The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 01

Story Info
Rich 19-year-old blonde is desperate and unwittingly used.
14.5k words
4.31
129.7k
184

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
328 Followers

Note from the author:

This is my first attempt at an erotic short story - I hope you enjoy it! It's a multi-chapter story, so please keep reading!

This story was submitted in the "non-consent/reluctance" category. If that's not what you're into, then this may not be the story for you.

All characters involved in sexual encounters are 18+.

Finally, the story is set in Australia, so Mum not Mom, Celsius not Fahrenheit, Christmas is in summer, and so on.

======== Chapter 1 ========

Nigel Barassi stifled a yawn with the back of his fist as he struggled to get his bearings. Small beams of early morning sun were poking their way through cracks in his bedroom curtains. Being summer, the sun began lighting the sky at an annoyingly early hour. What was it that had woken him? He normally slept through the first light. Probably someone's bloody dog barking, he thought. Grumpily he rolled over and tried to get back to sleep. What was that dream he'd been having? He felt as though it was at the very edge of his memory, but the recollection was slipping away like water through his fingers. He began to doze off again when -

*bing*

The notification from his mobile woke the 53-year-old successful businessman up again. His still sleepy brain grumpily cursed whoever it was that had messaged him, before he remembered that the phone went on airplane mode each night. Airplane mode, except Wi-Fi. And the only thing he had set up to give notifications through Wi-Fi was his home security camera system.

This roused him slightly. He had had numerous cameras set up around the house exterior only last week. They covered every angle of the exterior. These cameras sent notifications when motion was detected. It was probably some cat, but he reached for his phone nonetheless.

Unlocking the screen he noticed six notifications from Camera-4. Immediately his grumpy mood shifted to one of excited anticipation. That camera watched his side fence, but he'd positioned it extra carefully compared to the others. See, if it was angledjust so it also provided a clear view of two upstairs windows in the neighbouring house - the real challenge had been disguising the angle so it didn'tappear to be filming next door. And one of those windows was the bedroom of a stunning young blonde University student.

He clicked the live feed in time to see a fit, tanned young woman pulling on a pair of black-laced underwear.

Scrambling, Nigel bolted upstairs to his spare room, which was directly across from the unsuspecting blondes bedroom.

***

Next door, Anna Wade was excitedly preparing for the day ahead, trying on different outfits from her expansive wardrobe, carefully selecting an outfit. At just after 6am on a Saturday, she normally wouldn't be up this early, not for several hours yet. But she'd woken up early and her anticipation of the upcoming day was such that there was no hope of settling back down for a sleep-in. After all, it's not every day you turn 19 is it?

As far as birthdays went, this would be one to remember! She'd spent months leading up to her birthday pleading, nagging and demanding that her parents buy her a car. And she'd told them *exactly* which car too. It was at the showroom, a BMW convertible, hot pink, leather interior, all the bells and whistles and more. Brand new.

Holding a dress up in front of her in the mirror, she shook her head: no, that green was too dark and didn't match her bright eyes. She threw it aside and reached for another outfit.

She'd get a new car, not some ugly thing like Beckie, her best friend, had been given on her 19th birthday. A Volkswagen Golf - boring! And it was second hand! Yuk! Imagine getting a car that someone else, probably a sweaty old guy, had driven and used. Most likely they'd spilled drinks and everything in there! Well, it might be good enough for Beckie, but her dad was only some engineer, probably on good money by most people's standards (Beckie had gone to the same high school as Anna after all, which was also the most expensive in the city), but her parents hardly drove the best cars. Mid-range at best, and usually second hand.

She tried on the next outfit, a miniskirt and light pink blouse, but realised there was a loose thread on one of the skirts hems so the entire outfit was tossed carelessly by the door to be thrown out later.

Anna's parents on the other hand always drove new cars, and expensive ones. Her mum drove a Range Rover, her dad a Porsche. They had the biggest, fanciest house out of all her friends, and always went on the best holidays. Flying Business Class too, of course. Anna always wore the best and most expensive clothes, and if a pair of shoes didn't cost at least $200, then they simply were not good enough. Her dad was a highly successful stockbroker and owned his own firm, so, as she figured, it was no wonder they were rich.

The next outfit, a light purple dress was cute: it fitted snugly around her firm breasts, but as she studied it from various angles in the mirror, she decided she didn't like the way the design was shaped around her hips: it didn't display her waist and bum curves well enough.

But it wasn't just the car that she was excited about. She was meeting her friends, Beckie, Rachel and Tanya at the mall in the morning and she was going to buy herself a few new outfits - her parents had given her own credit card only last week, liked to their account, and it had a $10,000 monthly limit that needed using - and there were only three days left in the month!!

Anna hummed a tune softly to herself as she cheerfully browsed her wardrobe selecting the next outfit to try.

And after that, she was meeting her boyfriend, who'd dropped a hint yesterday that he had a special surprise lined up for her. She smiled at the thought of seeing him again. Dave was tall, muscular, tanned and was amazingly good looking: she was the envy of her entire school when he'd asked her on a date! At a year older than Anna, he was already into his second year of University, whereas she'd only started her first year a few weeks ago. Oh, and just as importantly as his looks, he also came from a rich family.

In her mind, they made the perfect couple: rich, young, and both extremely good looking. The envy of the entire city; she was sure of it.

Anna smiled at the thought and took a moment to study herself in the mirror. At 157cm she wasn't tall but, in her opinion, this only enhanced her curvy figure perfectly. She had silky long blonde hair with natural waves that hung well past her shoulders. Bright green eyes, full lips and long eyelashes were the finishing features on a very pretty face. She had long, athletic legs and a slim waist with a tight tummy that were equally the product of hard work at the gym and a stunning natural figure. She turned sideways and pushed out her ass, admiring its firm, bubble like roundness. Her black and red lace underwear clung in a way that further enhanced its physic.

Anna laid a hand on her hip, turned slightly sideways and momentarily admired the pose, imaging Dave's reaction at seeing her dressed like this, and giggled softly. She then slowly traced her fingers upwards, feeling her silky smooth skin until she cupped one of her naturally large 34D cup breasts. Young, firm and smooth, they were pushed together by a carefully selected bra that further enhanced their roundness and displaying stunningly desirable cleavage.

Yes, despite the effort Anna went through to select her outfits each day, she knew she would turn heads with her stunning figure no matter what she decided to wear.

A flicker of movement in the corner of her vision brought the blonde nineteen-year-old University student back to the present and she turned her head to see what it had been. It was going to be a hot day, so she had her window open and curtains thrown wide to let in some fresh morning air before the summer heat kicked in. Squinting slightly against the sun that was now basking her room in a warm glow, she peered through the window and saw one of the curtains in the neighbour's upstairs window shifting gently in the morning breeze. The old neighbour always had his windows open. A pretty Blue Wren singing in the bush below her window momentarily distracted Anna, and then, thinking nothing more of it, decided to close the window and draw the curtains.

***

Nigel finally relaxed, having stood stock still for the best part of several minutes, as he had tried to blend into the shadows in the back of the room. Careless fool, he chided himself. He could have sworn the athletic young blonde had seen him when he had moved too close to the window as he had tried to get a better view. She had turned around and looked directly at him as he'd quickly shrunk back into the shadows. But, by some miracle, he'd managed to remain undetected. Probably only by the fact that it was early morning and her window faced directly east had saved his hide: she'd been looking into the sun while his viewing spot was still shrouded in shadows.

Still, his excitement was only partially due to his near miss. He'd been lucky enough to be treated to a stirring early morning performance by the desirable blonde. Although he'd missed the best part (he'd only come upstairs once she was already dressed in that skimpy lace lingerie), Nigel had witnessed her trying on about eight or so different outfits, ranging from tight dresses to mini skirts. He'd seen her bending over numerous times from different angles, and squirming provocatively as she'd wiggled her way into several outfits. His cock was straining against his pants after that show, and it would need to be taken care of soon.

The thousands of dollars he'd spent on those security cameras already seemed well worth it. Up to now, he'd only ever witnessed a couple of glimpses of the desirable teenager through her window. He should have had cameras installed years ago!

He looked down at another camera he held in his hand and smiled. The DSLR had a long zoom lens fitted and he knew he had enough material from today to help him get off quickly. He hurried into the office to download the images onto his 38" ultraHD computer.

***

"What do you mean you don't have my car?" Anna demanded angrily.

Her mum frowned at the outburst but her dad shook his head and tried to sooth his furious daughter. Aaron Wade was a big man, tall with a thick chest and muscular arms that were evidence of his workout routine. People often found him intimidating when they first met him - and indeed, in a business sense he could definitely play that card - but Anna knew he had a huge soft spot for his two daughters, especially for the younger of the two: it was a very rare occasion that Anna didn't get exactly what she wanted.

"Sweetie," he said, "It was meant to be delivered yesterday, but with all this seasonal traffic it has been delayed. The truck will arrive in three days - you'll have your new wheels then."

"But how am I going to get to the Mall today!! All my friends will be there and I told them I'd take them for a drive! Surely you can make them deliver it today?" the nineteen year old continued angrily.

Her father opened his mouth but his wife cut in. "Anna, this is out of your father's control. You need to understand that. You're 19 now and you need to start acting like an adult, not like some spoilt child who didn't get their favourite lolly at the supermarket."

Anna knew her mum loved her dearly, but while the young lady had her father wrapped around her little finger, her mother was always a harder obstacle. Recently turned 40, Tiffany was of a similar height to Anna and had clearly passed on her stunning figure to her daughter. She shared the same blonde wavy hair, and full lips, however her eyes were a rich hazel colour. Like her daughter, she was fit and slim, but also balanced a more mature, slightly more rounded figure. Her breasts were slightly larger, and her ass carried slightly more volume. However, while Anna usually relied on her young, fresh and naive beauty to get her way, Tiffany could stand toe to toe with someone like her husband and still dominate the room with force of will alone.

Anna changed tactics. "But muuum. Please! I've been waiting patiently forever. I'lldie if I have to wait any longer!" she pleaded.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at her daughter's blatant exaggeration and levelled a flat look at her: it was the only reaction she needed to make the young woman in front of her cast her eyes down.

But while the university student yet lacked her mother's presence, she hasn't given up yet. She shifted her feet, slouched her shoulders and sniffed dejectedly while staring at the floor.

"Please mum, dad. It really would mean so much to me to get my car today. If there is anything at all you can do...?" She left the question hanging.

Through the corner of her vision she saw her parents exchange a quick glance. Her mum nodded to her father and Anna thought she saw a shadow of a smile on the older woman's lips.

It was her dad who spoke. "I can't promise you anything princess, but I'll make some phone calls and see what we can sort out. In the meantime, why don't you borrow mum's car so you can go meet your friends? I know you wanted to hang out with them this morning."

Anna immediately leapt forwards and wrapped her father in a big hug, kissing him on the cheek. "Oh thanks so much dad! I knew there was something you could do!"

Tiffany tried to suppress her smile at her daughter's juvenile glee, but just as she was about to remind her daughter that there was no guarantee that Aaron could make an arrangement, Anna wrapped her in a big hug and showered her in kisses and thanks. Instead of the warning, Tiffany let her smile show, and hugged her daughter back. Despite the fact that Anna had grown into a beautiful young lady, she would always be Tiffany's precious daughter.

***

Anna moaned as the skilled hands massaged deep into her shoulder muscles. She was lying face down on a massage table covered in rose scented massage oil receiving a head to toe aromatic massage, completely naked, save for a towel that lay across her ass and legs for warmth against the cool air-conditioning. The lady giving the massage had insisted it wasn't necessary to gocompletely nude, but Anna didn't want the oil to ruin her expensive lingerie. It wasn't that she cared about the cost to replace them; rather, they were her favourite pair and wanted to keep them clean, ready for her boyfriend to admire tonight. If he played his cards right! And so far, he had played his cards perfectly.

Anna moaned again and smiled contently as the masseuse worked her way down one side of her back. After spending the morning shopping with her friends, she'd met with Dave for lunch. He'd taken her out for lunch to a very expensive restaurant and had selected the most expensive wine on the menu. After that they'd walked through a park before ending up here, a fancy massage parlour she knew well: Anna and her mum (and her elder sister Lucy, before she'd moved interstate for University) sometimes came here together to relax.

He was then going to come over to her place tonight for dinner to meet her parents for the first time - they'd been dating almost six months now. He'd dropped another hint that he had a special present for her then. Probably something expensive, or he wouldn't be giving it to her in front of her parents. Her heart fluttered with excitement. After that they were going partying to celebrate turning 19. And after that...she felt her face grow red at the thought, grateful that she was face down.

The masseuse adjusted the towel and began working on Anna's legs, starting low and working up, pushing deep into her toned muscles. Dave had really outdone himself this time. She imagined what he would think if he could see her now, facedown, ass sticking up in the air covered only by a towel, smooth skin covered in glistening massage oil.

Hmm, she wondered silently,I wonder what it would feel like if he were the one giving the massage?

The thought triggered another episode of shamelessly blushing into her headrest. But it also stirred something else deep inside her. Maybe it was the hot day, or the few glasses of wine she'd drank earlier, or some other reason, but Anna slowly settled into a quasi-real fantasy. She imagined she was in an expensive hotel by the beach, alone in her room with Dave, as he massaged her tight, toned young body. She imagined they were his hands; working their way up and down her legs, now working into her bubble like ass cheeks, now back down the legs.

The stirring inside her seemed to grow, and she started to feel a warmth building as she became lost in the daydream.

***

Chloe the masseuse squirted some more scented oil into her hands and moved to the other side of the table, preparing to massage the other leg and glutes on the young blonde in front of her. Although she saw herself as straight, Chloe had to admire the stunning form of this young lady, Anna. The soft silkiness of her lightly tanned skin, covering the toned feminine muscles. Chloe found it hard to take her eyes away from that perfectly round ass, which was enhanced in the prone, face down pose, and exaggerated by the narrow waist and long slim legs.

A towel now covered the young lady's back, but Chloe had noticed the soft bulge of side-cleavage, hinting that well sized breasts were being pressed into the massage table. Chloe, 26, considered herself good looking, but this client was an absolute exquisite masterpiece, and felt a pang of jealousy.

What intrigued her most, however, was the fit blonde's reaction to the massage. Her gentle moans as Chloe worked a muscle seemed to have changed tone, they sounded almost... no, surely not. Had those legs just shifted apart slightly as the masseuses oiled hands worked up the inside of the thighs? That round ass was definitely pushing back at her hands now. Was there a hint of gyration of the hips? Was she actually getting turned on by it?

Even more strangely, Chloe felt her own excitement build. What is happening to me, she wondered. In her three years as a masseuse, Chloe had only ever been fully professional, never giving anything other than a strictly above-board massage (except to her boyfriend, of course, before the bastard had dumped her not three days ago!). But now, she felt some reckless side of her take hold, probably to do with the built up anger, frustration and loneliness at being single for the first time in 7 years. What would it be like to take things just a little further?

Could she tease slightly more out of the young barbie-like-teen on the table? She let her fingertips run ever so slightly further up the inside of the woman's thighs than she knew was strictly professional, and to her surprise, heard Anna moan again and slightly shift her legs apart by a hair's breadth. She wants more, Chloe thought and prepared to repeat the same motion again teasingly...

No! What are you thinking, she scolded herself. Partaking in something like this could land her in serious trouble: it was something she just couldn't toe the line on.

Thinking of ways to bring her client back to reality, Chloe started talking "So, how is your day? It's mighty hot outside isn't it?..."

***

Anna parked her mum's car in the garage. Her shock and embarrassment at how aroused she had become - there was a definite slick moisture when she'd pulled her panties back on - during the massage had been pushed to the back of her mind, momentarily forgotten. It was now mid-afternoon, she'd said goodbye to Dave and looked forward to him arriving in a few hours for dinner with her parents. But that too was currently forgotten - her mind was solely focused on one thing: what had her dad managed to organise with her car? It wasn't in the driveway - perhaps they were going to drive it over shortly?

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
328 Followers