All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 06'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One word.

Bullpoop!!!! What the heck! I will anxiously be awaiting the next chapter for you to clarify this mistake of her being left. Maybe one of the women will save her. I can only hope. Please please PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OMG... PLEASE PLEASE turn christof back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

Please hurry with the next chapter I am absolutely dying to know what happens!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

This is just so wrong.

Dragonfire630Dragonfire630almost 13 years ago
Leading

This almost leads to her being picked up by the woman. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
So messed up!

I don't think they're going to leave her there for real. I think it's just another punishment. But either way it's still so wrong. They know she wasn't trying to escape and yet they still punish her like that. I would hope that she thrives and finds a way to live in the wilderness, but it probably won't happen.

With this unjust punishment and Christof turning back into a mindless sustainer of the status quo my opinon of the brothers continues to lower. I was hoping he would influence his brothers, not the other way around.

I wonder if I'm shouting at the rain here. They obviously feel like their way of life is proper. They have suspected what their true role is in society for a while now, and haven't rebelled against it. Maybe it's just a pipe dream to believe that they will ever see things differently than they do now. Oh well, hope springs eternal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've always hated cliff hangers. I find myself hoping its all some sort of practical joke or lesson or rite of passage. I find myself hoping the plot is worth the cliff hanger. Her owners did not previously seem to be the kind to decide she is lying and abandon her and it feels as if they have been shoe-horned into this action "for the plot" and that they otherwise wouldn't be doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow...

I agree with just about everything Curiously_Looking said. I hope she manages to fend for herself, to stick it to those 'owners' of hers. It most likely is another form of punishment, but I hope she takes it as an opportunity to prove to herself (and to them) that she's capable of taking care of herself. With Christof no longer being the man he was, a man she could turn to for understanding and companionship, she needs to toughen up and simply get away from them for good. Wow, this chapter has gotten me riled up, lol. I anxiously await the next one, to see what happens! Excellent as always, though the situation is frustrating.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
*sniffs*

i didn't think they would do that to her, when they knew she didn't try to escape from them, it seems like such a harsh punishment to receive. i do hope that they are in the area to watch and make sure no harm comes to Ciara but *tears in eyes* i seriously doubt they are.

Hell of a way to repay her for their bond to be returned to them, if i was in her position it is one thing i don't think i could ever forgive them for. As a slave, she needs to believe in her Masters that they will protect her and they know she didn't try to escape from them but now that Christof is back like his brothers, she has no one that she can really trust.

Which makes me very sad because i do know what a slave must have trust in her Masters. Especially if she is to keep her sanity that is, perhaps that what they want to break her mental so she doesn't ask her questions or stuff like that.

Will be waiting for the next chapter and hopefully it will come to light why they done that.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hating Them!

I did not like how this chapter ended. They were being so unfair, plus it seems Christof forgot about everything Ciara has done for them!! Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CLIFF HANGERS

GOD BUT I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Congrats!

This chapter has really pissed me off! First Christof goes back to treating her like his brothers do. They don't seem to care that she helped get their brother back and then they loved her dancing and were so happy, they healed her wounds after rescuing her only to do this to her. How are you going to redeem them. They should be showing her love not treating her like crap!!!! I hope you fix this and post soon like yesterday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bond was going both ways

When the brothers bonded again, I was sad to see Christof adopt the "master" attitude. But the new bond may have opened the brothers to some of the friendly attitudes that Christof used to show, like when a brother let Ciara drink from a water cup herself or another spontaneously kissed her on the forehead. Ciara found these actions odd, and I wonder if that impact to the bond will come into play later. The brothers have a lot to make up for, which they can't adequately do as Masters.

leddikleddikalmost 13 years ago
Print worthy

Once again, wow. That was an amazing chapter. Your cliffhangers make me wish the days would go by quicker :). Thanks for such a great read. Can't wait for the next installment. You really should consider showing your work to a publisher. It really would make a great book.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Wow

Excellent chapter, DW. I'm curious to find out what the Masters plan is by leaving Ciara by herself. Like Ciara, I don't believe they would've went through all the trouble of saving her only to do something to her which would equate to her death. And I also hate that Christof has rejoined the collective mindset, but I do like that you can see some of his individuality is flowing through to the other Masters.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
thanks DW for another excellent chapter

like everyone else have to say: hate cliff hangers.

this tale is getting sooo addictive.

more please ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anger

When I saw that part seven isn't out or isn't coming I very nearly threw my laptop out a window as I read the whole story all night I was hoping to finish it :/ oh well you can't have everything in life. This is still a wonderful story and I hope to god Ciara doesn't get the shaft (no pun intended) like it looks like she will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ciara had a huge loss for saving the brothers bond but that's what it was needed. I wonder if she regrets it? Oh, and since Ciara is "one of them" does that mean she can have their babies?! I love babies lol I seriously wish that Ciara would do fine and above at the village that they left her at. Prove to them wrong in evey way because they don't appreciate her enough. Thank you so much for updating~!

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
Survival of the fittest

I hope she proves them wrong and is able to survive out there. Show them how adaptive humans can be. Awesome chapter. I'm sad about Christoff's change in attitude though.

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
AWESOME

Excellent chapter as usual. Can't wait to see where this is heading.Keep up the good work and hurry with the next chapter. PLEASE ANS THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is an excellent story and I look forward to what happens next. Thanks for taking the time to write for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She deserves so much better

What a bunch of horrible ingrates; her owners suck! They know Rachel/Ciara wasn't trying to escape. She restored their bond and they still treat her like crap. I had hoped that Christof's kinder more respectful behaviour would rub off on his brothers, not that he would turn back into an asshole like them.

I really hope she thrives away from their not so tender mercies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hateful

First she saves their bonds between the brothers and then she accidentally gets carried away in a current and now she is left in the wilderness.

It seems so horrible.

Why are they been so hateful towards ciara she has done everything she can to make it better for the brothers and this is how they re-pay her.

Please write another chapter soon this one has mad me so upset

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it coming

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im totally diggin this story!! you rock doctorwolf!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

I can't believe they dumper her like trash after she helped to restore the brothers bond. These men suck and I hope that there is a portal near where she is so she can go home.

Excellent story. Thank you.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
These guys suck!

I read this chapter last night and was so upset with there treatment of Ciara that I had to wait overnight to comment. I very much hope that you have a plan for Ciara that leads her to happiness because she needs so much more than the crap that these idiots give her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tb

I am starting to get annoyed with this story... I keep coming back to this story hoping for a light@ the end of the tunnel for ciara. But I keep getting the owners treating her like crap. And now christof has rejoined them in their stupidity. They think it is funny but if they would have to go through that with their women, it wouldn't be. I hope the native women "rescue" her and she thrives away from their tyranny! It would serve them right!

PurchasePricePurchasePricealmost 13 years ago
LOL!

Apparently, this chapter irritated a few. I love this story. Ciara knew there would be consequences for her perusal of the ocean, yet she didn't resist. The appearance of being stranded in the plains may be the only thing that causes her to realize that leaving the protection of her owners is not a good idea, ever.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
alrighty then

you already know i love your writing DW.. but this one is starting to get to me.. she wasnt trying to escape she got swept in the current, but isnt allowed to explain just left in the woods to fend for herself? and Christof just suddenly becoming cold after all they had together, wasn't cool either, bond or no bond.. they could all use an attitude adjustment if you ask me.

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Hooked

While part of me hopes our heroine gets a happier turn, most of me is just hooked on her story. Happy or sad, tender or brutal, Ciara's trials just fascinate me.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Hmm.

I have followed this story since the beginning, and from the get-go I've balked at everything "Ciara" has been told to do. Dumping her at the village is just yet another reason why I want to bump these Warriors heads together! Lol.

But at the same time, she continually goes back to the hole in the grate to explore, knowing the risks. It's hard to be sympathetic to her then.

And what's the deal with Cristof? Is something weird going on with the bond? Whatever it is, his behavior is irritating too.

Anyway, I enjoy this story and can't wait for the next submission. Even if it irritates me. =) Xo, LilyArc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up!

I typically read but don't comment bc I almost always use the iPhone version. The story is going well and this is just another twist on the path. Come on, every one of us will be stalking out the next installment because of the cliffhanger. And in regards to Christof, the relationship took a bad turn but the rest all seemed better after her dancing. The dynamics just need to be redesigned/ equalized again. She's a slave, they havn't been clear to her anyways so just give it time. He's doing what he needs to bond with his brothers and sometimes drastic changes are necessary. Give it time, their relationship will be fine if different.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Torn

You words draw me along and won't let me go. I feel like I am Ciara, I feel her confusion and pain with what is going on. I understand how she was just getting use to her new life and then she has it all torn away from her. Your writing makes me feel as if I am there, not necessarily as Ciara but right next to her step by step. Keep writing please. :)

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Ok...

I have had the night to think about this chapter and am still pissed off.

When you wrote...

"Careful of the Warriors that patrol the area," Master Kein warned. "You are nothing to them, just a tool to use and discard."

The perfect comeback from her would have been "Isn't that all that I am to all of you, you used me to get your bond back and now I am discarded as an unwanted burden."

I think they were starting to change.The way they let her drink by herself and the kisses and putting perfume on her as a treat. I also think she loves all of them and would want to stay with them if she was given the choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So Different

This story is so different from your other one. I am in awe with your creativity with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good, please carry on

I enjoy your stories immensely, and thank you for sharing them with us. I am looking forward to the next instalment, to see how you handle this. As I see it now, once again, these owners have lied to “it”. They keep saying they would not hurt what they own, however this mental anguish is more damaging than physical blows. They say her family did not treat her well, yet they do the same. They do not believe “it” when she tells them she was not trying to escape. They treat “it” harshly when they are upset at something one of them has done, and besides letting “it” swim, they have allowed "it" nothing, and for all intents it appears that they are throwing “it” away. I'm afraid that this would be the breaking point for me. For all that "it" has done for them, they grant “it” no mercy or reprieve for simple mistakes, and do not take the time to explain “it’s” errors. One takes better emotional care of a pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously?

I was really enjoying the story until this last chapter. Feels like everyone is all of a sudden NOT consistent - like all of a sudden we have a whole new set of characters, manipulated to take the story in a different direction, not organic to the story so far at all. Thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next

Post the next one soon. I am hooked.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
What????????

I was just starting to think they understood each other. Yet after all she has done for them they dump her like yesterday's trash. I'm very confused. I await your next installment to this story.

mefrmefralmost 13 years ago
Well great twist !

There are many reasons you would go this way my guess is that: The bond has been re established so now the brothers all know her desire to be free and escape her life with them, going through the net and exploring daily breaking the rules backs this up. The fact she questions and fights them does not help. This maybe what she needs to show her that she does need her owners as much as they need her to stay bonded. Or not, no matter looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story please continue

I Love the story line and all it's twists and turns

OsoSakuraOsoSakuraalmost 13 years ago

This chapter frustrated me. It seems to me that Christof lost his personality altogether. Ever since they mended the bond he seems to mainly echo his brothers, there's no sense to him at all. I don't get why that had to be :/

And poor Ciara! She never gets a break, does she?

Babydoll1983Babydoll1983almost 13 years ago

I found this story today and read the whole thing. PLEASE update more soon. I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More, more, I need more.

Great story, good character development. I can't wait for more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hanging out for next Chapter!!

I am loving this story, it brings out all emotions, you are one of my fav writers. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)

lovelylasslovelylassalmost 13 years ago

This story is amazing, and like several others, I can't wait for the next update. I have to admit that I'm crushed that they just left her out there...and that they'd just not want her anymore. It seems so out of character for them. Thanks for taking the time to write something so enthralling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!

This story just keeps getting better and better. I need MORE!!!

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed!

I am disappointed in Christof! I am upset that he has forgotten all that he so plainly recognised in Ciara - Im really upset for her and Im a little disappointed something nice couldn't happen to her for a change. Of course, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the text, and I am still anxiously awaiting the next chapter, but I'm also really really hoping nothing bad happens to her again - I can't stand it if she is raped or tortured. It might just turn me off this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worried

I agree that I was totally shocked w/ how this chapter ended. I hope the brothers find a way to redeam themselves. But I also have a sinking suspicion that Andre might be the one who finds her. Get a new chapter up ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please finish!!!

I am hooked on this story - please hurry up and write the next chapter!

Luvlee11Luvlee11almost 13 years ago
great story

I hope you update soon. This is a great story. Im kinda upset they left her, I hope they're just teaching her a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!

That was wonderful, you ended the chapter at a good place...

But its driving me nuts wondering whats coming next!

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 13 years ago
awaiting anxiously

This is a fabulous story and has made me care what happens to all the characters. Even ANDRE, not that he needs anything good! But who knows what magic your words will impart.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
ahhh omg

omg can't believe the cliff hanger, i am so craving more right now.please please please please i beg ya to hurry and post the next chapter.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Ok over 50 comments.....

I know how addicted you are to our comments on how much we love your story but you have over 50 comments on this chapter so enough is enough time to post the next chapter! You know how much I hate,loathe,detest cliffhanger and you have dragged it out long enough and more would be to cruel so...PLEASE POST NEXT CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pleaassseeeee

write more. tell me that she is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
noooo

you gotta write more! i have to see what happens! ^..^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next Chapter

You should post a new chapter every day instead of every week, it's so cruel to be left here hanging for so long. You should wipe that evil smirk off your face and get to work before we die of anticipation.

betsbitsbetsbitsalmost 13 years ago
More please!

I am dying of anticipation for the next chapter! I know you have something crazy up your sleeve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the Warriors!

It's amusing to me to see so many commentors pissed off about how the Warriors are acting. They've been that way from the start, and are behaving according to the rules of behavior you've laid out as appropriate for their society. I think they DID believe her story about being swept away, which is why they didn't whip her before taking her to the village. She got off easy in that regard.

But she had 'escaped' rather publicly. Their rules demand disciplne, even if none of her Warriors want to do it. I can see them all anxiously hovering nearby, all feeling as miserable as Christof did when she was punished on his account before. They are being as lenient as they can afford to be without actually losing face and breaking taboos. I love it when I see bits of Christof's understanding sneaking into the behavior of the others. Just don't let them all become love-sick whimps! (Not that I really think I need to worry about that from you.)

It's clear that a true bond often develops between the Brothers and their slaves. Mia and the shopkeepers, Fuji and her Warriors...There is a deep relationship between the collective brothers and their chosen slave. It is unusual, and unequal in many ways, but that's what makes it so interesting. If I just wanted a mushy Western-style romance, I wouldn't be reading Sci-fi/fantasy. The genre allows for the exploration of different styles of interaction and different societal norms where our Western ideas of acceptable relationships are thrown out the window.

Thanks for writing this, DW, and thanks for holding true to the differences that make it so extraordinary (and damn sexy!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Update!!!

I am hoping you have already updated but I wish it was up to read now!! I am loving this story & I checking to see if there are any new chapters daily.

Waiting not so patiently for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The suspense is killing me!

I find it hard to believe that they really could so callously abandon her like this. There must be another explanation! This is a great series, you're an excellent writer. I can't wait to be able to read the entire series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exciting!

I so hope you take your readers on a scary emotional ride with this next chapter. So many places you can take this. Was hoping at first that this was the perfect opportunity for Ciara to meet the women. Now, I really want her to have a

Long separation from her warriors. Hate being manipulated and hate manipulators. I may lose all interest in this story if she once again succumbs to being manipulated and learns her lessons.

Having just spent some time in New jersey ... I got your lessons right here pal!

For some reason can't sigh in...Grumpygamby

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Ok, I admit to being hooked to this story. I have only commented on very few authors. I am really enjoying this story and like someone else said, I check daily for a new chapter. Please, please keep them coming!:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope all is well with you it is getting pretty late now on wed. with no new chapter. I really hope nothing is wrong, and that I am just being anxious for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've waited patiently all day for a great update. I sure hope you are able to update tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Have faith

Just like the time they tied her between the poles, I am sure, her warriors are watching over her and may have sent some friends to teach her a lesson.

OK she did not try to escape, but she did swim out beyond the clearly marked limit of her allowed world. By doing that she risked her life, her warriors lives and got/will-get the Keepers in a lot of trouble [they failed to keep her safe].

She also needs to learn that escape is not a option. She needs to 'Grok' that fact. No one on that planet will set her free and protect her freedom. Also fighting with her warriors and the culture that they are a part of is stupid. I would be astounded if DW goes in the direction that Rachel is a new Moses who sets the slaves free, such things just do not happen.

I can't wait for ch 07, which should come out today or tomorrow If DW keeps to his schedule.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 13 years ago
I am So Enjoying This!

This is such a great story. So unpredictable and everything you have created works so well. I can't wait to see how you resolve this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Makes me sad that Christof isn't her friend anymore! But can't wait to see what happens next.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Seems to Me

that although Christof has become Master Christof, the other brothers have become less stiff. I'd like to hope they find a happy medium.

okayreallyokayreallyover 12 years ago
SOOO GOOD

God I am so completely hooked on this story. I really liked your wolf story but this one surpases it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure Addiction

I have never been more entertained or aroused! I love love love this! On to the next chapter.

TrinkmeisterTrinkmeisterover 12 years ago
TP - triple penetration

Given your device that each warrior family has five members - I was wondering when they would figure out 3 holes.....less waiting. Oh, am I theonly one to notice that the planet is really ruled by bitchy, controlling, and hurtful females? Hmmmmmh. What is your theme here? Misanthropic or mysonugistic? Blunt question - but I am totally engrossed. 1 Jan 2012

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Continues Well Written and Well Plotted

It sounded to me as is no one could disagree with the General and he defined that she was trying to escape. Thus they are forced to punish her. She is really too valuable a property to throw away but then it is really the women who own her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still enthralled!!

I find myself still enthralled by the characters and storyline. So much so, that the occasional mispelled words are ignored.

Ciara appears to be in a continually learning environment where the lessons can be incredibly life-threatening yet seem benign. I look forward to reading the following chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a thought...

I think this story is already finished so this comment may be superfluous, but if she's human, why isn't she menstruating? Good story though, keep it up.

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
This is my favorite chapter...

The way you describe the Cristoff's first group coupling was so erotic, I felt her power and love her control. In these chapters you can carefully see her growth, although its slowed due to different things happening, her transformation from the earth girl to the sex slave to the lover to all the other characters( I wont ruin it for everyone else) is such a poetic piece in its own. For me this charper is her introduction to all those new aspects in her life and is one of the more powerful chapter so far. It very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh no..

I honestly cried when I read that last part :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

God, with this story, you totally sucked me into starting to identify with Ciara/Rachel....and then you totally shattered me at the end.

You are a brilliant writer. I like the erotica and stuff, but this was just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOW COULD THEY!

How could they do this? Why would they think she was trying to escape?

I am SO loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally

Idiot girl didn't know how good her masters were to her. She is too stupid to live.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Better than 50...

way, way better! And the fun and fanciful tone you so artfully adopt just keeps us wanting more -- and more, then more! Gotta get back to reading...Take care of that muse...

mila_22mila_22about 11 years ago
These first chapters

These first chapters were my favorite! They're perfect! This is also my favorite story here:D

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Sad

I feel bad for her... I miss that bond with christof...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm so sad about Christof!!! Why did that have to change? :( But I hope there is more belly dancing later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hate what happened with Christof and how badly they treat her - they haven't even acknowledged that she saved their asses. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HUH?!

This chapter went from good to baad. Why, even after her explaining she wasn't trying to escape did they leave her alone?! Oh, and I am sad to see the 'old' Christof gone. I was starting to warm to him as well.

I wish I were Ciara!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am really enjoying the story line, but I wish Ciara was a bit of a stronger character. She's so submissive. If she could stand up for herself just a bit more, that would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Just letting you know I love what you are writing, guess some people are upset about Ciara losing her friend but I am personally rooting for an inner romance with Mister Bane..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Very Sad Chapter

I had to stop reading for a few hours when poor Ciara lost Christof... what a shitty reward for trying to help him. "No good deed..." Then they save her, heal her, she explains that it was an accident, and leave her to die?! What the f***?

Anyway, great story... you really have me caring what happens here.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
wow 93 comments

i think that may be an all time high.

just want to say that this is a very exciting series. i will be reading all that you have written when im finished with this story...GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!

LotherielLotherielalmost 9 years ago
Again and again and again

I am reading this series for what must be the sixty time by now, and am as entranced as ever. It is a truly fantastic piece of writing!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Baseball-bat. Seriously. She should just take a swing at their stupid hover-frisbee and send them kingdom come. Then make a good life for herself getting paid instead of getting insulted for what she had to do for the bunch of ungrateful reasons I'll always know that women are the more evolved. Shot for story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story..

... but I'd find the story a lot more erotic if her owners didn't emotionally treat her like such sh*t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very heartbreaking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

So no gratitude

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopefully, the next chapter will explain their actions...

because I am as confused as Ciara.

She explained she was caught in the currents Damien and the other four assholes know about. She told them she had been exiting the barrier since the first day of swimming. If she had been trying to escape she would have tried before.

They or the keepers, have blame, as well. They permitted her to swim, but no one explained the barrier, or its purpose/reason, nor did they explain the tidal/current issues. But its about what is to be expected from arrogant, misogynist ass hats who think they never make mistakes.

GeoD

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous