All Comments on 'A Slave's Exam Pt. 01'

by siannoncranberry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Wrong way of putting it.

"Both Master and Miss Svetla were looking deep into my soul with concern, care, and devious intention in their eyes."

It is unfair for the people to counsel the "shy" slave with "DEVIOUS intentions".

That is completely Not called for when someone is in a depression and not happy with their present feelings. Either do it right or not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with ShadowRosie on this chapter

It’s a pretty irresponsible move to say...

“...After all you are a submissive and you are in this relationship to please your Master, not indulge in your lack of confidence."

A D/s relationship usually between 2 people is a give and take situation, the sub serves at the Dom’s (either m/f) pleasure BUT just as importantly it’s the Dom’s responsibility to look after the sub in ALL ways. You did paint the Domme as aggressive but the sub’s own Dom should be reassuring her.

Tess (UK)

siannoncranberrysiannoncranberryover 3 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous & Shadow Rose

Thank you for the feedback and comments! As I am sure you can tell from my author page this is my first time writing about my experiences with my Dominant and our play partners. It was not intentional to shape the submissive as depressed and the Dominants as irresponsible. Rather, the submissive is in a funk and a play date with her Dominant and favorite play partner present a scene to help get her out of it! I will be sure to pay more attention to word choice to avoid this in the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous