All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 30'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments (Page 2)
tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

forced freedom is still slavery

xyz123446xyz123446almost 2 years ago

Gunth’s warriors come on a bit hard here but it’s very intentionally shocking and I love it.

I find the comments here fascinating. So many people superficially taking the “family” line and following along with Ciara discarding egregious crimes against her because “oops, oh well better next time”. It sure seems like it’s pretty easy to forgive being inflicted with PTSD after having your genitals mutilated or being unable to say “no” to sex (hint: that’s called rape) when there is absolutely no other option. It’s all almost as if Ciara decided that she had no option but to go along with this and try and find whatever pleasure was possible regardless of the circumstances in chapter 1. The comment sections were all about as angry as Hannah was at those violations and I guess it all just evaporated as quickly as Ciara was forced to accept.

That said, the rebels are really bad at this. They very clearly have little experience doing this kind of deprogramming and it shows.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous