All Comments on 'A Slaver Girl in the Harem'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good plot. Nice surprise in the end. But quite a few hiccups disrupted my flow of reading. Could use a few rounds of editing; especially pronoun reference checks.

orflash64orflash64almost 3 years ago

Do you even know what a eunuch is? They can't fuck anything because their balls have been cut off. Hench the title eunuch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree completely that this piece definitely needs to be edited, then edited again, and then one more time. There are so many errors that one attempt to edit this story is definitely not enough.

puma0916@hotmail.com

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Tables Turned

The slaver becomes the slave. There are many great concepts in this story: discovery of an evil hidden secret in a family business and a reversal of fortune. The slaver finds herself kidnapped and sold to the Sultan.

The story is not without precedence in literature.

Herodotus tell the story of the usurper who overthrows the king of a Greek City state in Anatolia, castrates the ruler and his sons and sells them into slavery in the Persian Empire. The deposed king is sold into the service of the Persian Emperor and becomes a loyal servant who invades the Anatolian city state and now emasculates the usurper.

The story line is compelling but its thread is often lost along the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous