A Slave's Exam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, it is so good to see you. Thank you for inviting me over tonight."

Warm, sultry, confident in her words. I could feel her presence even before she came to address me.

"Of course Svetla, thank you for agreeing to help with tonight."

The two Dominants exchanged a hug and kiss on the cheek. Miss Svetla and Master had a special connection. Both had spent time in Germany as teens and took joy in this connection and often would use it to their advantage during a scene. This connection could be measured in a shared knowledge of the German language, the Berlin fetish scene, as well as experience in dominating women across cultures. Both Master and Miss Svetla had a special set of kinks and desires that made a double session even more enticing, and terrifying, for me.

I walked to Master's side and looked Svetla straight in the eyes. She was 5ft 10in and held similar weight to me. While she was not as curvy she had a perfect body in a different way. She was statuesque, and held her body with a cool and consistent dominance. She slid perfectly into latex and looked like a goddess in everything she wore. Typically she would wear heeled boots and her legs would perfectly pop from the elevated shoe. Tonight was no difference and being, in her presence was intoxicating. With straight silver blonde hair she would often wear it in a tight bun for playdates, then when out and about her hair would flow over her shoulders in a sultry manner. This evening it was fastened in a high ponytail, the perfect inbetween.

"May I take your jacket Miss Svetla."

She smiled at me, untied her black coat and placed it in my hands. Underneath the coat she was in her finest red dress. Sitting just above her knees, conforming perfectly to her curves, I wanted to get on my knees and beg beg beg my Dominants for use. Instead I stayed still in my spot, and ss she came towards me she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Nothing to worry about tonight dear, just here for some fun. Are you as excited as I am? I do love to play with your holes."

With Miss Svetla's coat in my hands, I again went to the closet and hung it next to Master's. I took a moment in the closet to compose myself as I could feel the slickness between my legs grow. Comparing each jacket they held characteristics directly linked to their personalities. Master's jacket was sturdy, reliable, and strong. Miss Svetla's was slinky, luxurious, and shining. When I returned to the kitchen Master and Svetla had already sat down, I fetched water for the table and we began to eat.

Once everyone had a full plate Master broke the tense silence.

"Svetla, again thank you for coming tonight."

"Of course John, when you told me about your last experience I knew I needed to come help."

"Yes two weekends ago was quite disappointing. It is rare for my girl to clam up like that during a group examination so I was worried to say the least."

From the conversation it was clear that Master had spoken with Svetla about the last play party. Sharing I am sure in detail all about the way in which my body had disobeyed my submission. However, Master was aware of the psychological effects from last month and I was surprised to have a guest playing with us again so soon. Seeing that the guest was Miss Svetla relaxed me a tad, however knowing how she treated her submissives brought nerves for other reasons. Miss Svetla loved being a Domme, in her household were four submissives and a rotation of six play partners. Her apartment was built for BDSM and there were four rooms each with different themes and purposes, above all however Miss Svetla loved control and forcing women into disobedience and discipline...it was so cruel.

Svetla turned to me and spoke.

"Sweetheart, Master tells me that you have been shying away from sharing your submission. Why is this?"

Without much confidence I shared as best I could.

"Uhm, since you asked Miss Svetla. The last couple we played with didn't seem to enjoy what I was displaying so I became self conscious and unsure of my place as a slave."

Both Master and Miss Svetla were looking deep into my soul with concern, care, and devious intention in their eyes.

"Well, that is exactly why Master invited me over tonight. It is unacceptable for you to shy up like this. After all you are a submissive and you are in this relationship to please your Master, not indulge in your lack of confidence."

"She is right dear, your response to the last party is not acceptable."

"Especially when you have a Master so caring and giving as yours. You don't want to disappoint him do you?"

"Master, Miss Svetla I understand it is not the best reaction, I am just stuck in my own head."

"That is EXACTLY why I have asked Miss Svetla here tonight, we are going to get you OUT of your head. I am confident with the two of us examining and using your body you will be back to yourself"

The fast and consistent change in tone was doing something in my body. My nipples continued to perk up, and I could sense that my pussy was becoming engorged with lust. I was doing my best to avoid looking at either Master or Miss Svetla. I knew looking at them would cause me to melt and panic and I wanted to stay strong for the evening. Despite my hesitation I was continuing to grow in desperation and needed them to use me.

"Look at me."

Commanded Master

"Would you like Svetla and I to fully examine you tonight?"

I slowly nodded, embarrassed by my desire.

"You can do better than that girl, show me you want this."

"Master, will you and Miss Svetla examine me tonight?"

"You want me to be your nurse? Oh I need to be convinced."

I got up from my dinner chair and walked to the other side of the table. Now I was positioned between each dominant and sunk to my knees. Now from my lower station I looked into the eyes of each dominant and spoke.

"Master, Mistress Svetla, will you both please examine my slutty and needy body tonight, I am desperate."

"How desperate are you for a nurse Siannon? Tell me?"

I looked at Master and was given a nod of approval. From my knees I crawled closer to Miss Svetla and climbed into her lap, wrapping my legs around her waist. My loose and full breasts now fully rested on the Dommes chest. My exposed breasts were meeting the tops of the Dommes fully and secured breasts. I wanted to feel them more fully against mine and was hopeful this display of desire and lust would work in my favor. Now straddling and touching Miss Svetla I asked again.

"Miss Svetla, will you please be my nurse tonight? Will you please help Master examine his property?"

A smile began to break across her face, exposing dazzling white teeth and sparkling eyes. She placed her hands on my breasts gently rubbing my skin, she looked at Master, pretending to make a decision.

"Well John, I think your girl is back.She clearly is in desperate need of an exam from us both. I would be happy to be your nurse tonight"

Both Dominants looked at me with deep intensity. I was desperately clinging to Miss Svetla's torso and involuntary grinding against her hips. I was confident my wetness had soaked through her dress and stained it. My pussy was doing all of the speaking and there was no way to hide my desire.

Master broke into a smile as well he stood up and looked down on both Miss Svetla and myself. Resting one hand on the Dommes shoulder the other took my chin in his hand and brought my eyes into contact with his. He watched as I humped Miss Svetla more and made a pitiful display of my needs. Then he spoke.

"Good girl, Miss Svetla will clean up the dinner plates and you will go sit on the couch so that She can see you as She is cleaning. Then when your legs are nice and wide you will masturbate for Miss Svetla, do you understand?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Good, I need to finish setting up the bedroom."

Miss Svetla began to stand up, and picked me up and off of her body, she was unassumingly strong. Master disappeared into the bedroom to finalize set-up, whatever that meant. The living room couch was positioned in a way that you could see it from the sink which looked over the open concept dining and living room. A plush blue velvet couch with no arms on either side. It's build was perfect for Miss Svetla to have full visual access of my masturbation. I had always displayed my masturbation to master and was nervous to show my habits to another Dominant.

As instructed I climbed onto the couch with my back resting against the seat. Then I raised my legs into the bent position and slowly parted my legs so that Miss Svetla could have full view of my pussy. The apartment wasn't cold but the air was cool enough to have a contrast with my dripping hole. My lips were puffed with arousal and had been growing more red as the tease of denial continued. Then as Miss Svetla began to wash the dishes I began to rub. The feeling on my clit was amazing. My fingers had a slight gruff from lifting weights, and the contrast was always welcomed against my subtle clitorial skin. My clit was warm, hard and pointed away from the reminder of my vagina. I rarely masturbated under the hood and this allowed me to stay better in control of my desire. I closed my eyes and attempted to relax, Miss Svetla broke my concentration.

"Is that really how you masturbate slut?"

I turned red and realized that rubbing my clit would not be enough. With some more courage I took two of my fingers dipped them into my mouth and licked them until dripping.

"Good girl, where do they go next?"

Then I took my left hand and separated my protruding pussy lips so that Miss Svetla could see the intense pink of my hole. WIth less to protect my hole from the apartment air I suddenly had a chill down my spine from the increasing pleasure that was growing. I took a short second to collect myself before I took my next step. Now splayed open I dipped my fingers into my cunt and began to rhythmically push in and out, I closed my eyes and established a rhythm that would allow me to edge, but not cum. In between motions I began to moan, shutter, and buck my hips up slightly.

Miss Svetla encouraged my needs,

"Such a desperate slut, keep going. Show me how you masturbate."

At this point I was edged enough to push a third finger into my hole. My pussy was filled with wetness and I could feel the cool slick trickly of desire spread down my arm. The juice in my pussy had grown and I could hear myself slide in and out of my hole, wanting desperately to have a Dominant down there helping me cum. As I was preparing to place a fourth finger in I heard a giggle and popped open my eyes.

"My oh my, what a desperate slave you have John."

Master and Miss Svetla were both looking down at me. Miss Svetla smiling wide and holding her hips. While Master gave me a stern expression and held his arms folded. Three fingers were still deep in my cunt and my left hand had moved to my clit.

"Oh John, she looks so happy, I hate to ruin her fun."

"This is good for her, I am glad to see her desperation for pleasure is back."

I tried to remove my fingers, but Svetla bent down and slid them back in.

"Oh don't they feel so good cram jammed up in your little pussy. Were you thinking about my silicone cock as you masturbated? "

"Yes Ma'am"

"What was my big cock doing to your pussy in your fantasy?"

"Your big cock was sliding in and out of my pussy in my head. I was feeling all the edges of your head rub against my pussy filling me with pleasure."

"Was I going to let you cum whore?"

"Alright you two that is enough for now. Svetla, we cannot have her climaxing yet. Up and to the bedroom with you, BOTH."

With that Miss Svetla slid out my fingers and licked all three clean.

Stay tuned for part 2 soon!

12