner we went out clubbing. When my alarm went off it interrupted my dream just as Sally and I were leaving the club with two big, muscular, black men with huge bulges in their pants.

"What the fuck?" I whispered as I shut off the alarm.

"What's wrong?" my dream BFF asked.

"Huh... oh. Nothing, just a weird dream."

"Oh yeah? Want to share?"

I just sat there thinking "Yeah, sure. I had a dream you and I went clubbing and picked up to well hung black men but my alarm ruined the dream..."

Wait. What? Ruined my dream? Was I really disappointed I didn't get to finish my dream where the obvious path forward was I was going to get fucked by a huge black cock? Hell no!

"Uh, well. I can't really remember much of it." I lied.

"Really? You remember so little that you woke up and said 'what the fuck', I find that hard to believe."

"Well it's true..."

"Maybe its because you dreamed of wearing panties." She giggled as she reached under the covers to find my hard cock straining the fabric of my panties. "Damn, did you sleep with that hard thing all night?"

"Morning wood." I said defensively.

"This isn't morning wood. This is 'I'm horny as fuck' wood. Just admit those panties turn you on."

"Well obviously I can't deny that."

"Then tell me about your dream. Did it involve panties?"

I decided to be at least somewhat truthful. No way I was going to admit to the part about leaving with her and those two guys and looking forward to getting fucked. Wait, I was looking forward to that? Yes, in the dream I realized I was hard and horny as hell. Oh... my... gawd!

"Um, yeah..."

"And?"

"And what? I was wearing panties."

"That isn't enough for saying what the fuck. Come on. Tell me. I'm your wife. Your secrets are safe with me."

Taking a deep breath, I shared what I dared. "You took me shopping for panties. We ended up buying more than panties. You dressed me up as a girl, make up and all. Then we went shopping as BFFs. As girlfriends."

"Wow. That is pretty hot. You and me. BFF girlfriends. I always wanted a girlfriend to go shopping with so I could spend your money!" Sally giggled. She was trying to make it seem like she was joking but her nipples were hard as rocks as they tried to rip through the fabric of her nightgown. "What else?" She prodded.

"Nothing, being dressed up as a girl out in public was weird." I hoped that was enough to justify my 'what the fuck' moment.

"Come on BFF, let's go take a shower. Us girls need to stick together!"

"I shouldn't have told you all of that."

"Yes, you should." It really must have turned her on because she pulled back the covers to see my erection poking out of the top of my panties. She crawled between my legs, pulled the waistband of my panties down just enough to gain access to my cock. At first, she just stroked me but for the first time in months she guided my cock into her mouth. It wasn't just teasing either. It was obvious she wanted me to cum and to cum quickly. I didn't disappoint her.

"Sally, I'm gonna cum."

Normally she would pull my cock out of her mouth and use her hand to finish me. This time she just sucked harder. I exploded in her mouth. She never stopped sucking. If she swallowed any it wasn't much. When she was satisfied I was done, she looked up at me. Cum was on her lips and chin. She opened her mouth to show me some on her tongue. I stared at her in disbelief. I can count on, now, three fingers the times she let me cum in her mouth. The other two times she would immediately go to the bathroom and spit it in the sink. Seeing her face and mouth plastered with cum was... sexy. And I told her as much.

"You look sexy as hell like that."

"Mmm. Then kiss me girlfriend."

I don't know who was more surprised when I did just that. She still hadn't swallowed the cum in her mouth. As our tongues wrestled we both shared the taste of my seed. At one point I even sucked off what was on her chin and neck. I didn't even realize I was swallowing it as I cleaned her up. We started kissing again but Sally finally said we needed to get in the shower or we would be late for our respective jobs.

"What was that all about?" Sally said about halfway through the shower.

"What was what about?" I said even though I knew exactly what she meant. How was I going to admit I liked sucking my own cum off of her and swallowing it.

"That." She said as she nodded her head in the direction of our bedroom.

Deflecting I replied "You tell me. It has been a while since you did that. What inspired that so I can do it again."

I could tell she knew I was avoiding the question, so she threw it back into my court "I guess I just got horny thinking about having a pantie wearing bff girlfriend as a husband."

"Me too." I said as I embraced her and we kissed.

Slapping my ass hard, "Come on girlfriend. We need to move."

Chapter 2 What Happened?

All day at work I was wondering where all of this was going to go. I fantasized most of the day and accomplished little on the job. On my way home my cock was hard as steel wondering what Sally would have in store for me. Boy, was I disappointed. Things basically went back to normal. She didn't mention anything about the weekend activities, and I was too embarrassed to initiate the conversation.

That week I was wearing my own underwear and Sally wasn't offering hers to me. I thought maybe it was going to be a weekend thing for us but the weekend came and went. I couldn't find the courage to approach Sally about wearing her panties again and she seemed to have moved on from the incident. Maybe after thinking about it she didn't really want a pantie wearing cum sucking girlfriend as her husband.

That second week after what I considered the best sexual experience of my life to that point, I think I legitimately went into a depression. I barely ate and when I got home from work, I almost always took a nap. I didn't try to initiate sex and the couple times Sally did I just told her I didn't feel well or was too tired.

One evening Sally was folding laundry on our bed when I walked in to get ready to go to sleep. When I saw she was folding a basket of her lingerie and panties I felt my groin stir. Instead of heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into my bed clothes I went and sat on the bed and pretended to watch the television show that was on. Of course, Sally knew immediately that I wasn't interested in the show because I never watched that show before and would always leave the room when she would turn it on.

Sally is nobody's fool. Instead of paying attention to her show, she started focusing on me as she pretended to watch the television. I guess my lingerie addiction prevented me from being very stealthy in "quick" glances to see what kind of lingerie and panties she was folding.

The way our bedroom furniture is laid out, the dresser that holds Sally's lingerie is located on the side of the bed where I sleep. Using that as an excuse, Sally asked me to put her lingerie and panties in their respective drawers.

I was now fully erect. When I placed them in the drawers I did so one at a time. I wanted to feel and look at each one. My heart was racing and I longed to feel the lace and satin caressing my cock. I didn't know it but Sally watched me the entire time. Later on she would tell me that it was at that moment she knew that I was a sissy. Not a sissy in life but that I was a sissy sexually. A sissy and a submissive. Initially she was afraid about embracing that part of me. Over the next several days she tried to research information on the internet and even contacted a friend of hers who was a psychologist/therapist.

The more she learned about what she thought I was and then confirming it with her friend, the more confident and open she became with the idea of it (well, her friend never actually assessed me personally but based on all the information Sally had provided she was pretty sure I was one of those men who wanted to be dominated at least on some level. The pantie fetish was a common aspect of men who wanted to be dominated so it fit to a degree, or so she said). At that point Sally and her therapist friend, Angie, put together a plan to facilitate my transition into either a sissy or a submissive. During the process, it would reveal what I really was and then Sally could proceed with what she was comfortable with.

Step one was to explore the depths of my pantie fetish. To do that Sally took me out of town for a romantic getaway on my birthday. We went to a city about two hours from where we live.

We checked into our hotel early on a Friday. Sally then informed me that she wanted to go shopping at a specialty store that was open until ten o'clock that night. I wasn't tired after the relatively short two hour drive so I readily agreed to go with her.

Sally didn't tell me what kind of shopping she wanted to do so when we pulled in front of the specialty lingerie store my heart skipped several beats. Even as we stepped out of the car I wasn't one hundred percent convinced we were actually going to go in the store. But we did.

I was in heaven when we stepped in the door. I wanted it all. I almost hyperventilated.

A saleslady approached Sally and asked if she could be of some assistance.

"Yes, I understand that you have a device that easily takes body measurements that will tell you what sizes you need to buy for any lingerie. Have I understood that correctly?"

"Yes Ma'am, we do. Are you interested in getting your measurements?"

"Sort of." Sally looked over at me and pointed "I actually need to get his measurements. It is his birthday and I am surprising him with some new outfits. Will your device work on men?"

My jaw nearly hit the floor. Simultaneously my entire body flushed in embarrassment. Did she really just say what I thought she said?

"Oh yes, we can easily get his measurements. We don't get a lot of men in here but we have had a few and the results were very good."

"What a relief, I was afraid we might have come all this way for nothing."

"Well, you don't have to worry, this wont be a wasted trip. We will get... I'm sorry, I didn't get your names... I'm Julie."

"Hi Julie, I'm Sally and this is my husband Danny."

"Is that Danny with a 'y' or and 'i'?" Julie inquired with a wink.

"Well today we will spell it with an 'i' don't you think?" Sally responded.

"Definitely." Turning to me Julie added "come along Danni, this won't take very long."

Julie was right. It didn't take long. Once she had my measurements she asked Sally what she was looking for.

"So, tell us Danni with an 'i', what did you have in mind?"

I was still in a state of shock and could barely speak. "I'm not sure..."

Julie immediately took the lead "Well come with me. I have a few ideas."

She took me by the hand until we stopped in the panties section. "Let's keep it simple for now. What styles do you like?"

My whole body probably flushed red and I was too embarrassed to speak.

"The girlier the better." Sally spoke up when it was clear I wasn't capable. "When he borrowed from me, he picked light blue and pink. Both had plenty of lace but he also likes the satin material as well. I don't think he cares about perfect fit or comfort either."

Sally looked at me to see if I had any objections. When I didn't object Julie started in a small section of panties that had a sign that said "Men's Lingerie."

She picked up a couple of pairs that were what might be considered feminine colors and which also had plenty of lace on them. The were designed such that there was a "pocket" for manly parts in the front.

"What do you think?" Julie asked looking at me. Without waiting for a verbal response she could tell I wasn't interested. "Okay, not what you are looking for. Can you give me some feedback on what it is you would be more interested in?"

"Danni, you need to speak up. Tell her what you want or why you don't like what she is showing you."

Looking down at the floor I said in an almost whisper "They aren't for ladies."

"Okay. That makes it easier. So you really don't care about comfort or containment. It is all about panties and you want them to be women's panties."

With that Julie quickly grabbed various types of panties with ample lace and some that had satin material as well. They were all very feminine and sexy. My heart rate quadrupled in a matter of seconds. Although I thought it impossible I blushed even more and my cock became rock hard.

Seeing my reaction and even stealing a glance at my crotch Julie said "I think we have some winners here." She held up each for my inspection. "Which ones do you like best."

I looked at Sally and asked how many I could get. "Let's start with seven for now. One for each day of the week. Okay?"

"Thank you." was all I could think of to say.

When I had picked out the first six pairs Sally said she wanted to pick the seventh pair. It made my breath catch knowing she wanted to do that. Her choice was a purple lacy g-string.

"You need to know how these feel. Guys think wearing a G-string is easy. Let's see how you feel after a few hours of this material stuck in your bum!" Sally and Julie chuckled at their joke but I couldn't wait to wear them!

I had been so focused on looking at panties for myself I completely missed what was going on between Sally and Julie. Almost from the moment Julie began helping us the two of them began a courtship of flirting. I didn't really catch on until Julie addressed my wife after we had finished picking out my seven pairs of panties.

"Now then. What about you. How can I help you?"

It wasn't just the words but how she said them. Especially that last sentence. I think I even saw Julie wink at Sally.

"I'm open for suggestions." Sally replied with a knowing smile.

"I was hoping you would say that. Let's pick out some things and then we can all go see how they fit."

Julie grabbed Sally by the hand and led her to another location in the store. As they passed by me Julie turned her head and mouthed "O M G" to me. I realized my cock was rock hard.

"Come on Danni with an i" I heard Julie call out.

Julie led us to the section that had corsets and bustiers. She picked out several items for Sally. Then Julie looked around like she was seeing if anybody was watching her before she picked out one other item. When she did this, I saw Sally smile widely.

"Do you mind?" Julie asked.

"Not at all! Lead the way?"

I wasn't sure what was going on, but we all took off immediately for one of the change rooms. In this store the change rooms were larger. It was to accommodate the customer and if requested a salesperson to help the customer. Some of their outfits could be complicated to try on.

Once we were in the change room Julie looked at my wife and said, "are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay then. How should we start? Do you want him to try on his stuff first?"

"That sounds like a good plan."

"What?!" I asked in complete shock.

"We need to make sure your panties fit or at least that you will be comfortable enough when you wear them. Start striping." Sally commanded. When I hesitated, she added in a firm voice "NOW!"

I stripped out of my man clothes and unsurprisingly my cock was rock hard. The first pair of panties I tried on could not contain my erection.

Julie stepped towards me and adjusted the waistband of my panties while simultaneously trying to push the shaft of my cock down underneath the material. As soon as her hand touched my cock I moaned.

"We'll have none of that!" Julie said and gave my ass a good slap.

"Ow!"

Sally started laughing as Julie continued to try and "adjust" my panties.

"Well, I don't think we were going for coverage anyway. Am I right?" Julie asked my wife.

"Absolutely not. He just wants to be my sissy. It's more of a symbol than anything."

"Perfect." Julie responded. Then she addressed me. "Okay sissy, try on the next pair."

For every pair of panties Julie continued to "check the waistband" while "adjusting" my cock and balls in a fraudulent attempt to contain my man goods inside the fabric. I realized what she was actually trying to do was to get me to respond so she could slap my ass again. If I made any sound at all she smacked my ass, much to Sally's delight. By the end of modeling show both of my ass checks were red and stinging, but my cock was as hard as ever.