A Slave's Journey Ch. 05 - The Facility

Story Info
Kinky couple being introduced to a very exclusive club.
3.5k words
4.27
14.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 welcoming the new couple to The Facility

It is no surprise that several like minded professionals in the area got together and purchased a fitness building that was being moved to a new location so the property became available. The major tragedy in the United States is the failing of most retail stores and the vacant structures left behind in the old shopping malls and strip malls without tenants. Most of which took a domino effect of one closing right after another and began to look almost like a post apocalyptic movie set. This leaves the landlords with a desire to lower rent just to keep some cash flowing in which allowed the creation of The Sanctum. The idea was for like minded adults to explore their sexuality in a judgement free environment for hedonist. The group of owners saw a vision of mixing the Playboy mansion and the Kink armory. It began at first as a gym like a cross fit, MMA workout routine with a spa and pool area. Various exercise machines were added and it grew from that point. Then further renovations of restaurants, clothing stores, sporting goods shops, and event beauty and tanning salons into what exists now.

I met Susanne and matt at the diner across the street from The Sanctum and watched people going in and out. I asked matt how he and Susanne slept after getting home. For them sleep really did not happen because Susanne was super horny when they got home and matt's cock strained against the chastity device so he ate her pussy for almost a hour without release. I explained to him he better get accustomed to that because that is the only way to earn her approval for release and neither Mistress Kathryn or myself will allow him to cum until he truly understands her needs come first.

The people were mostly fit individuals with a few exceptions after all exercise is a journey not a destination. Everyone definitely was looking like they were going to the gym for their exercise the ones that planned to be present for a while parked in back in the parking garage. Most arrived in workout clothes others with clothes from work and a gym bag and carried yoga mats, towels or other items for exercise. On the outside the complex looked just like a normal renovated strip mall. What was underneath was far more complex. The owners wanted a place of sane, creative and safe environment for people to share ideas. I was explaining to Susanne and matt that The Sanctum has only a few rules and they would be discussed again at orientation in a few hours, but to allow for the repetition to sink in I explained it to them so by the second time they should not forget.

1. ABSOLUTELY no one under the age of 18 years of age is permitted.

2. NEVER permanently harm, brand, scar, or damage any slave or submissive.

3. No money for services is to be exchanged person to person by electronic transfer, cash, or any other medium EVER.

4. The safe word for everyone at the club is MERCY. If the safe word is used the activity will be stopped and will only recommenced after the person who used the safe word is comfortable to continue or not continue based on THEIR decision.

5. Use and/or distribution of Illegal or wrongful use of prescribed drugs will NEVER be tolerated.

6. No recording devices of any kind are allowed other than the permanently installed devices for safety and security purposes.

7. RESPECT each others boundaries and limits and ask to take part in other peoples play space.

8. All laws of the surrounding governing body still apply. (Theft, assault, rape, property damage, etc.)

9. Firearms are either left in a locked bin at the front desk or left in the persons vehicle. (Some members understand the need for security so armed security is provided by members who are local off-duty police officers or veteran military members.)

10. REMEMBER this is a place for people to safely come together so keep it safe. Do not stalk, harass, or threaten anyone. If any doubt exists bring it to the attention of security personnel.

As new patrons to this facility they are usually given opportunities of forgiveness. Upon entering a waiver is given to each member at orientation with the understanding that in this club that certain rights are signed away and that the purpose is for sexual exploration and sharing of ideas within a set boundary. Any serious rule violation is sent to the Council for judgement. The Council consist of 5 people who are elected by members of the club every 2 years and are assigned to pass judgment on any serious infraction or enough small infractions that warrant a discipline review. Discipline can range from a simple caning in front of the membership to a sentence of incarceration. Incarceration is in every way a BDSM jail which is located in the basement and is very rigorous and is designed to break the individual no matter their threshold.

I remind them it is a very exclusive club and membership requires an active member to arrange a 2 month trial membership and at the end of each month the Council meet to decide by 3 of 5 majority if the new applicants are to finish the trial membership and be denied full membership or be allowed to stay and start paying membership dues. The Council take inputs based on the information of the other members and staff of the facility.

We all finished our late breakfast and walked across the parking lot to the main entrance. The reception desk was the usual half circle design that was about 4 feet high behind it was a message board with activities listed and times. As we entered the main reception the petite red head behind the counter looked like what one would expect at any other fitness club. She wore the basic clothing; black spandex shorts, athletic shoes, hair in a pony tail, wearing a violet polyester breathable polo shirt. The club emblem of Adam and Eve outlines holding hands with the title of Elysium written over the figures and rested on her left breast. Next to her was a large muscular dark skinned man, with a clean shave, short cropped hair wearing the exact same shirt as the woman sitting behind the desk. He looked up at us, looked us over, and went back to watching the video monitor very intently.

She greeted us with a smile. "Good morning are you all members here?"

I remove the silver dog tag from my pocket and present it to her. "I am and these two are guest and will be heading to orientation."

She scans the bar code on the tag and says, "Okay I have these two guest passes make sure you wear them at all times. The orientation will be in room 101 do you remember where that is?" She hands me two lanyards with the word "GUEST" on the badge.

"Yes I do thank you." I slip the silver chain of my tag over my head and hand Susanne and matt their badges. We went pass the front desk the hall came to a "T" and an information board listed room number, activity area description, and an arrow of which direction. We headed off to the right which had the meeting room and administrative offices, to the left the locker room that lead to the fitness area, pool, sauna, and next door to the race track.

As we entered the meeting room about a dozen other people looked at us as we entered the room. Most people were at the desk filling out paperwork and others were chatting waiting for the coordinator to enter to start the meeting. I gave Susanne and matt each a package with their names at the top. It was a background check to ensure the identity and history of the applicant. I explained that it is important to be truthful when answering all questions especially that of criminal history. Most of the other forms are waivers and non-disclosure agreements to prevent people from discussing the goings on to people not of the club.

While the forms were being signed an older man in a dark blue suit and red and white stripped tie entered the room. He announced himself as Mr. Smith and explained that he was there for security purposes and is paid extensive amounts of money to keep patrons of this exclusive club safe. Anyone who is less than forthcoming, untruthful, or outright lies on their application will be black balled after they become members and anyone who wishes to leave can do so by grabbing their application and walking to the exit. He explained that he is very effective at background checks and most peoples secrets never stay hidden. Of course no one ever wants to leave until the head Disciplinarian explains the process of "black balling" since she was appointed the position for her extreme methods to train slaves.

Mistress Ursula entered the room dressed like a sexy school teacher. Her usual introductory attire that consisted of black high heels, black stockings, gray knee length skirt, with matching jacket, white blouse under the coat and her long dirty blonde hair tied in a bun. She usually dresses this way for the new applicants to cause them to focus on her. Mistress Ursula explained that everyone had a basic right in the selection of play partners and anyone who felt uncomfortable could use the safe word even the "convicts". The clubs "convict" system was explained to the new members that any severe infraction will be brought to the Council for judgement. Most times it is a strenuous, public, and often a humiliating BDSM session with Master or Mistress. Other times it is a sentence of 24/7 bondage and servitude to the club which results in spending time in the "prison" in the basement area of the complex.

Prisoners of the club are dressed in orange inmate style jumpsuits and usually kept in heavy steel restraints, gagged, and if the slave cannot control themselves sexually a chastity device may be added. The "prison sentence" can start at a few days to the maximum of one year. During the incarceration the slaves day is fairly routine, live at the club, do cleaning and other menial labor, exercise when scheduled, and eat meals in the old cafeteria which used to be a restaurant that was converted. The hard part of the lengthy sentence is keeping a persons finances in order because the world outside never stops and most places of employment do not want people to take a long time away from work. To help with the "prisoner" means of income an auction was set up to sell services to the highest bidder for a particular "prisoner" and what that individual is required to do is up to the new owner of the slave. If a "prisoner" does not wish to carry out the sentence they have the option to be "black balled" and never allowed to return.

Mistress Ursula went over the process of "black balling" for both men and women it is basically the same a tattoo on the crotch just above the sex organ of a six inch black filled in circle and the word BANNED burned in with a cauterizing pen. The process is very painful and the subject is left with a lasting reminder to the Master, Mistress, or slave who fail to abide by the rules. This process is very rare and most members either cannot afford the dues, or have to relocate and the cost is not worth the one or two visits a year. Despite Mistress's words of hope some were overcome by the prospect of being permanently marked in such a brutal fashion and decided to leave. She shook each of their hands as they picked up their application and left wishing each good luck and hoped they would return when they are ready.

That was the negative part, the positive was that this environment is very tolerant toward all kinds of kink and is very open to self discovery. The club itself has an outstanding selection of fully equipped playrooms straight out of most adult entertainment movies. Mistress Ursula explained that at times people have performed in pornographic movies on these various sets as a way to make additional revenue to reinvest. Each of these playrooms are available to rent and several rooms for the night in the sleeping quarters for those who wish to stay overnight and explore the parties that are held at night.

A man in his fifties wearing a dark blue suit, white shirt and red tie entered the room. Mistress Ursula introduced him as Mr. Brown and was head of security. Mr. Brown is of light skin tone with gray hair on a receding hair line and a thick gray handlebar mustache. He is a man who is about 5' 9" who has broad shoulders on a once muscular frame that time has given a beer belly making him look more like a old gorilla. His body and posture suggested that he was a police detective and his no nonsense attitude suggest he is very good at investigating people and finding out the truth.

Mistress Ursula explained that he is the supervisor of the armed security in the purple shirts that say SECURITY not to be confused with the "GUARDS" in the black shirts that say GUARD. The security people are professionals at keeping people safe which is why they are armed and posted at all entrances and exits as well as roving patrols. They are not to be involved with any scenario or play session while on duty they are specifically here to protect everyone and keep you safe so do not distract them. If they start to enter your session while on duty inform Mr. Brown immediately.

The guards should only be attending to their prisoners while out on the common areas so do not interfere with them unless they are abusing the prisoners or entering any bodies activity. If the guard steps out of line inform me of the transgression and I will fix them.

At that point Mr. Brown left the room through the door he entered in and Mistress Ursula introduced us to her assistant Michelle. Michelle was dressed in a latex outfit, black latex stockings, black elbow length gloves, black corset, red latex skirt, black platform shoes, and a small square hat on her head that said "GUIDE". She was our tour guide and is ready to answer all questions Mistress Ursula stated. As Mistress Ursula departed we began the tour with Michelle.

Michelle had striking features shoulder length raven hair, dark green eyes, soft round face, and beautiful pouty red lips. Her body is very strong and shapely. Legs are nice and strong, shoulders broad and muscular, arms with good bicep definition, muscular round ass and C cup tits crammed into a corset with a slender waist. She is Mistress Ursula's personal valet and does whatever she is asked by Mistress Ursula and answers to no one else. Being the head Mistress's prized slave has its rewards it seems.

We started inside the locker room by the main entrance. The locker room was all one area for everyone our thought was if you are too bashful to be naked in front of everyone then you do not belong here. The new members went to a vacant locker and placed their belongings inside and stripped down to their workout attire for the rest of the tour. Some went completely naked others in athletic attire we don't judge it is what makes you comfortable. Me I usually wear nothing except sandals because I hate walking in bare feet even though the prisoners clean and disinfect the floor regularly it seems dirty to me. If I use the treadmill or the track I will wear my running shorts for support. The CB-6000 may be a light design but it tugs on my cock and balls fiercely while running and I do not want a permanent injury.

Today I was going completely nude to show off my chastity belt to the new group and know that it is perfectly normal and accepted here. I grabbed my towel, shut and locked the locker, placed the key around my neck and put on my slippers and went to meet the group. After we all met up outside the locker room I got a good look at the new members some were in chastity, others had interesting body piercings like the girl with the nipple rings that attached each nipple together with a gold chain, or the man with the prince albert penis ring that attached his chastity device. I was impressed by the level of bondage each person was interested in and made mental notes for the future

Michelle was still in her outfit and began walking us around showing off the weight room, the cross fit area, the wrestling mat area, pool, spa, workout machines room, basketball court, and the rooms for yoga and aerobics classes. The gym was like any other gym except for the barely clothed or no clothed people running around. Just one important rule about wiping off the machines or wiping up sweat when done with the machine or in that area.

One of the new members saw one of the Guards overseeing a group of inmates on work detail doing cleanup duty. He asked about the items the Guard had on her belt. First was the important shock prod used to move slaves when they are being slow. A few pairs of various hand and leg cuffs. A short single tail whip usually in had ready for a quick strike for a disobedient prisoner. A looped 4 foot leather leash was usually in the guards non-dominant hand. The final and most intimidating thing is The Baton. The Baton is a thick 24 inches long hard rubber phallic object. 6 inches are the handle with a hilt, and the other 18 inches are designed to enter a slaves ass. The head looks like a large circumcised penis with dimpled groves going down the shaft. The real reason the prisoner jumpsuits have a zipper in the back not for using the restroom more like easy quick access. It is usually used for guiding the particularly unruly prisoner around or if the guard is very sadistic for most the threat is enough.

Then we moved to the tanning bed area, the beauty salon for hair removal manicure/pedicure, body piercing area on the lower floor. Then we went upstairs to the activities rooms like the Clinic, Predicament Bondage Room, Torture Chamber, Medieval Devices Room, Rope Suspension Room to name a few. Further back was the guest rooms where members could rent a room for the evening. The third floor was the Gathering Hall for the wild theme parties and the Judgement Chambers for the Council for deciding members punishment for minor to severe infractions.

Most of the people were naked, others minimally clothed in either workout attire or leather and latex outfits whatever the desired outcome. That was until we got to the track area in the old warehouse area which contained the ponies. The cart ponies were training for a major event in a few months that was going to be our version of the Kentucky Derby with the human ponies pulling carts with their rider as the only exception. It was interesting to see the stables were they were turning their slave into a pony. For the actual race the pony will be mostly naked and each will be fitted with the same attire; riding bridle, mouth bit, chest harness, bare feet, and the horse hair butt plug to keep it all fair. Most are just running for exhibition but the top prize is one year free membership and a chance for the winning pony to mount the mare of their owners choosing. Losing horse gets extreme CBT (similar to gelding but not actual gelding) or extreme pussy torture for the female losing slave horse that does not deserve to breed. So bragging rights and money for the winner punishment for the loser sounds like a good time for all. Of course many will be betting both small monetarily wages others are signing contracts for various agreements of servitude either by the Master/Mistress or the slaves are signing themselves to someone else to control.

I reminded matt and Susanne that we are here to exercise and made a note that we are to be at the salon in about two hours. Susanne went her own way and matt and I went to the wrestling room for some circuit training and then some weight training.

To be continued...