A Slaver Girl in the Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My whole body is made for your pleasure, my Lord!', Carol replied, spreading her legs so that the Sultan could see the moisture that was between her legs.

Hussein got up and approached Carol and she was able to fully observe his cock that despite Diane's blowjob was still not hard at all but it was already 13 inches i length, 'I have one more thing to tell you' the Sultan spoke raising his chin, 'Belle has asked me that once I deflower you not to use your pussy again, therefore it will be sewn up so that no one uses it. He now she prepares my cock for your pussy. '

Without any fear, Carol began to swallow the entire huge piece of meat without any problem, tearing the first moans from the Sultan, such skill showed the young woman that her new owner had to withdraw suddenly to avoid cumming in her mouth, then he threw her on her back on some pillows and placed himself between her legs penetrating her in one fell swoop and breaking her virginity. Carol can't help crying out in pain and feeling like her body is splitting in two, but quickly the pleasure began to fill her and she reached her first orgasm.

As she felt how the Sultan filled her belly with his seed, Carol couldn't help but think that she had to feel that sensation in her pussy again, until then she would settle for her anal orgasms and using her oral skills to convince the Sultan, finally and after all, she had always achieved everything she had set out to do.


12