All Comments on 'A SlaveGirl's Recounting for Her Master'

by SlaveGirl70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

Good writing, though the twist at the end is abrupt and would benefit from a hint of foreshadowing. It has a "deus ex machina" feel that is out of place. I also suggest using 1st or 3rd person POV rather than 2nd. It is easier for readers to engage with than 2nd. That said, you write well and I hope you post more.

SlaveGirl70SlaveGirl70over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi Visioneer, thank you for the critique! I really thought I was doing too much foreshadowing with him not letting me see him, the baseball cap, etc. I was sure readers would see right through it. And the whole point of the story is that it is in the first person - I actually don't think it would work in the 2nd. But you have made me think more about that and how to better draw in the reader. Thank you!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatover 8 years ago
Well, I for one

wasn't too shocked that it wasn't really her Master. I was surprised, but I did have my suspicions when you mentioned that he was wearing a baseball cap and that he was practically hiding his face from her.

It was also strange that her online Master could arrange such a trip and manage to find out where she was at that moment without her even knowing it.

Hot story. I was a little puzzled about the part where the neighbour mentioned that she should have left a password on her wireless account. If by 'wireless account' you are referring to an online account, it would be strange if it didn't require a password.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story!

Hm. I liked the story, but not the ending. Guess I'm a sucker for a HEA, but I wanted it to be her master, not her creepy neighbor. You did foreshadow well, so it was always in doubt, but I still hoped. Anyway, good writing, and I hope we see more from you!

markellymarkellyover 8 years ago
Interesting

A damn good read with one heck of a twist at the end. Thank you for posting this, well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot

This is a great story. I didn't see the ending coming and then kicked myself for not catching the clues - even the title is a clue. I hope we can count on you for more stories like this.

Slave_GeorginaSlave_Georginaover 8 years ago
I wish it was me!

I read this story when it was first published and thought I had left a comment, but it obviously didn't work so here it is again.

I enjoyed reading this story.

I have to admit a little confusion when her Master crept up behind her as I couldn't work out how he found her if she was just there on a whim. Neither could I work out why a total stranger would be patrolling the water front 'equipped'.

Then, of course, I felt a bit dumb when it turned out to be her neighbour and not her master. It was a nice twist.

I look forward to what the neighbour does next.

P.S. To Kitten_in_heat. I agree with most of your assessment but have to say that I personally know of WiFi accounts that allow free access and Mistress tells me that She has come across e-mail accounts without passwords, but we are in the UK. Maybe it's different here. In any case, it is fiction and doesn't have to be 100% accurate. Look at 007!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very nice first effort

You should continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous