A Slaver Girl in the Harem

Story Info
Carol is a slave trader girl who ends up in a harem.
3.9k words
4.17
29.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was the only daughter of Giacomo Ferrara an important Genoese merchant completely pampered and protected by a father who was in charge of hiring the best tutors and governesses to educate her in all aspects of life, literature, mathematics, dance, sewing, medicine, cooking, any discipline that could increase Carol's courage was taught to her relentlessly.

After all, Giacomo's only goal for his daughter was once she came of age to find her a husband as wealthy as possible and form an important political and commercial alliance that would increase her wealth no matter who the suitor was an old merchant and regardless of Carol's opinion.

Just days after she turned 18, Carol's father began taking her with him to trips and receptions to show her would-be suitors, the young woman often felt that to her father she was nothing more than a piece of meat on display, not unlike the dozens of female slaves who every month after arriving in port were taken to warehouses owned by her family to be processed and then sold naked at public auctions, even on one occasion during one of the parties she had to hear how the ambassador of the Sultan of Algiers offered his father a real fortune to buy it without caring that she was in front of him, an offer that his father rejected with laughter. With all that she Carol she discovered during the following months she was sure that if she did not end up sold to the sultan's harem it was her because the offer was not high enough.

Anyone who knew Giacomo would surely have confirmed Carol's suspicions, they all knew in prestige that as a slave trader she had and at many parties after the wine ran in abundance the ladies uninhibited by alcohol made bets among themselves and asked Giacomo to fix their sale value, these games caused that more than once he will observe his daughter not with the eyes of a father but with those of the expert slave trader (an 18-year-old virgin slave like Carol with her almost 1.70 m, her big tits and wide hips, her dark hair and green eyes plus all the education the young woman had received) and she knew that only a couple of people could come close to Carol's actual asking price.

All these demands on Carol in her education by her father, together with a complete isolation in which the young woman, except for the occasional parties, barely had contact with two old servants and a young slave that her father had given her on her eighteenth birthday. With hidden intentions, they turned Carol into a perverted and violent young woman who enjoyed abusing everyone around her.

Apart from the two old maids who had been serving in the house for years and who avoided Carol as much as possible, the rest of the maids who lived or worked in the house with Carol barely lasted a couple of weeks since, despite being women Free, he treated them like slaves, whipping them mercilessly, he had even raped one of them with an ivory cock as if she were a common slave girl. After this fact Giacomo decided that most of the staff were young females slaves. Carol only ended up accepting the company to Yiao, the little oriental slave girl of 20 years given by her father and who began to entertain her at night with the exotic and spicy stories of her distant land and who ended up by order of Giacomo becoming the lover of Carol instructing her in all the secrets of lesbian sex. .

When in one of Carol's escapades with Yiao through the palace they reached one of the areas that served as a warehouse for slaves girls, she discovered dozens of women tied naked and a world of perversions opened up for the young woman. With Yiao's invaluable help and charms, she discovered from the guards that each time a consignment of female slaves was received a dozen of them selected for their beauty were removed from auction and kept locked up to be trained and sold at auctions private.

Several times Carol and Yiao sneaked into the warehouses to play with the slaves girls, spending hours bringing them to the brink of orgasm or forcing them to come over and over again, but when they were about to be discovered on a couple of occasions they decided to stop visiting the warehouse until you have an excuse to do so.

Under the pretext of learning more about the work of her father, Carol spend the next few weeks reading all the legal documents of the company and studying all the accounting books, although the real objective was to know how the slave warehouse worked, when she had studied all the papers suggested several ideas to his father aimed at improving business and which in a few months achieved a considerable increase in profits.

Giacomo allowed Carol to visit the warehouse and the market, although always accompanied by a Nubian eunuch of more than two meters as bodyguard, this allowed her to return to play with the slaves girls on isolated occasions, although it did not seem enough, luckily for her a few weeks after an illness devastated the warehouse and thanks to the medical knowledge that Carol had learned, only a couple of slaves girls were lost, the young woman introduced several changes in the diet and health of the slaves girls that resulted in an increase in their sale value.

All this caused Giacomo to leave full control of the warehouse to his daughter, he would select the slaves upon arrival at the port and take them to the warehouse, where they would be controlled by Carol, who would decide everything about them from that moment, training, tattoos, body adornments, in short anything that could increase its sales value, a sale that would take place when Carol saw fit. Although Giacomo made her the only condition that she couldn't be in the warehouse after dark until dawn.

Carol accepted this condition without any problem, there was enough time during the day for her and Yiao to play with the slaves girls after doing their work, but Carol's life had yet to take another turn: one night Carol and Yiao got carried away by passion with a beautiful nordic slave girl and they fell asleep after several intense orgasms, hours later they woke up to some noises in the warehouse being scared to discover that it was night, the two young women hid as best they could and soon discovered that it was Giacomo accompanied of the Ambassador who tried to buy her months ago, in these months working in the warehouse she had discovered that the Ambassador was one of her father's best clients and she herself had marked several slaves girls with the mark of the Sultan of Algiers, when she saw the two Men entering through a hidden door he did not know decided to follow them.

When Carol discovered what was hiding behind the door she could barely contain a scream of terror; Hanging naked from the ceiling were Isabelle, Diane and Theresa three young noble women from Milan the same age as Carol who had disappeared a couple of days ago when they returned home after visiting Genoa.

Carol had met Isabelle at various parties and considered her one of her few friends, despite being a very shy and withdrawn young woman, she had even obtained permission from her father to stay in the city several times, moments in which Isabelle was more cheerful and open than at parties, Carol tried to get a little closer, and tried to listen to what they were saying but she barely heard half of her father's words. '...an extra gift, they were together and I can't sell them, do what you want with them, keep them, sell them or throw them into the sea, they are first-rate merchandise and one of them is also a virgin like Isabelle.'

Without really knowing why Carol got up and approached her father and the Ambassador shouting: 'Father!!!. Do you want to tell me what is happening here?'

Giacomo smiled and, turning to the Ambassador, he apologized for the interruption and then he turned to Carol: 'I was hoping you would take longer to discover this part of the business, as you can see, we kidnapped young women on demand, a few months ago the Ambassador took a portrait of Isabelle to the Sultan and when he saw it he decided that he wanted her for his harem, his friends are a little extra.

Carol went to say something, but was interrupted again by her father, 'Don't play the innocent, I've known for months the games that you and Yiao bring you with the slaves girls and how they both enjoy lesbian training, you know there are five left days until the sultan's convoy leaves, promise me this will stay between us and until then you can treat Isabelle and her friends like any other slave in the warehouse.

Giacomo's proposal surprised Carol, she looked at Isabelle's naked body and found it much more attractive and desirable than it seemed with the clothes she normally wore, the prospect of being able to play with that body and fuck the virgin ass of the three young women It made her instantly wet, but then another idea came to her mind and she decided to launch herself into the void.

'I'm sorry father, it's not enough, you know that if this comes to light you will end up hanging, I want to go out without restrictions, go to a party, meet boys, enjoy life.

Giacomo looked at her daughter with a mixture of hatred and pride, she had become a bitch without feelings capable of betraying her own father. 'Okay Carol, you can do whatever you want but you have to keep your virginity, I'll check it every month and if I find out you've lost it I'll sell you to the Ambassador.'

Her father left the secret room with the Ambassador who had not stopped looking at Carol, undressing her with his gaze, leaving her alone with the three women and ready to play with them, 'Yiao, come here immediately, we have little time and many things. what to do, 'she yelled at her slave girl knowing she wouldn't be too far away.

The little oriental slave girl who had been listening to everything from a distance rushed in pushing a cart with all of her Mistress's toys and instruments. 'The two bitches are yours, do what you want with them, you know the limits, I'll stay with Isabelle,' Carol told Yiao as she approached the young woman to remove her gag and assault her mouth with a kiss .

Carol maintained the kiss with Isabelle and brought one of her hands to the young woman's clitoris, as soon as Isabelle pinched it, she opened her mouth and Carol took the opportunity to insert her tongue into the surprised young woman's mouth and move it inside her. 'Hmmm, you taste so good Belle, I can't wait to taste your pussy.'

Isabelle tried to protest but Carol pinched her clit forcefully causing her a strong mixed sensation of pain and pleasure, 'Hush bitch, there are only two limits to what I can do to you, take your virginity and cause you any permanent damage, from there I can do everything I can imagine and after six months processing slaves I have discovered that my imagination is very perverse, I could gag you, but I like to hear my toys moan and beg for more,' Carol continued to masturbate Belle until reaching orgasm screaming with pleasure, screams that matched those of the non-virgin friend who was being savagely fucked by Yiao with a huge dildo.

Carol and Yiao did not leave the room in the following four days rushing all the time they had to train the young women, the first day questioning them with a mixture of pain and pleasure they discovered that the three were lesbians, which caused the second day to be a continuous orgy of moans forcing them to pleasure each other and the two controllers, even Belle, who seemed the most inexperienced of all, ended up asking for more and using her tongue to push her companions to the limit, the tremendous excitement of her helped the piercing in her clitoris that Carol placed them all. The third day was the denial, Yiao and Carol continually pushed the three girls to the limit without letting them cum, getting them to beg for orgasm, in the end they allowed them to cum while they fucked their virgin asses, making them ignore the pain and turning them into anal whores capable of reaching orgasm with anal sex, the fourth day was again a sexual orgy in which the young women were forced to fuck each other with huge dildos, Diane the young non-virgin received a double bestial penetration by her two friends. When only the future slaves girls were left to be branded by fire, a storm allowed Carol and Yiao another day of fun, a day they used to adorn the bodies of the young women. Carol knew very well the tastes of the Sultan of Algiers and other Arab buyers, first she marked the three young women on her thighs spraying the fresh mark with a black pigment that would make her stand out more, then she placed Belle the mark of the Sultan on her pussy shaved by spraying it with a red segment, from there the bodies of the young women were decorated with various tattoos, when the three new slaves girls were placed in front of a mirror they saw some beautiful young women who did not look at all like those who were a week and they knew that they would reach very high values in the auction, but they also understood that their exit from slavery was impossible.

From that day on, Carol's social life was intense, parties and receptions both in Genoa, Milan, Venice or Florence, becoming the envy of the ladies and the object of desire of the young nobles, but not only did she use the parties to her own fun, after talking about it with her father, the parties also served as a way to attract new slaves girls for special buyers, many young women were selected by Carol for their beauty, but some were simply because she disliked them or because they had a relationship with some young man he liked.

The following year was one of complete happiness for Carol, she continued to enjoy the parties that were held many weekends giving pleasure to her companions, and during the week she spent her time playing and breaking the new slaves girls with Yiao.

In the end, so much happiness and luck could not last, when she returned with Yiao to see the departure of the last commercial convoy, both young women were assaulted and after they were tied up and placed a hood loaded on a cart and transferred to an old warehouse in the old part of the city port where they were tied hanging from the ceiling. For the next three or four days both Carol and Yiao were fed by two female slaves, but neither of them were touched by the captors guarding them.

During those days, having not been touched by the captors, she thought they were common thieves with the sole objective of asking her father for a ransom, but when this morning the two female slaves who had been feeding them undressed her and washed her body to finally waxing her pussy completely she understood the fate that awaited her, she herself had done this with hundreds of young women before marking them and sending them into slavery, when the female slaves left and a while later the door was opened Carol knew very well who was going to enter, she only knew a person capable of daring to enslave her, the Ambassador of the Sultan of Algiers! The only thing Carol did not know is if he had acted on her own or in the end her father had decided to sell her.

When the Ambassador approached her and brought his hand to her shaved pussy Carol trembled without knowing if it was from fear or excitement, 'Damn Carol, I have been waiting for almost two years to see you naked, you are even more beautiful than I imagined, I hope may Sultana Belle let me use you for a while after my brother the Sultan takes your virginity. 'Carol was so shocked by the Ambassador's words that she didn't notice Yiao kneeling at the Ambassador's feet until he picked her up and placed her in front of her Mistress, 'Slave girl, the ship sails in six hours, now these two gentlemen will have half an hour to enjoy their prize, then these two eunuchs will help you with whatever you need to mark and adorn your former Mistress, I think you know what are the tastes of the Sultan'

The Ambassador left the warehouse not before two huge colored eunuchs entered, the two captors quickly undressed and stood behind Carol to rape her ass, 'You don't know how many times I've masturbated imagining myself being the first to fuck this tight ass', they said to each other, not seeing the smile on Carol's face, when the first man shoved his small cock into the young woman's ass and slammed into the balls with little effort, making her cry out, 'What the heck, this bitch's ass is not a virgin!!', quickly the other pushed him to take his place and put his cock in Carol's ass, although he had a bigger cock and if he felt the friction, it hardly caused any sensation, little did the two men know that the same training they used with Belle and her friends to turn them into anal whores had been used by Yiao with her before and that in the last year apart from being fucked by the little oriental with various dildos she had given her ass to numerous lovers during the parties she attended.

When the Ambassador returned to take Carol he could see that Yiao had reproduced the same details that they did on Belle and her friends, only a much more beautiful canvas. The eunuchs put Carol in a trunk and the Ambassador stared at Yiao who knelt looked at him with pleading eyes, 'Okay, kitten, I will take you as my slave girl and you will live in the Sultan's Harem with your former Mistress, is it true that a man has never touched you?'

Yiao nodded his head and the Ambassador smiled, 'Don't worry, we have a month's travel to fix that and then I want the slave Carol to adorn you on my orders.'

A month later Carol was taken to the Harem in the presence of the Sultan, she arrived with Faisal, which was the name of the Ambassador, he wore a gold chain in each hand, one was attached to Carol's necklace who was naked with her hands chained to her back and her eyes were blindfolded, the other pulled Yiao who walked on all fours with a harness that made her look like a cat, during the trip she had been tattooed and adorned by Carol giving her an even more exotic appearance. Carol was forced to kneel and noticed how Faisal released the chain and retreated to one side of her but not before removing the blindfold.

When Carol opened her eyes and looked ahead she saw the Sultan sitting on a couch, with Belle at his side nursing a child, lying at his feet were Diane and Theresa, both in an advanced state of pregnancy. Carol looked at Belle with some fear to discover the change that had occurred in her, the shy, innocent and quite thin young woman that she had met in Genoa was now a different woman, her look denoted lust and desire and her body thanks to pregnancy she had gained weight making her a very beautiful woman, Belle was naked like the last time she saw her except for a small cloth embroidered in gold that covered her pussy, although she no longer wore her slave girl collar and her nipple rings, probably due to your breastfeeding.

When observing Diane and Theresa she verified that both had the Sultan's mark on her pubis and she was surprised to see her pussies sewn up on her, it was evident that during her pregnancy the Sultan enjoyed failing her ass .

The voice of the Sultan forced Carol to look forward, 'Good morning Carol, I am the Sultan of Algiers Hussein ib Mardin, and now you are my slave girl, when Belle gave me an heir in addition to freeing her from her slavery I granted her a wish, and she asked me to enslave you ', Carol's body trembled at the Sultan's words and she even made a gesture of fleeing despite knowing the futile action. 'Quiet Carol, she did not ask me for revenge, on the contrary both Belle and my two favorites girls are very grateful for those days of training that you gave them, thanks to those skills they have become my favorites girls, they have assured me that I will enjoy your sessions a lot lesbian shows. '

Carol's body relaxed with the words of the Sultan and she took a few seconds to observe him better and see that he was very similar to Faisal although a little more muscular and especially that the cock that was glimpsed entering and leaving Diane's mouth was the biggest I had ever seen.

12