A Slave to Pleasure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have ways of making you do what I want, my dear. You didn't think I'd bring you here and do these things to you without a little insurance?Let me show you my ace in the hole--" he chuckled cruelly, "well, ace in your hole, if I'm to be completely honest."

He backed away from me suddenly and turned to fish a smartphone from his discarded khaki shorts. He swiped and tapped a few times before a security recording popped up on the large TV behind us via a screen mirror from the phone in the old man's hands: he was more tech-savvy than I assumed. I was even more surprised to see that the feed on his TV was from a security camera that pointed directly towards my driveway; I had never noticed cameras on his house, so I was shocked to realize he must have been watching me for some time. The video was clearly taken at night, but night-vision and a high-resolution lens showed my front yard and a parked car in precise detail. My blood ran cold as I recognized the car: it belonged to one of my ex-flings, a college basketball player I had gone out with a few times after my 18th birthday a year before. He had pressured me into giving my first blowjob in the back of that exact car, right in front of my parent's house. As I noticed the date, I trembled at the realization that this could be footage of that exact night.

My worst fears were confirmed as the camera panned and zoomed towards the back windows of the car. The camera must have been moved manually by Mr. Robertson himself, who had been watching the entire time via his secret, high-tech cameras. You could clearly see two figures in the back of the car, first fumbling around with each other and then engaged in a brief conversation. My face flushed with shame when after a few moments, the long-haired silhouette of my head was moved down out of the camera's view. I remembered that moment well: the college boy's hand firmly gripping the back of my neck as he guided my head down onto his waiting cock. He'd said I was a tease and that I had to help him out, then head-pushed me down to fulfill his 'needs.' I'd blocked his number that very night, but almost an entire bottle of mouth wash wasn't enough to wash the shame out of my mouth.

Tears filled my eyes as I relived one of my most humiliating moments through the eyes of my neighbor's hidden surveillance camera. I felt Mr. Robertson's hands creep around my waist as his body pressed against me from behind, his dick pressing against my lower back and throbbing with his elevated heartbeat.

"I own you, my dear. What do you think your parents would say if I send them this video, purely out of neighborly concern for a young girl's well being? How alarming would it be if this video were to show up on the internet, shared around for your friends to see?"

I was frozen staring at the screen, watching the still-playing video as the old man's hands worked up to cup my breasts. I watched the college boy on the screen tilt back his head and smile with the same look of victory that I saw on Mr. Robertson's face just a few minutes before, and I shuddered as the old man gently pinched and pulled at both of my nipples.

"I can ruin you. So, to avoid that--" he chuckled again darkly, "you will have to allow me to ruin you in another sense."

Mr. Robertson grabbed my shoulders and turned me back to face him, allowing the video to continue playing in the background. He looked down into my eyes and cupped my chin with his hands, forcing me to maintain eye contact as he said, softly but with a grave authority:

"You will follow every order that I tell you. I am now your master, and you are my slave. You are not to engage in any sexual activities with another man or woman--I am the exclusive owner of your body and your sexual pleasure. You are not to masturbate or touch yourself in any way without my explicit direction to do so, even when you are away from me. You have seen only the barest hint of the surveillance I have placed in and around your home to monitor you, and I will know if you disobey me."

I shuddered with horror at the implication that he could see what I was doing even inside my own home. I had no idea if he was bluffing, but given what he had shown me, I wasn't going to doubt that he was capable of bugging my house to spy on me. My parents were never home and we lived in a safe area, so the house was often unlocked and my dad didn't believe in security systems. Mr. Robertson would have had plenty of chances to get into our house, even my bedroom if he really wanted to.

"I already have access to your phone, and you will receive daily instructions on how to conduct yourself. I will now control what you eat, what you wear, where you go, and who you see. Despite my surveillance measures, it will be your responsibility to diligently update me on all of your daily activities.

Today, you will go home with your virginity intact."

I started when he mentioned my virginity. How could he possibly know that?

"Ahh, of course I know! Your mother should be more careful what she slips into casual conversation. I don't think she suspects that I've had my eye on you for a while. Yes, your pussy is safe from me--for today. But you will have to deal with this before you go."

He gestured down to his still-hard cock, and I marveled at his endurance: how long could he possibly maintain that thing?

He grabbed my shoulders and directed me back towards the couch, sitting down with a huff before positioning me between his knees yet again. He rubbed his cock with long, slow strokes as he cupped my face and continued:

"You are mine now, Shea, but I'm a patient man. It's not every day you have a perfect, moldeable little virgin fall in your lap, let alone as a next-door neighbor. I've been laying the groundwork for our relationship for years--getting close to your parents, convincing your mother that I was a lonely, harmless old widower. I have taken every precaution to make sure I can control all aspects of your life with no interference. I'll take my time and train you from the ground up to be my perfect little pet. An obedient slave for me to enjoy now that I've perfected the process. I have so much to teach you, little one..."

Mr. Robertson trailed off as the tip of his cock came to rest against my lips once more. His hand worked into my hair while the other continued stroking the shaft, and his gravelly, serious voice croaked out a final command:

"Open your mouth."

Tears continued to stream down my face as I obeyed him again, seeing no other way out of my situation. This man had outmaneuvered me, and as much as I hated to admit it, he was right--he owned me now. My parents would kick me out of the house if they saw that video--my father had told me as much when I asked to be put on birth control a few months prior. I had no other choice but to open my mouth wide before Mr. Robertson, who smiled down on me wickedly.

The thick head of his cock slid gently against my tongue, and I tasted the salt and musk of his pre-cum as he pushed the first couple of inches of the thick shaft into my open mouth. He gasped and groaned as the tip came to rest against the back of my throat.

"Oh, my girl. My sweet girl. What a lovely mouth."

I gagged and choked against his cock, but less than half of his impressive length had made its way inside me. The old man's fingers tightened in my hair as he began to force his way down my throat slowly but unrelentingly.

"Breathe through your nose and stop fighting me, baby girl. We need to desensitize that gag reflex."

I continued to sputter and gag but I obeyed and began to steal ragged breaths through my nose. His cock continued to penetrate my throat, and my jaw strained as the shaft thickened towards the base. I felt the head of his cock alarmingly deep in my throat and spit ran down my face in ropy cords. Finally, my nose came to rest in the silvery mound of his bush, forehead pressed firmly into his gut, and he held me there for what felt like hours with his cock buried in my throat.

The old pervert made a continuous stream of groans, sighs, and filthy comments as I knelt before him, struggling to breath while gagging on his dick. He told me how much he loved my tight little throat; how much he would enjoy stretching my virgin cunt in a similar fashion when the time was right; how natural and correct it was for me to be there, on my knees, taking his cock and preparing my body for his seed.

My tears dried as I listened to his words, and despite my horror, I felt strangely soothed by the calm, even authority of his tone. His voice eliminated any need for me think. I could just shut down and let him take over me in mind, body and soul. There was freedom in submitting myself wholly to his commands and I found myself longing to be released from the agony of making decisions for myself. This older man would take care of my every need: he would free me and protect me from myself. There was no need to be embarrassed or scared or guilty, because I was no longer in control. The realization was earth-shattering.

As these feelings washed over me, my throat and jaw relaxed, and Mr. Robertson began to moan with renewed urgency at the novel pliability of his newest conquest. His free hand gripped my neck from the side as he began to slowly pull his cock free from the embrace of my throat, and he shuddered as the tip re-emerged from my lips. He thrusted again suddenly, burying all but an inch of the thick shaft back inside me, and I gaged at the unexpected penetration. I fought against the nausea as he continued to slowly and deeply fuck my face: he was moaning in earnest now, and hadn't he just told me this was exactly where I belonged? I was starting to understand that it was my role in life to attend to my master's needs without question or complaint.

"I can see it in your eyes, you little whore. You're finally beginning to understand what I'm telling you: we were destined for this, you were made to be my perfect little fuck toy. You're starting to enjoy your duties, aren't you baby? You like it when I fuck your sweet little face with my huge cock? It's waited so long to be inside of you, and I know you've longed for it, too..."

I groaned lustily around the massive cock, and my moans only prompted the old man to increase the pace of his thrusts.

"That's right, my girl. I know what you do late at night when no one is around. I know you ride that pillow and dream of me. I've watched you moan and cum, desperate to have my cock inside of you. We'll live that dream very soon, but first, I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours."

I looked up towards Mr. Robertson's face, and I was stunned by the feral, almost animal look in is eyes. His trusts took on a frenzied pace as we made eye contact, and he moaned loudly over the wet slapping sounds of our face-fucking. He buried his cock in my throat with a final thrust before quickly pulling out, aiming the tip less than an inch from my mouth while finishing himself with quick, hard strokes. The old man's thick, hot cum exploded onto my face in huge globs. His enormous load coated almost my entire face, dripping down my chin and onto my heaving tits. He smiled warmly down at me, cupping my face as I returned the grin from on my knees.

"I told you before, my dear: you will lick up every single drop of my cum. It's a sin to waste my valuable seed."

I hesitated for a moment: I hated the taste of cum and I had never willingly swallowed before. Besides, Mr. Robertson's load was spread all over my face and chest at this point.

"Collect it with your hands and swallow it. Use your tongue, too. Now. That is not an optional request."

I slowly raised my hands and began to scrape the still-warm cum from my chest and neck. At the same time, I stuck my tongue out hesitantly and tasted the hot saltiness of my master's seed for the first time. For some reason, I found that I didn't mind the taste: there was something erotic, even taboo, about making sure that his cum made its way inside my body one way or another. I stuck my tongue all the way out and began to lick away all the cum I could reach, and when I ran out, I lapped up what I had collected in my hands. I continued this process for several minutes, still kneeling half-naked on the floor before the satisfied old man, who smiled faintly and absentmindedly fondled his semi-erect dick while he watched me clean myself. Finally satisfied that I had gotten every available drop of cum, I looked up at my master and awaited my next order. The rational side of my brain was frozen with embarrassment now that the deed was done. I had wholly and completely given my dignity to the old man seated on the couch above me and there was no going back. I gave myself back over to the side of my brain that craved submission as he opened his mouth again:

"I'm so happy we've finally started on this journey together. As I said, I've been thinking about this for some time now, and while the stage has been set for some time, I never dreamed I would be able to put my plan into action so soon. I told myself I would wait for you to turn 19. My perfect little pet, you barely made me wait.

Put on your birthday present and go home: since it's such a special day, you can eat whatever you want for a snack and make sure you have a big dinner and some cake, too. You mother said she was bringing your favorite from the French bakery you like so much. I'll send you more instructions after I've had a shower. Go home, my dear. You've pleased your master greatly today."

I stood up almost out of instinct. I walked calmly back to the bedroom to retrieve the black tank top with "Daddy's Little Slut" emblazoned across the front and pulled it over my head. I collected my wet clothes from the floor and returned to the living room, where Mr. Robertson was waiting for me. He had put on a red, knee-length dressing gown that hung open over his tight white briefs, and I had to admit to myself that I found him unbelievably sexy: despite his beer belly, his body was very muscular and his wrinkled skin was tanned from years of yard work and sun exposure. His face showed his age, but chiseled features stood out even from behind his thick, silver-grey beard. He was bald in a confident way that only added to his roguish attractiveness. Was it the endorphins from our fuck session? Why was I lusting over the old pervert that had coerced me into sucking his cock?

"Now come and give Daddy a kiss before you go, baby girl."

I walked up to Mr. Robertson and pressed my hands into his hairy chest. Muscular arms circled my hips as he pulled me close to him. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, sweeping his tongue into my mouth to taste his cum still lingering on my tongue. I moaned into his open mouth, overwhelmed by the wave of arousal that came unbidden along with his touch. He chuckled and pulled away, placing his hands on my shoulders to pivot me towards the front door.

"That's enough for today, little one. Don't be greedy. Like I said, I'm taking my time with you. My perfect little fuck toy."

As I stood in the front door, he pressed my keychain into my hand and gave me one more wicked, knowing smile.

"I'll see you soon, sweetheart."

He shut the door, and for several moments, I stood staring blankly at the chipped green paint. Eventually, I turned and trudged like a zombie back to my car to retrieve my purse. I checked my phone on the walk to the front door and saw I had 2 missed calls and several texts from my best friend, Kelli.

pick up!!! party at Jason's. They know it's ur birthday so the guys got you a bottle of tequila. come over so we can get ready and pregame, I got a vape pen 😈

SHEEAAAAA what the actual fuck pick up

k I bet ur asleep I'm just gonna come get you, get ready bitch!!!!

I checked the time: 4:07 pm. I had been at Mr. Robertson's for almost two hours and hadn't even realized. The texts were time stamped around 3:50, so I had about 30 minutes before Kelli made the drive all the way from her parent's farm out in the outskirts of town. If I hurried, I could hop in the shower and slap together an outfit by the time she showed up.

To Be Continued :)

12