All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 17'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
Mellymell25Mellymell25over 12 years ago
Oh my god another cliff hanger

You're killing me lol so good can't wait till next week. 5 stars again

cbakasa7cbakasa7over 12 years ago

Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week now!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. I'm dying for another chapter but at the same time I never want this story to end. Seriously though.....think about it...a never ending story....

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
*blinks* and *growls*

i loved most of this chapter, especially with Hannah and Ciara, especially when the family stood by her as Hannah was made to leave...What has me confused is why Nu-reeh is making her do at the end of this chapter, Damien, Evan, Kein, Bane And Christof must be going mad at her disappearance. So what confused me the most is she (Nu-reeh) wanted Ciara to keep them happy but she goes and gives her to different men? i know it will be explain in future chapters but *sighs* i don't like to wait..lol but anyway hun, excellent chapter and can't wait for the next one!

Donna

Sheherazade1Sheherazade1over 12 years ago
Great Fun!

I just discovered this story last week... Spent many evenings awake when I should have been sleeping for work reading and re-reading. I cant wait for the next chapter - always 5 stars!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Good Chapter

Make Ciara look skinny and care worn, then send her back to the compound. The cream will make her forget all that occured, perhaps. They will say she tried to escape again, wondering in the wilds until found and returned. Life can go back to the way it was before Hannah, perhaps. :)

Excellent story!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
how sad!!!

i cried for ciara and hanna as they spent their last days together, but i was glad to see that she and her father(s) were able to do some bonding. i think with more time they would have been able to develop deeper feelings for her. but still it was great to see their relationship begin.

wow, the erotic scene was so well done, i felt like a steamy mess by the time it ended. i want those guys so badly! i didn't realize how much i missed that side of their relationship until now. i think what i love the best about them is that they take charge but they don't take their activities to a harmful level, and they are always mindful of ciara's comfort. that's what makes these bondage scenes so good.

now, about that ending...what they heck is going on? i am so confused! i thought they were all going back to the compound and nu-reeh keeps talking about how good she is for them, but then she takes her from them. and what happened at the end there? ok, needless to say i am waiting on pins and needles for next weeks chapter for some much needed enlightenment. dw? do u think u could be so kind and let us have it early? we'll love u forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Poor Ciara

I think that this means they are going to make Ciara forget about Hanna and all her time in the mountains. Very harsh. As the mother of three daughters I would never wish a moment of there lives to be taken from me. Perhaps the meanest thing to do to poor Ciara yet!!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Emotionally Exhausting in the Best Way!

I sobbed SO HARD! Twice, but especially when Hannah was sent away. I think Nureeh was testing Ciara's subservience. Making sure she wasn't becoming rebellious. Nureeh said she was going back to her men.I guessed the calming cream is just a way to transport her, maybe for security. I imagine her men are crazed with worry. Maybe that is why she is sending Ciara back unconscious, thin and dressed in rags - not her mens' colors. To teach them a lesson.

This story is so very brilliant. The way you merge all of these civilizations with their unique habits and emotions. So often it is the interplay between people that makes a particular chapter. I do wonder how Hannah will survive with human emotions. Nureeh and the others are such bitches. It isn't just that Hannah is still young - she also has a different emotional makeup. I really hope she can come back again soon. It just ripped my heart out. Thank you DW - this story is so enjoyable and stays with me all week.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
What the heck?

Dress her in ragged fur and then drug her senseless? She's going to be so confused when she wakes up! And where are her men during all of this? Is this just for appearances? I do hope Hannah can find her and visit with her in the future. Really, Hannah is in a position to potentially change her world given time.

MissEmMissEmover 12 years ago
Goose bumps...

The ending gave me chills... Too much calming cream and she will forget her daughter; will she forget her men too? How will Hannah react when she visits her Mama?! I would like to see how the men react to her starved and dirty condition once she's returned to them or will she be given to other men to 'comfort' them?! Too many senarios.... Can't wait for the next installment.

Fabulous work DW - 5 stars and a favourite :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Loved this chapter after the uncertainty of the last one. My thoughts run like this:-

Ciara can't go back to the compound looking sleek and well cared for, there must be a story for the other warriors to believe..

So they will tell them Ciara ran away and the brothers had to be recalled to find her..

She will have been living wild and used the skins of animals to clothe herself, using the meat for food..

This way the brother's can save face at not becoming leaders of another compound and Ciara will be safe with them..

Only my take on it and will wait (semi) patiently to see if i'm right.

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
Amazing

DW you never cease to astound me. Just when I think I know how things will go you change course just enough to differ from what I thought yet the story goes to another level.

I am glad Ciara's men were able to become close to Hannah and Hannah to them, well as much as their natures allow.

However, where ever this story gos from here I am sure it will be wonderful.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Sigh! Bloody Brilliant as usual!

You know how much I love this story this chapter is awesome and I can't wait for the next installment!

FairytalezFairytalezover 12 years ago
It's...

amazing, as always! I love how it all comes together and makes sense. It wouldn't have fit very much for her to just return happily with her men to the compound considering her exit. Piece it together with this way and the way that the story line has turned makes perfect sense. 5 starts, as always!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Seriously people...

think about it she couldn't just appear back at the compound wearing Damiens colours, when she vanished she was owned by Rue and his brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story! Update soon please!!!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

damn! where is this tale going? the twists that get thrown at ciara.... she's strong!!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 12 years ago
Feeling so much

Well at first I was very confused by what Nu-Reeh was doing at the end, but after reading the comments I find that I agree with the general consensus. It's all for the cover story. As I was reading it I was wondering why they were still giving her the contraceptive drink if they were going to let her go back with Damien and his brothers. That makes sense now.

I truly hope that she doesn't forget about Hannah. That would be heartbreaking. I was tearing up, while I read the scene when she had to leave, so this would probably be worse. I doubt it would stick, but why try to make her forget at all? And does Nu-Reeh have so much control over the men that she can make them forget too? Because otherwise wouldn't they just tell Ciara about Hannah? Maybe she will order them not to. Not that I think that order would stick either. But perhaps I'm over-analyzing and Nu-Reeh wasn't trying to affect her memory to such an extent. Perhaps it's just another part of the cover story.

Anyway, I hope Hannah comes back and smashes the system all to bits. Cause I really hate it. This isn't a horrific situation or anything, but it's still slavery. And it's been the whole story too. Normally I can get into a bondage scene in a story, and it was a good scene, but it kept reminding me of the thing that all our characters have had to come to terms with in this story. The fact that they are slaves. To have no control over anything in your own life is enough to frustrate you to death. I completely sympathize with the brothers when they decided that they would rather die than live as slaves. It was hypocritical of them but that's life.

So they're going back to the compound now...Wonder how things will be different and where everything goes from here. Looking forward to next week. And Lit needs to get it together and put the chapters up on time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can you please give up your day job and write for a living. I'd buy your books.

CrazyBettysNeighborCrazyBettysNeighborover 12 years ago
Don't Forget

I believe the last bit was to prepare her for returning to the compound because the other compound dwellers don't know the truth. I hope Ciara doesn't forget all about Hannah. Even if she does, Rose knows she was pregnant. So that will have to be handled. I am excited to see how the family's return to the compound will be greeted.

As always, I enjoyed this story and am waiting for the next. I would also like to thank you for staying consistent in posting. It is nice to have a story to look forward to.

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

I never want the chapters to end.......... I cannot wait for her to be back at the compound. I almost forgot about that place and the people who live there, haha. I'm glad there is a little bonding between father and daughter. Now I really cannot wait for Hannah to comeback into the story. I know she's gonna bring something good into the plot. Thank you so much for updating!

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
Cliff Hanger!!

Oh man got to wait again now :)

Absolutely brilliant. I guessed it was to build a cover story - clearly Nu'reeh and the other women would not want the truth to come out. I expect the cream will be enough for her to forget the past few days but not enough to forget Hannah. Besides the men will remember Hannah?

Keep up the fantastic work - as someone else has said you really ought to have your work published!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
Nice Transition

I enjoyed this chapter, though it kind of feels more a transitional installment rather than a cliff hanger. Hannah completes her infancy, receives a last few lessons from her family and leaves. Ciara and the warriors resume having sex and prepare to transition back to the compound.

You had Ciara giving Hannah advice, something to the effect of choosing happiness over anger as a way of life and then showed how Ciara put that into practice. I really liked that character consistency. I'd like to read more about what makes Ciara tick; her ability to withstand callous treatment yet anxiety over the unknown.

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
NO WAY!!!

You can't just leave it there!!! Don't tell me that all that calming cream will wipe out her memories of Hannah!!! So mean, leaving another cliff hanger!!! Definite five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

why did i think the story would end with Hannah leaving? i have no idea.

PassingPassingover 12 years ago
Way to go

They can't think she escaped. She will be publicly beaten and terrorized by the others. Of course it would add extra drama to the story, but I don't really think it needs it. They need to assume that she was lost in the attack and forced to survive the best she could. Of course, I am often surprised by this story.

Brilliant work.

Thank you, DoctorWolf.

wildkat75477wildkat75477over 12 years ago

I hope this is Nu-reeh's way of adopting her into her family(sort of) it feels that way. Damien and his brothers would go ape shit crazy if anything happend to Ciara..

I am curious to how Hannah will react should she find out what happened. This is really interesting. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another excellent chapter. I adore your work. Give me more! I have a feeling this will be like your other story, leaving me wanting so much more from you. You weave your tales so well and really get us engaged in the lives and story of the characters. Such cliff hangers though! Feeling serious anxiety here.

I also can't help picturing the women as flying Yetis. Absolutely weird mental picture. O.o

Thank you for updating so reliably and with such long chapters. You make my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not another cliffhanger!

Now that's just cruel to leave us hanging. I mean, it's a good twist and all, but there better be a damn good conclusion or I will be royally pissed. Regardless, I'm still addicted and can't wait for more. Fantastic.

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 12 years ago
Wicked woman!

Can't believe you left us hanging!!!

toybabesluttoybabeslutover 12 years ago
whats next

cant wait to read chapter 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another great read! I'm really loving the storyline! :o)

bound2thewallbound2thewallover 12 years ago
Great!

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what you do with Hannah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting and good

This chapter was interesting. I liked it! It's still hard for me to identify with Ciara because of her emotions. She gets very sad about her daughter leaving, then she's treated like a slave and just decides to be happy, as if it's easy as pie. And the cliffhanger! I'm left wondering if anything about their world will actually change. Will Hannah being part human, enjoying family, respecting the men in her family have any affect on their society? Or will she continue the status quo, and the men will be enslaved and devalued forever?

Also, I'm pretty sure anal sex can't get you pregnant, and thus is an effective form of birth control.

jayloesep29jayloesep29over 12 years ago
wont let me rate

I wanted to give this story a 5 but it would not let me rate, What is going on? Where is the me? Did Hannah kidnapthem and just didn't get a chance to retreve her mother yet. Another cliffhanger, come on next week

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic!!!

Great chapter. I tried to vote but something is wrong with the site.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wtf just happened?!? you better keep writing lol

jamac1024jamac1024over 12 years ago
whaa...??

that was so abrupt...i didn't expect that....

i was kinda surprised abt anal sex not being an effective birth control...um, is the sperm gonna leak into the vaginal cavity and up the uterus from the rectum? LOL...i think it's a safe birth control...as long as the ejaculate was nowhere near the vaginal canal and she wasn't ovulating then she's safe...well, that's what i understand how to prevent conception is...

anyways, i was touched that hannah has retained human traits and cares so much for her mother...i hope she does become strong enough to overcome the rules in that planet and make some changes...

rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
arg the wait!

lol i feel like one of the men got me to the point of orgasm and left me hanging..

i went back and reread the sex scene and didnt find any mention of anal sex not happening. there was a complaint that she was squeezing tightly back there but he did cum in her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!

Your stories are so awesome they have broken the rating system!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huh???

(They should understand anal sex wasn't a legitimate form of birth control.) Since when is there a possibility of getting pregnant by way of anal cavity??? ;0)

Great chapter again! Can't wait for more!

Nicole

Luvlee11Luvlee11over 12 years ago

I'm completely addicted. Please update soon. I love this, but I hated the abrupt ending. Where are the brothers and what is Nu'reeh doin to Coars? So many questions. Smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story, but I really hate your cliffhangers. Please write more soon!!!

Mellymell25Mellymell25over 12 years ago
hmmmmmmm

Idt the calm cream will make her forget child just what she did while she was there it usually make her forget a day or two at most last time she forgot a week was because the fake master put it on everyday that she was on her cycle. I don't know I hope she don't forget her that's just my opinion

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
@ the broken voting system

It seems that the voting system just got fixed.

I hope everyone takes the time to come back and vote.

As it is DW and I may not see the high score that we love, blame it on the broken system.

The next chapter is almost done and you should see it next Tue. or Wed., unless Lit has another week like this one. And no cliffhanger.

AmoonAmoonover 12 years ago
Got me wondering...

Nice job again. I always think wrapping the story up is the toughest part, and I think you know where you're going. I, however, am just waiting to find out. Get writing, girl :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

so good i had to come back today to vote, have to say i don't think i've ever cried reading literotica before but still loved it, hard to wait for the next chapter, thanks!

bk

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
i'm wondering...

if the men who put the cream on ciara are damien and his brothers? i also get the feeling that nu-reeh envys ciara and her relationship with the men, the way they care for each other and protect her. it kind of makes me think that she wants to change the way she interacts with her men but she either doesn't know how to or she's in such a position of power that any change she shows in the way she treats her men would be considered a sign of weakness and she would be attacked and killed or overthrown or something like that.

oh, and i wanted to recommend another really good erotic short read, it's called "Lord Melchoir" in the non consent catagory by Varian P. it's right up there with dw's erotica.

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 12 years ago

I gave up on the Bound to My Mate story very quickly but gave it a 2nd chance when waiting for this chapter. Once I got past what looked to be turning into a rape scene, which I hate, it was very good. So good that I had read all of it before continuing with this story. The main character in each story has many traits in common, if you haven't read Bound to My Mate you need to.

You're an excellent story teller DW. I hope you never grow bored writing for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just have to say...

First of all this story is amazing. DW, you are a fantastic writer. As a freelance editor (focusing on sci-fi and fantasy, some romance and erotic thrillers), I wish one of my authors would give me a story like this.

My best guess is Ciara has to look like an escaped slave so when Damien and his family “capture” her, they have a right to keep her. As for the calming cream ? so she can’t lie when they ask her about her escape?

If you are interested, with some technological expertise, you could self-publish on Amazon or Smashwords (some of my authors do that, but I don’t know how). Also, there are numerous e-publishing companies out there that might be interested in your work. Erotica is very hot right now. FYI, some will shy away simply because they don’t like to promote rape as a positive and there is that aspect in the story. I have worked with some of my authors with similar scenes to turn the scene more towards seduction than rape.

As one of the other commenters said, I do not want this story to end, however when you do finish it, seriously look into one of the options for publication.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I hope they didn't give her

enough cream to make her forget Hannah. Will she wake up with her men? You always keep me guessing. This was excellent as usual. Looking forward to the next chapter.

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
YOU KNOW WHAT?

U KNOW YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST; IF NOT AT LEAST THE BEST FEMALE WRITER HERE...IF ME AND OTHER WRITE U ENOUGH PRETTY NOTES, WILL U KEEP WRITING???? I LOVED BOTH STORIES, AND WOULD TO HEAR MORE FROM BOTH OR SOMETHING NEW, UP 2 U. THANKS SO MUCH

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticover 12 years ago
Well this sucks

I read all seventeen chapters in two days, and now I have to wait. This sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I usually just read for the sex scenes, but I absolutly loved this whole story, I kept coming back to it. If you ever publish I would definitly buy it. I loved your characters and the world you created. Two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That can't be the end. Please continue with this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't know why

I gave you a five when you made me cry....hmmm, maybe it's the WAY you made me cry??? Oh, and this is my second read... kudos to you or the loony bin for me, still trying to decide:-)

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

The sex scenes especially because of the domination really don't fly my kite, but

it is all extremely well done, and as I said before coherent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ugh

I can't stand this story. I start reading a chapter, insisting that I will stop and clean or do homework, and some friggin cliff hanger totally throws me into 3 more chapters of reading.

I should have been asleep hours ago.

I'm not even reading this story for the sex anymore.

You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
word

you use the word preform instead of perform a lot thoughout the story,

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
What the...?

Ok, from the beginning. I had wondered when they would discover the advantages of a good 69 ;) But then the whole dominance thing kind of ruined it for me. It felt like going back to her as their slave, and she was sort of freaked out... at first. I guess to each her own...

The whole Hanna-Ciara relationship is very well handled. I love how Hannah has grown and shaped her beliefs. Good job!

I really want to strangle Nu-Reeh though. What the hell is she doing? That hairy monster is getting on my nerves! :D Which I guess also translates in what a wonderful writer you are since you have your readers feeling so passionately about your characters! Thanks again for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!!

I love the play of D/s but then being a submissive I would. I can't tell you how much I love this story. I've been enthralled for a day and a half now and can't resist clicking on "just one more chapter". LOL I love, Love, LOVE the characters and how you let Damien, his Brothers and Ciara (my favorite perfume by the way) grow. I can't wait to read on. Thank you, GW for such a facinating and entertaining novel. Again, if you ever publish this, I will be one of the first in line to purchase and treasure it!!!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
my mind is finally made up!

The first green light I see behind a ran down motel or in a wooded area, im running to it! Hopefully I'll be sold to five wonderful men who fuck me senseless! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so good

this is amazing and i absolutly love it. The one issue i have is the fact that you italisize certain words. i find it really distracting and i almost think it takes away from the story. Other then that one minor thing i have fully enjoyed reading this story. i cant get enough of it and i constantly wounder whats going to happen next. :) I can say that im very please that there are still many chapters to go before the end. :D

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
More Tears!!!!!

Thank You, for putting in to words how it feel to watch you child go out into the world. You have give them the strength that they will need to make it in that world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very confused and frustrated...

Unfortunately, I have to end my reading for the night and it upsets me at where I ended at. Very confusing ending to this chapter.

booknerdbooknerdover 11 years ago
English

The word "cum" should be italicized since you do so with the English words. It does not translate in any other language. I believe it was on page two. Ciara asked Damien to cum in her mouth. I just figured since you and Steve work so strenuously on the editing, I would point it out.

I always look for series with multiple chapters. A few never seem to be enough and I lack the patience required to wait for the next one. I loathe catching up but it is inevitible.

The duality of Hannah's human and Paterian nature are very well crafted and tease my imagination. I can only imagine what type of woman she will become. (So far at least.) But I look forward to reading more! Keep up the good work and thank you very much for sharing this story with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i can't believe how much i cried in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Emotional roller coaster...

Why must you make Neehru so.....hateful?

HayloKittehHayloKittehabout 11 years ago
AWWWWE.

I thought I had enough strength to not cry but I failed :( I found hot tears running down my face and it surprised me because I didn't even know I was crying! You're such an amazing writer! If it weren't for your stories I wouldn't have started writing myself. I thank you sooooooooo much for making me happy when I read your stories and giving me the strength to let others read mine....even if it is only one chapter so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad face!!

Why do I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach? Where is Damien? Why is she being treated so badly? Can't stop crying! But, on the same token, the fact that I get so emotional proves how wonderful a writer you are. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please sir, can I have more!

Man, this story keep getting better every time I go to the next chapter! I'm wondering if she is being treating that way so she could forget about her baby girl leaving the nest? If she is sad than the guys would be sad! So they need to separate her from them until they know she will be ok! She is a lot stronger than they give her credit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok...

First if all I would like to say (holy freaking crap) you are incredible and amazingly skilled!! Excellent work, but c'mon man... I'm crying, I'm laughing, I'm gasping! You story has me completely enthralled! I feel like I'mthere experiencing birth with Ciara, or watching Fuji dance for her masters. Your story keeps me guessing mentally and emotionally.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

I said. It a fewchapters back ill say it again I'm so glad I don't have to deal with cliff hangers

fritobandito717fritobandito717almost 11 years ago

I actually cried as Hannah took off! im 4 mo pregnant and it just seemed so heart breking! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah....

I'm 8 months pregnant with a girl too. This Chapter had me thinking my girl was kicking so much harder and me accidentally referring to her as Hannah in my mind. I am so wrapped up in this story! I loved the one moment of Damien trying to be Hannah's "Daddy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't comment at all

I just read and rate and keep it moving. But I had to mention I love this story this chapter and several other remind me of this song it just popped in my head Rebecca Ferguson - Shoulder To Shoulder Freeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

You had me totally bawling my eyes out! You could write this as a mainstream novel. Thiugh you might have to madify the juicy parts lol!

arellaarellaover 10 years ago
Love your subtle use of humor...

Okay, I haven't even made it halfway through the chapter yet but I burst out laughing when Ciara agreed to wear the rings again and the sound of the men cheering from the bet came from the next room. I rarely make a peep when I read and Bane wanting to dismantle the bathroom made me giggle too. Well played. You really stress me out sometimes with the things these characters that I've grown to love go through ( I LOVED guessing with myself over who Hannah's father was; I flip flopped between all of them, all for different reasons). But so often you leave me with the same sense of happy contentment that Ciara has. And well done on the erotic scenes; they're so hot every time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars all the way!

I've been reading this series for the last two days. I'm pregnant for the first time and cried on this chapter. Spelling and tense errors don't detract from anything, your writing flows well and is delightfully creative. Great job DoctorWolf! This is even better than your werewolf series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I've got no more bloody tears left!!!

5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ah Ha!!

Im pretty sure Nu-reeh is doing this so that Ciara would look the part of some one who was lost and surviving in the wilds. lol I cant wait to read the next chapter. Nu-reeh is rreally smart. cause if my guess is right then there would be no need to explain where she has been :) Really love this story. cant wait to read more.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

gotta say that the separation brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is as good as some of the fantasy books on my kindle and better than a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a great story!

So much fun reading this, it makes me wish the story was officially published so u could share and discuss it with other people!

I totally know what Nu-reeh is up to, btw, but don't worry- no spoilers here!

Thank you for sharing your talent with we lowly readers!

ZabzayaZabzayaabout 6 years ago

"If you weren't armed like an army tank, I'm spank your butt”...I think you prob meant “...I’d spank...”. Other than that, I didn’t see anything seemingly off. I ditched my kindle unlimited book to read this instead. It’s really entertaining. I love the child thrown into the mix.

JipsyJipsyover 1 year ago

I want them to have more children and be able to raise them. I would like Hannah to come back and free her family.

But that is just me. I'm enjoying the story too much! I need to sleep!!! I can't stop reading!!! Help!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story. The character development, the world you have developed.. I find myself thinking about the characters when I’m doing other things. I see you posted this ten years ago. I hope you are writing other amazing stories and I can’t wait to keep reading. I hope this has a happy ending. I love Hannah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous