A Slave to Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last pair I tried on was the thong. Julie instructed me not to take them off nor to get dressed. Turning to my wife she said in a completely different tone "Your turn."

Without a word my wife stripped naked as Julie watched. When all of her clothes were laid neatly on the bench she just stood there letting Julie check out her body. My wife is not athletic at all. She is just a little over weight and has nice D cup breasts. The size of her breasts isn't what is most impressive though. It's her nipples. When they are hard they sitck out about a half inch and are almost as big around as my pinky. Her aureole are dark and defined. I have never seen breasts that are more impressive, to me anyway. She also keeps her pubic hair trimmed very close and shaves to keep the shape more of a landing strip instead of a triangle.

It was obvious what Sally was doing. She wanted Julie to see all of her. Sally isn't by any means a supermodel, but she has a very desirable body that she is proud of. Julie took in the sight of her. Clearly, she liked what she saw and said as much.

"Very nice" Julie stated. "I think what we picked out will look absolutely fabulous on you."

Julie picked up the first outfit and began to help Sally into it. The outfit included a bustier that Julie meticulously helped Sally into. In particular, Julie took great care insuring Sally's breasts fit perfectly in the material.

Contrary to how she treated me when I moaned, the moan that escaped Sally was met with "I know, I know... me too." The sexual attraction between the two of them was massive. Instead of being jealous my cock just ached with excitement.

When Julie finished helping Sally into the outfit she stepped back to admire her. "My god you look awesome and that isn't even my favorite outfit."

With each outfit Julie was becoming more bold in where she let her hands roam. It was obvious to me and to Julie that Sally was extremely turned on. At one point Julie had to go get pantie liners to protect the lingerie. It just coincided with Julie helping Sally into a pair of panties that included a not so subtle finger slipping between Sally's labia and emerging covered in her wet sex.

Eventually Sally put on the last item. It was the best of the lot. Julie was clearly impressed with how Sally looked.

"What I wouldn't give." Julie whispered. After another moment of admiration, she asked Sally "Are you sure you don't mind."

"Why do you think I'm here? You know the answer."

Julie never took her eyes off of Sally as she began to strip. It was like I wasn't even in the room. Once she was nude Julie slowly turned so Sally could see every inch of her. I admired the scene as well but the show definitely was not for me.

Julie was very thin but it made her B cup breasts seem bigger. Her nipples were nowhere near the size of Sally's but I am sure they would have rivaled her in how hard they were. She completely shaved her pubic area, and it was clear that she was just as excited about this change room scenario as Sally and I were.

"Oh my gawd you're gorgeous!" Sally exclaimed.

Julie stepped toward Sally. She placed her hands gently on either side of Sally's face and held her gently. She slowly leaned in. Sally closed her eyes as their lips touched. I thought for a moment that Sally's legs were going to give way and she would crash to the floor. Julie sensed this moment of weakness and moved her hands and arms around Sally in a hug to support her. The kiss became passionate and lingered. When the embrace finally broke, Sally spoke in a weak voice.

"I need you."

"I know." Julie replied. "And you will."

"I've never..."

"Really? That makes me even hotter."

Julie quickly slipped into the outfit she had picked out for herself. Although not identical it was a close match to what Sally had on.

"What do you think?" Julie asked her.

"Awesome! Is there a reason you don't have panties?"

"I'll tell you later. My shift is up in an hour. Do you want me to meet you somewhere?"

"We are staying at the Double Tree down the street."

"I know where it is. Room?"

"536."

"Oh sweet. A balcony!"

"What about my sissy?"

"He can watch. Would you like me to bring a friend for him?"

"Uh, I don't know. What kind of friend?"

"My boyfriend can help train him if you like."

"I don't know..." Sally looked over at me which also made Julie look over at me.

Julie stepped toward me and grabbed my cock. "What do you think sissy? Want to play with another cock tonight."

I moaned at the touch of her hand on my cock but even louder when she asked if I wanted to play with another cock.

"I think that answers the question Sally. Unless you object."

"Daniel?" Sally looked me in the eyes. "Is that what you want?"

"I'll do anything to make you happy?" I replied.

"Oh Sally, if you have never seen a man suck a cock you just have to. You may not think so, but it is one of the hottest things!"

"Okay." Was her reply.