All Comments on 'A Slave's Doubts'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

You sent this off the rails and it ruined it.

Sure, some morons simply want to fuck a hottie and turn them into a sex doll; but they’re just idiots who would run with scissors if given half a chance.

You played with the idea that some things run far deeper than a simple reprogramming and that the human mind is far more complex that the useful idiots believe.

But then, you showed Chris as some beta male who tearfully and nervously tries to intervene...but the Chris you should have written would be one lean, mean, door kicking man of God with a seriously pissed off sense of outrage.

Why do I say that? Because one of the toughest guys I know, a 3rd degree black belt in Shito Ryu Itosu Kai Karate, a guy who practiced hard, yet played the fucking flute and knew more about explosives than anyone outside of a Navy Seal, was also one of the nicest Christians you could meet.

His name is Chris and when I think of Chris, I think of my friend who stood just under 6’ but had such a presence that he seemed to stand 7’ tall.

Hell, I remember one party we were at, and it was a eager, everyone but Chris, myself and a mutual friend were shitfaced and Chris organized an assembly line where the girls would puke, drink some water and then be put in one room, the guys were is a deprecate room, then the three of us cleaned the house from top to bottom.

Everyone had hangovers but no girls were raped and there were no pregnancy scares.

So when I tell you that flirted with an interesting story, that’s all you did: flirted. Then you went straight to bullshit land with stops in debauchery, lesbianism and the usual drivel.

What’s Chris doing now? Running a rescue centre for sex workers in Thailand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Feel like you barely scratched the surface though. Anyway this spins into a more detailed story? How did the frat get the mind control device? Chronicle Melissa's initial conversion instead of flashbacks?

PlutoburnsPlutoburnsalmost 3 years ago

Woof. You definitely have a talent for the mind whipe stories but ill admit, i prefer a happy ending

SentarSentaralmost 3 years ago

Don't listen to whackadoodle. He's just pissed you didn't make it a happy ending. This was great and well put together. Not everyone gets saved, and the concept of a slave ratting out another for the possibility of their masters favor is nothing new in history.

The use of the VR gear was very good, as was the way the slaves were programmed. I can tell a lot of thought went into this. I also didn't see any glaring mistakes or errors. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i-i dont know how to feel about this. i came for a quick fap but now im just left in a depression. i was really hoping she would make it out in the end. sure the story is great and all but now its just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow this is is both very hot and also depressing and demoralizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trying to figure what’s so upsetting in particular about this. I’ve literally felt better after reading a story about a girl being kidnapped, beaten and raped into loving her captor. I guess it’s because you can’t help but put yourself in Chris’s situation.

SlvTraynerSlvTrayneralmost 3 years ago

Excellent story with an unusual conflict related to a chance meeting with her ex and "insufficient programming" of one slut to test another slut's abilities to detect it! I also like the way the silver ring seemed to have a manipulative power over Melissa, implying that the ex, Chris, was no less manipulative than the Masters at Alpha Rho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless